Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (44598 Views)

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... / She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 26, 2015
Nokialumia720:
i learned never to be in no sex relationship again.
If she says no sex in the relationship but ask for money don't give her so as to balance the equation.And dont stick to her alone.Look for another girl.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by 4everGrand(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2015
YourMain:
Dont wear your Heart on your Sleeve.

Actually, Love isnt real.

= God isn't real, right? No my Lady. I believe there is love. Na trials and tests go reveal am. So believe.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by prettymina(f): 9:39pm On May 26, 2015
Never to love too much,or flaunt ur man too much..guys are crazy embarassed
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by trano(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2015
I subscribe to the theory of not trusting girls.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by nkemjacob2(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2015
Most of u guys are comenting on never trust a lady. But their are also ladies out there who can b trusted. My past relationship my girl told me i should be wise, i shud nt put all my emotions into a relationship wen we broke. (she was lecturing me wen we were having miss understaning) she was seeing me as sum one who is daft, naive, jjc in a relationship ... Looking @ those tins i made up my mind not to trust any lady but to play games (chop and clean mouth) until i meant a girl who sharped my thought, invest in me, change my believe concerning relationship and true love... I was like woooow....!!!! "Do true love still exist" like what the writer said give in %60 emotions and %40 sence when u re stil in doubt of a particular girl/guy... The girl/guy must give u proof while u shud gv all and all in a relationship. If u invest more in a relationship u wont have any reasons to cut it off over a mere issue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by SweetyZinta(f): 9:41pm On May 26, 2015
nameoh:
As a young man, LUV should never come first as, it is only a distraction.
Hursle for good money. I mean "COOL cash".
And you will be surprised how LUV and respect will hit u like a TSUNAMI.
U just said it all! OGA Oshomole is a critical example.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by mrbillz(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2015
I learnt not to be too commited.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by justmag(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2015
F**k these h**s.... n God bless the good girls out there. grin

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by 4everGrand(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2015
otunsman:
If she says no sex in the relationship but ask for money don't give her so as to balance the equation.And dont stick to her alone.Look for another girl.

Ahn an, so does that mean there is disadvantage in a no sex relationship? Meaning a girl's heart won't be with you if there ain't sex?

I feel the reason we (I use 'we' though I'm an exception) guys feel cheated when girls call off a no sex relationship is because we feel we've been 'scammed'. But even when a relationship's got sex involved, girls can still call it off, so wats the big deal?

To us (relative still), bedding the girl's a trophy. But me thinks it beclouds proper judgment esp when you wanna make it a serious relationship.

Just my 2kobo. Nor flay me o.

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 26, 2015
Vivly:
Never fall for his best Friend.
shocked
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 26, 2015
I learnt - forget relationships, work on yourself.

You would get to a level no man can treat you like shit.
You could smell a jerk miles away.

If you keep jumping from one relationship to another, you are not learning anything, only making more mistakes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by yvonne111(f): 9:49pm On May 26, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

You can say exactly the same about women.
few women though
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Kingsasian(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2015
ochestraone:
till tomorrow i am still living with my past experience.. Love is wicked. I am still hurt right now... I just keeping showing love without asking for sex... Many gift and my preciouse time.. Now she just left with no reason.. I fit do bad thing to that girl oooo
hahahahahahaha, guy take am easy. If only you know wetin men don pass through you go know say you are not walking alone.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by justwise(m): 9:50pm On May 26, 2015
yvonne111:
few women thou

In heaven I guess, definitely not on this planet earth.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by ametu166(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2015
Pls I need someone to teach me about love and relationships. I'm very serious. U can pm me if u willing to help.there are lots of things I need to know...
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by modskiller(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2015
Girls.....
They're not worthy of your trust, trust me. #BrokenHearted
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by yvonne111(f): 9:57pm On May 26, 2015
justwise:

In heaven I guess, definitely not on this planet earth.
women arent that bad,you guys just think every gal z d same
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by justwise(m): 9:59pm On May 26, 2015
yvonne111:
women arent that bad, you guys just think every gal z d same

I don't think all girls are the same because all men are not the same.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Kingsasian(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2015
bigcil2:
. I wanted to follow you since youre pretty and all but when I saw the number of males youre followin/ I had a rethink
hahahahahahaha, bro you are funny o. after she go dey talk of heartbreak....
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by oshe11: 10:04pm On May 26, 2015
presh247:
No one goes into a relationship with the intension of breaking up but when we do breakup lessons should be learnt.

As for me what I have learnt never give all your heart to a relationship...I mean never be too emotional...60% emotions 40% sense.

Our emotions can becloud our judgements a times even when there are signs of the wall. We should use our brains more in relationship.

Share your experience...what have you learnt from your previous relationship?
Havnt gotten a past relationship, stl on ma 1st 4 almost 4yrs nw..... So back to d topik...........

NOTHING!
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Dennybouy: 10:04pm On May 26, 2015
ametu166:
Pls I need someone to teach me about love and relationships. I'm very serious. U can pm me if u willing to help.there are lots of things I need to know...
Google is your best friend
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by tmosco(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2015
Once a girl start comparing u with a guy, like not tall,not light enuf. The relationship is over and their is nothing u can do about it. Also b4 I forget being nice literally is a bad tin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 26, 2015
whoisuche:

Bro that's the truth. That wat is happening to me now. I was too inquisitive to know everything and it almost gave me heart ache
I was in the same shoe.The heart ache was for some hours before I became myself and moved on.Be a man.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by zexzy(f): 10:07pm On May 26, 2015
justwise:

Your experience is not exclusive. Your ex might have a completely different view.
Hello, the post is about lessons learnt from your previous relationship, I have stated mine, instead of analysing mine pls try to state yours if you have any.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 26, 2015
Nothing sir
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by mayusguy(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2015
Lol dem catch you
Vivly:
Never fall for his best Friend.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 26, 2015
zexzy:

Hello, the post is about lessons learnt from your previous relationship, I have stated mine, instead of analysing mine pls try to state yours if you have any.

Hello, it's for both stating and analysis.... It's a discussion forum.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 26, 2015
Smhart1:
never date a broke guy
Are you a rich girl?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by mayusguy(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2015
Best comment
kevinberry:
Nothing rather than to enjoy the moments while they last....

Berry

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 26, 2015
zexzy:

Actually it's for both analysis and sharing your experience. It's a forum...
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 26, 2015
vhickky:
I have learnt to understand that people change, so it doesn't matter if he appears perfect at first, he can always change for d worst....I have learnt not to take relationship matters too seriously , it is a waste of time, no matter how much love,time,gifts ,care or attention u shower a guy d mofo, would still cheat.....I have learnt that there is no good guy out there, all every guy wants is sex......I also know the best way to die quickly is to love someone truly and sincerely.
sex is enjoy by both partners.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Cavenchy(m): 10:17pm On May 26, 2015
zexzy:

True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.