Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari (63026 Views)

Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by realjoker(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
So what now happens to all those his "He Will......" campaign promises? Huh?

#babnowthatyouarethereplsbringbackourchibokg
irls
when did he promise you he will return the girls because it seems he promised you exclusively

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by olalat(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
youngalex:
Chai...Political Scam don Start....Please Mr.Incoming President are you aware that the INABILITY to FIND and RESCUE Chibok girls was part of the "Failures" of the GEJ administration,Note that when you assume power..Your INABILiTY to RESCUE chibok girls will b the first FAILURE of your administration...NO EXCUSES

Perpetual saddist fraught with pull him down attitude, who never see anything good in what other people do whose judgement is always influenced by crude ethnicity

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'm already tired of this mans excuses - roll on 2019!

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Princeojua:
Jonathan once bought a lying detector machine that slapped him thrice
U lack d skills for engaging in discussions, so u can tek ur leave now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by nagoma(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Call me heartless but personally i believe this chibok girls is a big scam but since it is one of APC main changing campaign points and promises buhari must produce them within two months after he must have crushed boko haram

NO EXCUSES

Nonsense. When your Oga Jona gave up and threw the towel, when he had the chance to save them within 3 days of abduction.

There 3 MAIN APC campaign points, security, fighting corruption and youth employment. Chibok girls is part of security.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by otswag(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
He just told u dat he doubt he can bring dem back yet u re still believing ur Abok.i Changer
" he doubts" and "he cannot promise"; are these the same thing? Its just the simple truth and reality he said. A huge difference could have been made if GEJ had taking action immediately it happened. Unfortunately, it took him many days just to accept that it actually happened and many more months to decide on how to handle the situation. Buhari is not a miracle worker so don't expect him to clean up GEJ's mess with a magical wand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Buhari o...#BringBackOurGirls grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
daniel9202:

you are from ill mannered planet!!! and when he told you that you expected magic abi? olod.o... use ur sense man this is politics
so politic u talk what u can't do

man go and get a life

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by lastpage: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
President-elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari says his incoming government cannot promise the return of missing Chibok girls but that they would do everything within their power to secure their return. He said this in a statement he released today April 13th to commemorate one year of the girls' abduction. The statement below...

Today is a time to reflect on the pain and suffering of the victims, their friends and families. Our thoughts and prayers, and that of the whole Nigerian Nation, are with you today. I want to assure all of them, and particularly the parents, that when my new Administration takes office at the end of May, we will do everything we can to defeat Boko Haram. We will act differently from the Government we replace: we hear the anguish of our citizens and intend to respond accordingly.
This new approach must also begin with honesty. We do not know if the Chibok girls can be rescued. Their whereabouts remain unknown. As much as I wish to, I cannot promise that we can find them. But I say to every parent, family member and friend of the children that my Government will do everything in its power to bring them home. What I can pledge, with absolute certainty, is that starting on the first day of my Administration Boko Haram will know the strength of our collective will and commitment to rid this nation of terror, and bring back peace and normalcy to all the affected areas. Boko Haram” means “Western Education is Sinful”. When they are defeated militarily, as they will be, we will ensure our citizens in the affected areas have improved educational opportunities as a direct counterbalance to Boko Haram’s twisted ideology.

I just love the "DIRECTNESS and HONESTY" of this Mallam GMB!
And the way he answers questions convinces you that he knows exactly what he is doing!

Unlike that "double-speaking Snake" who says one thing openly and does the exact opposite behind the scenes!
Unlike that Arrow from Otuoke whose only response to important "National Questions" is: I am not aware, l was not there, America will know"!
shocked shocked shocked

We remember Jonathan painted an Aeroplane, just two days to the Presidential election, that he said he will use in bringing the girls to Abuja after CATEGORICALLY promising they would be found "BEFORE WEEKEND".

That made me think he must either:
1.) Know where they were kept

2.) Be the one who kept them

3.) Working hand-in-hand with those who kidnapped them.

I also remember that General Aziza, before his death was "arranged", said PDP = Boko Haram = PDP
Makes me wonder that "If he has won the election (by rigging it ofcourse), those girls would have been found as he promised. wink undecided

Thus, l think if GMB wants to find the girls, he needs to "handle Jonathan" well-well.
That guy must tell the Nation whats he knows concerning the disappearance of those Chibok girls

Lastpage!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by fareed69(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jman06:
Old fooool!!!

You must bring back chibok girls oooo

No excuses!

Buhari bring back our girls!

Na him throw way dem?

Ask your Clueless

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by mcprince32(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Caseless:
Thank you my president! Just say it as it is, we don't want lies. you're not jonathan, the father of liars.

Why call GEJ liar, is it bc he defeated Buhari?
Or thriving in the face of an ungovernable nation?,
or succeading amidst envious and fierce oppositions?
#Clearyourself.
As far as many Nigerians are concerned, we are still waiting for our PRESIDENT that will lead Nigeria, not rule her. Too many dirts under-carpet.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Kitsune: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
I love how people take a detailed statement on this issue and emphasize on one specific sentence to present a narration to fit their agenda.

From reading the title on the frontpage everyone would think Buhari suddenly just declared he cant find Chibok Girls. Im sure those of us that are sane enough to read wont be fooled by mini crap like this. And the fact is Boko Haram could easily kill those girls if a rescue operation is attempted so why should he Promise their parents he will return them alive when their fate is totally out of his hands ?

Besides you people should know damn well that our military aint so sophisticated to attempt a high level rescue operation and it is definitely not Buharis fault that they arent that well trained.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
otswag:
" he doubts" and "he cannot promise"; are these the same thing?
And u truly doubt d re d same ryt?
Soon now u will start quoting ur dictionary/wikipedia to justify ur sef.

#babnowthatyouarethereplsbringbackourchibokg
irls

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by tomzman: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
I wonder why some people cannot read and comprehend a simple speech. The man is only being sincere.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Olamitisoji(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ogebni Dharniel modest my foot, wetin you dey yarn sef, i knew from day one when different figures of the missing children were contradicting. Even there American Campaign Strategist let APC immediately the Chibok girls scandal came up, Apc used this girls for there campaign. Buhari just shit himself in the leg.
Dharniel:
i know you will find them, you're just trying to be modest, make dem PDP no talk say you don dey boast or proud.
Falconey!!!
Falconey!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by illiad: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
You aint seen nothing yet.
Beware of people who scream change change because they change like chameleon

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Yasher: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dharniel:
i know you will find them, you're just trying to be modest, make dem PDP no talk say you don dey boast or proud.
Falconey!!!
Falconey!!!
dey dia dey deceive yourself. Person wey sleep talk say him dream, you wey no follow am sleep dey argue say him no dream.

Shey na ppl like you go blame Buhari's inability to perform(dats if he doesn't perform at the end of the day) on PDPi say dey don already spoil the country dats why.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by cegxie(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
In as much as I am apolitical, I gave GMB a chance because everybody around me were shouting change! Change!! Change!!! So I am being careful to comment but the truth for me is that if not up to 100 chibok girls are found then truly someone somewhere manipulated this act. All of them cannot be dead. As for boko haram.. I am waiting and watching the events as they unfold. May 29 is by the corner and that is only when the I will have my say. Let's not forget an attack on the boko haram is an attack on the north. I wish you all the best Sir as you embark on this epic journey of the Game of Aso Rock Thrones Season 5.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by nagoma(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
holyokoto:

You are right, I was on operation at Damboa few miles from Chibok during that incident, there was no sign of abduction or whatsoever. all are scam. The president was right when He boldly said there was no abduction, but it amazed me when He retracted his speech

That dull president will always amaze you. He nearly destroyed Nigeria in the 6 disaster years of his tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Scholes007(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
this old man self...wetin be you own... before election[/b]1 i will stabilise oil price 2 i will raise power output to 20000mw 3 i will bring back the school girls in two months and end boko haram etc
[b] after election(mind you not yet sworn in)
1 don't expect miracles...
2: govt cant promise this and that
SHAMELESS OLD LAIR

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
lastpage:
[s]I just love the "DIRECTNESS and HONESTY" of this Mallam GMB!
And the way he answers questions convinces you that he knows exactly what he is doing!

Unlike that "double-speaking Snake" who says one thing openly and does the exact opposite behind the scenes!
Unlike that Arrow from Otuoke whose only response to important "National Questions" is: I am not aware, l was not there, America will know"!
shocked shocked shocked

We remember Jonathan painted an Aeroplane, just two days to the Presidential election, that he said he will use in bringing the girls to Abuja after CATEGORICALLY promising they would be found "BEFORE WEEKEND".

That made me think he must either:
1.) Know where they were kept

2.) Be the one who kept them

3.) Working hand-in-hand with those who kidnapped them.

I also remember that General Aziza, before his death was "arranged", said PDP = Boko Haram = PDP
Makes me wonder that "If he has won the election (by rigging it ofcourse), those girls would have been found as he promised. wink undecided

Thus, l think if GMB wants to find the girls, he needs to "handle Jonathan" well-well.
That guy must tell the Nation whats he knows concerning the disappearance of those Chibok girls

Lastpage!
[/s] What is dis 1 saying.

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Phinagold(f): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
U go find dem oo .no be to stay one corner dey tear mouth for Oga Jona.what is the difference btwn what u have jst said and what Oga Jona has been telling us. Decieving light brained Nigerians with "change"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by hansad: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
What? No promise to find Chibok girls?

Chibok girls were kidnapped to sack Jonathan. Jonathan was blackmailed out of power partly by Chibok kidnap. Buhari was voted in to bring the girls back.

We all expected Buhari to bring the girls back in his first week as president. No compromise here o!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Nigerians must have Chibok girls back first thing, or Nigerians shall pressure and blackmail Buhari govt till it steps down - No compromise O shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Demdem(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Only if Jonah-daft was responsive from the very day this mess happened, we won't be where we are today.
The fool waited for weeks before even acknowledging that such a huge crime happened.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Ogebni Dharniel modest my foot, wetin you dey yarn sef, i knew from day one when different figures of the missing children were contradicting. Even there American Campaign Strategist let APC immediately the Chibok girls scandal came up, Apc used this girls for there campaign. Buhari just shit himself in the leg.

So you're telling me APC, kidnapped those gurls, haba, fear God o.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by mhyra(f): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
bring back Our girls or you leave aso rock!!!!

mitchewwww
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by disloman(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
He just told u dat he doubt he can bring dem back yet u re still believing ur Abok.i Changer
Do u go 2 shc at all?product of hatred.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by nagoma(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
[/s] What is dis 1 saying.

You know what he is saying. It's the truth- but you hate it.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Adekagood: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
GMB just trying to be tactical about issues here. Ex-miltary man, my feefle dnt 4get! Surely he will bring them back. Those are just the rantings of a tactical ex-military.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by lastpage: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
seunlayi:
after winning election, there is God o

chrisbaba1:

omo odua ronuuu! Omo Ajo'kuta ma'momi ronuu!.... is he God? girls that are missing for one year...

Some would have died
some married off to islamists all over Africa.

Plus Buhari never promised....

Dont make that mistake again!
He is one of those "Fl@tHead SaTANoids" who register with Yoruba-sounding names, just so they can cause disharmony online.
Just read his previous posts and u will get my drift.

By their statements we shall know them. undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by tit(f): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Olamitisoji:

thank you my brother.
Buhari has poo on his own leg.
he is a disgrace.
am ashamed of him
honestly
gaskiya

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by youngalex(m): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
olalat:

Perpetual saddist fraught with pull him down attitude, who never see anything good in what other people do whose judgement is always influenced by crude ethnicity
Olalat take it easy no be quarell....how will you feel when you invite King Sunny Ade to your function, you paid heavily expecting scintillating highlife performance only for him to start playing reggae ...I stand to say with every sense of commitment that the inability to rescue chibok girls was used extensively by the APC to downgrade and pull down GEJ administration,so why is he placing himself at par with the Jonathan administration prior to swearing-in? I just don't understand...Finally ,Chibok girls MUST be rescued,NO EXCUSES

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Govs Withdrew Suit Challenging Tinubu’s Election – Lawyer / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.