Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (44608 Views)

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... / She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by prettyJoy22(f): 10:18pm On May 26, 2015
i learnt that only Gods love is real and reliable, every other love is FAKE smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 26, 2015
otunsman:
Are you a rich girl?

Ouch
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 26, 2015
prettyJoy22:
i learnt that only Gods love is real and reliable, every other love is FAKE smiley

Heartbreak is a bytch
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by macdelene(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2015
presh247:

waoh! were you that hurt? I still believe love is real even if you might not have found it yet. Just be hopeful and keep an open mind.

My dear isn't real. Just u dont come later and concur with us. What I learnt is don't always say the truth. And keep ur feelings and. Emotions in check. Or its will ruin u

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Cavenchy(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2015
Relationships go sour, some without reason, what matters is what you learn from your individual experience. I must commend the OP for turning a usually bitter topic into something positive.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by bayocanny: 10:25pm On May 26, 2015
ochestraone:
till tomorrow i am still living with my past experience.. Love is wicked. I am still hurt right now... I just keeping showing love without asking for sex... Many gift and my preciouse time.. Now she just left with no reason.. I fit do bad thing to that girl oooo
I can help u pour acid on her
I just break up a relationship tonite

Girls are wicked

3 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Smhart1(f): 10:25pm On May 26, 2015
otunsman:
Are you a rich girl?
You can ask that again
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by deavicky(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2015
presh247:
No one goes into a relationship with the intension of breaking up but when we do breakup lessons should be learnt.

As for me what I have learnt never give all your heart to a relationship...I mean never be too emotional...60% emotions 40% sense.

Our emotions can becloud our judgements a times even when there are signs of the wall. We should use our brains more in relationship.

Share your experience...what have you learnt from your previous relationship?
when has relationship turn into a lesson ground?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Cavenchy(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2015
deavicky:
when has relationship turn into a lesson ground?

Life brings varied experiences, and experience (they say) is the best teacher, so I guess he meant relationships is one of such Life experiences.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by bayocanny: 10:33pm On May 26, 2015
nameoh:
As a young man, LUV should never come first as, it is only a distraction.
Hursle for good money. I mean "COOL cash".
And you will be surprised how LUV and respect will hit u like a TSUNAMI.
Woow!! I like ur post, 40 liter of petrol for u
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 26, 2015
In a meantime... All this relationship stuff are total waste of time meant for certain important situations. I'd take a girl for a friend and at least establish the friendship to the extent that I'd settle for the relationship stuff in this life... Besides girls are human too, they have their life to live.

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by nwosu1988: 10:36pm On May 26, 2015
Plsooo since we learn everyday does it mean relationship can't work without sex,are we really going in for sex or, what if u want to marry him or her una go dey Bleep
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by bayocanny: 10:37pm On May 26, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Never agree to a no sex relationship. Always furk left, right, and centre. So at the end you would be chairman because you have seen all.
Anyone that doesn't like my statement can Go N Die
E be like say u don enter one chance before lol
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 26, 2015
Joavid:
I learnt - forget relationships, work on yourself.

You would get to a level no man can treat you like shit.
You could smell a jerk miles away.

If you keep jumping from one relationship to another, you are not learning anything, only making more mistakes.

Priceless words. Most times people lose themselves in relationships and forget they have their lives to live. U date a guy/girl for months/years and u never add value to ur own self and he/she trades u 4 a bigger ass/abs/money/someone with more to offer and u weep like u were treated badly. U weren't, u were just plain stupid. Think with ur head and move up in life regardless of a relationship. Myles Munroe already confirmed Love doesn't make a marriage work. Got a lot to say on this but I leave it here..

7 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Rajosh(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2015
1. True love doesn't exist.

2. there's no relationship without a partner cheating. If you're in a relationship and you're not cheating or have not cheated, then your partner is cheating or has cheated.

3. you can always do without that person you thought you could never do without.

9 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 26, 2015
I've learnt dat u don't always get what u want.
But u don't need to be a cry baby about it. Life goes on.....it doesn't pause 4 a second.

4 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 26, 2015
4everGrand:

= God isn't real, right? No my Lady. I believe there is love. Na trials and tests go reveal am. So believe.

well maybe for you...
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by poxibility: 10:58pm On May 26, 2015
If a girl does not love you naturally, there is nothing you can do about it. Let her be and keep searching till you find another girl that will have natural feelings for you.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by heemah(f): 10:58pm On May 26, 2015
I 've learnt not to trust or give my all to the relationship. I mean after 7yrs of courtship, the idiot just told u one day dat as much as he loves you, he doesn't see u as his future partner! Wish I could hurt him buh I can't!

8 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by millionboi(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2015
simplymade:
my type no fit marry

Jokes apart o

I no need am
u be homo? Na qtn i ask o,b4 u eat me raw.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Dykecosby: 11:01pm On May 26, 2015
Never to date a broke girl...

4 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by sinizia: 11:02pm On May 26, 2015
prettymina:
Never to love too much,or flaunt ur man too much..guys are crazy embarassed

what happened? embarassed embarassed
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Ojisik(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2015
I learnt that all relationships have expiry dates and there is no point of trying to make things work when either party has lost feelings for the other, the same issues will keep cropping up.

It's better to let go on a friendly note when such happens and maybe....just maybe, your paths may cross again in the future when you've been with other people but discover that none were as good as your first love. kiss

5 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2015
sadiq1985:
Ladies are poors but they don't love poor guys why all that Now adayzxxx
so true my brother, girls of nowadays don't date guys that are broke
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:09pm On May 26, 2015
Dykecosby:
Never to date a broke girl...
why? are u going to depend on her?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Psuedy(f): 11:10pm On May 26, 2015
One vital lesson..Men love bitches..no matter how understanding,well behaved,and undemanding u are,dey wil stil wnt to nutty ones who dnt give a damn abt dem.and see dem as ATM machines..Since i learnt dat lesson,heartbreak ended....D bitchier d better desired and valued.#notime.

5 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by bigcil2(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2015
jomile:
Good,tanks for noticing wat I did not take notice of
No hard feelings.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by millionboi(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2015
yvonne111:
women arent that bad,you guys just think every gal z d same
d beginin of a guy foolishnes is trustin a guy.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2015
heemah:
I 've learnt not to trust or give my all to the relationship. I mean after 7yrs of courtship, the idiot just told u one day dat as much as he loves you, he doesn't see u as his future partner! Wish I could hurt him buh I can't!
that's pure wickedness...he knew all these while then why did he not tell you at the beginning when it all started?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2015
macdelene:

My dear isn't real. Just u dont come later and concur with us. What I learnt is don't always say the truth. And keep ur feelings and. Emotions in check. Or its will ruin u
hmm...so u dont intent to date or trust anyone soonest?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by naijaclinic: 11:18pm On May 26, 2015
Err I learnt a lot.

If you don't feel it, don't play along. It just delays the inevitable.

Know that like all things, the rlationship can end. Serz the person may even fall down and die.

Sex messes with your mind. Try to limit or remove sex to see the real reason you are in it.

Date someone with similar standards. If you date below, your loss. If you date above, keep up.

Try to cause less pain. The hurt you cause lasts longer in the mind than the joy you bring. Minimise the former. Learn that all you say or do can and will be used against you. Be nice.

Paint your pictures as you go along. Do not dream of the house you'll live in or the number of kids if he's in Year 2. Lower your expectations and take it a day at a time.

5 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 26, 2015
bigcil2:
No hard feelings.
sorry,dere was never any,u following me dos not add anything to my bank account,neither did it reduce anything frm it,dis is a forum,each nd everyone one of us are entitled to follow who ever we want,be it only male or female,majority of us don't come here to read d news nd log out,dey come to share dere problems,nd seek advice,or give out advice wen needed,we follow people on dis forum for a reason,to share ideas,not dat we r screwing our followers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) / Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.