Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (54975 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 11:39pm On May 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
You should know you are one of the outspoken female romancelander cheesy

I am not outspoken. Am shy ooo
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by elantraceey(f): 11:40pm On May 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Elantraceey claiming virgin since she became a nairaland registered user cool

You're the one saying that , I never did cool

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Genycharl(f): 11:41pm On May 25, 2015
emperorchedda:
ask am biko

The guys loss cos ladies don't give a shit this days except maybe you were the first guy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 11:46pm On May 25, 2015
MrsChima:

I am not outspoken. Am shy ooo
Would you want me to help take that shyness off you ? cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On May 25, 2015
stephenqueen:
See as you murder the son of man grin grin Who be this cowgirl na, tosyne shey make I dey break bottle angry
Baba mooo no break bottle this time cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 11:48pm On May 25, 2015
Genycharl:

The guys loss cos ladies don't give a shit this days except maybe you were the first guy
That ?
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 11:50pm On May 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Would you want me to help take that shyness off you ? cheesy
How? embarassed tongue
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 11:55pm On May 25, 2015
MrsChima:

How? embarassed tongue
If you marry me I will take that shyness off you cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 25, 2015
Genea:
even wen u don't play hard to get na d same tin,most guys just want to chop and clean mouth,trust me I kno wah am saying
I dont think our future wives play hard to get on aristos like they does to us their future husband.Money can make a gel fall easily for anyone irrespective of his personality and age.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by LordTrezy(m): 11:58pm On May 25, 2015
adeh39:

Lols.......... What if i don't wear trousers..... Like Dresses or gowns nko?
But you wear pant...even better without panties.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 11:59pm On May 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
If you marry me I will take that shyness off you cheesy

Polyandry is illegal in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 25, 2015
Genea:
playing hard yo get is just to kno if d guy is serious or just fooling around,at least even after sleeping with her ,he wud kno dat not any kind of guy can sleep with her,beta to be had to get than b d compound slut
But most girls dont play hard to get on aristos.Quote me if I'm wrong.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 12:02am On May 26, 2015
I thought numeri neuf won't be there cheesy

Well, as for me its number 9 and,n
Number 10: when I perceive the smell of bLAd in her CUNTinent I loose interest, I assume she's nasty. Don't quote me ooh! I jst don't enjoy seeing bLAd... And , its not a bad thing if a menser is mensing. But, my oh my...nah!!!
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by kelvyn7: 12:11am On May 26, 2015
adeh39:

Lols.......... What if i don't wear trousers..... Like Dresses or gowns nko?

ahhhhh, dat one na one way express na grin

they will get into d big gown grin
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by omooba969(m): 12:18am On May 26, 2015
Genea:
even wen u don't play hard to get na d same tin,most guys just want to chop and clean mouth,trust me I kno wah am saying

@bolded,

Abeg o wetin dem dey chop clean mouth, shed more light biko.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by noblegrex: 12:21am On May 26, 2015
2 n 3 perfect. But its funny to me.. A lady is no vergin n she's playing hard to get what is she hidding. Well for me oo..a lady can play hard to get when she's intact but as long as I get their n she's as free as a slipery ground, then I slip away.after all what's all d stress for. Most of them their shakara is in d face of a poor guy but otherwise.. Oinnnnn
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ronald4lif(m): 12:28am On May 26, 2015
This one that mrschima is on this thread I can bet she's waiting to initiate tiffs and remonstrations.

Abeg madam na joke ohh
lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 12:32am On May 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
This one that mrschima is on this thread I can bet she's waiting to initiate tiffs and remonstrations.

Abeg madam na joke ohh
lipsrsealed

You better be glad you are Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ronald4lif(m): 12:38am On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

You better be glad you are Igbo.

Otherwise what?

Take me to the cleaners
angry

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by qokblizz: 12:40am On May 26, 2015
No mata hw hard u're, U must laugh afta reading
dis.....CONFESSION OF A LADY
"I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know I
shouldn't).
When I got to my fiancee's place for dinner, he
seemed excited to see me and exclaimed
delightedly "Darling I have a surprise for you
tonight." He then blindfolded me and led me to
my chair at the dinning table. I took a seat and
just as he was about to
remove my blindfold, the telephone rang. He
made me promise not to touch the blindfold until he returned and went to answer the call. The beans I had consumed was still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my fiancée was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a
fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a
garbage dump! I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously. Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more.
The stink was worse than cooked cabbage. Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the
conversation in the other room,I went on
releasing atomic bombs like this for another few
minutes. The preasure was indescribable! Eventually the telephone farewells signalled the end of my freedom, so I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself.
My face must have been the picture of
innocence when my fiancée returned,
apologising for taking so long. He asked me if I
had peeped through the blindfold, and I assured
him I had not. At this point, he removed the
blindfold. To my utmost surprise, twelve dinner
guests including his Mum and Dad were seated around the table, with hand holding their
noses.....If you were in her shoes, what will you
do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by cococandy(f): 12:41am On May 26, 2015
How about "he's an ediot with no sense of responsibility and all he wanted was the sex and nothing else"?

When will you guys begin to take responsibility for your thoughtlessness and xtupid randiness?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by opc12345(m): 12:42am On May 26, 2015
Hw much to compare to ur body.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by charlesucheh(m): 12:46am On May 26, 2015
After d banging, she trys to extort from you. Guy! Isn't that servicing b4 pay? Guy i've an option to quit!
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 12:49am On May 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Otherwise what?

Take me to the cleaners
angry

Don't try me boy! angry
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ronald4lif(m): 12:53am On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Don't try me boy! angry

Me boy?. Even with the gigantic size of my phallus
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 12:59am On May 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Me boy?. Even with the gigantic size of my phallus

Igbo men aren't known for large phallus. lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by fretfingers: 1:00am On May 26, 2015
There is no general rule/reasons for dumping a girl/guy... Everyman/woman ze got their own reason(s) n it doesn't need to make sense to anyone as long as it does to the person(s) involved!

For me, my reasons are dynamic. It all depends on the path or form d relationship takes.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ronald4lif(m): 1:08am On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Igbo men aren't known for large phallus. lipsrsealed

Desist from being surmisable until I jam you in a closet, then you'll have a different perception. cheesy

I have made some who hold similar perceptives confessed to Igbo men natural endowment and sexual prowess.
wink

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by encryptjay(m): 1:11am On May 26, 2015
On Sundays, you see them walking like mad fowls after being crippled by boys. Close ya legs so that such threads won't be created.

Iseeee...
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by bankai2015(f): 1:16am On May 26, 2015
Who send nowadays,
Boys will always be mumu,
Na just there nature.

Same old same story
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 1:21am On May 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Desist from being surmisable until I jam you in a closet, then you'll have a different perception. cheesy

I have made some who hold similar perceptives confessed to Igbo men natural endowment and sexual prowess.
wink

I have encountered every Nigerian tribe except Hauda that have sworn they have the biggest phallus and agile sex prowess and I haven't been proven wrong YET.

I will have to give Kenyan and Congolese men the torch. lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 1:23am On May 26, 2015
Okay...
Young4jose:
True Talk...........!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.