Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (48795 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
cherryice:
Beautiful then, stl beautiful nw tongue
hmmm. . .

*checks her DP
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
phoinix:
Pix or I don't believe you undecided

Wetin u won use her pix do
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by segedoo(m): 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote
author=Rolly83 post=32421938]Happened to me sha.......I was
very.......Age did alot of things to some people like me![/quote]

You look like a geek o Missy,

With the kind of services you offer, the next thing now is to dress for success

aka look the part.

No more 80s style smiley
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by cherryice(f): 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

hmmm. . .

*checks her DP
enjoy grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
cherryice:

Nice calves.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
stephenqueen:

The truth is clear that what? undecided undecided undecided that u have a big boĆ²bs ba?.All I could see on ur Dp is a flat lemon lipsrsealed.Orijin101 abi I lie
lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Wetin u won use her pix do

I wont to authenticate her.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Eguonor1: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
I once asked a babe out in the Uni, same college of Eng and like 2 classes my junior and she shakara me off. I didn't go desperate at asking her out like most guys would back in the days, was just blunt straight up. Prolly too blunt for her to gree sha else she'd look free,you know, Uni babes things. Saw her few years down the line at a park while traveling from Lagos to Benin,we used the same public bus and, she was all over me like seriously. It took my openness with my hun'boo bae to fight the temptation. Funny story!
These things happen anyhow, life issues!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by biggmusty(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
sacora:
musty, don't tell me u re already falling 4 her.......well, one man's ponmo z anoda man shoe#beautylieswithdbeholder

Paddy mi no be like dat o...all women ar beautiful in dia own lil way, knowing that alone will make u appreciate them grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by HARDDON: 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Twaci:
1885? You were there when I....?

Nope I wasn't

Just extrapolating d past from d current ....

Still yet to make up my mind tongue
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Festorich(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
rofemiguwa:
Then in high school, I was. The jewiest gal in school, straight and chubby,common breast I no get sef, all dem boiz no look ma side, fastforward to now, all of them I meet are like what da hell happened to u!!. Am like duh!!! I grew up joor. Actually one couldn't let go and we are getting married in november. All our former schoolmates can't taunt him enough!
And they tell me all the mean tinz he said
Should I breakup grin
Pishure or its just a tele mundi story...
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by quiet006storm: 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
men dont see the angel in a woman because they aren't fine. what makes a fine man? find out here http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/04/this-fine-man.html?spref=tw
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by arsetalks(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Reserve is my case here. I turn out a beautiful girl for my ex then genotype f*cked me and my ex up, wanted to go back to the other girl but she has now become so f*cking ugly. Negligence at it best. It was a bullet dodged. Her type will have a kid and become negligence and then end up looking like a grandma.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
cherryice:

enjoy grin
can't see the face tho but love that body structure wink

And that Lhasa, jez like mine cheesy
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Twaci(f): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
HARDDON:

Nope I wasn't

Just extrapolating d past from d current ....

Still yet to make up my mind tongue
grin tongue
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
phoinix:

I wont to authenticate her.

She be card reader undecided
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:

She be card reader undecided

Fine boy no pimple. tongue
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Emaprince: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
cherryice:

Emma, you too? grin
no be small thing my sister.. grin grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by cherryice(f): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Orijin101:

can't see the face tho but love that body structure wink

And that Lhasa, jez like mine cheesy
thanks

Its a skye terrier.. you like dogs? cheesy
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by cherryice(f): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Emaprince:
no be small thing my sister.. grin grin
lol ppl change with time..
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
rofemiguwa:
Then in high school, I was. The jewiest gal in school, straight and chubby,common breast I no get sef, all dem boiz no look ma side, fastforward to now, all of them I meet are like what da hell happened to u!!. Am like duh!!! I grew up joor. Actually one couldn't let go and we are getting married in november. All our former schoolmates can't taunt him enough!
Should I breakup grin

Madame!!

Were your picture dey, so that we go know weather you fine or you come ugly more.
Maybe the guy just dey manage you
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Twaci(f): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Alberto2k dey reserve except him go court of appeal...make una leave my twaci na grin
Help me tell them oh!
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by HARDDON: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
cherryice:

B e a u tiful then but so arrrh now. That one on ur prfl is old willi willi film trick ,
Upload ur recent pix if u dare cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Ojugunrege(f): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Viciyus:

Shall make I no lie,
You still maintain that ugliness grin

grin grin
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
I met the zombie in my secondary school days in Lagos last year and I couldn't stand well.
She was shocked shocked shocked
# tolu if u are here, I want you back lol

3 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by stephenqueen: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
phoinix:

Fine boy no pimple. tongue

Na you talk am o
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by cherryice(f): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
HARDDON:

B e a u tiful then but so arrrh now. That one on ur prfl is old willi willi film trick ,
Upload ur recent pix if u dare cheesy
who says its old
Dares dnt wrk for me if u must know
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
kambili999:
those guys when dey return should be ignored because they are just after beauty. tongue. when d ladies get old and ugly they will just run like *snap*
and what is bad about that?
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by kinibigdeal(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
I met the zombie in my secondary school days in Lagos last year and I couldn't stand well.
She was shocked shocked shocked
# tolu if u are here, I want you back lol

For your mind
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by ChiSun27(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
rofemiguwa:
Should I breakup grin

Upload ur pic or u......knw d rest.
Re: Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel by sacora(f): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
biggmusty:

Paddy mi no be like dat o...all women ar beautiful in dia own lil way, knowing that alone will make u appreciate them grin
owk boss mi.....lemme quickly tell ha say she fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.