Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (38071 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Jonathan's Administration: A Booby Trap For APC / Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by ichoku: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
You sound like the President Buhari being refered to. You got a nairaland account?
BeeBeeOoh:
God please bless d poster below me wit brain 2 comment something reasonable, because if not.....

I ghana piss on im head

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Candyrain(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rose2014:
I know you're deliberately missing the point but continue

That's what they are good at sweetheart, looking the other way when the real deal is presented to them.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:

If you have any allegation of corruption against Tinubu, write to EFCC. As for Jona, PMB is already in the know. QED!

Its not my job to provide EFCC with evidence, AIT has done it on my behalf, a nod from the president would hasten the matter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by funlord(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin I actually feel sorry 4 this op and his sad bunch of follow me internet sociopaths who claim 2 be members of the opposition only on the internet! Dem no even get membership card sef! Lmfao!!!! Poverty is really a disease!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Beremx(f): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremorlu:

Your source of livelihood having left Imo state to Lagos to work as a paid online e-warrior is coming to an end...
after you were banned,you shamelessly opened a new moniker similar to my moniker? Hahahaahahaha!!!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by PassingShot(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Its not my job to provide EFCC with evidence, AIT has done it on my behalf, a nod from the president would hasten the matter.
That AIT documentary that has landed them in soup? Perhaps you're not aware that Tinubu has sued them already.

I laugh your ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Dannyset(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Is Candyrain campaigning to be president? Your spin is childish to say the least. You don't make policy statements in March only to backtrack in July.

This is another reason why we have problem in this country. So it's only the President or Leaders that should be stand by their words? We can flout anything abi? That candy isn't a president doesn't mean he/she shouldn't also mind his/her words. If ur not childish, u shld understand my point.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by theshadyexpress(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

Shaddyfool, ur seeds will speedily cough to death right in front of u.

ur seeds will bury u alive
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Candyrain:

I really concur. I'm sure if Obj hadn't join their ship they would have started with him. Any attempt to probe only GEJ's administration must be resisted.
We won't accept such open witch hunt. #Never

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:

That AIT documentary that has landed them in soup? Perhaps you're not aware that Tinubu has sued them already.

I laugh your ignorance.

Can't wait for the can of worms to be opened, it would really be interesting. I hope he insist on having his day in court rather than settle out of court.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by PassingShot(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Can't wait for the can of worms to be opened, it would really be interesting. I hope he insist on having his day in court rather than settle out of court.
Tinubu settling out of court? Well, maybe if AIT offer him a princely sum.

As for GEJ's government, PMB must probe him sha! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by PassingShot(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
We won't accept such open witch hunt. #Never
What will this thing do?

Remember: We're nothing but pencil in the hands of creator. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by PassingShot(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
Beremorlu:

Who's this?...Is this not the Judith that her husband chased away...That faaaat ugly over forty year old shameless woman?....
[/s]
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:

Tinubu settling out of court? Well, maybe if AIT offer him a princely sum.

As for GEJ's government, PMB must probe him sha! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tinubu would be the one making the offer, it was his little way to gain credibility by rushing to court.
We want the case to be prosecuted, lets find out how he became stupendously rich.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I don't know if this APC Zombies take us for fools, how can OBJ , IBB and Abacha be walking free while GEJ is being prosecuted. The Ijaw should rise up and fight for their son, everything in Nigeria is done from ethnic prism so I don't see why the SE/SS should keep quiet about this witch hunt.

That was why they wanted to start from Iwaela with the nonsense allegations as regards ECA... But madam handled that shortman Oshiomole wella. That so-called Military AI probe is targeted against Ihejirika and Minimah for "killing his(Buhari) brothers", but we won't allow it. Even Madueke will be defended to the last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by PassingShot(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Tinubu would be the one making the offer, it was his little way to gain credibility by rushing to court.
We want the case to be prosecuted, lets find out how he became stupendously rich.
Give us your theory of his corrupt deals that made him so rich?

Btw, Jonathan is a common criminal and should be treated so. That's the bone of contention of this thread. I'm sure the thread owner will not like derailing! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by PassingShot(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
Beremorlu:

Who's this?...Are you the one who made beremx to be chased away like a rat by her husband...
[/s]
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
theshadyexpress:

ur seeds will bury u alive
Please, stop wasting time with demdem abi na dekdek. He eats, drinks, sleeps and dreams curse angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by PassingShot(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
That was why they wanted to start from Iwaela with the nonsense allegations as regards ECA... But madam handled that shortman Oshiomole wella. That so-called Military AI probe is targeted against Ihejirika and Minimah for "killing his(Buhari) brothers", but we won't allow it. Even Madueke will be defended to the last.
[/s]
Your criminal brothers and sisters will go to jail.

See what your dunce brother made of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Candyrain(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dannyset:

Claim a saint by saying you've never gone against ur decisions because of one reason or the other for once.
Why are u people like this? Why do u always choose to crucify people for the exact thing ur likely to be guilty of?
Don't bolden that part alone, but consider all what I put there together.

What did you put there you want me to consider? What we are discussing here is his decision to probe GEJ's administration.

First of all during his campaign he said "He won't probe any past govt". Good. That made people see him as a man who wants to put everything behind him and start on a fresh note.

Then he decides to probe which means he has gone back on his word to his people and thereby made him a conman. Ok fine he wants to probe but why select who to probe and leave out others. If he must probe I expect him to probe the entirety of PDP's 16yrs in power.

If Buhari can go back on his "I won't probe past govt" promise then no one should expect anything from his campaign promises. As a leader, his word should be his bond. That's what great leaders are known for.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rose2014:

Did I hear 'irrespective of what he said?'

Last time I checked, a man of integrity keeps to his promises.lol

I dare him to probe Obasanjo and his northern brothers.

Incase u missed this pic from mogidi.

Why does He keep changing his mouth?.

So far, people like Dasuki, Mrs Saraki and Yar'Adua's daughter, who are northerners are being probed, you can't say Buhari is afraid of anybody.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

What is "akasoleri."
A paid mourner.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:

Give us your theory of his corrupt deals that made him so rich?

Btw, [size=15pt]Jonathan is a common criminal[/size] and should be treated so. That's the bone of contention of this thread. I'm sure the thread owner will not like derailing! cool cool

I give up on asking you to retract that statement, anyway lets leave the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by PassingShot(m): 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
Beremorlu:

Did you help beremx to kill her own child
[/s]
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

A paid mourner.

Next logical question would be, how long have you been working as one?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s] Your criminal brothers and sisters will go to jail.
See what your dunce brother made of Nigeria.
That picture tho grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Candyrain(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Is Candyrain campaigning to be president? Your spin is childish to say the least. You don't make policy statements in March only to backtrack in July.

I tire ooo my brother. His argument holds no water.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by PassingShot(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

I give up on asking you to retract that statement, anyway lets leave it the matter.
That statement would not have been necessary but for determination of you and your friends who cry at every good step towards sanitizing our society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun / Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana / Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.