Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? (31624 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2015
queebeediva:
My brother there is noting wrong in helping anyone talk more of your girlfriend if the girl in question is a good and responsible girl and you on the other hand feel you can take up the responsibility to assist her then it up to you but I will rather want you to assit her so she could add value to her life e.g giving her money for her education,or establish her to become an entreprenure but assisting her on material things is not good cause at the end of the day the money has not yied any profit in returns. Again the girl in question should not make it a piority that you must pay all her bills . Poverty is a bad thing again I say and I pray God to give me so I can give more out to help.

Thankx for ur contribution
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by oshyno(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2015
@OP bcuznof this your question I had to go check your profile and eventually stumbled on this tread of urs. https://www.nairaland.com/2147628/how-broke-up-valentines-day

You said u broke up with her on vals day. Just want to know have u reconciled with her cuz it seems ur talking about same girl here. U even paid their rent. Dude uv been shouldering their responsibility since God knows wen. Looking even at her attitude towards anytin finance, guy u dont deserve such girl. Infact both of u dont deserve each oda cuz believe me the girl is still hanging in there bcuz of d money.

People help each oda. I do dat too to my girl but d moment my girl tried to get furious with me bcuz she needed moni badly and I wasnt giving her I placed her where she belonged. She apologized profusely and all got settled. Since den she cant even open her mouth and even beg me moni. I wud be d one to be like ok dis babe is in bad state financially leme lend a helping hand. And she will be thanking me even a week after.Shez now struggling to make somtin out of her life too which am helping her instead of being a leach.

Plz stop. take a stock and ask if this is leading anywhere. Or better still if d girl in question is appreciative or does she feel like is her entitlement.
If ur doing it bcuz u want to help a poor family,God will reward u but : 1-U must not expect anytin in return in terms of sex.2- the girl and the family must not put that on ur shoulder cuz for crying out loud ur a student which invarianly makes u dependent on ur parents. 3-the girl must be grateful and not see it as her due.

But for the girl sef to call u a fool on vals day speaks volume. use ur tongue to count ur teeth .

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2015
Haywhymido:
Bros, why r u acting lyk a sissy. It is nt bad to give her money sometime,when she ask 4 it but monthly allowance stop it fast fast,she dey work 4 u?? When did being a gf/bf become a job? If u av too much money spend it in charity. As a matter of fact, i find it more convenient spending in charity dan giving a so called gf money.It's nt as if she suffering na, go to d street n see people suffering.worst of it all u may not end up been husband and wife. Do u knw wot dey call dat where i come frm "ABELEJE YAN (SOMEONE DAT SMOKES FISHES FOR DOSE DAT WILL EAT IT)

Noted Sir...
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2015
snazzy5050:
No wonder undecided undecided ... 'computer geek'

What as. That got to do...
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2015
Badosqi:
Ok guy let us be serious here...
You reside in Malaysia and gf stays here in Nigeria. You've been sending this salary to her for over a year for doing absolutely nothing.
My question is what do you stand to gain here?
How sure are you dat that leech is no cheating on you?(Don't temme dat her parents call u regularly).
How long will you continue to spend just to buy and maintain her love?

Am not buying it...

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2015
kingsilly:

It's crystal clear he's from a comfortable family, all U guys ranting his mom or siblings needing his help don't hold much water to him, his family are all fine on their own, they don't need his help..him doing it means he can afford it and dosent really dig deep into his pocket, and the receiver being a girl will take advantage of that especially if she knows perhaps he himself dosent sweat that much to get his allowance that he further decides to part with her, it's all understanding, if OP decides to cut her allowe down and it really cause an uproar then we have issue @ hand, but otherwise its fine...he made it clear she needs it, Pls f**k the idea We have in our head of what does she brings to the table, he just chose to help someone and that person turns to be his babe..it's not his fault. smiley

Thankx Boss...
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 07, 2015
I can understand men complaining about this issue, but not a girl. Who said u shouldn't work hard, who told you im lazy? I really pity this girl cod men will just cheat you. Stay there forming independent girl while your man spends money on other girls, you better go and ask your mother, it's not by being independent. Iv seen the fomer female President of NSE still call her husband to tell him about paying for a leather bag I brought to her, are you more independent than her? If the man gives spends on you will he have a lot to spend on other girls? Whether or not you need, collect. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
You are an irresponsible kid and probably one of those kids whose parents have stolen so much from the country. Where did you get the money you are spending on her from. Are you a salary earner so why place another on a salary. I sympathise with your family cos you are a prodigal son! I do not advise fools!

I do not know why u will rain insuts on me like dis if u are not going to advice me. At the end of the day...Thankx
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2015
Omotayor123:
If she's OK with it den it's not a big deal. Carry on.

But, Wait oooo........ 30k per month

And u said u are a Student+ 23years

*whispers *
Are u thinking what I'm thinking?

Wat are u thinking ma'am
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2015
kilokeys:
Fooooooooooooooooooooo*coughs*oooooooL

Thank you ...
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 07, 2015
oshyno:
@OP bcuznof this your question I had to go check your profile and eventually stumbled on this tread of urs. https://www.nairaland.com/2147628/how-broke-up-valentines-day

You said u broke up with her on vals day. Just want to know have u reconciled with her cuz it seems ur talking about same girl here. U even paid their rent. Dude uv been shouldering their responsibility since God knows wen. Looking even at her attitude towards anytin finance, guy u dont deserve such girl. Infact both of u dont deserve each oda cuz believe me the girl is still hanging in there bcuz of d money.

People help each oda. I do dat too to my girl but d moment my girl tried to get furious with me bcuz she needed moni badly and I wasnt giving her I placed her where she belonged. She apologized profusely and all got settled. Since den she cant even open her mouth and even beg me moni. I wud be d one to be like ok dis babe is in bad state financially leme lend a helping hand. And she will be thanking me even a week after.Shez now struggling to make somtin out of her life too instead of being a leach.

Plz stop. take a stock and ask if this is leading anywhere. Or better still if d girl in question is appreciative or does she feel like is her entitlement.

This is a man adrianuche pls listen to him

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2015
moreeni:
grin grin grin grin grin broda, I need monthly augmentation too.

Go away
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Oluwaplumpie(m): 3:32pm On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:
Its been more than a year since I started dating my present GF and money seems to be one of the major problem in our relationship ... There's no need to know which part of Nigeria she's from grin

Previously I send her money at will or when she asks but I noticed it was becoming too rampant and sometimes recursive, so I decided to place her on monthly allowances .

Another problem has boiled out she says she wants
30k per month so in 12 months (NVM) although to me its a bit better because previously am sure I send her more than 30k a month, ...

So please I want to know if its a good idea for one to place his GF on monthly allowances and how much is ideal I once insisted I slash her monthly allowance to 20 or 15k monthly but she nearly killed me grin

Some of my friends feel its a bad idea that it seems too formal like as if dating me is a job, she's 21 and am 23 , we are both in university tho I don't study in naija presently ...

Am sure some Elderly Folks may find this insipid am honestly sorry grin
U give someone ure not married to or legally bound to 30k per month?? Really? I think ure ur own problem. U don't need any advice. Do as ur heart leads. Also... Ure the problem with Nigeria
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2015
Benz4pimp:
We both know your parents are not rich,23 in Malay,we all know how it rolls dude....stop that shit about you schooling over there,all Na wash....she knows what you are doing over there and decided she should have part of the cheques and mtcn you receive,but am suprised that you are DUMB...if you feel she is loyal to you,give me her digits and I tell you,she will be in my bed on Friday night....Foolish Fool

Jesus
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Modester4(f): 3:40pm On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

Thank You Aunty I just wish we could be friends in real life... This are advice I need... thankx

U welcome. Sure we are friends, and we can be. Thanks too.

*I never born u dey call me aunt* grin

All the same thanks

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by 12month: 3:41pm On May 07, 2015
That same girl he is trying to keep happy, another guy dey fvck am for naija

Hahaha naija girls I hail thee
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by ayusco85(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2015
marshalcarter:
Did dis rabbit just typed 30k??

Wait wait......

You said you wanted to reduce her cash to 20k nd she nearly killed you??

Wait wait.......

Is she working for you

Wait wait........

I need just 2k for transport dis week nd I dnt knw whr to get dem from....

Wait.....

You mean 1 snake will just sit down while 30k enters her f**kin acct every month

I HATE YOU WITH PASSION@MR OP

Dey dere dey waste money while we have children in the street beggin each day just for water....we still gat kids in the orphanage home.....nd u're here wastin it on 1 full bodied babyRat
GOD knws I'll never try it

Had it been she's ur wife..its better....but she's ur so called damn f**kin g.f who will dump you for sum1 she loves and yet u're still blind?

F**k you a billion tyms!!!!

keeping it real bro. i luv this post mehn. that OP needs some serious beating. and the Gf, well she shld just go for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 07, 2015
Ladylaura93:

No one likes a lazy person, if a 23 yr old decides to date a lazy girl that is a different kettle of fish and points to serious flaws in ops judgement. Whether a girl works or not, it is a mans responsibility to take care of her, if you leave all the smart hardworking girls to date a lazy one who's only credentials is hotness and sexiness it's yiu fault but if you are with a smart hardworking girl, you have to take care of her. That is what responsibility is all about.
my point is taking care of her is always implied not explicit. think about it why would my gf tell me it's my responsibility to take care of her in terms .

anyway sha all the best. peace
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Paretomaster(m): 3:58pm On May 07, 2015
Hey look here dis boy/OP, am sure u have younger ones, and u dint place them on monthly salary.

Infact u need to dump dat gal ASAP, u don't owe her nada, u may just help her once in a while if she is in need, but not to be her "standing order”

Its better u pick up a homeless person, mother less child, and pay them monthly.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2015
oshyno:

People help each oda. I do dat too to my girl but d moment my girl tried to get furious with me bcuz she needed moni badly and I wasnt giving her I placed her where she belonged. She apologized profusely and all got settled. Since den she cant even open her mouth and even beg me moni. I wud be d one to be like ok dis babe is in bad state financially leme lend a helping hand. And she will be thanking me even a week after.Shez now struggling to make somtin out of her life too which am helping her instead of being a leach.

If ur doing it bcuz u want to help a poor family,God will reward u but : 1-U must not expect anytin in return in terms of sex.2- the girl and the family must not put that on ur shoulder cuz for crying out loud ur a student which invarianly makes u dependent on ur parents. 3-the girl must be grateful and not see it as her due.

But for the girl sef to call u a fool on vals day speaks volume. use ur tongue to count ur teeth .

Thanks we reconciled and we apologized to each other , yes she's the same girl .. Sometimes she feels its a bit complicated anyways I brought her here to this forum so she sees people response so den she would value me ..
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by jerumax: 4:03pm On May 07, 2015
God loves us all but He still requires that we ask Him, besides how does a man know when his women needs something if she doesn't ask? A man should provide for his woman and not spoil her,why? because it is difficult for anyone that has been spoilt to act responsibly. Are you sure you are talking about[b] Love/[/b] when you refer to how a man should slave himself for his wife? Well I thank God that you have been attracting these kind of men because it is a great thing to have someone who is willing to sacrifice because of Love. Please Love goes both ways, when necessary you should also be ready to make sacrifice for your man.

If a man does not take care of you when you are dating how will he take care if you if you marry him? On this you are right.

Ladylaura93:
To the girl who said I have fowl reasoning, lol , your boyfriend was earning 600k and you were not seeing it. How unfortunate. Where is he now? Are you married to him? A man puts his money where his happiness is. Do you think a girl has to ask a guy for anything if he reall loves her and values her and can afford it? That is what responsibility is, spoil your girl and still invest. I was raised to believe a man will build a house, make money, spoil his wife and take a taxi if his wife needs to use the car to get to work. I thank God i have only attracted men who share same ideology.
If a man does not take care of you when you are dating how will he take care if you if you marry him?

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2015
Ladylaura93:

This is a man adrianuche pls listen to him

Thanks have listened to him ... You guys are one derfull
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Saraben(f): 4:09pm On May 07, 2015
pcguru1:

It's not bad but it's the mandate that's bad. No one is entitled to anything from anyone other than favour.
I agree with you
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by smvinreal(f): 4:11pm On May 07, 2015
Edusouls:
why should u see anything wröng with it, a 23 year old student for that matter placing a 21year old girl friend on 30k monthly salary, because she is dating him, and these are students that means money comes from parents purse..u have just showed how useless and senseless u re.
you don't have to insult me ok no one is forceing him to pay place her on allowance ok,that's way i said if he's up to the task i see nothing bad in it

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 07, 2015
Ladylaura93:

No one likes a lazy person, if a 23 yr old decides to date a lazy girl that is a different kettle of fish and points to serious flaws in ops judgement. Whether a girl works or not, it is a mans responsibility to take care of her, if you leave all the smart hardworking girls to date a lazy one who's only credentials is hotness and sexiness it's yiu fault but if you are with a smart hardworking girl, you have to take care of her. That is what responsibility is all about.
Though I still helped me ex because we are friends, contributed a large amount for her rent. She's the type who will never ask me for cash and I hated it. Such a shame genotype ish was a factor cry my point a reasonable guy would always help out if he has the means sometimes it could be out of our control. Remember the economy is not predictable God forbid but tomorrow I could be out of a job, should I be worried that my gf will break up with me because I can't meet her needs.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by erico2k2(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2015
Ladylaura93:
To the girl who said I have fowl reasoning, lol , your boyfriend was earning 600k and you were not seeing it. How unfortunate. Where is he now? Are you married to him? A man puts his money where his happiness is. Do you think a girl has to ask a guy for anything if he reall loves her and values her and can afford it? That is what responsibility is, spoil your girl and still invest. I was raised to believe a man will build a house, make money, spoil his wife and take a taxi if his wife needs to use the car to get to work. I thank God i have only attracted men who share same ideology.
If a man does not take care of you when you are dating how will he take care if you if you marry him?
can I please ask you a question
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 07, 2015
I
smvinreal:
you don't have to insult me ok no one is forceing him to pay place her on allowance ok,that's way i said if he's up to the task i see nothing bad in it
Ladylaura93:

What OP is a student, truly the boy is silly. Misplaced priority at the highest. For a student he has no right taking such responsibility other than graduating well. I even thought he was working class. Silly boy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 07, 2015
Can you imagine op is even a student ll you people supporting this are all wicked. I even thought op was working class. OP you are silly face your studies now. If that relationships lasts outside school then thank God because they never do. No girl wants to settle with their peers. Go and read and pass your exams first. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by ricki: 5:05pm On May 07, 2015
Ok settle down everyone, am in a similar situation minus the mandate.

I don't give a toss if anoda dude is stretching it; cause it does need widening a little though grin grin grin. In my case, I actually saw with my own 2 eyes how she suffering and roughing it in school while I went to visit her. I have to be generous to her for simple reasons beside those mentioned above....

A. She was a good girl wen I forced my way through the tunnel grin and this happened in her final year at school. No mugurism here o

B. I tricked her one day dat I ran out of money (she didn't speak to me for three days in the same house and I realised dat I didn't bath much within dos days contributed to her closing chop on me). So I can't really tell if it was the money trick or not.... During this time we were both counting thousands upon upon of naira for payment to workers on my building site and I just drop it in to make sure that it's not the money.

C. She is very interesting girl rude nasty - just the way I like it and I like her for dos natural talent

D. I just can't bear her crying and nagging cause she might get used to it. Not good for me later.

E. I really really like her and I know she loves me. Doing introduction this July.

Enough about me Oga OP you are not alone in this kind of situation some people just have it better or worst than others. From ur own words it seemed it bothers you and/or something is bothering u for u to come on to niranland to tabled this issue. Sorry for all all the insults left and right, jungle justice is no fun. You mentioned that u invited that same girl to this forum for what exactly? Vindication?

I hope to hear her side of the story too and hopefully she can gather enough courage to show up.

Laters

2 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Omotayor123(f): 5:12pm On May 07, 2015
adrainuche:

Wat are u thinking ma'am
Same as what u think I'm thinking.
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by tobsonkings: 5:15pm On May 07, 2015
Love is an ocean of emotion xterised by an expanse of expenses and sacrifices. However, lets not be blind cause we re in love. Hw are u sure she is in love with you when she ranting over allowances when she isnt even married to you. Is it her right or a privillege. True love isnt materialistic. Look deep and put her to test. If she fails . Pls move onnnn......
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 07, 2015
smiley OP my boy, you know there are some lessons that simply have got to be learned the hard way? this is one of them.... why did you come to Nairaland for advice concerning this? it shows that deep within you, you are not comfortable with this odd and unreasonable arrangement, yet you are busy thanking people who give you advice to the contrary. well, you are still young so ma nigga, do yo thing, ride on but ask yourself if you think this is a tale you would be proud to tell your kids of in the future?

at 23 ur already pushing 30 so you better start seeing the bigger picture.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

“My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.