Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (68815 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I'll remind you 12:00 am April 1st grin
Lol nawa o

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:

You should have asked what time it happened. 10am, Saturday morning Is a perfect time to come out and play football at school grin. She was coming out of the bathroom while I was going to pee and WOOZAA!!! I saw something scary grin

scary ko grin as if you didn't enjoy the view for some seconds tongue grin

Since it was saturday you should have known that some girls do bath late after all the chores and was the bathroom path the only way out?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
Na luxane be her name abi
No just bother tongue
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I have.

But seeing me unclad accidentally?? Lie lie! E no fit happen cheesy

ehen share that one na
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xynerise: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
And what was her action ?

I guess she ran back into the bathroom.

** Since the time of Sani Abacha, ladies have been attempting suicide when you see their unclothedness
She is the "I-dont-give-a-fvck" type. She smiled. I hear am that month
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by ipleddge: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
No just bother tongue
Go shock u like shoki
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Elantraceey can you tell me what you are driving at ? cool

hehehe nothing o lipsrsealed

i just know he wasn't sincere.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
Lol nawa o
grin grin grin
You never jam cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

ehen share that one na
After you share the one you accidentally saw tongue
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xynerise: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

scary ko grin as if you didn't enjoy the view for some seconds tongue grin

Since it was saturday you should have known that some girls do bath late after all the chores and was the bathroom path the only way out?
Seriously, the only thing beautiful on a girl's nake'dness is the Nkiru and Azuka grin

The other part with a little jungle looks scary my dear grin

The bathroom Na one lane o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
Go shock u like shoki
Yimu cheesy

You're not even up to her standard grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
KingTom!!
You're needed here grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
haaaa, memories cheesy cheesy cry
chai! i don miss ooo
Bicycle go jam all of una before night falls for not calling me to diz kinda thread angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
After you share the one you accidentally saw tongue

yimu

you didn't read it well when i said it haven't happened abi
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

yimu

you didn't read it well when i said it haven't happened abi
You only said you haven't been caught unclad. I sure know you've caught someone unclad cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:

Seriously, the only thing beautiful on a girl's nake'dness is the Nkiru and Azuka grin

The other part with a little jungle looks scary my dear grin

The bathroom Na one lane o

grin grin grin

i still don't believe it looked scary, except that's your first time of seeing such.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Guys love anything relating to sex since the time of Lord Lugard

Thread created at 10:19am and at 12:15pm, 4pages.. Lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You only said you haven't been caught unclad. I sure know you've caught someone unclad cheesy

stop trying to bring words out of my mouth joor just speak up.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xynerise: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

grin grin grin

i still don't believe it looked scary, except that's your first time of seeing such.
Maybe my first time lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:

Maybe my first time lipsrsealed

lolz, i see. I guess it no longer looks scary to you lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Orijin101:
chai! i don miss ooo
Bicycle go jam all of una before night falls for not calling me to diz kinda thread angry
Hahahaha cheesy

Oga, I know say na dis kind place you dey like
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

stop trying to bring words out of my mouth joor just speak up.
Nope. I'm just trying to get you to be sincere.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xynerise: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

lolz, i see. I guess it no longer looks scary to you lipsrsealed
Well......depending on the owner grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy

Oga, I know say na dis kind place you dey like
you eff up na angry
Anyway sha, E never too late. . .
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by stephenqueen: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
It's no news that many dudes (and so are the ladies) become chronically embarrassed and shy about being seen unclothed, especially by a lady who is not your girlfriend

No matter how you pretend, there would definitely be a feeling of shyness when that neighbour bump into your room and sees you unclad

I'm just that type of guy that is over-cautious when peeing or getting dressed.. Even if you use a microscope, you will never see it tongue

The very first time a lady bumped into my room and saw my unclothedness, I was so embarrassed and I felt the ground should open and swallow me up

Over to you guys
cool
Have seen many girls unclothedness, the last time I saw a lady unclothedness was last year,i was already late for lecture(am living off campus) and I wanna take ma bath,so I just entered the bathroom without knocking on the door naso i saw two yellow oranges,when the girl saw me seeing her oranges she screamed and i was lyk kilo special lare e,kini o ju o riri,everybody for ma villa just dey laff say I get psycho for head

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Nope. I'm just trying to get you to be sincere.

you know i'm being sincere, later sha.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:

Well......depending on the owner grin

There should be only one 'owner' nau
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

you know i'm being sincere, later sha.
I don't know o.
Aii.. later
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xynerise: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

There should be only one 'owner' nau
Exactly..hers alone is beautiful in my eyes cool
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
I fell blessed grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by malonephill(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Missmossy:
Hahahaha funny comments here grin I know most guys aint too bothered about this issue.
people with small JT does. Even when a fel guylow see it they do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / 8 People Who Died During Sex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.