Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. (19592 Views)

Star Sign Full Compatibility Match List / Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
PunkyOh:

Virgo the only sign wearing a full human archetype? Aquarius is a full man, no animal parts unlike the rest of the signs. Gemini too, two youths.
check your zodiac signs again madam

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
ministerblessed:
Am OCT 18........ Can u u give me details

Libra is what you are, you guys are Loving and kind natured and also very Friendly, you take peoples problems has your own and always like to find solutions to every problem affecting others, you talk too much and can keep secrects for long, you also like to prey into peoples life and secrects but you like taking more than giving, a Libra would prefare someone spends their Thousands first before they start with their own Billions, a Libra could convince someone to sell all the have just for the fun of it because the know the have Speech Powers but the wonderful thing about Libras is they would empty their own Accounts too just to please everyone.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by cocoberry(f): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Darling Hifaif mine is also Gemini.... June 15. U see, pls be fast with d Ring!

hifaif:
Mine is Gemini cool

Yep, indecision. Presently, I can't even decide what I want. To become a Bhuddist monk or give cocoberry an engagement ring.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

Nope Virgos are not boring, its just that they just don't roll with JUST anyone they are very selective, they get hurt easily and keeps their distance if hurt but fun to be with, the males would buy the whole Bar rounds without even knowing anyone just because he knows he has the cash to do so but the females...
they are boring in the nature of romance I mean... knowing completely they are loners who prefer them brain to visible pals.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
uzumakis:

Aquarius is the Water bearer, A man with a Jug of Water, She is Right.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
uzumakis:

Dude, I've been studying astrology for YEARS, so I know exactly what I'm talking about. Matter of fact, one Nairalander here & I belong to the same astrology forum. I know Astrology like the back of my hand.

Below is Aquarius.

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by cocoberry(f): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Like seriously? @flirt like crazy shocked shocked shocked

agrovick:

Hahahaha, team dual nature. I think we Gemini are the coolest of all the Zodiac signs. And we flirt like crazy
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
uzumakis:

they are boring in the nature of romance I mean... knowing completely they are loners who prefer them brain to visible pals.

Oh thats what you mean.
Well yes they could be most times but this affect their females the most, their male are mostly bad guyscheesy, who could bring down friends of 5 at the same time.

The females weak spot is the Stomach or Navel area, why its so defficult to please they, i mean who would be play with that and leave the Boob.s and A.ss, and if you dont please a Virgo he/she gets hurt and pay you back in a Thousand fold, reasons why they are not so Romantic, they are just getting even. Pay back is their middle name
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
PunkyOh:

Dude, I've been studying astrology for YEARS, so I know exactly what I'm talking about. Matter of fact, one Nairalander here & I belong to the same astrology forum. I know Astrology like the back of my hand.

Below is Aquarius.

We really need to be Friends, i just Love Astrology like mad, its so real, True and aqcurate.

Please do you also Know Temperament ?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

We really need to be Friends, i just Love Astrology like mad, its so real, True and aqcurate.

Please do you also Know Temperament ?

Temperament of?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by agrovick(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
cocoberry:

Lips sealed b4 I blow my chances tongue, Gemini female right?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hello! ARIES here. All hail lord mars.

Although i don't think this is entirely accurate
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
cocoberry:

Yes if not put in check Gemini could be Flirts, its not their fault but their weak spot is their Hands; right from the shoulder to the tips of the Fingers, we all know this could easily be accessed, why Gemini falls easily in Love.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
PunkyOh:

Below is Aquarius.
I see you have interest for science..
remember I said archetype, pls highlight the human archetype of an Aqua*
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by cocoberry(f): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
I totally agree with u on d mood swing, growing up my mood swing was crazy that I have to go through dat mood, nothing will bring me out of d it.

shumuel:

You guys change Mood like something else, your mood swing is what i dont like about Gemini Star Sign but you do take your Studies very serious even when you party like mad
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
PunkyOh:

Temperament of?

Temperaments
* Melancholics
* Cholerics
* Phylegmatics
* Sanguines

Its another form of Astrology
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
uzumakis:

I see you have interest for science..
remember I said archetype, pls highlight the human archetype of an Aqua*

Aquarius is the humanitarian of the zodiac for one. Enough said.

How about you list the Virgo qualities that make you believe they're more human than other signs?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

Oh thats what you mean.
Well yes they could be most times but this affect their females the most, their male are mostly bad guyscheesy, who could bring down friends of 5 at the same time.

The females weak spot is the Stomach or Navel area, why its so defficult to please they, i mean who would be play with that and leave the Boob.s and A.ss, and if you dont please a Virgo he/she gets hurt and pay you back in a Thousand fold, reasons why they are not so Romantic, they are just getting even. Pay back is their middle name
Virgo are Earth sign so doing stuff like hanging out and all you listed might come good as they natural could atone yet they never in one with all this, always seen outta crowd.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Emmaowolabia(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Is anyone knowledgeable about LIBRA and is compatibility(ies)?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
cocoberry:
I totally agree with u on d mood swing, growing up my mood swing was crazy that I have to go through dat mood, nothing will bring me out of d it.

Yeah its just you being a Gemini nothing serious about it but if Anger management is put in place(you would overcome the mood swing), you guys are cool and fun to be with tho
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by cocoberry(f): 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmmm no wonder..... I have been hurt a million times but I still believe in love....... singing tongue

shumuel:

Yes if not put in check Gemini could be Flirts, its not their fault but their weak spot is their Hands; right from the shoulder to the tips of the Fingers, we all know this could easily be accessed, why Gemini falls easily in Love.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Emmaowolabia:
Is anyone knowledgeable about LIBRA and is compatibility(ies)?

Leos, Gemini, Saggitarius & Aquarius
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
PunkyOh:

Aquarius is the humanitarian of the zodiac for one. Enough said.

How about you list the Virgo qualities that make you believe they're more human than other signs?
Hey 'water bearer' we not arguing, am not cut out for that cheesy , still I will like you to know this

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

Temperaments
* Melancholics
* Cholerics
* Phylegmatics
* Sanguines

Its another form of Astrology

No, I don't know about that. My specialty is zodiac signs, natal charts, composite charts & compatibility charts. I've never even heard of the words you're using.

Can you tell me more? What's it about?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
sylvalord:

Yes just like the god of War, Aries rule everywhere they go, they are the First of the Star signs, and they love war in a friendly manner, trust me you can never win these guys in anything, instead they would rather send you to an early grave than lose to you, the only star sign that conquer Aries are the Leos ''Oga boss'', Leos are Kings ''Lions'' and this makes them over power Aries when they feel like.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by gracile(f): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
sylvalord:

hi! been a while kiss
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
zodiac could be use to accurately tells one temperament though other factors play decisive role too...
for temperament being another form of zodiac! hell no!**
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
uzumakis:

Hey 'water bearer' we not arguing, am not cut out for that cheesy , still I will like you to know this

LOL, and what about that water "thingy" ? Doesn't change that Aquarius is the only fully formed man of the zodiac. The oga at the top of goats, sheep, crabs & other things of the zodiac cheesy
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
PunkyOh:

LOL, and what about that water "thingy" ? Doesn't change that Aquarius is the only fully formed man of the zodiac. The oga at the top of goats, sheep, crabs & other things of the zodiac cheesy
madam I know you won't give in easily is typical for your type cheesy .
see Aquarius equal water bearer.. be it shown by a drawing of a grown man pouring out water from a water jar or otherwise.. water bearer is what you are cheesy cheesy . those oga when u talk all nah either goat, sheep, crabs etc as their archetype...
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
author=PunkyOh post=32540825]

No, I don't know about that. My specialty is zodiac signs, natal charts, composite charts & compatibility charts. I've never even heard of the words you're using.

Can you tell me more? What's it about?

Really ?

Well it would be very easy for you judging from your vaste knowledge of Zodiac sign but it further explains Zodiac in a more Beautiful and Proffesional way.

Temperament just groups the 12 Signs into 4

Melancholics - Earth Signs.
Cholerics - Fire signs
Phylegmatics - Water signs
Sanguein - Winds signs

when i was introduced to Temperament 7 years ago it was one of the most wonderful thing that happened to me then, it explains Zodiac in a more understanding manner and teaches the relationship and similarities in all signs.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by redvektor(m): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

The Dictators, Do it has i said!
am a virgo too tell me about my self while my gul is a pises

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing / What Country Has The Biggest Yansh In Africa? Uganda Or Rwanda? Pics / Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.