Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (38081 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Jonathan's Administration: A Booby Trap For APC / Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Beremx(f): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

U dey mind these fools. They Av replaced signed petitions with documentaries.
I am really shocked honestly! See reasoning from TANoids?

LMAO!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by attacker231: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Wike came to power with the mandate to probe Amaechi. He always said that all through the electioneering and transition periods. This is contrary to Buhari's position

Listen to yourself again bro. So he came to power ONLY to probe Ameachi. cheesy cheesy Buhari can probe anyone he want, why are you scared of the probe since you believe GEJ is honest. Let him clearn himself, since you support the probing of Ameachi, you shouldnt have problem with the probing of GEJ. Learn to be honest bro, it helps.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by attacker231: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:
[s][/s]

Moses, go play with sand.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

U dey mind these fools. They Av replaced signed petitions with documentaries.

Any leader intent on fighting corruption would have asked EFCC to see if there was semblance of truth in that documentary.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by lolababe331e: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tanoids claim GEJ is an honest man yet they are afraid of probe grin clowns

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
PassingShot:
Stop crying Chief Wailer!

No one stopped GEJ from probing his predecessor/s. He had a choice and chose what he wanted. It's PMB's time and he will decide who and who to probe. Wailing from now till 2019 will not change that.

The fact is that for any nation to move in the right direction and progress toward real development, each and every government must be held accountable for her actions and inactions. Only when people realize that they will be called to answer for their deeds and misdeeds would they behave reasonably.

President Buhari cannot probe all past govts for lack of time and enormity of the tasks at hand but he is morally obliged to look into actions of his immediate predecessors and not all before him.

If he probes Jona, Nigeria will have taken a very giant step in moving towards accountability. When PMB is done too, let his successor probe his tenure. Before we know it, our elected officials will be guided in their deeds knowing full well that there are consequences for their actions while in office.
[/s]

You're still the fool I used to know. During GEJ's tenure, recoveries were made of Abacha's loots. So now I ask, was Abacha his predecessor? Well, I never expected u yarn with ur common sense. The Daura cow milk u've been guzzling have gotten to ur brain. So remain what u are, a preposterously foolish half-wit and a myopic maliciously malodorous mutilation of decency

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

Fool, who the Ffuck are u? Just another inconsequential misfit. Will not be welcomed by who? Kiss my arse eediot. The drunkard govt will be probed and heavens won't fall. Deal with that.
The only thing in your head you have nEver made use of is your brain

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
lolababe331e:
Same way ediots like you liken Tinubu to Jesus of Oyingbo, is Tinubu afraid of probes?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
. . . . . . .I can see jona-drunk minions crying and wailing . . . . . . . . . .Buhari will probe Jonathan and nothing you roaches can do about it . . . . . . . . .if the otuoke comedian wasn't occupied with dishing out billions, o.gogoro and massaging Diezani's man heaven; maybe he would have probed OBJ and we would have been having a saner country by now . . . . . . . . . . . .imps and irritants,wailing is allowed, it is your PDP right!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by NDPVF(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:

I always say that we all should act with conscience and fear of God. The era of punishing/convicting Alamesiegha and Igbenedion while NO Northern Governor is convicted is over. We all were happy that "corrupt" people are brought to justice BUT I later realised that the corrupt counterparts up North were celebrated. Tell me any ex-Northern Governor that has been convicted since 1999? What we are saying is that there should be no selective justice.

This is unacceptable!
Don't yov get it?.The whole north is corruption free,thats why their is no Almajiri up north.The whole North are saints,thats why education and development up north,is second to non in the continent.
The whole yorubas are the best,thats why their is upsurge in the number of beggars and omonile in southwest. It's alright.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
Beremx:
I am really shocked honestly! See reasoning from TANoids?

LMAO!
[/s]

You are a woefully insignificant half-wit! A grotesque gossip-mongering hag with brain tumor. Everything from Passingshiit and Omenka, good or bad is ok by you. I don't bother myself reading ur comments because ur the least sensible homo-sapien in ur hopeless pack

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Beremx(f): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
lolababe331e:
even Jonathan himself had said he's not afraid of probe. Why are the Wailing Wailers wailing more than the bereaved?

I tire o!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
its only a Fool, sycophant, dull, myopic, slowpoke, dead brain, Zombie, Aturu that will belive Tinubu is not corrupt.
What do you expect when their boss said Abacha wasn't corrupt?

"All the allegations levelled against the personality of the late Gen. Sani Abacha will remain allegations. It is 10 years now, things should be over by now." “ten years after Abacha, those allegations remain unproven because of lack of facts”.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
PassingShot:

No one stopped Jona from probing his predecessor/s. It was his decision not to probe since he knew he was going to steal too.

If Buhari decides to probe Jona, so be it. It's not any other person's call but his.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
The only thing in your head you have nEver made use of is your brain

You can fit molue inside his empty head, dude would still be better off. At least he'd have something to call a brain, abeg leave demdem alone.
A man so ignorant he always combine two names. Demdem or dekdek how market in PH? What's the latest in the kidnapping industry?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Candyrain(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Them no get sense. They should continue to create threads and wail. Comprehension too hard for those people.

For this thread, as long as Buhari wants to be selective we won't give him rest

I really concur. I'm sure if Obj hadn't join their ship they would have started with him. Any attempt to probe only GEJ's administration must be resisted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by PassingShot(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Did Buhari lie when he said this?
Have you thought for a second that the mind-boggling looting/corruption he has discovered may have informed his change of mind?

Jonathan looted with reckless abandon which now makes the devil look saint.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:

Have you thought for a second that the mind-boggling looting/corruption he has discovered may have informed his change of mind?

[size=15pt]Jonathan looted with reckless abandon which now makes the devil look saint.[/size]

And you have proof to back up your assertion?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Candyrain(m): 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dannyset:

If those govt were corrupt according to the poster, why didn't Jonathan probe them? Or we hav finally agreed that he's the father of corruption in Nigeria? Let Buhari choose the govt he intend probing.
Barcanista is only crying because PMB went against his statement of "I won't probe any govt."

At bolded. Are you trying to tell us that Buhari is not a man of his word? That his word is not his bond? Then we should be worried if that's the case. undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:
[s]

Shaddyfool, this ediocy of urs adds no value to this thread. Jonah-daft ur god govt is to be probed, go and die fool.
[/s]

You're an ineffably vile dingleberry and a myopic heart-sickening abomination of humanity! Take ur half-dead leprous body off this thread this minute!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Dannyset(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
Candyrain:

At bolded. Are you trying to tell us that Buhari is not a man of his word? That his word is not his bond? Then we should be worried if that's the case. undecided undecided undecided

Claim a saint by saying you've never gone against ur decisions because of one reason or the other for once.
Why are u people like this? Why do u always choose to crucify people for the exact thing ur likely to be guilty of?
Don't bolden that part alone, but consider all what I put there together.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
even Jonathan himself had said he's not afraid of probe. Why are the Wailing Wailers wailing more than the bereaved?

I tire o!

Beremx:
Jonathan said he is not afraid of probe. So why the noise?

Hypocrisy is when you laud Wike for his decision to probe Amaechi but condemn Buhari for his decision to probe Jonathan.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/jonathan-to-buhari-i-am-ready-for-probe/

Repeating the same thrash over and over again is a proof that this old woman @52 has really gone mad or is suffering from a bi-polar disorder. A pity indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Dannyset(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Hehehehehe! Oya tell me how we outside will have proof if he he isn't probed. U want proof abi? oya let's probe na.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dannyset:

Claim a saint by saying you've never gone against ur decisions because of one reason or the other for once.
Why are u people like this? Why do u always choose to crucify people for the exact thing ur likely to be guilty of?
Don't bolden that part alone, but consider all what I put there together.

Is Candyrain campaigning to be president? Your spin is childish to say the least. You don't make policy statements in March only to backtrack in July.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by PassingShot(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Then why are you guys complaining if you know there are no proofs?

But don't worry, the question will soon be answered "in the fullness of time".

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
What do you expect when their boss said Abacha wasn't corrupt?

"All the allegations levelled against the personality of the late Gen. Sani Abacha will remain allegations. It is 10 years now, things should be over by now." “ten years after Abacha, those allegations remain unproven because of lack of facts”.
I don't know if this APC Zombies take us for fools, how can OBJ , IBB and Abacha be walking free while GEJ is being prosecuted. The Ijaw should rise up and fight for their son, everything in Nigeria is done from ethnic prism so I don't see why the SE/SS should keep quiet about this witch hunt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:

Then why are you guys complaining if you know there are no proofs?

But don't worry, the question will soon be answered "in the fullness of time".

Hopefully Tinubu's own would be answered as well abi?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by PassingShot(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Hopefully Tinubu's own would be answered as well abi?
If you have any allegation of corruption against Tinubu, write to EFCC. As for Jona, PMB is already in the know. QED!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dannyset:

Hehehehehe! Oya tell me how we outside will have proof if he he isn't probed. U want proof abi? oya let's probe na.

As long as Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Obj etc are probed no wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Court Orders Immediate Release Of Emefiele, Bars DSS From Re-arresting Him / Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 / NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.