Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. (67073 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / "Testing" Your Partner To See If They Pass The Fidelity Test / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by lokito: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
LadyX:

I attacked the op because after finding out the truth, he continued to share the girl with his friend.

He didn't behave well in that area. But the question is, why won't we Nigerians (both M & F) just be content with what we have and improvise on our relationships where necessary? Rather, you'll be dating a girl in a serz relationship, yet little wooing from other men gets them confused, and vice-versa. God will help us all get the right partners insha Allah

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
You are both quilty,it nt like u wouldnt do the same if u wer in her shoes or was tested by her,stop dribbling her, fine she is worthles,why nt leave her then,u have done worst things.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by ZACHIE: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
you are a fooooll
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Your loss OP. You pushed her into temptation. Are you even dating her cos 'acquaintance' and 'rolling' doesnt mean anything. If ur girl sent a big butt girl your way nd offered you her body on a platter, you will fall too. Girls fall for marriage, guys fall for s3x...

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by LajaLaba: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
The story sweet die grin
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by cococandy(f): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
You're probably more worthless than she is.
You call yourself a moral being when you're just using someone for sex?

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by lilmax(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
pinkhill:

go and beg her and that your friend will end up sleeping with your wife in future
nothing when person no go see for this nl,future wife? grincheesy
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by PreciousBro: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
"A woman has to take any man as a husband but a Man must choose his wife carefully".... Book of Sirach chap 36 verse 21. grin

Sometimes we men just act accordingly to the scriptures, we don't even know it, she isn't loyal,trustworthy etc eyaah, she'd be someone else's wife, just not the OP's. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
lokito:

He didn't behave well in that area. But the question is, why won't we Nigerians (both M & F) just be content with what we have and improvise on our relationships where necessary? God will help us all get the right partners insha Allah
and u think it abt finding the right partner? Hell No!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
texazzpete:

Honest question:

if your GF had secretly tested you with a beautiful friend and you 'chopped', would you have fallen? and would that have made you 'worthless'?

In Africa, a woman is suppose to stick to her partner. Men have been known to be promiscuous right from the stone ages. Have you seen a woman with ten husbands in your community?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by LajaLaba: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
ZACHIE:
you are a fooooll
No!He is smart but evil
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:
I met this girl when I was a teacher in a private school five years ago. She was a teacher as well. She was a hell of beauty. We both had feelings for each other but there wasn't anything serious. We lost contact when I left the school to pursue business. Five years later, in 2015, we met again. This time, we got really acquainted to each other. We were rolling!

The Test:
I purposely gave her number and details to my friend who is a real player. He scooped her and she fell. She was money conscious as she demanded Samsung galaxy and some money from my friend. He never gave her any of those things. Just by promising her marriage she willingly opened her legs for him. All these while, I was updated by my friend. She never knew I knew about her escapades.

If you were in my shoes what would you do?

As for me I see her as worthless and only use her to quench konji.
answer me. How you take know that this your friend didnt lie to you about doing that secret thing with her
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by stonecoldcafe: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

I need to enjoy her p__sy for sometime before letting her know her game is up. I don't want to have any emotional vacuum.

Mark my word, somewhere in this big universe, someone is doing the same thing or nearly the same thing to your wife! Nor be swear oh na just nemesis. Guys when dey over do, dey meet am for front.

In addition, you are a weak and insecure man and it will show in subsequent relationships unless you work on your trust issues. If you can willingly give a treasure to a friend to test, then you are a dog. You,ve got no shred of respect and same goes for your girlfriend.

You guys are two peas in a pod. Una fit. Birds of the same feather...

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by LajaLaba: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

In Africa, a woman is suppose to stick to her partner. Men have been known to be promiscuous right from the stone ages. Have you seen a woman with ten husbands in your community?
How do u know that your friend really bed her?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by ilovecritics(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:
I met this girl when I was a teacher in a private school five years ago. She was a teacher as well. She was a hell of beauty. We both had feelings for each other but there wasn't anything serious. We lost contact when I left the school to pursue business. Five years later, in 2015, we met again. This time, we got really acquainted to each other. We were rolling!

The Test:
I purposely gave her number and details to my friend who is a real player. He scooped her and she fell. She was money conscious as she demanded Samsung galaxy and some money from my friend. He never gave her any of those things. Just by promising her marriage she willingly opened her legs for him. All these while, I was updated by my friend. She never knew I knew about her escapades.

You are a weak man!!!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
MsPweshy:
All this foolish and jobless guys arnd! Do u know that someone can put u in the same stupid test nd u will fail very well!!! To me people should learn how leave tinz the way they are! angry

Story!
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Amazo: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

The Test:

Just when you think you've seen stupidity at its peak, you find another monumental idïot comes along to prove you wrong undecided. You deliberately fed your sheep to a hungry wolf with sharp canines, and then the wolf eats the sheep - what other result were you expecting? Your friend must really be happy to have such an idiöt for a friend. Next time, in future, if you have, you can test your daughter(s) with him too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by lokito: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
and u think it abt finding the right partner? Hell No!

Everybody wants the right partner tho, but the OP didn't try at all I won't lie. The girl herself too is a pathological flirt
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by LasoulMacuby(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Moral of thread pls?
Never trust a woman, they will all fail this kind of test. o.p is looking for an Angel.
o.p, ur name na sorry. because even if you still find another girl and try such test, she go still fail. QED
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by hoobs(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
bbjummy:

undecided undecidedI'm sure boys too ain't loyal
we are wen we are serious about ya...if d Op wasn't serious about her,he wunt have gone through the trouble
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by PreciousBro: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
nwaanambra1:

the op is veeery stupid! who keeps yam and goat together and expect that nothing will happen? undecided

you don't do such stupid test on any girl cause she will definitely fall for it - mostly whn the bait guy is a good player wink

the op will be hating that his guy friend like mad now! cheesy

actually the op is in deep pains - he will soon kill himself when his friend invites him to their wedding - cause based on how he described the girl, i think she is the type of girl every guy will like to keep for good. forget his friend telling him that he does not like the girl, he is saying that to console himundecided

Is that so, yet she was willing to give it out for just a token piece of worthless material that has samsung inscription, if that is your definition of Good girl then the word "good" has lost its meaning na

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by daviesdavy: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by abbey621(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
LadyX:

He did a good thing, but he failed when he continued to share with his friend.

Serves the greedy who.re right! Next time she won't eat her cake and want to have it!

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by infogenius(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

The Test:

U are not serious.
U didn't set the test well but
she passed d one u set.

She is ur girlfriend not ur fiancée.
U gave her someone that took her to that level
of been fiancée.

And u call her worthless, o boy check urself well.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by iRepNaija1: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

The Test:

If you were willing to go through this fidelity test, you didn't trust her or the relationship in the first place. Smh.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Skiful4sin(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
jamex93:
tell your friend to invite her to his place and call u on phone in her presence inviting u over to come see his wife to b

then u will go meet dem den d remain story will open up den

no need to hide anything from ha again

she go want die

that's wat we call red handed catching

I wish I go fit watch am live

Some R Kelly & Usher thing you know 'Same Girl" in kellz voice
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by nwaanambra1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
PreciousBro:

Is that so, yet she was willing to give it out for just a token piece of worthless material that has samsung inscription, if that is your definition of Good girl then the word "good" has lost its meaning na

i dnt mean her character - i mean her beauty. lets be honest, it will be veryyyyy hard to see a girl who will not open her legs for you in exchange for a good and expensive phone brand. undecided
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by kingsley3218(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
OP,ur friend don chop akara wey him fry na,y u come dey complain U aint ready 4 a r/ship yet,let mature minds delve into such....you have to learn to start trusting and stop feeling insecure, else,its gonna affect ur sense of reasoning and judgement about ladies.
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Pchidexy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
MKO4ever:
what if your friend is mendacious?
Do you have any evidence that she has opened her legs for your friend?
Your friend could just have lied to you

The first time she went to visit him in Bayelsa, she told me she wanted to go see an aunt. She asked me for me for transport fare and I gave her. She stayed thru the weekend with the guy reading bible abi?
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Rexeffiom(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op dat was wrong,.... Any1 could fail dat test including you.... We all humans nd dat means we nt perfect
Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by Chuksgeo: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bros you are a shame to menhood, why test her, if she's not faithful you'll surely find out but not by testing her even with your friend, the worst is that you do use her to quench your whatever, this means you also use other people's wives-to-be as well as not being faithful to your potential wife, shame on you. Infact go get Jesus!

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. by PreciousBro: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
The earlier y'all realise that the girl goofed big time the better we all move on, she isn't the loyal type. Simple. This is how girls of today fail, and tomorrow a guy leaves her she starts crying, bickering and cursing "guys are this guys are that bla bla bla. LoL

Abegi leave the matter, she fvcked up, a good girl will stay loyal nonetheless, guys put girls to test, Marriage is not beans. Deal with it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.