Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? (31475 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by peterbello(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2015
adrainuche:

She feels since we are dating I should be responsible for upkeep bla bla bla ...

If we are to get to the root of the matter, it's another guy here that is making her ask for the money. As in she's using the money to take care of one other boy.
Have you ever asked her what she does with the money? Because 30k is more than some people's salary here.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by deshizzle(m): 12:53am On May 14, 2015
u nid xtra deliverance bud...il nid a white turtle nd a virgin squirrel 4ur cleansing...''cz ur own izzy vry strong""...hw ar u sure i hvnt rammed dt gf of urz??...mmhh,,.**$crollin thru ma long note**...nnam biko wat izi dt er name sef??
..firstname))...
beta wake up
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mtcheeew...
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Laveda(f): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Guys on NL love this kinda threads grin grin

Pathetic undecided undecided
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Laveda:
Guys on NL love this kinda threads grin grin

Pathetic undecided undecided
The truth is bitter,it makes no sense in placing ur gf on monthly salary or is she doing u any favour by dating u? Or are u that ugly that u need to pay her?. I can do more than that for my Gf but placing her on salary is a BIG NO for me.cheesy

you sef wan dy recieve salary?.sad
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Laveda(f): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
danbrowndmf:
The truth is bitter,it makes no sense in placing ur gf on monthly salary or is she doing u any favour by dating u? Or are u that ugly that u need to pay her?. I can do more than that for my Gf but placing her on salary is a BIG NO for me.cheesy

you sef wan dy recieve salary?.sad
hehe I don hear lol

Lol Nope, I'm I working for him? cheesy
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:21am On Oct 17, 2015
Laveda:
hehe I don hear lol
Lol Nope, I'm I working for him? cheesy

are u still awake?
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Guys you all need to relax i came i saw i conquered and at the end i will tell you all the whole story that went on when i came back to nigeria ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.