Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion (25144 Views)

List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives / Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 01, 2015
blym:
wen u aint contented wit wat u av or wat ur relatives(family inclusive) passes 2u! Asking ur bf's wat ur fadas cudnt give u? Then wat else if nt prostitution?
so you mean your momma can gv u her punny 2 fvck undecided abi na wetin b d tin way my papa no sabi gv me way I dey ask my BF
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Sheenor: 11:35pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
am off sad
smiley night night.....

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 01, 2015
Tobiee:
yeah, cause u aint wearing the lens i bought u, btw i wasnt refering to u, i was refering to those criticizing ur pics
okay sha grin you don vex? grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by epelumi42(m): 11:39pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
ain't you in nigeria's UNI? And you're asking me ao u got admission,no be here we hear story about some guys that re regretting their steps during the period of seeking 4 admission? Eventually they weren't admitted into d UNI buh they've been there 4 past four yrs. Now they couldn't find their names on d admitted students on JAMB site. Who knows your own story SMH undecided sad

Did you just type that? For the second time, you are answering a rhetoric! Who is your teacher!

I already know enough about you and my girlfriend will be mad at me for even talking with you over this.

By the ways, how many times have you written jamb? You sound depressed. You'll soon be admitted too.
Every statements' incoherence is annoying. You can't even string together sentences to make absolute sense? Oluwa gba Mi o.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
okay sha grin you don vex? grin
nah.. grin

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by murphymakun(m): 11:44pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
I think its high time I change that pic,nothing is wrong with my legs,maybe d camera or effect undecided
Yhu better do
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 01, 2015
epelumi42:

Did you just type that? For the second time, you are answering a rhetoric! Who is your teacher!

I already know enough about you and my girlfriend will be mad at me for even talking with you over this.

By the ways, how many times have you written jamb? You sound depressed. You'll soon be admitted too.
Every statements' incoherence is annoying. You can't even string together sentences to make absolute sense? Oluwa gba Mi o.
grin

even my BF will be mad at me if I reply ur quote again sad

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
so you mean your momma can gv u her punny 2 fvck undecided abi na wetin b d tin way my papa no sabi gv me way I dey ask my BF
hey kid, wasnt specifically referring to u? Ws generalizin coz all d nouns i used ws pluralize, u wudnt want me on ur case if yes stay off mine. . Thanks
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by damseyl(f): 11:49pm On May 01, 2015
redhook:
.....Listen troll! If you are feeling suicidal tonight, let me suggest that you go and take a running leap from the height of your stupidity to the base of your I.Q in order to kill yourself! Your attention seeking butt is stinking up the thread! And by the way I don't trade banter with schizophrenic nobodies! Kapish?
you spitting trash... Lol, dry!

Go get some rest dude,

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 01, 2015
blym:
hey kid, wasnt specifically referring to u? Ws generalizin coz all d nouns i used ws pluralize, u wudnt want me on ur case if yes stay off mine. . Thanks
wetin dis 1 fit do grin I yaff die grin grin grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by OKNkanu(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2015
tongue

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by redhook(m): 11:52pm On May 01, 2015
damseyl:

Go get some rest dude,
.....at least its not as dry as your frigid vagii! Shut dafuq up and take yur sad arse 2 the left as beyonce said! Later piglet

3 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Burnnotice(m): 11:54pm On May 01, 2015
oh darn! can we all go to bed now?
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 01, 2015
vheMa:
wetin dis 1 fit do grin I yaff die grin grin grin
hey frosh ape, c wat u just posted! Read it and lauf at urself, ignominy at its peak. . Disgrace to ape'hood

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 12:06am On May 02, 2015
The worse mistake you made is putting your picture there.See how she dey run her mouth as if she be dangote daughter.That's the reason I don't ask a girl out online or do internet dating,cos even girl wen non reach your level she go they style.Why do y'al guys think girls say "I fell in love after I met him" cos they had found out they non reach him level.

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Kassidy90(m): 12:08am On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
I learnt something from my grandma when I visited her. Do you wanna know,she says...

silence is the best answer for a fool undecided

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by ronald4lif(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:
@ Ronald4..lif, baba see set of ladies whey e full naija. Dem no want broke guys. We self no want gold diggers.

She doesn't want broke guys fine but she should be reminded that guys don't want broke girls too. It's a contra flow traffic.

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by ta4ba3(m): 12:12am On May 02, 2015
Poor ugly biatch
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Stefanelle(f): 12:17am On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
No story let's get down 2 biz

1:GUYS WITH TATTOO. God created your body clean and clear,I wonder why you would give yourself scars calling it tattoo sad

2:PHONETIC WANNA BE. Gosh,I really hate this,I could remember;there was this guy I met in my friends house(male friend). Then after a while he came 2 me asking of my numb. He goes like;hey preri,can I geh ur numb,I'll call by 3pm,I'd b ah home then. I was looking at him sad

3:BLEACHING CREW. No story on this,why would a guy bleach Jus dunno sad

4:NON-ROMANTIC GUYS. Oh Lord,some guys ehn grin. Some guys ain't just romantic at all,some guys can draw a girls panties like they wanna start generator sad

5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set sad

Missing MaleGirl sad

And to those you saying rubbish. That's my leg wink
You shouldn't have done this.

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by mstik(f): 12:18am On May 02, 2015
Nice way of announcing your new profile pic.. Only things aren't going as planned...
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Jadoskii(m): 12:20am On May 02, 2015
This is actually aw it went down.. A broke bleaching wanna be american approached her nd bleeped ha within 30 mins of meeting her.the guy just yanked her pants off going straight to the point.bt she want make the guy still they beat about the bush wey dy reek of fish..pity the dude

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 12:31am On May 02, 2015
redhook:
.....Listen troll! If you are feeling suicidal tonight, let me suggest that you go and take a running leap from the height of your stupidity to the base of your I.Q in order to kill yourself! Your attention seeking butt is stinking up the thread! And by the way I don't trade banter with schizophrenic nobodies! Kapish?
bros awfar this is wicked. Ill kill myself if I am the 1. Oboy c guun

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 12:32am On May 02, 2015
damseyl:

Go get some rest dude,
aunty u better me leave this broda alone. He z damn wicked
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by redhook(m): 12:34am On May 02, 2015
pwreshbawz:
bros awfar this is wicked. Ill kill myself if I am the 1
cool
pwreshbawz:
bros awfar this is wicked. Ill kill myself if I am the 1
....no mind the "half done MGBEKE" wey wan come bus stop with her papa mate! she go careful next time! Chop knuckle jare!
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 12:36am On May 02, 2015
redhook:
cool....no mind the MBEKE wey wan come bus stop with her papa mate! she go careful next time! Chop knuckle jare!
no shii. Bros aw far ya gun na. Lol

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by redhook(m): 12:38am On May 02, 2015
pwreshbawz:
no shii. Bros aw far ya gun na. Lol
...na chairmans toothpick we dey call am! No shaking

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 12:39am On May 02, 2015
redhook:
...na chairmans toothpick we dey call am! No shaking
chai. bros u bad gan o. Me go like b ya friend I swear
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by liquidmetall: 12:47am On May 02, 2015
Adufetohposh:
My dear OP, I Hate the background of ur picture. embarassed

Like a public shared toilet and kitchen yet she can't date a broke guy
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Apina(m): 1:09am On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
buh you like d pic,right?
Backgrounds give beauty to pictures and am guessing u r standing in front of a toilet. Have no problem with ur pose but sincerely d background is wack!!!

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Stephenlee: 1:12am On May 02, 2015
NL guyz i troway salute o,see as you finish the babe

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by mostHandsome01: 1:30am On May 02, 2015
Mhizkel:
Wayrey already did! cheesy
Lol, I duff my hat!! U funny ehn!
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by simplymade(m): 3:28am On May 02, 2015
vheMa:
what's this 1 saying again grin
the dude is fuckkin right...I school in ondo and I knw hw d indigene here exchange their body for little or no money,hopin to get some cash after spendin d nyt wit a student...me no dey gv dem pass their worth (#50 for cab) and mk we no ever meet again

Aint broke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures / Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. / Dating A Broke Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.