Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (48929 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by VickyRotex(f): 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aystarz:

And when everybody sees you as just another option? You then need to begin to look inwards as by then, the pity party will be gone .

How are we even sure the OP is clean herself?? If NL has taught us anything, it is that U can't vouch for all these daily 'private reporters' on the site.

Oh well, I gave my response according to what she wrote.

I dint vouch for her, reason why I gave that short response. Left for her to sort out her relationship. She should know what she wants better, than any of us here.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sanguine77(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
VickyRotex:
"Never make someone your Priority, when all you are to them is an option"
How wud you know? They were in diff places nd he would be professing his love for her while knacking oda akpako
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by IamOdin: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:
Have been dating this guy for the past five year, we'av never fight or break up within those five years, I believed in his love even after moving to abuja and he was in lag, I could bet on is love with my life, because of him I told other guys off, recently we were to go to his sis wedding which I had prepared for, then a week to the wedding he stopped picking his calls that were from me, till the wedding day, i called his sis and asked her if he was @ the wedding and she said yes, I cried cos of the pains, when I told my friends, they were like I should forget him cos he's cheating on me, I refused to accept that logic and still believe he was not cheating on me, then Thursday this week, he told me on whatsapp how he has been having sex with a lady, and when I got angry, he started blaming and even stopped to reply my massages and am like who's suppose to be angry here, him or I?, that is why am here to ask if I should just let him go?.

Bae,if at your age you can't make a simple decision on your own(in this case) then i can't really blame the guy for dumping you...He need an asset of a partner that will run his home and not a cluelesss liability..Or better still,you're no more his class.

My advice; BALL,and try to apply a bit wisdom in your next venture.

Good Luck.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
ginawest:
abeg leave d guy jawe!!he told u he was having sex wit anoda lady,u did d normal tin n he started blaming u..was he not supposed to apologize first?bae,dre r many fishes in d river.
oh u're suggesting she start jumping from one man to another?
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Begonia(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrTeymee:

Don't you ever refer to niccurs as fishes again, EVER!! angry

BULLSHIT!

@Op, if you have any self respect, you'll let go of that fish.
I know it's hard but you've got to.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by VickyRotex(f): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sanguine77:

How wud you know? They were in diff places nd he would be professing his love for her while knacking oda akpako

How would I know what? undecided
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Move on sweetheart or just plain stop bugging him, that's what I would do. Seeeeex is powerful, he might have gotten emotionally attached to the new flame. Take a chill pill, the male folk are designed to mess with our minds. Don't let him...you will be fine.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by angelsing(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
At times I blame ladies.... why date a guy for 5years.

Sorry sister.
What is there in dating a girl for 5yrs?....my brother dated his gf for 10yrs and they are happily married with kids...All that matters is trust and sincerity...
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Buchman1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
what exactly did you do? Your story is definitely incomplete.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by freecocoa(f): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ha! You are still asking what to do? Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by INTROVERT(f): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
angelsing:
What is there in dating a girl for 5yrs?....my brother dated his gf for 10yrs and they are happily married with kids...All that matters is trust and sincerity...

Ok sir.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

But he ignored me all through yesterday, and I don't want him to feel am forcing him on myself.
bae there's something called a conscience. I suggest u should let him be for a while. don't put up a sad face or unhappy profile on social media or any media u guys are connected thru. be happy on the outside. if he has a conscience he'll come begging u for forgiveness and then it will be up to u to decide as I believe u r mature enough to. if he doesn't come back after seeing that u've seemingly moved on without him then you would have confirmed that he doesn't give a hoot about u and no amount of begging or crying will change him. it's not going to be easy faking happiness and all that but that's the best bet to knowing what he really feels towards u. all the best dearie. these things happen and we just have to get the better out of them...shalom
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by highbeetohbadt: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
from my own view, i bliv d guy is tired of d long distance relationship, but if u luv him u can still work it out
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by undisputedgbola(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
ginawest:
abeg leave d guy jawe!!he told u he was having sex wit anoda lady,u did d normal tin n he started blaming u..was he not supposed to apologize first?bae,dre r many fishes in d river.
Op don't ans this lady oo..
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Hero10001: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
To err is human, to forgive is spiritual. Dakun, din agbara ku.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Obiwannn: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrTeymee:

grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by undisputedgbola(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
If he doesn't love you, he will never open up on what he's doing when you r not there, you jst need to find time to talk; that's all, I'm a living witness.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Kentrasso(f): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Themaingate:

You lack manners and it's your father that is st.upid. You this use and dump thing

It just shows in your words the manner of person that you are. That's why you'll never get a good girl

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by lilyblaz: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Pls my dear let him go his not serious
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

thanks a lot, I think I'll take your advise and let him go.
u mean u didn't fuwadu in Abuja?
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by shugga(f): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
streetzdreamz:
Life and its silly pranks,you just don't get the best you deserve from it,wasting 5years of a lady u don't plan to marry is cruel,more reason I tell folks around me I don't believe in marriage,the guy obviously ain't worthy of u,move on with your life,yea it hurts like hell if u really in love,but u won't remember any of the pains when ur ideal man pops out,patience they say is a virtue.

Your dp, a bit disgusting to me sad sad

How do you get to fingerrr her

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by passionate88: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
ginawest:
She's the 'fish', guys are the 'hooks', she has been weighed and found wanting that's why he dropped her.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by streetzdreamz(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
shugga:

Your dp, a bit disgusting to me sad sad

How do you get to fingerrr her

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
you free to puke out ur intestines,finger her you say?aint dating a wild lady,some ladies still retain their decency even on bed,now stay off ma mention.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by shugga(f): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
streetzdreamz:
you free to puke out ur intestines,finger her you say?aint dating a wild lady,some ladies still retain their decency even on bed,now stay off ma mention.

There you get it wrong, first off to fingerrr a lady doesn't make her wild, thought you were about preaching to me about no sex before marriage, you got to stimulate her before the do and one of the ways is to fingerrr her wink

About staying off your mention sorry you can't stop me except you deactivate tongue tongue
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by danielmichael(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:
Have been dating this guy for the past five year, we'av never fight or break up within those five years, I believed in his love even after moving to abuja and he was in lag, I could bet on is love with my life, because of him I told other guys off, recently we were to go to his sis wedding which I had prepared for, then a week to the wedding he stopped picking his calls that were from me, till the wedding day, i called his sis and asked her if he was @ the wedding and she said yes, I cried cos of the pains, when I told my friends, they were like I should forget him cos he's cheating on me, I refused to accept that logic and still believe he was not cheating on me, then Thursday this week, he told me on whatsapp how he has been having sex with a lady, and when I got angry, he started blaming and even stopped to reply my massages and am like who's suppose to be angry here, him or I?, that is why am here to ask if I should just let him go?.
Girl daaaaaa if guy get mind come out plain tell yu say him de have sex somewhere,daaaaa girl respect such guy cos dee bobo don respect yu be4 him open up yan yu de stuff..it means it has conscience for yu and love bkos he feels he is cheating on yu bt that's not a cheat..its a weak point baby so forgive him pls and always try to keep him hard sex....
Finish
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by darlenese(f): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Forget him! Even if he comes back crawling on his kneels with tears in his eyes , Do not take him back!
You mean nothing to him, don't let him occupy her heart, he does not deserve u.

God will bring a better man who will love u genuinely
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Lollypee(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:
Dont let him go. ..just shoot him in the head and move on lik nothing happened
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by HizMissy(f): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrTeymee:

how about sharks?
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by henrysilver(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Any man in his right senses will not tell his woman that he had sex with another woman,maybe the young man is trying to know what your reaction will be like..don't live him now for he might be playing some silly joke..wait patiently he will give u a call...
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by AreaFada2: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
@op. And after 5 years, he didn't propose to you? Like seriously? You never met his family maybe to the extent that you could have travelled to his sister's alone to perhaps help with wedding preps? Sorry dear, he doesn't think you're his soul mate. He might even marry the other girl soon. His admitting straffing another babe shows he's not into you anymore. Blaming you is another way of saying find your way. Move on babe. If you meet the right one, wedding bells could be ringing within 6 months and you will forget the 5 years you spent with him. He might want to come back later, but might be a bad idea taking him back. Life can be unfair but things happen for a reason. Be strong.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by mimiejacobz(f): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
younghartz:
Little drop of water makes a mighty ocean
Female If u forgive em he will kip on misbehaving!
That's why I love white girls
Whenever you cheat on them and they catch u ? Mehn! Forget it.....nothing will bring them back together....

Never go back to an old relationship is like a book you have read,you know how it will end...

A cheat remains a cheat!!!!

No matter how bad it hurts or how bad you feel, it’s time to stop thinking about that person who played with your feelings, who took your love for granted, who never appreciated your care, who wasn’t contented with what you could give him. You can’t stay at that hurtful place anymore. You can’t keep shedding tears over someone who doesn't deserve the love you gave. You can’t keep feeling sorry for yourself and thinking if only you did more. You can’t make them want the relationship because if they wanted they wouldn’t have let go of you.

You deserve better now. You deserve someone who appreciates you and who won’t play with your delicate heart.. Just like a cut on your hand will take time to heal, your broken heart needs time to heal as well. That’s not the end of your life. You will get over that pain you’re having right now and one day you’ll be happy again.

wow bro,were u hrt broken wen u wroye this stuff,it speaks n touches d heart, the op should follow this n set ur hrt free

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Toks2008(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
ginawest:

I was enjoying your post until i got to the last sentence which made me smh for you in india style.

Anywoman who uses such pjrase that there are many fishes... must be ready to be bitten by wild fishes.

ORIBIBE KO NI OGUN ORI FIFO meaning cutting off your head is not the solution to a lingering headache.

Yes guys can cheat on you and still loves you but cheating with impunity is a NO NO for me and that is a clear sign that he no longer respects you so please give him a break.

If he realizes his mistakes and how special u are,he will come back but if he nver comes back please let him go.

This is why i wrote somewhere that this dating and courtship thingy is a facade because after some years most guys wll dump your ass after using you dry.

Take heart dearie,such is life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Ties Fiance Up In This Pre-Wedding Picture / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.