Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married (57601 Views)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Pardon9ija: 9:13am On May 04, 2015
[quote author=MORNDEW post=33387105]The issue of a woman's past life sometimes determine her future and most times too, affect how serious a man will take them. Some ladies have spent their lives choosing and realy being careful of how they date and the men they sleep with before they get married. While some, have decided to just live their life without minding whatever consequences that might arise from such way of life.

I have always wondered how many men is ideal for a woman to must have had gone down under their sheet before she eventually get married. By woman, i don't mean a prostitute but an everyday woman or the lady next door as the case may be.

I have a lady friend who started tasting the forbidden fruit right from sixteen (16) years oldold when she was in SS1. Now she is twenty (20) and has slept with 13 men. She is neither a runs girl nor a prostitute but this are guys that she met on diferent places and platforms. The social media like 2go, Facebook, Twitter Eskimi, Badoo etc. Did not help matters as she said.

Recently, she called me to inform me that she has gotten admission into the University after several attempts that failed. As we were discussing she told me she was going to flex hard and have lots of fun. I said ''u go blow tire na" she said "before nko.If a lady who had already tasted 13 different men from 16-20 years and now in the university, how many men will she sleep with before she graduates? Lets say she minimises her level of libido and decides to make it one guy in each year in school then on her graduation day she must have slept with 17 men in total. Lets also assume she did not get married after her graduation but 3 years later, then your guess is as good as mine.

Now, i've always pondered within myself on the issue of how many men is too much for a woman to have slept with before she finally decides to settle down.

Friends, what do you have to contribute?

Princewill Chimereze.

Writter, Facilitator, Public Affairs Analyst and Social Commentator.

Curled from: http://www.enlightennigeria..com/2015/05/how-many-men-is-too-much-for-lady-to.html?m=1

frm Kay. First of all she's a prostitute in fact advance one, getting guys from fb, 2go, Google etc is no different from street girls. A lady who had sex with several men bf marriage will always have sense of guilt whenever she com across any of the guys. Also her major problem will be comparison especially wen her huby is not sexually adequate to those guys
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Misogynist2014(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2015
sexyseun:
The awkward truth is most Matured men don't really care about the numbers of men you have slept with, they have also seen it all, only baby boys rant over this issue, The main thing is that if she's willing to stick to only her partner when married
The Virgin girl u married today can still cheat on u by wanting to know how the other Dck tastes like

Tyler perry: confession of a marriage counselor should come to our mind
In this I find no single idea of value

7 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Pardon9ija: 9:15am On May 04, 2015
frm Kay. First of all she's a prostitute in fact advance one, getting guys from fb, 2go, Google etc is no different from street girls. A lady who had sex with several men bf marriage will always have sense of guilt whenever she com across any of the guys. Also her major problem will be comparison especially wen her huby is not sexually adequate to those guys
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Joshkeyz(m): 9:16am On May 04, 2015
questions like this show the level of our moral decadence

5 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by rigarmortis: 9:18am On May 04, 2015
one is too many

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MORNDEW(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2015
zudozz:
9ja girl from d day she started wiping in ss1 wld ve slept with 17 men by d time she graduated from d university? Its either u re thinking d people that read this post are all fools becos u taking them 4 a ride. u n i know some naive jambites sleep with more than 17 men in their 1st yr!

My dear an average 9ja girl. d holier than thou girl (not runs girls ooooh) sleep with minimum of 7-10 new men every yr. then continue 2 add up d old 1s n u ll accept d fact that an average 9ja ''GOOD'' girl dey sleep with 10-16 different men yrly. so d real figure ll be 7 x 7 when she is in d final yr. MINIMUM!

there is this anti / neighbor that I used 2 run errands 4 those days as a teenager. I knw at least 15 different men that dated n slept with her from 2001 till date becos I used 2 peep. my people. if I know 15 d truth is that there are still another 15 that I did not know. d 1s she met that I ve nt met d 1s she met on her trip outside lagos wedding occasion etc (flingS).

Not 2 talk of d fact that I am now 1 of d men that visit her holy of holies!

U now talk abt d runs girls which made up abt 35% of Nigerian girls becos even most girls u see in their fathers hse even ur cousins n nieces n church members sleep with men 4 money n favor (not love or affection). this class of girls sleep with minimum of 5 new men per month. i dont want 2 go to d 1s that has ashewo certificate! those 1s na per second billing!

Am not saying there are nt girls that sleep with 1 lover/boy friend a yr? there but that is less than 5%.
Chai, anoda man pussy o . girls e no good o

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by ayokunlei(m): 9:21am On May 04, 2015
Adaeze003:
Heheheheheheheheheh... confused lot cheesy cheesy

They scream on NL that they want "experienced" Women on bed and still come to ask how many is too much... grin or where do you want her to get the experience from??

And they say we don't know what we want.. Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

Oh... and how do you plan to find out how many she slept with is there a vago-meter I don't know about? cheesy

it sounds as if u are living ur Life regarding what pple think about you. If not, continue to be real with urself .
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 9:21am On May 04, 2015
Misogynist2014:
In this I find no single idea of value
I wouldn't put a blame on you, your monicker explains it all

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 9:21am On May 04, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Have you heard about 'ever-virgins'? Once we MEN wash our THING (too powerful to be mentioned) with soap and warm water, provided no infection(s) is/are caught, we become Virgins again. tongue

No, you and I know that you do not become virgins again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by abdulkayus(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2015
When Almighty God said we should abstain still marriage, some mortals said no as if they are wiser than God, this is the consequences now. Also men are hypocrites, they down look virgins and claim not to want to marry a virgin bt someone who is experience bt they are now shouting here that this and that number is too much, hehehehehehehehe, una never see anything. I just hope in the cause of u guys marrying someone with experience, u will not marry someone who has more experience than u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by AreaFada2: 9:23am On May 04, 2015
MrDojo:

Bro if she is Foolosh/bold enuff to tell me 10 talkless of 26......d relationship will end ryt der......

W@ kinda girl sleeps wit over 26 diff men...and she is nt an ashi...

An average 9ja girl probably sleeps with about 25 men before marriage.
This may range from 4 to 100. grin cheesy.

Only a microscopic minority sleep with less than 4 men.

Most guys overhype the number of girls they sleep with to boost ego among peers.

Ladies simply have more opportunities to shag around, with both single men & married men, young men and old men. Whereas married women most times are out of pool of women guys sleep with.

A guy also has to chat girls up, have some money to burn or be extremely handsome. These limit the number of girls a guy can have.
A reasonably ok looking girl doesn't have these limitations.

7 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Holiday0299(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2015
Let's always keep God in the picture of things. In those days, virgins are identified by the veil they put on. Our minds have turned too sexually oriented that we prefer someone else to teach our prospective how to have sex. Such a daft way of thinking. Abstinence and the fear of God is what I subscribe for. Must you enjoy someone else's wife cry[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by ufelove(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2015
Well, I'm not insulting women but some can't just do without having sex in a week. Please do d math and see how much they have slept with even if they slept with one man for two or more times. The same is applicable to men
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 9:25am On May 04, 2015
MORNDEW:
The issue of a woman's past life sometimes determine her future and most times too, affect how serious a man will take them. Some ladies have spent their lives choosing and realy being careful of how they date and the men they sleep with before they get married. While some, have decided to just live their life without minding whatever consequences that might arise from such way of life.

I have always wondered how many men is ideal for a woman to must have had gone down under their sheet before she eventually get married. By woman, i don't mean a prostitute but an everyday woman or the lady next door as the case may be.

I have a lady friend who started tasting the forbidden fruit right from sixteen (16) years oldold when she was in SS1. Now she is twenty (20) and has slept with 13 men. She is neither a runs girl nor a prostitute but this are guys that she met on diferent places and platforms. The social media like 2go, Facebook, Twitter Eskimi, Badoo etc. Did not help matters as she said.

Recently, she called me to inform me that she has gotten admission into the University after several attempts that failed. As we were discussing she told me she was going to flex hard and have lots of fun. I said ''u go blow tire na" she said "before nko.If a lady who had already tasted 13 different men from 16-20 years and now in the university, how many men will she sleep with before she graduates? Lets say she minimises her level of libido and decides to make it one guy in each year in school then on her graduation day she must have slept with 17 men in total. Lets also assume she did not get married after her graduation but 3 years later, then your guess is as good as mine.

Now, i've always pondered within myself on the issue of how many men is too much for a woman to have slept with before she finally decides to settle down.

Princewill Chimereze.

Curled from: http://www.enlightennigeria..com/2015/05/how-many-men-is-too-much-for-lady-to.html?m=1

Lҽʍҽ Śɑվ, աҽ Ӏíѵҽ ҍվ ςհօíςҽ ҽѵҽɾվժɑվ, ƒɾ ӀɑժíҽŚ Եօ ҍ ŚӀօԹíղց ɑɾօմղժ Śíղςҽ ɑցҽ օƒ 16 Եօ ʍҽ, I ςɑղ Śɑվ, DAT աɑŚ ժ ƒօմղժɑԵíօղ Śհҽ հɑŚ Ӏɑíժ Śíղςҽ, Հօօ ʍվ օԹíղíօղ օղ DS 파մҽ íŚ

U ŚӀíԹ աíԵհ ʍɑղվ ʍҽղ ɑŚ մ աɑղԵ, Śօօ ƒɑɾ, íƒ Śհҽ ςɑղ ҍҽɑɾ ժ ςօ Śҽզմҽղςҽ ɑղժ ժ ŚςɑɾҽŚ օƒ ԹɑŚԵ ater
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by shakazuldadon: 9:26am On May 04, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]

SAY WHAT YOU WISH..... I WILL MARRY A VIRGIN.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by TonyOputa(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2015
sexyseun:
The awkward truth is most Matured men don't really care about the numbers of men you have slept with, they have also seen it all, only baby boys rant over this issue, The main thing is that if she's willing to stick to only her partner when married
The Virgin girl u married today can still cheat on u by wanting to know how the other Dck tastes like

U get sense sha

4 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by princejenks(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2015
Above 5 is unwieldy
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by NiRfreak(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2015
MORNDEW:
The issue of a woman's past life sometimes determine her future and most times too, affect how serious a man will take them. Some ladies have spent their lives choosing and realy being careful of how they date and the men they sleep with before they get married. While some, have decided to just live their life without minding whatever consequences that might arise from such way of life.

Princewill Chimereze.

what a bitter truth. Am sorry for guys who tak girls as saint.for long i had come to accept dat truth abt women.No matter how highly they tink of themselves they can easily be persuaded for sex, u only have to stir their emotion or appeal to their fantasy. This realisation has made me a better understanding man, has drastically reduced my jealousy

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by dheolexaone(f): 9:28am On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
how I wished female "website" could read meter

LOL. Worry less n watch out for d next update. VA JA JA now going E-World.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Teeboy22(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
how I wished female "website" could read meter

grin grin grin
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by omooba969(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2015
NONE !
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by abdulkayus(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2015
sexyseun:

Guilty conscience

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2015
Bunker1:
maximum of two for responsible girls,
any good man will understand. it also depends on number of times they had it...if you are a virgin guy, marry a virgin girl, how can you come into this world without knowing how it feels to taste a new wine.
Did anybody teach Adam and Eve what sèx is? There is no virgin, male or female, that is completely ignorant of sèx. They may not have had it, but must have heard, read or told about.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by agarawu23(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2015
dheolexaone:

LOL. Worry less n watch out for d next update. VA JA JA now going E-World.
grin
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Lilimax(f): 9:32am On May 04, 2015
Abstinence should be the key word.
Say NO to sex before marriage.
Keep yourself pure...

#VirginFinder smiley

5 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 9:32am On May 04, 2015
abdulkayus:
When Almighty God said we should abstain still marriage, some mortals said no as if they are wiser than God, this is the consequences now. Also men are hypocrites, they down look virgins and claim not to want to marry a virgin bt someone who is experience bt they are now shouting here that this and that number is too much, hehehehehehehehe, una never see anything. I just hope in the cause of u guys marrying someone with experience, u will not marry someone who has more experience than u.

Bros you get am.
I'm pretty surprised,is this not NL where virgins are always looked down upon?

Men! Men! I de fear una.. I know say una too jealous.. but I'm happy that a lot of you are saying positive things really.

I guess this time virginity is no longer over rated..
Everybody is shouting zero zero cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 9:34am On May 04, 2015
ufelove:
Well, I'm not insulting women but some can't just do without having sex in a week. Please do d math and see how much they have slept with even if they slept with one man for two or more times. The same is applicable to men

Don't generalize please
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by denedene(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2015
Till she finds the right one grin
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by jpphilips(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2015
@OP

Toto no get odometer, God wasn't stup!d afterall
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Noloss(f): 9:36am On May 04, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Are you protecting evil with evil? Also, the way things go on bed in males and females are different and results unequal, thereby making comparisons foolish.
What is bad does not have two name. If it bad for women to sleep around, I think it is also bad for men. Irrespective of the end result in d body.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by jpphilips(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2015
Optimall:

Bros you get am.
I'm pretty surprised,is this not NL where virgins are always looked down upon?

Men! Men! I de fear una.. I know say una too jealous.. but I'm happy that a lot of you are saying positive things really.

You call these kids on Nairaland men? that is an insult, toddlers who will not smell marriage in 2 decades you are taking seriously? continue....
OP should direct that question to married women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.