Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (42850 Views)

When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / My Boyfriend Introduced Me To Nairaland,how Do I Thank Him? / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by haruna1170(m): 6:04am On Jun 18, 2015
Do u want him to introduce u as his wife? After all he is ur boifrd (frd).

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by CountDooku(m): 6:05am On Jun 18, 2015
Just a sign of respect to his father,i did the same...dont be worried isnt it said that its better to marry your friend? wink wink

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by ogoigbe(m): 6:07am On Jun 18, 2015
sneak3:

Be worried my sister.. for out of the abundance of d hrt d mouth speaketh..

But like seriously wil u rather have him introduce u as his babe/gf/wife? Ase otie gbon pupo
ass hole

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by philclem(m): 6:24am On Jun 18, 2015
You should be happy he took you to his dad....you think it's that easy for a guy to do that? Or you wanted him to introduce you as his wife or wife-to-be undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Moana(f): 6:28am On Jun 18, 2015
400billionman:

Are you just silly or plain stu.pid ?

Should he have have introduced you as his WIFE ?
this is what happens when you post on NL while hungry. You will just be angry at the world

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by DrGroove(f): 6:32am On Jun 18, 2015
that's sign of respect for his dad and your body besides,are you his enemy?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by buoye1(m): 6:33am On Jun 18, 2015
one step at a time... be patient

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Nneziwili(m): 6:41am On Jun 18, 2015
Bae if ur bf iz above 25 year....den u nid 2 b worried, cuz datz wat u are 2 him..jst a frend
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by prince2014(m): 6:42am On Jun 18, 2015
How should he have introduced you as his Queen his Goddness or maybe His money milking device, you girls can just be funny sometimes, you just said your boyFRIEND what are you too his girlFRIEND he just left the girl and said FRIEND

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Jilo83(m): 6:44am On Jun 18, 2015
Mine even worry I call her girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Phillfree(m): 6:45am On Jun 18, 2015
Was he suppose to introduce you as his wife?
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by ArabianPrince: 6:48am On Jun 18, 2015
Introducing you to the dad is by no means any guarantee that you will be his wife. Why worry about your introductory status?. I tell all my ladies out there....
All you need do is keep your legs closed the way you met, then you earn some respect. Cos you don't need license to engage in sex.
Like a car....Just because you have the best ride, doesn't mean you have to let everybody to test drive.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Jalinco: 6:49am On Jun 18, 2015
Come make I introduce you as wife

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by watchindelta(m): 6:57am On Jun 18, 2015
I need a friend.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by iukpe: 6:59am On Jun 18, 2015
Just thinking? How would you introduce him to your own father?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Abeg stone me the eba, I dey hungry grin
I think I like you too wink

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by repogirl(f): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2015
missKiffy:
I met my boyfriend's dad for the first time last week and he introduced me as a 'friend' to his dad. I later asked him why he introduced me as a friend just to clarify things and know if am just a 'friend' to him and he told me his dad understands what he meant even tho he referred to me as a friend, and I think he was right cos his dad was dotting on me after meeting me, he even told my boyfriend he likes me.

Should I still be worried or am just bothering myself for no reason.
you are bothering yourself! As far as his dad gets the point, and you knew that he got the point, so what else?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by agarawu23(m): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
pls hw is it respect for his dad
it's normal that way because the case is still bf & gf matter.
Even me, that's how I introduce my gf to my mum and our parents already knew we are trying to say gf but saying friend is just a sign of respect.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by 1stola: 7:08am On Jun 18, 2015
missKiffy:
I met my boyfriend's dad for the first time last week and he introduced me as a 'friend' to his dad. I later asked him why he introduced me as a friend just to clarify things and know if am just a 'friend' to him and he told me his dad understands what he meant even tho he referred to me as a friend, and I think he was right cos his dad was dotting on me after meeting me, he even told my boyfriend he likes me.

You're a confused oniranu oshi
Your "boyFRIEND" introduced you as a friend to his and you're ranting here What else do you want?
To introduce you as his mother?
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by pomsky: 7:08am On Jun 18, 2015
400billionman:

Are you just silly or plain stu.pid ?

Should he have have introduced you as his WIFE ?

400billionman:

You have created a topic anyway.

Stop posing as a fornicator.

You need JESUS.

[size=14pt]....ur a bit harsh. First you call her silly and stup.id, then a fornicator. To make matters worse, you add Jesus to ur whole inappropriateness. Like if He sent you to write all you just did. You're definitely not representing Jesus with all your inappropriate rants you call a response to this lady's issue. If your sister came to you with such a situation, i guess you would call her silly, stup.id and a fornicator. So unbecoming![/size] undecided angry
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by preciousMI1(f): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2015
haba! Are you his wife, house girl, mom or what??what if he called u coursemate
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by iukpe: 7:27am On Jun 18, 2015
missKiffy:

If I was his father I would have asked you "my daughter, what kind of friend are you to my son?"

answer.......
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by bishoppapi: 7:32am On Jun 18, 2015
missKiffy:

Are you his enemy?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by deebrain(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2015
400billionman:

You need JESUS.

Will you all look at this unfortunate person...
He insults, He judges and now forms as an evangelist (Christian).
You are a cat!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by deebrain(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2015
400billionman:

You need JESUS.

Will you all look at this unfortunate person...
He insults, He judges and now forms as an evangelist (Christian).
You are a cat!
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 18, 2015
If he likes let him show you all his family members and ancestors ... All na format. #washwash

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by jtwest(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2015
missKiffy:

gbese re o

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by holtel(m): 7:39am On Jun 18, 2015
U should be happy he did dat
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by vislabraye(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2015
missKiffy:

You said he's your boyfriend. Is he your fiancé ? No.
It's not proper to introduce you as his girlfriend...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:
You should be happy you've gotten to the stage of meeting his Dad
That's not a guarantee. You know how many girls who introduced me to their parents?
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by victorazy(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2015
missKiffy:

Hehehehehe funny grin "your boyfriend" and ur complaining of girlfriend? This you say he is ur boyhusband that he should introduce u as girlwife? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / 5 Loving Tips About Canadian Girls And Women In Canada / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.