Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (38121 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Jonathan's Administration: A Booby Trap For APC / Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

Onyisi gbakwa oku

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
oga I think it is Hell Rufai

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
if you have any corrupt case against Remi Tinubu,kindly go to the nearest EFCC office and file a case of corruption against her. Wailing on NL, EFCC won't hear you. grin

I posted AIT Tinubu documentary to EFCC they didn't respond, Buhari is shielding someone.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by theshadyexpress(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Because you're daft, you don't see your employers are about to go down...though I see buhari as a noise maker who can't do nothing... Per chance he's to act within the confines of the law, see expected result below;

1)Kawu Baraje APC chieftain lorded over NRC...

2)Tinubu, Otedola etc APC dons and closet supporters lorded over subsidy...

3)Oil theft?...Is it Jonathan ministers as he sheepishly opined that are stealing same as at today and post May 29th?...

4)NNPC?...Nobody is embroiled into it as Danjuma, an APC and buhari supporter...
Yes, buhari CANNOT confront or withstand the fire power of these fellow APC folks wink

Enjoy!!!...Problem of Nigeria today sits in APC...

guy dont sweat it that old non-wife material is suffering from menopause syndrome....it affects their ability to think well and when they attempt to think they think in opposite direction

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You are "akasoleri."

What is "akasoleri."
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by attacker231: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
This same hypocrite barca said wike must probe Ameachi. Why are you now writing epistle cos Buhari want to probe GEJ. GEJ should have probe Yar Adua or Obasanjo, you were on the wike thread the other day making noise that Ameachi should be probed from 2011- 2015 cos Wike was part of his government in his first term. Hypocrisy is bad bro.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

By your definition of past, the only past GEJ should've probed is Yar'dua's regime which he served.

Past has no limit.

They now manufactured a new jargon called "far past"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
theshadyexpress:

u just assisted me in confirming that indeed u are a compound fool, now i wont feel bad that i called u a rotten fool

dekdek:
[s][/s]

Shaddyfool, this ediocy of urs adds no value to this thread. Jonah-daft ur god govt is to be probed, go and die fool.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Dannyset(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
God bless you! I will never side with injustice against anybody especially the people of South South and South East. I think the Buhari administration should be told that the era of picking scapegoats from the SS and SE is over.

Pls stop doing dis! U won't side injustice but u can support stupidity. Do u insult people to make ur point known? u wrote all those things up there without insulting or calling anyone bastard, yet this guy is being stupid by raining insult and ur giving him kudos. This is rubbish. That's the nonsense u people accept when it favours u and cry foul when it doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Beremx(f): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

I posted AIT Tinubu documentary to EFCC they didn't respond, Buhari is shielding someone.
hahahahaha!! So it is the documentary that proves Tinubu to be corrupt? When did EFCC start using documentaries as evidence to arrest someone? You funny die!!

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
M0GIDI:

Dimdim, I should have realised earlier, only one nairalander has perfected the act of speaking through his anus, demdem how market?
[/s]

Bunkum.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by theshadyexpress(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dannyset:

Please tell me one reason why ur not a BASTARD.

tell me one reason why a retard is not far more intelligent than you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
attacker231:
This same hypocrite barca said wike must probe Ameachi. Why are you now writing epistle cos Buhari want to probe GEJ. GEJ should have probe Yar Adua or Obasanjo, you were on the wike thread the other day making noise that Ameachi should be probed from 2011- 2015 cos Wike was part of his government in his first term. Hypocrisy is bad bro.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by NDPVF(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
God bless you! I will never side with injustice against anybody especially the people of South South and South East. I think the Buhari administration should be told that the era of picking scapegoats from the SS and SE is over.
Barca,i fore-saw this "scapegoatism",being sugar coated as war against corruption.The unity of Nigeria,is always premised on the hurting and hunting of the individuals and politicians from the SE/SS.
Forget about those he is arresting from North,they are his political enemies,and will likely be prevailed upon,to secretly release them,by Northern Elders.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Rose2014: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I campaigned for Buhari because, irrespective of what he said, I knew he would probe people with questionable characters.

God bless the President.
Did I hear 'irrespective of what he said?'

Last time I checked, a man of integrity keeps to his promises.lol

I dare him to probe Obasanjo and his northern brothers.

Incase u missed this pic from mogidi.

Why does He keep changing his mouth?.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
attacker231:
Wike came to power with the mandate to probe Amaechi. He always said that all through the electioneering and transition periods. This is contrary to Buhari's position

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:
Buhari is only probing Jonah-daft government. If u aren't happy with it go and die.
U fools had no issue with Wike probing just the last 18 months of Amaechi government and not even his entire tenure.
Besides, the rot and money stolen underneath Jonah-daft nose far exceeds what has been stolen since independence. Focusing only on Jonah-daft atrocities within this short time makes perfect sense. The drunkard chose not to probe obj, that was his cup of tea.
The Dulllard can't do any shit, I'm not against probe but any probe that exonerates IBB, Abacha, OBJ and focus solely on GEJ will not be welcomed.

I do laugh at people when they tell me that this impotent slowpoke is a general, Is he the first General we ve seen? If he dares to victimise GEJ only then *We Shall Make This Country Ungovernable for him* Ango Abdullahi (2011)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
hahahahaha!! So it is the documentary that proves Tinubu to be corrupt? When did EFCC start using documentaries as evidence to arrest someone? You funny die!!

grin grin

At least I played my part.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Tonylyte(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:
Buhari is only probing Jonah-daft government. If u aren't happy with it go and die.
U fools had no issue with Wike probing just the last 18 months of Amaechi government and not even his entire tenure.
Besides, the rot and money stolen underneath Jonah-daft nose far exceeds what has been stolen since independence. Focusing only on Jonah-daft atrocities within this short time makes perfect sense. The drunkard chose not to probe obj, that was his cup of tea.
We are waiting to see how he will start and the purnishment attached. Jonathan willingly gave up the position he could have wrestled for, so u and I may have peace and not get killed by post election violence, I believe u don't understand this. Don't worry, let D3 hurt jonathan first. Till then.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
theshadyexpress:

numbskull, i shit on ur destiny

Shaddyfool, ur seeds will speedily cough to death right in front of u.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by NDPVF(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
bugzbunny:
In life one have to start somewhere
[/s].So true,but its also true that one has to start from the beging to get it right.Unam ikot.spits.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tonylyte:

We are waiting to see how he will start and the purnishment attached. Jonathan willingly gave up the position he could have wrestled for, so u and I may have peace and not get killed by post election violence, I believe u don't understand this. Don't worry, let D3 hurt jonathan first. Till then.

The court will determine the number of years Jonah-daft will spend in kirikiri after his thievery would Av been substantiated. This has nothing to do with Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by theshadyexpress(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rose2014:

Did I hear 'irrespective of what he said?'

Last time I checked, a man of integrity keeps to his promises.lol

I dare him to probe Obasanjo and his northern brothers.

Incase u missed this pic from mogidi

then u are asking him to say bye bye to aso rock faster than he got in

the man is just a vindictive old fool, its only a matter of time before his true motives will reveal itself and im sure i wont surprised by then cos i never expected anything less and an unforgiving, two-mouthed, power mongering bastard

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:

grin grin
its only a Fool, sycophant, dull, myopic, slowpoke, dead brain, Zombie, Aturu that will belive Tinubu is not corrupt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
PROVACATEUR:
The Dulllard can't do any shit, I'm not against probe but any probe that exonerates IBB, Abacha, OBJ and focus solely on GEJ will not be welcomed.

I do laugh at people when they tell me that this impotent slowpoke is a general, Is he the first General we ve seen? If he dares to victimise GEJ only then *We Shall Make This Country Ungovernable for him* Ango Abdullahi (2011)
[/s]

Fool, who the Ffuck are u? Just another inconsequential misfit. Will not be welcomed by who? Kiss my arse eediot. The drunkard govt will be probed and heavens won't fall. Deal with that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Beremx(f): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

At least I played my part.
you didn't! Go to EFCC and file a case against her. Watch how Remi Tinubu will be called for questioning.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by NDPVF(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Because i knows my father and mother,just unlike you
Dannyset:

Please tell me one reason why ur not a BASTARD.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by NDPVF(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
Beremx:
you didn't! Go to EFCC and file a case against her. Watch how Remi Tinubu will be called for questioning.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:

grin grin

U dey mind these fools. They Av replaced signed petitions with documentaries.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by lolababe331e: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
If Wike can decide to probe only 18months of Ameachi's tenure and you hypocrites had no problem with that then there is nothing wrong with Buhari probing Gej's administration alone. If he decides to probe OBj some will still ask him to probe till Gowon to be fairl how realistic is that in Nigeria where record keeping is wack.

GEJ messed up by not probing OBJ so that's he's problem

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Tonylyte(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

The court will determine the number of years Jonah-daft will spend in kirikiri after his thievery would Av been substantiated. This has nothing to do with Buhari.
And the likes of obasanjo, atiku, ibb et all walks free?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
NDPVF:
Barca,i fore-saw this "scapegoatism",being sugar coated as war against corruption.The unity of Nigeria,is always premised on the hurting and hunting of the individuals and politicians from the SE/SS.
Forget about those he is arresting from North,they are his political enemies,and will likely be prevailed upon,to secretly release them,by Northern Elders.
I always say that we all should act with conscience and fear of God. The era of punishing/convicting Alamesiegha and Igbenedion while NO Northern Governor is convicted is over. We all were happy that "corrupt" people are brought to justice BUT I later realised that the corrupt counterparts up North were celebrated. Tell me any ex-Northern Governor that has been convicted since 1999? What we are saying is that there should be no selective justice.

This is unacceptable!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari / Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States / The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.