Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (68798 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by marieolae(f): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lol.at times, we cannot control what we see.
tosyne2much:
I thought you have never seen a joystick b4.. **smh**
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lol!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by nairabetguru(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
It's no news that many dudes (and so are the ladies) become chronically embarrassed and shy about being seen unclothed, especially by a lady who is not your girlfriend

No matter how you pretend, there would definitely be a feeling of shyness when that neighbour bump into your room and sees you unclad

I'm just that type of guy that is over-cautious when peeing or getting dressed.. Even if you use a microscope, you will never see it tongue

The very first time a lady bumped into my room and saw my unclothedness, I was so embarrassed and I felt the ground should open and swallow me up

Over to you guys
cool

just passing by wink
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Wizkoko(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
I don't feel anything because i know that my thing is in a good shape.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by nwadiuko1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
No big deal.....shey na prick she see abi she touch am ni?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
The same way you feel when you see a nursing mother breastfeeding her baby in puplic. What is there that we've not seen. Na today yanch don dey back..?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tolustx(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lol. Simple ansa to a funny question is:
I will ask to see her mouse pad too. Finish!!!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Kingsasian(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Exactly wat I experienced two days ago, mehn I felt like the ground should open and swallow me up. Funny enough the lady has been kind of getting more attached since then.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by okotv(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
No Lady can see me unclad .

#fact
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
U can NEVER catch me peeing outside a toilet and when dressing up, even when I'm home alone and the house doors ar locked from within, i still lock my room door when dressing up so it cant happen to me....
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by hensben(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
I will love to show all the ladies in the world my joystick.

Cc falconey
How come you have one like but 97 shares
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by bobkezel(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
No big deal.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Dreyl(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
guys dont care! some might grab the babe and bleep her smiley
maybe i will fvck you too if you see my díck. grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Gwammen(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
I just had an encounter this afternoon. A lady saw my d**k while I was coming out of the bathroom, BT it never bothered me sha
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by 3coins(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
I feel more embarrassed when I see a girls unclothedness than when she sees mine...strange..I know
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by nwadiuko1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:

It has never happened to me. I don't call that an accident. The culprit should be questioned and get reorientation to always knock before entering. cool
questioned ke? U b detective ni?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xynerise: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
nwadiuko1:
questioned ke? U b detective ni?
When it comes to invading one's privacy, everyone must be a detective
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Evina(f): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I have.

But seeing me unclad accidentally?? Lie lie! E no fit happen cheesy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xynerise: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
hensben:
How come you have one like but 97 shares
Customized
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by eedris07(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
It smhow shy bt life goes on...
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by 9jatatafo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
The neighbour just committed lookery and it is allowed but touching is not allowed. Another time I will try to see her kpekus too. So that the game go be 1 - 1 no victor no vanquish.
On a serious note, it is very embarrassing, a neighbour's wife say me peeing and she say my AGBA, the worst part of it all, instead of her to go on her own quietly, she greeted me, I did not answer her. Till date I hate her for that act alone.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Share your experience wink wink
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
okotv:
No Lady can see me unclad .

#fact
Your wife will.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Capitano1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
I wil ask if she wants my strong tin lol
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
really?

Yes babe wink
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by okotv(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Your wife will.
wife and lady are quite different. Let that time come sha
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
okotv:
wife and lady are quite different. Let that time come sha
OK a lady who is not your girlfriend....hmmmm OK
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Have seen many girls unclothedness, the last time I saw a lady unclothedness was last year,i was already late for lecture(am living off campus) and I wanna take ma bath,so I just entered the bathroom without knocking on the door naso i saw two yellow oranges,when the girl saw me seeing her oranges she screamed and i was lyk kilo special lare e,kini o ju o riri, everybody for ma villa just dey laff say I get psycho for head
Roflwkmd lwkmd cheesy

I swear u get serious psycho for head oooo cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by okotv(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
OK a lady who is not your girlfriend....hmmmm OK
girlfriend self . If am not married to you, you won't see a thing.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by olayinkaj2(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
I always lock my door anytime. No free show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / 8 People Who Died During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.