Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? (31469 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Omotayor123(f): 8:40am On May 07, 2015
If she's OK with it den it's not a big deal. Carry on.

But, Wait oooo........ 30k per month

And u said u are a Student+ 23years

*whispers * Are u thinking what I'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by kilokeys(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2015
Fooooooooooooooooooooo*coughs*oooooooL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 07, 2015
my dear u are moving on a very wrong direction. dat ur gf may av anoda man she is dating and she loves and u won't know cos u r not with her. y will she quarrel cos u don't gv her money. it shows that she don't love. wise up . don't go her money for a fewmonths n see her reaction. as for her family. d r using u. pls date someone in d same country wit u

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by justwise(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

THANKX ALOT I NEVER FELT I WAS BEEN EXPLOITED, SHES NOT FROM A RICH HOME SO I JUST FELT SHE NEEDED THE MONEY ..

....but she is demanding how much to be paid? So where did her high sense of entitlement come from?

6 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by dharamanil(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2015
Bro for what? Not ur wife oooo your Gf that is probably straffing anoder G...

Truth be told that is a really big waste

From another angle maybe you gats a good job or ur old man carry well..Cos if not u r a maga
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 8:45am On May 07, 2015
This Op jxt dey act like mumu shaa..anyways,keep up being a maga

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Raziii(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2015
Cryxtal:
Baby, you are maga. She's not your wife for crying out loud. Cut down the givings n she will replace u speedily. Stop being her money bag n invest your money into something lucrative. Gosh!
hehehe... U spitting fire o!... Maybe he is super rich n have already invested nau!
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by 247notire(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2015
Dude pls look for a gf whr u r and end dat rship. I bet u she's having fun here in Naija with ur hard earned bucks with Anoda nigga she prolly loves. Get out while u still can to avoid being hurt very much. If u were in Naija then it's no p, at least u go dey knack am akpako on top the money so u no go too lose and she will love u vry much as u now take her dad's responsibility. Use ur head.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by AskProf: 8:47am On May 07, 2015
jmoore:
Remember to give her pension if she breaks up with you.

Plus grattuity.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by boynigeria(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:
Its been more than a year since I started dating my present GF and money seems to be one of the major problem in our relationship ... There's no need to know which part of Nigeria she's from grin

Previously I send her money at will or when she asks but I noticed it was becoming too rampant and sometimes recursive, so I decided to place her on monthly allowances .

Another problem has boiled out she says she wants
30k per month so in 12 months (NVM) although to me its a bit better because previously am sure I send her more than 30k a month, ...

So please I want to know if its a good idea for one to place his GF on monthly allowances and how much is ideal I once insisted I slash her monthly allowance to 20 or 15k monthly but she nearly killed me grin

Some of my friends feel its a bad idea that it seems too formal like as if dating me is a job, she's 21 and am 23 , we are both in university tho I don't study in naija presently ...

Am sure some Elderly Folks may find this insipid am honestly sorry grin
first of all u dont look like u make 30k not to talk of sending a babe that much, sorry to say that
plus are u married to her or ready to marry her soon(by soon i mean in d next 6 months)
cos i feel its a lot of responsibility...its not like im saying u should not spend for her o but it should be spontanous mehn.
ive paid for my ex's masters fee before so its not like im against spending for ur chic
but to me it should be like u feel she doesnt have money u send to her, u have excess u send, u take her out, shopping and stuf but monthly alawe kee, when shes not doing her NYSC in ur room

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 8:47am On May 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin broda, I need monthly augmentation too.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by harry509: 8:49am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:
Its been more than a year since I started dating my present GF and money seems to be one of the major problem in our relationship ... There's no need to know which part of Nigeria she's from grin

Previously I send her money at will or when she asks but I noticed it was becoming too rampant and sometimes recursive, so I decided to place her on monthly allowances .

30k per month so in 12 months (NVM) although to me its a bit better because previously am sure I send her more than 30k a month, ...

So please I want to know if its a good idea for one to place his GF on monthly allowances and how much is ideal I once insisted I slash her monthly allowance to 20 or 15k monthly but she nearly killed me grin

Some of my friends feel its a bad idea that it seems too formal like as if dating me is a job, she's 21 and am 23 , we are both in university tho I don't study in naija presently ...

if I say u Rr foolish now, dem go say I nsuit yu. So.... Ur parent wil work hard n make sure u go 2 sch and bcum usefu 2 ur life, u ask dem money they make sure u Rr bein gven n u divert d money 2 ur babe. And u stil av d temority 2 say u wana pay her monthly allowance. UmmmM! Guy if I b ur broda I 4 gve u like 34 stroke of kobuoko I swear. Define MAGA pls....

3 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by bamiwuye: 8:49am On May 07, 2015
Nairalanders, wake up now. This guy can't come and cook story 4 us. Even if it true, bros u be mumu of the highest order. @ 23 u never wise up. Don't be surprise one day the babe will leave for wealthy person. You better invest your money on reasonable thing brother.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by masqot(m): 8:51am On May 07, 2015
Very wrong cos there would always be problem whenever you can't meet up. Moreover, it's like money is the basis of ur relationship. You can foot a lady's essential bills but placing her on a salary is a NO.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by pacmart: 8:52am On May 07, 2015
OP pls i need money for my dog and fish feeds
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by eitsei(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2015
peeparty:
like seriously?
dnt mind her she's a gal...wat else do u want her to say?
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by hustla(m): 8:53am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

You must be out of your mind to give her a salary because that is what I see it as
The probability that she js fucking someone who isnt giving her a dime is 98.728% and i know what I am saying

If she loves you,she wont bother asking for money. I once told my guy this, he didnt listen to me, now his gf has left him for a poor boy who has only dick to offer

Be wise bro

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by kullozone(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2015
marshalcarter:
Did dis rabbit just typed 30k??

Wait wait......

You said you wanted to reduce her cash to 20k nd she nearly killed you??

Wait wait.......

Is she working for you

Wait wait........

I need just 2k for transport dis week nd I dnt knw whr to get dem from....

Wait.....

You mean 1 snake will just sit down while 30k enters her f**kin acct every month

I HATE YOU WITH PASSION@MR OP

Dey dere dey waste money while we have children in the street beggin each day just for water....we still gat kids in the orphanage home.....nd u're here wastin it on 1 full bodied babyRat
GOD knws I'll never try it

Had it been she's ur wife..its better....but she's ur so called damn f**kin g.f who will dump you for sum1 she loves and yet u're still blind?

F**k you a billion tyms!!!!

I hate him more than you do...

how can a human reason this way
tho it's his money sha.
I fit swear say anoda sharp guy dey fire the babe sef.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by hustla(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2015
Omotayor123:
If she's OK with it den it's not a big deal. Carry on.

But, Wait oooo........ 30k per month

And u said u are a Student+ 23years

*whispers *
Are u thinking what I'm thinking?

YBNL
grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

OMG shocked shocked Am really sorry sir, it wasn't intentional to hurt you in anyway .. I felt since I was dating her at least I owe her some support whether finicially or in any other way ... Once again sorry ...

From all you've said about the girl, I have a wrong impression of her already. She doesn't love you. She isn't the kind you would want to spend the rest of your life with.

Life isn't all bed & roses. The fact that you have it good now doesn't mean it would always be so. When life presents you with the slightest of financial challenge(s), she'll dump your ass for some other unwise rich dude who can keep paying her lazy self salary. 30k/per month lol... that even surpasses the Nigerian minimum wage.

Dump that girl & find some other responsible lady who isn't after your money. Save and invest in a future for you both; help the needy as much as you can no matter how little, and watch your family blossom & experience unprecedented peace for the rest of your life.

I'm not one you would appellate as spiritual. These are just basic life principles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Zammydagreat(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

She feels since we are dating I should be responsible for upkeep bla bla bla ...

all dis mala" boiz, 4get abt her.....shes doing tinz with other niggas here

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by ayocool(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2015
One of the things a girl who really likes you will do is never ask you for money but can show when they are in need for you to come in. You will know the reality if you get broke and cant send for like 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 07, 2015
Sounds like a made up story.. Monthly allowance at 23.. which country do you reside and what do you do for a living.. is she an Orphan? Is she one of the displaced rescued girls from Sambisa forest? You will regret this terribly.

Take it from me, a woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by kullozone(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

OMG shocked shocked Am really sorry sir, it wasn't intentional to hurt you in anyway .. I felt since I was dating her at least I owe her some support whether finicially or in any other way ... Once again sorry ...

Damnnn!!
you're paying for the relationship?

money miss road...I tink you're lieing.
but even at that,the lie is so disturbing.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Odaveboy(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2015
@op,bounce....WTF?? U r nt her father/sponsor....30k per month? Bros no vex she dey maga you
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Histrings08(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2015
F**k you a billion tyms!!!! [/quote] Guy, U Don Vex big time

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by jaybee3(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2015
There is a thin line between provision as an act of goodwill necessitated due to obvious extenuating circumstances such as poverty.

However, it's very wrong to be hoodwinked into giving just because you are made to feel it's an obligation

Basically, there is nothing wrong in providing support if you can afford it but everytging is wrong with providing support when it's the only way to naively ensure her loyalty

5 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Acidosis(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2015
You're 23 and all you could think of is how to invest on a girlfriend. Don't people buy land, properties, shares in your family? Oh you think you're tooooo young to do all that? Bros, you're getting too old. At 23, some people already had MSc degrees.

Dey there they form yankee, rich, young and handsome.

Spending on one's lover is appropriate, but allocating a specific 'wage' as though she worked for the money is grossly unacceptable. By the way, where do you get the money from? Let me remind you that spending your father's earnings on a girlfriend is stupidity; there is absolutely no pride in spending on a girlfriend what you cannot/don't make/earn.

Yea! If you earn N50,000, you're free to give N60,000 to the needy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Archangels1: 9:01am On May 07, 2015
I naturally just read and move on but GUYYYYYYY... Its pple like u dat inflate d idea of taking care of your gal and thereby make it hard for others. I'm not gonna point out how wrong dis is cos i think others have... but i wud just advice u that a relationship is symbiotic not parasitic.

You might not think she's takin u for a ride but think of it if she was really ur friend she wouldn't make such demands.

except if dis is not d whole story.... maybe there was something extraordinary she did for yu....
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by freecocoa(f): 9:02am On May 07, 2015
Na wa o.

This dating seems to be a very lucrative business o, I've never been in that place where a guy gives me money constantly as a bf, talk more of salary, abeg make una let me in on the secret na, e be like say I dey dull o.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Odaveboy(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2015
Anazoric:
Sounds like a made up story.. Monthly allowance at 23.. which country do you reside and what do you do for a living.. is she an Orphan? Is she one of the displaced rescued girls from Sambisa forest? You will regret this terribly.

Take it from me, a woman.
......I taya.....@23.....he is nt even working yet...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.