Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? (31473 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by FhemmyKW(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2015
Are u fvcking sh*ting me? Like seriously? Is dating u a job to her? Wise up guy. Its necessary to take care of ur babe as a responsible guy, but its not by force.
I swear she doesn't love u a bit, na ur money she dey collect give another guy. Say no to magarism

4 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by peeparty(m): 11:49pm On May 06, 2015
smvinreal:
If you up to the task i don't see anything bad in that
like seriously?
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 12:02am On May 07, 2015
FhemmyKW:
Are u fvcking sh*ting me? Like seriously? Is dating u a job to her? Wise up guy. Its necessary to take care of ur babe as a responsible guy, but its not by force.
I swear she doesn't love u a bit, na ur money she dey collect give another guy. Say no to magarism

Your point has been noted ...
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 12:09am On May 07, 2015
jmoore:
Remember to give her pension if she breaks up with you.

Lol stop been sarcastic ... It is obvious its a bad idea from ur response noted

2 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by MRBrownJ: 12:56am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:
Previously I send her money at will or when she asks but I noticed it was becoming too rampant and sometimes recursive, so I decided to place her on monthly allowances.

may i ask, on what grounds did you decided that it was a wise choice to send her money? shouldnt you offer to help someone when they deserve it?

Another problem has boiled out she says she wants 30k per month so in 12 months (NVM) although to me its a bit better because previously am sure I send her more than 30k a month, ...

so from a gift, now it became a MUST that you should give her this money every month? again, on what ground? this is when your effort are now being taken for granted.

So please I want to know if its a good idea for one to place his GF on monthly allowances and how much is ideal I once insisted I slash her monthly allowance to 20 or 15k monthly but she nearly killed me grin

(no offense) some men have nothing to offer some women and therefore they MUST pay in order for these women to stay with them. you as a person should be the main price, and nothing else, while instead it is your wallet. if you want to know the type of woman you have, do NOT give any more money and see the true self of that criminal you are dating. i do feel a bit sorry for young men who are being taken on a ride like yourself, to the point where women will even fight with you if you dont pay them. here is the two question you should ask this demon you are dating:
1) how did you fend for yourself before you met me?
2) what will you do if i cant provide this money blackmail?

sadly the majority will either leave you or just find another mugu to defraud until you get yourself some more money.

Some of my friends feel its a bad idea that it seems too formal like as if dating me is a job, she's 21 and am 23 , we are both in university tho I don't study in naija presently ...

wait....are you saying you guys are not even in the same country, and this is a LDR?!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 1:19am On May 07, 2015
MRBrownJ:

may i ask, on what grounds did you decided that it was a wise choice to send her money? shouldnt you offer to help someone when they deserve it?

so from a gift, now it became a MUST that you should give her this money every month? again, on what ground? this is when your effort are now being taken for granted.

(no offense) some men have nothing to offer some women and therefore they MUST pay in order for these women to stay with them. you as a person should be the main price, and nothing else, while instead it is your wallet. if you want to know the type of woman you have, do NOT give any more money and see the true self of that criminal you are dating. i do feel a bit sorry for young men who are being taken on a ride like yourself, to the point where women will even fight with you if you dont pay them. here is the two question you should ask this demon you are dating:
1) how did you fend for yourself before you met me?
2) what will you do if i cant provide this money blackmail?

sadly the majority will either leave you or just find another mugu to defraud until you get yourself some more money.

wait....are you saying you guys are not even in the same country, and this is a LDR?!

Yes it is a LDR .. If I don't give her money its a bit of a problem every now and then, I would have said may be am been a maga , but it's a bit complicated since I am not around I felt I send her money for upkeep or other issues, she isn't doing any favour by dating me. Her mum calls me so as her dad and sometimes say thank u and pray for me .. So if u insist am been a maga its quite far from that.. I send her money because I feel I should so she doesn't feel I leaft her alone in Nigeria and all DAT, I stopped sending her money we quarreled and reconciled...
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by MRBrownJ: 1:34am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

Yes it is a LDR .. If I don't give her money its a bit of a problem every now and then, I would have said may be am been a maga , but it's a bit complicated since I am not around I felt I send her money for upkeep or other issues, she isn't doing any favour by dating me. Her mum calls me so as her dad and sometimes say thank u and pray for me .. So if u insist am been a maga its quite far from that.. I send her money because I feel I should so she doesn't feel I leaft her alone in Nigeria and all DAT, I stopped sending her money we quarreled and reconciled...

so what you are saying is that YOU (as a person) is not what keep this r/ship afloat, the money you send is. why shouldnt her parents call to thank you? you are doing THEIR JOBS, you have become someone's papa and mumsy, lol!

again, you seem like an intelligent man yet you wrote that you didnt not want to leave her alone in 9ja... but you did. are you insinuating that the money is a way to be with her?! you must be joking, right? its a way to think she will stay yours and not go and date other men, yeah, but she certainly aint "with you". you are in some other country bro, get real.

btw: were you paying her 30K before when you were around? and if yes then pls answer the earlier question which was:on what grounds did you decided that it was a wise choice to give her money?

any woman would love to have an extra 30K per month for doing absolutely NOTHING, look around 9ja bro. if you really think that your 30K is going to keep this woman as "yours" then so be it, good luck with your purchased love.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by 2sex(m): 4:26am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:
Its been more than a year since I started dating my present GF and money seems to be one of the major problem in our relationship ... There's no need to know which part of Nigeria she's from grin

Previously I send her money at will or when she asks but I noticed it was becoming too rampant and sometimes recursive, so I decided to place her on monthly allowances .

Another problem has boiled out she says she wants
30k per month so in 12 months (NVM) although to me its a bit better because previously am sure I send her more than 30k a month, ...

So please I want to know if its a good idea for one to place his GF on monthly allowances and how much is ideal I once insisted I slash her monthly allowance to 20 or 15k monthly but she nearly killed me grin

Some of my friends feel its a bad idea that it seems too formal like as if dating me is a job, she's 21 and am 23 , we are both in university tho I don't study in naija presently ...

Am sure some Elderly Folks may find this insipid am honestly sorry grin
when your eyes clear you go know how far.

Someone told me how he spent money from admission to almost graduation on his ex... Yet she still had to cheat on him just because he stopped for a while so as to see what happen. She ended forking another dude. In fact she once told him she don't love him in the heat of their almost collapsed relationship. In fact their relationship nose dived. This guy almost killed himself.

Dude love don't cost a thing. You are buying love bro and I pity you... Cos when it happens, I hope you don't commit suicide. While you are over seas, she is being forked for free in naija while u pay the bills.

What about me? I have been through that road before. Starting a relationship by spending money on a girl is wrongest move bro cos she will become greedy and keep asking for more while you continue to spend to maintain such lifestyle cos u ar knee deep into it already. Your relationship has been built on a very very very faulty foundation and this relationship isn't likely to last and you will be the one to get hurt with scarce at the end. Remember this words when it happens.

I am speaking from experience. Never start a relationship by spending on a girl, especially a Nigerian girl but the damages has been done already. if you doubt it... put a complete stop to the money things, stop spending on her for 3-5 months and see her reaction, then come back here to explain your experience, whether pleasant or not. You will stark contrast of lovely person you had known.

She already has an upper hand in the relationship, which is dangerous. she can decide to leave you at anytime and I bet you will be the one begging her not to leave... out of fear because you have spent too much on her.

18 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Ishilove: 5:15am On May 07, 2015
You have set a dangerous precedent. Doesn't she have parents to assist her? 30k is more than some people's monthly salary. Asides that, it seems she is only with you for the money. The money is what is keeping the relationship together, and the day you're unable to keep up with your financial responsibilities, things will fall apart.

You need to seriously wake up from your fool's dream because you strike me as being incredibly naïve.

I doubt this story though. It's too unrealistic and I find it hard to believe that such level of 'mumurism' exists in present day Nigeria. No offence.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by agarawu23(m): 5:45am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:
Its been more than a year since I started dating my present GF and money seems to be one of the major problem in our relationship ... There's no need to know which part of Nigeria she's from grin

Previously I send her money at will or when she asks but I noticed it was becoming too rampant and sometimes recursive, so I decided to place her on monthly allowances .

30k per month so in 12 months (NVM) although to me its a bit better because previously am sure I send her more than 30k a month, ...

Ishilove:
You have set a dangerous precedent. Doesn't she have parents to assist her? 30k is more than some people's monthly salary. Asides that, it seems she is only with you for the money. The money is what is keeping the relationship together, and the day you're unable to keep up with your financial responsibilities, things will fall apart.

You need to seriously wake up from your fool's dream because you strike me as being incredibly naïve.

I doubt this story though. It's too unrealistic and I find it hard to believe that such level of 'mumurism' exists in present day Nigeria. No offence.

Never blvd some guys can still be so fooolish to take the responsibility of their "gf" not "wife" o.

1. that Lady you are paying monthly as if she works as a labourer in your site will never end up with u.(accept it or not)

2. A responsible lady will not depend on a guy for monthly allowance even if she dey gv u sex 24hours in a day. na u be her mama ni? undecided

3 if you invest in a small business in nigeria with 30k and additional 30k monthly, guess how much will be your gain at the end of the year. You will gain nothing from that girl than sex(that's if she is even giving you the chance)

you are 23 and you can't use your brain well, I think you need a prophet to cast out the spell the Lady casted on you and if its natural, then u shld visit China for brain formatting.

ppl like you can't give common "beggar" #20 and you are still thinking if reducing the money to 20k monthly is betterundecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by loomer: 5:51am On May 07, 2015
If u get the money, no complain.

If u love her, no complain.

But if na one of the above, consider leaving.

If na none of the above, I would ask u to WALKAWAY

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 6:12am On May 07, 2015
MRBrownJ:

so what you are saying is that YOU (as a person) is not what keep this r/ship afloat, the money you send is. why shouldnt her parents call to thank you? you are doing THEIR JOBS, you have become someone's papa and mumsy, lol!

again, you seem like an intelligent man yet you wrote that you didnt not want to leave her alone in 9ja... but you did. are you insinuating that the money is a way to be with her?! you must be joking, right? its a way to think she will stay yours and not go and date other men, yeah, but she certainly aint "with you". you are in some other country bro, get real.

btw: were you paying her 30K before when you were around? and if yes then pls answer the earlier question which was:on what grounds did you decided that it was a wise choice to give her money?

any woman would love to have an extra 30K per month for doing absolutely NOTHING, look around 9ja bro. if you really think that your 30K is going to keep this woman as "yours" then so be it, good luck with your purchased love.

THANKX ALOT I NEVER FELT I WAS BEEN EXPLOITED, SHES NOT FROM A RICH HOME SO I JUST FELT SHE NEEDED THE MONEY ..
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 6:14am On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:

Never blvd some guys can still be so fooolish to take the responsibility of their "gf" not "wife" o.

1. that Lady you are paying monthly as if she works as a labourer in your site will never end up with u.(accept it or not)

2. A responsible lady will not depend on a guy for monthly allowance even if she dey gv u sex 24hours in a day. na u be her mama ni? undecided

3 if you invest in a small business in nigeria with 30k and additional 30k monthly, guess how much will be your gain at the end of the year. You will gain nothing from that girl than sex(that's if she is even giving you the chance)

you are 23 and you can't use your brain well, I think you need a prophet to cast out the spell the Lady casted on you and if its natural, then u shld visit China for brain formatting.

ppl like you can't give common "beggar" #20 and you are still thinking if reducing the money to 20k monthly is betterundecided

ITS A BIT COMPLICATED THAN THIS I REALLY DO NOT THINK IF I STOPED GIVING HER MONEY SHE WOULD CONTINUE, SHE CANT .. THE REASON I STATTED GIVING HER THE MONEY WAS BECAUSE I KNEW SHE NEEDED IT ..
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 6:18am On May 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Yes her dad told me he gets 20k per month as his salary I dint decide to do this out of love I felt at a point she needed money until it started becoming too much.. That's when I felt giving her allowances was better incase she finish spending it she would manage for the rest of the month...
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by agarawu23(m): 7:24am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

ITS A BIT COMPLICATED THAN THIS I REALLY DO NOT THINK IF I STOPED GIVING HER MONEY SHE WOULD CONTINUE, SHE CANT .. THE REASON I STATTED GIVING HER THE MONEY WAS BECAUSE I KNEW SHE NEEDED IT ..
stop repeating this statement, I feel like slapping uundecided she needed money? are u her parent?.

just grow up and be wise. though I am not saying u shldnt care fur your girl but paying her monthly is crazy dude

9 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 07, 2015
@ OP........U want to place your gf on monthly allowance when you only buy gift for you Mother only on Mother's Day, that is Once a year......Bro please place your Mother on monthly allowance instead, She deserves more than that.......

6 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
stop repeating this statement, I feel like slapping uundecided she needed money? are u are parent?.

just grow up and be wise. though I am not saying u shldnt care fur your girl but paying her monthly is crazy dude

I will stop ..
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Ishilove: 8:30am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

Yes her dad told me he gets 20k per month as his salary I dint decide to do this out of love I felt at a point she needed money until it started becoming too much.. That's when I felt giving her allowances was better incase she finish spending it she would manage for the rest of the month...
She should stop living above her means. What happens when you can't keep up?

8 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by lonelydora: 8:34am On May 07, 2015
Girlfriend? NO
Wife? YES

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by 4stylz: 8:35am On May 07, 2015
Paying her for what As my staff or what?
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Atmmachine(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

I'm so sorry to say this
You're a foolish fool

6 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by free2ryhme: 8:36am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

Only a dumb will put anoda man's daughter in the name of boyfriend girlfriend on a monthly allowance

4 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by 1stola: 8:36am On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

Some of my friends feel its a bad idea that it seems too formal like as if dating me is a job, [s]she's 21 and am 23 , we are both in university tho I don't study in naija presently ...

[/s]

I dont blame you na.
You dont know what it takes to work for money.
You should place her on 100k per month salary.
ode
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by ibkgab001: 8:36am On May 07, 2015
I smiled op is one of 2 million Nigerians .... Anyway please do you schooled in France

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Tjayjosh(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2015
Nooooo now.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Kayendy(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2015
Op u need Change... seek advice froom Buhari's supporters u really need change cos u Hv been transforming a gal for long... u just need change not transformation grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Raziii(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2015
Bro! Its a personal decision...if u have the means n u feel like... Good for you. But what I can't understand is a guy who salary can barely keep him going putting his girlfriend on a monthly allowance!... I didn't even read ur post...u aint even working! Still in schoolummm...# Mouth sealed grin
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Cryxtal(f): 8:39am On May 07, 2015
Baby, you are maga. She's not your wife for crying out loud. Cut down the givings n she will replace u speedily. Stop being her money bag n invest your money into something lucrative. Gosh!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.