Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? (23202 Views)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by cacali(f): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:
I am beautiful, curvy and hairy. Chocolate skinned but it bothers me that I can't get and keep a man of my own.
Yes, I have admirers and stalkers but they don't fit into my picture of an ideal man.
The ideal men I have at my workplace, all they do is to admire and tell themselves " this bae make brain o". But none of them could approach me for a serious relationship because they often think I am taken.

Pls, my beloved #landers, how do I get them to toast me?.
Its kind of frustrating when your are lonely, no passionate calls, no sweet talkings. And u feel u have all it takes but the men ain't just coming
My dear first of all, u must understand that there is no ideal man and no ideal woman. These are just perceptions we have of what a life partner shld be. U said that the men currently interested in u r not ur ideal men, so what makes u so sure that u r the ideal woman for the guys in ur office. Who knows they may be looking for the exact opposite of ur features. Be a little more open minded and don't limit itself to ur office. Who knows ur man maybe waiting for u in the church, ur street, in the market etc. Funny enough he might even be somebody u currently don't like (happened to me). So my candid advice to u is to ask God to put u in the path of that man that he has chosen for u. And really let him do d choosing. All the best dear. To find life partner no easy.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by MizMyColi(f): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:
I am beautiful, curvy and hairy. Chocolate skinned but it bothers me that I can't get and keep a man of my own.
Yes, I have admirers and stalkers but they don't fit into my picture of an ideal man.
The ideal men I have at my workplace, all they do is to admire and tell themselves " this bae make brain o". But none of them could approach me for a serious relationship because they often think I am taken.

Its kind of frustrating when your are lonely, no passionate calls, no sweet talkings. And u feel u have all it takes but the men ain't just coming

Truly Bae, I can relate with all you wrote up there.
I wonder why they won't just make a move! angry
They keep assuming till their names become Assumpta.
Meanwhile we're free like over-sized boxers gringringringringrin

Well, I've learnt that there should be no rushing in these things.
If it ought to be, then it will be.
Who knows......
Those times when we feel so lonely, it's prolly best for us.
And when all the guys avoid us for fear that we're taken.....that could also be the Universe's way of prunning the nogooders and outright bad ones from our lives.

So, until we experience that miracle that is without compare (Being in True Love with that special someone)
I say we just keep living and learning.
Getting better, for ourselves, the man we'd love and our world as we know it.
While purposing in our hearts to be at state of equilibrium, inner joy and peace --- at every twist and turn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:
Lol...u re wicked

I am not oooo. I'm being pragmatic
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by liminister: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
always be good, caring, respectful, and a litle bit quiet an clean. this'll attract me as a guy.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Odunharry(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Babe dress responsibly and stop applying too much MU.Babe those guys are bad mouthing u that is y none of them havent approach u,dont b deceived!!
how you take know? you are wrong.... so if a guy doesn't approach a babe means he is bad mouthing her?

Na wah o

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by fitinwell: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
The hairy parts might need to do the needful.. Shave dos public areas and leave d private... For more secured bizness.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by humilitypays(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
@Iamnotalone, I am going to be honest with u based on experience as a guy, so read and make amendment where necessary.

1st: guys hate and avoid any lady who hardly smile and always forming busy and serious- try and be putting up friendly smile and look, loosen up...be free, interact with guys not just in your workplace but in your environment.

Note: pls be mindful of going into a relationship with guys working in same company with u, it rarely end well.

Secondly, be informed too that single guys don't easily approach ladies who always dress too flashy/flambuoyant like she's going for a stage performance...sometimes dress simple and casual...if not single guys will only be admiring u from afar without making move while married men & playboys with lots of experience and confidence when it comes to wooing ladies will be the majority of guys coming to woo u.

Lastly, you need to also watch your attitude and lifestyle as regards to pride and arrogance towards people around u, this always scare good men with good intention away from a lady.

Don't also forget the spiritual factor- pray to God...don't tell pastor or afar, talk to your maker and stop worrying, the right person will soon come, have faith n believe.

Wish u the best.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Go to church. Or marry a man from your village

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Eluwilussit(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamord:
angry

You don't think so? Ask Hilary Clinton or all the other top celebs. Everybody, men and women, can do irresponsible stuff at one point or the other. The degree and frequency of irresponsibility is what separates one from another.

Nobody is 100% irresponsible and no one is 100% responsible in every aspect of life. Life is a mixture of everything. My opinion.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
You can always make the first move. It's 21st century ma'am. smiley

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Odunharry:
how you take know? you are wrong.... so if a guy doesn't approach a babe means he is bad mouthing her?

Na wah o
oh u mean say dem no get liver that is y none of them havent approach her or what?
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Kianiabene: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ok call or send whom to have excellent joy with you 08138437539. Happy to hearing from you.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Jennifer89(f): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
op it is not yet your time. how long have you been single?
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by DAIL(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
sinaj:
by wearing a necklace with a tag 'I have not bin taken' grin

ideal men exist only in fantasies bae wink

um...u can also approach d men in ya workplace na.
coach
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by DAIL(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

my candid advice f**k every dude that comes ur way until they make u a permanent resident. ..trust me this work: that y all d bad gals r getting married

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Odunharry(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
see ladies viewing the thread..

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by IsaacBuchi(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

@iamnotalone, wat is all dis? pick one guy on this thread, fall in love and let's end this trauma. grin lol

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by frenjopete: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
I will like to know your definition of an ideal man...
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by richidinho(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

Pishure ......or idonbilivit
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Odunharry(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh u mean say dem no get liver that is y none of them havent approach her or what?
they are taken or married Jare....make she check herself jo

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by 1miccza: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

Maybe your demeanour says that, have you Op by any means told any of them such when they tried to approach you??
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by humilitypays(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
cacali:
My dear first of all, u must understand that there is no ideal man and no ideal woman. These are just perceptions we have of what a life partner shld be. U said that the men currently interested in u r not ur ideal men, so what makes u so sure that u r the ideal woman for the guys in ur office. Who knows they may be looking for the exact opposite of ur features. Be a little more open minded and don't limit itself to ur office. Who knows ur man maybe waiting for u in the church, ur street, in the market etc. Funny enough he might even be somebody u currently don't like (happened to me). So my candid advice to u is to ask God to put u in the path of that man that he has chosen for u. And really let him do d choosing. All the best dear. To find life partner no easy.
God bless you cacall. You nailed it.

We humans do act selfish- we want Mr. Or Mrs Right but we don't ever bother to check ourselves if we are Mr. Or Miss Right to compliment the other person.

And I have also noticed this: ladies always limit themselves to their immediate environment without giving men in other environment an opportunity.

Her Mr. Right might be waiting for her in her hometown, maternal home, church, a friend's street, in a public bus, or any strange place but she has already configured her mind to believe that her Mr. Right should be in her workplace...and therefore any other guy coming to approach her from a different environment is wasting time because he is not coming from her workplace.

Many single ladies make this same mistake- they underrate guys they meet in certain environment or location who maybe their Mr. Right while giving utmost priority to some guys in their choice environment or location who maybe their Mr. Wrong!

So op, open your mind...good men are everywhere, not just in your workplace, abi na Shellgringrin

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by profstar(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Be a little more patient, and try correcting urself.
May b u look too serious or a bit of pride is in u. Make adjustment.

stop sugaring it, SHE DEFINATELY HAS PRIDE, i am 100% sure of it.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by 1miccza: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Eluwilussit:

You don't think so? Ask Hilary Clinton or all the other top celebs. Everybody, men and women, can do irresponsible stuff at one point or the other. The degree and frequency of irresponsibility is what separates one from another.

Nobody is 100% irresponsible and no one is 100% responsible in every aspect of life. Life is a mixture of everything. My opinion.

So being irresponsible at one point or the other is something that must happen to everyone isn't it
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
go to the man you want and take him by force. simple

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Ferguson7(m): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Remove Pride & socialize

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by iykedare(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Truly Bae, I can relate with all you wrote up there.
I wonder why they won't just make a move! angry
They keep assuming till their names become Assumpta.
Meanwhile we're free like over-sized boxers gringringringringrin

You can be the one to make the move. There is absolutely nothing wrong if you do that. Give the guy some nasty `green light`. Getting such from my place of work and I will ........

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by ladyabadi(f): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
I once worked in an office where all the males saw me as unapproachable and too hard.it got to a point that they where even debating on whether I know how to cook. Anyway, I did my home work by just being me, more friendly and attentive to pple around me and their problems.maybe you dress too sophisticated and carry yourself in a way that passes the wrong message.my advice....pay attention to the pple around you. For me, sometimes I do not remember names but I make you feel I know you so well especially the junior staff.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Ajinoride(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

BE A RESPOSIBLE GIRL, LEARN TO BE OF HELP TO ELDERLY COUPLES. ANF YOUR OWN WILL COME.
ABOVE ALL... GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Just relax, but Make sure U smile always...
Make sure Your DENTITION has a good sanitation.

I just met a young pretty Lady, few weeks ago.
Feel in Love with her, though I have been MONITORING her for sometime now.
She has a Nice set of DENTITION and INFECTIOUS smile..
We are great friends now.
She is prudent, charismatic, beautiful, elegant, with profound decorum, talks less, dresses well, good family background.

My people ,just loved her at first sight.

So READ through and FIX yourself where necessary.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by richidinho(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
[b][/b]Prophet Iginla: there is a lady in this church, a gentleman proposed to him last week, but she threw the ring away and advise the guy to try next door come out let me talk to u

The lady cam out

Lady: am the one sir

Prophet Iginla: what happened?

Lady: I don't just like the guy for anything, he can't take care of me

Prophet Iginla: that was a very big mistake u made there, u need to call him and apologize immediately u get home bc he is not only ur perfect man, his future is very bright, in fact I see him in a convoy

Lady: (rolling on the floor with tears) thank you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / Tough Economy Causes Scarcity Of Marriage Suitors In Lagos / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.