Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari (63028 Views)

Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
disloman:
Do u go 2 shc at all?product of hatred.
Try to proofread b4 u post dis ur trash here. Mtchewwww
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by InvertedHammer: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
/
There is a big difference between acting and failing vs. doing nothing and blaming imaginary enemies with all the excuses in the whole world.

What's the point in being the Commander-in-Chief when the individual is aloof?

The world turned their backs on GEJ because of the Chibok saga. When you have the first lady of USA and the president giving press conference about Chibok girls while GEJ was somewhere in SW eating birthday cake, it portrays GEJ as the most inhumane and wicked dullard at the highest level.

Even professional spin masters could not spin his idiocy out of that one. Jonathan's case is a good riddance to rubbish.
/

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by mcprince32(m): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
olalat:

Perpetual saddist fraught with pull him down attitude, who never see anything good in what other people do whose judgement is always influenced by crude ethnicity
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Olamitisoji(m): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Those girls are not missing trust me, they are amd healthy, am not be heartless but trust me, Buhari's administration will make nigerians forget the chibok girls bit by bit and it has already started thru this statement
Dharniel:

So you're telling me APC, kidnapped those gurls, haba, fear God o.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Kitsune: 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
''But I say to every parent, family member and friend of the children that my Government will do everything in its power to bring them home''

Buhari also said this so why wasnt this the title of your thread??

Im gonna just assume you people do what you do for traffic (including the blog its sourced from), or you could just have your own agendas. whichever, whatever.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

thank you my brother.
Buhari has poo on his own leg.
he is a disgrace.
am ashamed of him
honestly
gaskiya

tit
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by lastpage: 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
[/s] What is dis 1 saying.

I know you have comprehension problems...

Okay, Read it below, in 3D! tongue tongue

=+!_!*#^#^#*(+#)*#^%&!()!)
^@&#(#_)_#(#*#&^%@*!()!_#*#&#^
)#*#^#^*(*@(@^)^@)_)@_()!)@&#@++

I hope you can comprehend now?

Opo'onu Sogoo'nu!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by alhgana: 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
soja na soja don't u knew he know what to said don't be confused he right an spoke a right thing not like one who going leave the set
leadership is not a football stadium or girl u can lie an fell free is a something need balance not welance before u said think an ask first and arts as u say. u must carefully an know what to said
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by realjoker(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gat to run away from this thread. Filled with mad and furious minds.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Scholes007(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari o...#BringBackOurGirls grin grin grin
This man is a useless old man...he has started failing even without being sworn in...stupid old fool
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Those girls are not missing trust me, they are amd healthy, am not be heartless but trust me, Buhari's administration will make nigerians forget the chibok girls bit by bit and it has already started thru this statement

no no no, i say a caboto-rejectamenta to that, the gurls would be found.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by hansad: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Demdem:
Only if Jonah-daft was responsive from the very day this mess happened, we won't be where we are today.
The fool waited for weeks before even acknowledging that such a huge crime happened.

Mostly because of this Chibok kidnap, Jonathan literally ran away from office. Jonathan seems to have decided not to continue as president, even long before the elections started; problem is that he refused to disclose that to people campaigning for him.

No way, Buhari's first task must be to find the Chibok girls.

Many people know all along that Buhari's talk of stopping corruption was a child's play. Corruption may even double during Buhari's administration.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by dollarlander: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Call me heartless but personally i believe this chibok girls is a big scam but since it is one of APC main changing campaign points and promises buhari must produce them within two months after he must have crushed boko haram

NO EXCUSES

I can't term you as an heartless fellow, if I call you heartless I'm singing your praise. But you are in the class of Doyin Okupe, whose brain has been removed and replaced with indomie Noddles.

Your brain is even worse because the indomie Noddles replacement for your brain was an expired product and it became rotten before it was implanted in your head.

Olosi omo IBO. Instead of you to go and develop your backward states you are fighting to take over Lagos. You will be amazed how the south westerners will sort themselves out and put you in the lagoon where you belong.

They will use the ibos as sacrifice to the iyemoja arogidigba of the waters in Lagos. Olodo ajokuta ma mu omi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Forwetinnah: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thunder faya devil!!
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Olamitisoji(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
We are in this country togeda
Dharniel:

no no no, i say a caboto-rejectamenta to that, the gurls would be found.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by freshdude99(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
daniel9202:
.He never promised immediate returning of chibok girls during campaign.
buh sir, we hope and pray you rescue them and help Nigeria. this is why we voted out the incumbent government. we Hope you implement the slogan wch we kw your great party with..... #change
U don dey address am sir now abi... ?? All these perceptual northern slaves. Wen it was GEJ no kind of insult Una no yell at him, bring his office to d lowest disrupt ever in the history of this country. Yeye slaves of northern hegemony. That's one of the reasons am very proud to be a south easterner and the decision we took in these elections. I hate it wen I see slaves like u shocked
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by grandstar(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Call me heartless but personally i believe this chibok girls is a big scam but since it is one of APC main changing campaign points and promises buhari must produce them within two months after he must have crushed boko haram

NO EXCUSES

Jonathan did not deny it.

Mbeki of South Africa denied the existence of HIV and called it scam even though it was decimating his people.

Jonathan is the C in C .

My family friend who used to work with the SSS said that security reports are submitted daily to state governments, same with the presidency. He used to work directly with the presidency, He also worked with 3 state governors including Fayose.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Forwetinnah: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Olamitisoji:

Exactly. ..part of the propaganda they used in making GEJ look incompetent by shouting Insecurity
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Blackchampion(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
[s]
lastpage:
I know you have comprehension problems...

Okay, Read it below, [b]in 3D![/b] tongue tongue

=+!_!*#^#^#*(+#)*#^%&!()!)
^@&#(#_)_#(#*#&^%@*!()!_#*#&#^
)#*#^#^*(*@(@^)^@)_)@_()!)@&#@++

I hope you can comprehend now?

Opo'onu Sogoo'nu!

Lastpage!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
No be him n doze ex generals plan am oga bring our gals bck oh!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gej GOVT failure to RESCUE chibok girls for over 364 days have made any effort difficult.

The New Govt will do all it can using all Resources to bring closure to this SAD event.
We offer apology's to Chibokparents for the failure of the PAST Govt

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by rhazur(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
A fine approach from a brillant strategist...
SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:

NO EXCUSES
I'm still trying to wonder why almost everybody believe there was actually Anything like that.... The whole chibok eish is a hoax....
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Omololu007(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Blackchampion:
So what now happens to all those his "He Will......" campaign promises? Huh?

#babnowthatyouarethereplsbringbackourchibokg
irls
show me a buhari quote,wia he promised to bring back d chibok girls?
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Demdem(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
hansad:

Mostly because of this Chibok kidnap, Jonathan literally ran away from office. Jonathan seems to have decided not to continue as president, even long before the elections started; problem is that he refused to disclose that to people campaigning for him.

No way, Buhari's first task must be to find the Chibok girls.

Many people know all along that Buhari's talk of stopping corruption was a child's play. Corruption may even double during Buhari's administration.

Under Jonah-daft presidency, so many innocent lives were lost simply because the fool was just incompetent.
Why don't u ask buhari to undo all the mess Jonah-daft caused by resurrecting all those evil boko bombed to their early grave.
U are talking foolishly.
Buhari knows his promises to Nigerians and it's not for Jonah-daft cohorts like u to determine how he will fulfil such.
The General has spoken and he spoke well.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Scholes007(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abeg making in no com play wit GEJ break through in economy, industry , power sector etc
@@@ Mr self acclaimed corruption warrior###
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Forwetinnah: 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
grandstar:

Jonathan did not deny it.

Mbeki of South Africa denied the existence of HIV and called it scam even though it was decimating his people.

Jonathan is the C in C .

My family friend who used to work with the SSS said that security reports are submitted daily to state governments, same with the presidency. He used to work directly with the presidency, He also worked with 3 state governors including Fayose.

Where does Shettima the "chief security officer" (Buhari's words) of the state come in here..didn't he get his fair share of daily reports??
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Olamitisoji(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Its all for his glory his exit will make nigerians cherish him more and more
Forwetinnah:

Exactly. ..part of the propaganda they used in making GEJ look incompetent by shouting Insecurity
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by disloman(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
May d thunder strike all those children of hatred d second Nigeria starts enjoying fruits of voting GMB.They shall nt eat d good fruits of d land except they change their ways.It's annoying.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by synergycom19: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
That's the fact,your Muslims brother kidnapped them,so you wouldn't go and deny them those earthly virgins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / Photos Of President Buhari Performing Umrah In Saudi Arabia Get Many Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.