Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? (79919 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Paschal55(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Waiting for the Part 2...when will you release it for us?plz!
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Emilord(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
bebe2:
the girl is def on a mission,

maybe she is trying to infect as many pple as possible with some

disease, HIV comes to mind. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if not, why wud a girl be dashing it out like dat
u r d only one that had made sense in ur comment.One cannot rule out that possibility
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by shegsrules(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Una meeting place is always on the road, finally u visited and came here asking if na green light she give u. After all done don't come back and open a thread on how to treat std's oooo
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

I need your opinions here,was she sending me GREEN LIGHT or was it normal?

Your story is so fake. Assuming this is true!!!..
Same girl kept running into you Inviting you over to hers, you went there, she got undressed Bathroom and back with towel on Laid on the bed and all this while,you were punching away on your Nokia 3310.

O boy... Dem supposed smash your fingers with hammer.

Where are your balls.. sad

Ibi dakwa gi na egwu Osadebe gi there.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by MrMandilas: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
diddydiva:
nah!!! divas dont throw themselves at guystongue
Love can turn a diva's head. Every diva need a man.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by bebe2(f): 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emilord:
u r d only one that had made sense in ur comment.One cannot rule out that possibility

hahaha , abi oo

the thing fear me.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by saaedlee: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
diddydiva:
undecided undecided
is ddis another "green light for the op?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by austine4real(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
U missd d oppurtunity 2 bang fr3e toto.Try&meet again.
I once had da chance b4&i fvckdup till date she kept sayin am nt a man cos she came&i ddnt banga her
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by akin3102(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
I wonder why some people are saying the story is not true.I have had a similar experience with a lady that we both agreed we are friends yet to be dating and each time I visited her would be the time she might want to take her bath and she will come out of the bathroom naked. she will only use a short towel to cover the front on many occasions and I didn't deem it fit to think of doing anything contrarily.so my guy..be yourself.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by locoster(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
miss call
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Karleb(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringrin

The OP need serious deliverance! He could still right his wrong though! undecided
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by sophtaf(f): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
byrron:

UR OWN DP SELF DEY VERY VERY - NO COMMENT grin grin grin grin grin
I had to checkitout 4 masef
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Homguy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
imas:
you sef na wa for you, simple message you cannot decode, do you mean she pulls down to her panties in front of every male? it was a message she sent but you missed it twice for that matter. Now give me her number make I try my luck, even if na only shirt she pull for my presence e don do I go carry on from there grin
mast dude grin
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Hexzyz(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Op. Abstain from all appearance of evil.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Clara16(f): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
(in yuraba ascent) NA LIE JARE[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Akposkool(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
You try to fit resist o. Me I can't. Now let me narrate a little story that happened to me on 2012.then I was doing my 1 year I.T. at an hotel in delta state. I was the Porter meaning I Lodge and take care of customers welfare. One night a rich young man came with a fine ass lady dark with Nicki Minaj curves. Later that night the guy left for a burial ceremony and the lady called me on the intercom that I should bring her a bottle of stout. I obliged and when I got there she was putting on a see through dress. O boy my body charge but I gats control myself. Next she was starring at my huge physique. By now I knew the night will be adventurous. She pleaded I spend some time with her and share the drink with her. By this time it was about 11.40pm. We hardly receive customers at this hour and my receptionist was fast asleep. I told her to wait lemme collect a glass she agreed. I rushed down, got a glass and 2 condoms because I knew she was Hot. I returned to find her with just bra and pants on. We talked a little before she popped up the best question I heard that week. Can you make love to me,? This one when I tell you so my dick don charge. I form say I da fear but she urge me on that her guy will return very late. She was surprised to see a condom in my hands. Na so we started the pre-intimacy. She almost sucked me dry and I returned the favor. The babe kuntus too fresh, well shaved and kpokish. So we started the nacking. I went 2 rounds and she was speaking in languages I never understood. The next morning na customer first greet Porter. As they were checking out her guy dash me 1k. And she was all smiles. Op opportunity comes once. Once beaten is twice shy. So no repeat same mistake another day. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by sam121(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
vfactor:
My opinion: make your usual sign of the cross and continue your journey. If she ask you why, tell her the bible says u should pray at all times.

God bless u bro, this is the best advise I believe u should give...he shouldn't be told that she is a devil in disguise trying to pull him down just because he said a prayer....
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by otunbadan(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

Pictures or......

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by bosun11(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
OP ARE YOU IMPOTENT......What else did u want The green light was more tham obvious bruh !!! she laid beside with with bra and pant and towel on her own bed.......shit !!! How old u be sef? all these guys wee just be falling hands..abeg waka

on another option, she could be a carrier bruh.....but still u dulled !!!
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Mckore(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Guy!

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by jotey(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
op u nid Cain o..mumu
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
sophtaf:
I had to checkitout 4 masef

grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Seemyfather(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
tunde705:

O BOY, I DIDNT QUITE GET YOU. YOU SAID ON YOUR WAY BACK FROM THE FILLING STATION SHE TAPPED YOU FROM THE BACK AND YOU HAD TO CROSS THE ROAD TO MEETHER.

NA SO HER HAND LONG REACH?

Read again oga Ade! He said someone tapped him on his back and told him that someone is calling him on the other side. Can't you get ni?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Lordnewton1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
make the sign of the cross
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by xtervaganza(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
If you don't know if this is a green light, you'll still ask me what a green light is after telling you its a green light

Some guys sef
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by alpamo6: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
Lol. Once a dolapo always an adedolapo

Yield to Temptation, it might not pass your way again, my word of wisdom. grin
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
imas:
you sef na wa for you, simple message you cannot decode, do you mean she pulls down to her panties in front of every male? it was a message she sent but you missed it twice for that matter. Now give me her number make I try my luck, even if na only shirt she pull for my presence e don do I go carry on from there grin

Baaaad guy
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Deprime007: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
From my observation, i belive there was somethin fishing. A lady will nt just open up like dat maybe its yr star she was after becareful
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by nephemmy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Don't let any lady take ur glory ooo!!..remember Joseph vs portiphar's wife...
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by niceguy7(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:

Guy run for ur life!!! Noting comes easy these days!!!
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by clemz85(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
no Op, na traffic light she sent you
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by xtervaganza(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
tunde705:

O BOY, I DIDNT QUITE GET YOU. YOU SAID ON YOUR WAY BACK FROM THE FILLING STATION SHE TAPPED YOU FROM THE BACK AND YOU HAD TO CROSS THE ROAD TO MEETHER.

NA SO HER HAND LONG REACH?
can you read.......properly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Romance Section Chat Room I / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.