Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (68211 Views)

Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by sule5727: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:
they have arrived!
nice one! but am guilty of just one.
which one!!!
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by pbs4real(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:

chai...this boy don spoil finish o...right, left, centre. grin
ma guy dn fire galz die,op say una go adjust?tongue
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ojnnaco(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote]When me, tosyne2much and some nairaland guys
visited kachisbarbie house few weeks ago, she
prepared an amusing and mesmerising delicacy
that sent us on a deep sleep journey dreaming
about her[quote]
God is watching u pple in a 3D plasma TV ....browsing una mata with a 7G Android and perfectly socking una cane in kerosene ...
Keep visiting them
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
Freemanan:

You can hardly learn any reasonabl thing in this section... Its just a platform for fun and adolescent delinquencies...
very well said. And true too.
I've noticed that a good number of people that registered only to become active in the romance section, but later, they move to other sections, and you suddenly find that their posts become more and more wisdom filled.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by pbs4real(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Missmossy:
Hmmmm interesting grin

No lady has it all anyway.
kai! Speak 4 urself alonecheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ojnnaco(m): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:
not atall
So which of them?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by saasala(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Aisha95:
Truth is that Men also love girls that are fun to be with. Not the boring types that can't easily keep a nice covo. Or is it the type that replies with abbreviations when chatting?
Heck, that is a big turn off to the guys.
Then adding to it, men loved being appreciated for even the least of things they do. Doing that will propel them to do more - it kind of cheer up their spirit.
Lastly, when a lady is committed to a religious belief, she is considered responsible to some extent so that as well is a factor that draws the attention of men to such ladies.

Put your account number here, let me dash you money for these wise words.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
very well said. And true too.
I've noticed that a good number of people that registered only to become active in the romance section, but later, they move to other sections, and you suddenly find that their posts become more and more wisdom filled.
Its good business for NL tho... The more folly the discussion, the larger the traffic... So blame them not...
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:
they have arrived!

Oya tell me wch one,I love honest ladies lik u grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by AdeniyiA(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chaiii...men don enter black market ... Some Ogbanjes get these attributes too
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:

which one are you guilty of? grin

All of them cool
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
sule5727:
which one!!!
guess, if you get it, what will i give you o...*thinking*
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
adeh39:

All of them cool
lol
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by BreezyRita(f): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lols.
Funny you.
Lalastic.lala and I kwa? Nawa o... una fit put people for trouble o.

The problem now is, I have done all the listed. I even stopped wearing makeup, yet husband is not coming.
I want to change formation to 4-4-2.

What do you think?
Its a lie!!! cheesycheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:
they have arrived!
Please! Mention it!!
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by olalat(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wc one pls?
Midehi:
they have arrived!
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
kossyablaze:
Itz a pity dah LADIES of nowdays hardly possess all these!Is it CR77 or LadyF or Introvert?Even tho I perceive them to be she_males.

GOD PLEASE GIVE ME AND MY NAIRALAND NIGGAZ A LADY THAT POSSESS ALL LISTED ABOVE.

Hmmmmmm

But, amen!
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lols.
Funny you.

The problem now is, I have done all the listed. I even stopped wearing makeup, yet husband is not coming.

What do you think?

Kindly restart it!
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Omotayor123(f): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wristbangle what are you waiting for
Oya come And propose joor grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:

lol

But.....why is my own case different nah? cry

Why am I still single?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by steppin: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Any woman with nos 1 and 4 qualities is automatically heading towards the altar with me.
I go wait for long sha. grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by segefx(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
ellechrystal:
I possess all these. grin grin grin

Then let's get married
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
kossyablaze:
Itz a pity dah LADIES of nowdays hardly possess all these!Is it CR77 or LadyF or Introvert?Even tho I perceive them to be she_males.

GOD PLEASE GIVE ME AND MY NAIRALAND NIGGAZ A LADY THAT POSSESS ALL LISTED ABOVE.

Hahahaha. I feel CR77. LadyF and introvert are males bro.

Lol them dey bro.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by dastuna01(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
restart wetin? kissrestart wetin?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
adeh39:

Why am I still single?
single....shocked...where is........?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Omotayor123:
Wristbangle what are you waiting for

Oya come And propose joor grin

Lol for who ma?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Omotayor123(f): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
adeh39:

Why am I still single?
If I hear undecided
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
nice one......

I guess I should go and learn how to cook
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by frakdon(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lols.
Funny you.

What do you think?
hahahahaha yu be juventus fans ni? That na old formation nd e no dey work again....
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Empress2014(f): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lol
wristbangle:

Gimme your number na
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kossyablaze(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmm
But, amen!
lol thanx boo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kossyablaze(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmm
But, amen!
lol thanx boo

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.