Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) (64318 Views)

Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio / Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / See How Naija Guys Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by scentmarlc(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
lawkie77:
Fake girls dat believe the world revolve or should revolve about them,
i tire ooooo
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by 400billionman: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
What you said is pure truth.

I could spare you one bottle this night if you dey around.. Girls SO FULL of themselves.

Some will reply your " how are you " with, "Any Problem" ?

I will reply her by saying yes, problem dey, my windshield wiper just stopped working or my door handle fell off. Can you help?

8 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
sinestro24:
this is soooo true.

if i say hi, how have your day been, and she goes : fine/ without reciprocating.

i have lost interest there and then and wont chat further.

funny enough though, after i have ignored them for awhile, then they ask how was yours

Lol... Naija girls are so funny, sometimes I try not to ask an open Question,yet some will always find a way to give short reply...

Never experience this with foreign girls...

4 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

hahaha ok hold on
See forming, just the same thing everyone is saying. Poor communication skills.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Mavor: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:
Are u really intending a joke or an insult to Naija ladies? undecided

Instead of u guyz 2be proud of what u have mtcheew

lol
Proud of what? 99% of you jokers are too full of yourself. If the good Lord could swap you girls with Ethiopian and Namibian ladies, that will be supercool!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by 400billionman: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
FestacGirl:

i barely know you, i don't know what you believe you should know
Call me Annabelle
i love chilling out,and doing interesting stuffs
I am fucking crazy. But I am free smiley

She you won't finish his money and run away?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by jeoprince250(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
FestacGirl:
what do you want to know
sounding boring already
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
sinestro24:

this guy right here is the type whose wife will be in charge of their bank account and tell him when to go out and what time to come in.

If you want to be a fuckboy and not know when you are being disrespected by all means carry on

Oh well! We share different views about life. She's free to be in-charge of my bank account and free to tell me sweet don't stay to long and come home on time, that shows she cares soo much about me. (that's why I married her in the first place.. To manage me).
If she feels like disrespecting me ....as far as I am succesful and I continue to be succesful. Then All is well!

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Anamachi3(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hahahahaha, some naija gals can't keep a conversation going. But some re smart sha
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Gurgle(f): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
SimonPeters2020:
See forming, just the same thing everyone is saying. Poor communication skills.

Lol

please leave me alone

If I didn't form you would have said another thing

Forming is 25% of success cool

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Orikinla(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
OP, your choice of intellectually re-tarded Nigerian girls is not a rule of thumb for all Nigerian girls.

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Odunharry(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
softysparky:
This guy don finish naija girlsgrin
You want go call lawyer? It true na

Lol.. .how you de
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ayolaw2003:
On a more realistic note... I think our girls aint as bad as we paint them. I don't expect a lady who is educated to be classless and falls into every chats (especially anonymous chats). Our girls like to live shoulders-high and I think we need to accept them as they are and we (guys) can always bring them 'shoulders-down'. Its so simple....even if a girl should respond to your message 15mins or more like the Op stated, nothing stops you from asking her later why she's didn't respond in time..
Nigerian girls are the BEST in the world! I love and value Nigerian girls.
Your type are the more reasons why they give the rest that silly attitude. Man up Bro and stop licking their dirty asses.

4 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by babyest22(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol.............................................. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ayolaw2003:

Oh well! We share different views about life. She's free to be in-charge of my bank account and free to tell me sweet don't stay to long and come home on time, that shows she cares soo much about me. (that's why I married her in the first place.. To manage me).
If she feels like disrespecting me ....as far as I am succesful and I continue to be succesful. Then All is well!

goodluck to you

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Odunharry(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
tgmservice:
Here's my own chat with a naija babe

me: hi girl

she: hi

me: how was ur day
she:fn

me:did u go out 2day

she: na

me: so tell me hw was ur day

she: fn

me: I know it was fine I just want to know what u where doing all day

she (after 10 mins):KK

me: I don't understamd what u mean

she: lol

me :ok hmmm just let me knw if u need anything

she: ok am not feeling too well I have not eaten since morning I don't have enough recharge card for chatting, blah, blah ...........,blah,blah pls can u send me 1500 recharge card
me: mtcheeeeeew all nigerian girls cheap hungry beasts....
Lol.. ..funny but true
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
400billionman:
What you said is pure truth.

I could spare you one bottle this night if you dey around.. Girls SO FULL of themselves.

Some will reply your " how are you " with, "Any Problem" ?

I will reply her by saying yes, problem dey, my windshield wiper just stopped working or my door handle fell off. Can you help?

cheesy grin cheesy grin any problem lmaoo
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by thweraja10: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
lol
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
sinestro24:

goodluck to you
Thanks
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol

please leave me alone

If I didn't form you would have said another thing

Forming is 25% of success cool
Enjoy your 25% success while it lasts grin grin
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by beyoncausme: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
haha...

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Odunharry(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dem don de vex.. Make dem go call lawyer sue the op
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2015
Odunharry:
You want go call lawyer? It true na

Lol.. .how you de
We are not always like that dearest. I'm doing good, how is your day going?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by wristbangle: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:

lol

Just admit the truth. Some 9ja are worse than wicked wild animan.

Where is thesonofanimal or thesonofanimal1. Come see ur post angry
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by jeoprince250(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
flowjoe:

Incredibly stupid is how I find u to be, ur inability to comprehend a statement
Adios sucker!
can't u see her profile name, the pride is written already. Mumu!
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hahahahahahhah... Falls off Airtel Mast...

Stop mid air to drop my phone...

Continue falling... Drops...

continue laughing...

That last word nailed it Op...

Imagine my conversation with one recently.... Very dry... I get time?

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Physika(f): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ok.. Let me quickly add this to save that boy reading these comments. cool

@All, I really don't know where you meet those girls.

My experiences have been different though, they don't stop on chats, they call me aswel even longer than an average male friend will.

So, you boy reading this, don't take it out on the females you meet, cos we can't acertain the comments on here.

#Peace

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by espn(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:

lol
in as much as I do apr8 and protect naija gals..am with d OP on dis.. most Naija gals can't differentiate btw class and stupidity.

6 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by wristbangle: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
FestacGirl:
Hmmm, might be true
but am not like that

Na lie jor! Na all of una dey think say all naija guys whey e approach u, na 4 love or sex. sad sad

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Pierocash(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:

lol
Proud of what? d OP is absolutely correct.I had similar experience with naija girls too, proud and nonsensical set of fellas

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:
Are u really intending a joke or an insult to Naija ladies? undecided #ProudOfWetin, chai

lol
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:

lol
#ProudOfWetin, chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.