Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (68208 Views)

Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by frakdon(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:
nice one......

I guess I should go and learn how to cook
what? Nd yu dey answer Mrs phyno......... Committee will be set up to investigate that.....
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by propet(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
kossyablaze:
Itz a pity dah LADIES of nowdays hardly possess all these!Is it CR77 or LadyF or Introvert?Even tho I perceive them to be she_males.

GOD PLEASE GIVE ME AND MY NAIRALAND NIGGAZ A LADY THAT POSSESS ALL LISTED ABOVE.
Amen
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by mecuzee(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Franca you're right. Keep being awesome!

kerygalerie:
Interesting... I posses all those qualities....op, pls add, godly to that list. Men need women who can pray 4 the survival of the family, when trying tymz surface.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by mecuzee(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
The truth is, a girl with all these qualities can never be boring!

Aisha95:
Truth is that Men also love girls that are fun to be with. Not the boring types that can't easily keep a nice covo. Or is it the type that replies with abbreviations when chatting?
Heck, that is a big turn off to the guys.
Then adding to it, men loved being appreciated for even the least of things they do. Doing that will propel them to do more - it kind of cheer up their spirit.
Lastly, when a lady is committed to a religious belief, she is considered responsible to some extent so that as well is a factor that draws the attention of men to such ladies.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by kossyablaze(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
nwadiuko1:
amen to that my paddy
lol udo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by frakdon(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=36645746]

You see.
That's why I asked for your suggestions. What of 3-5-2? Would this one work?

No use 4-5-1 there should b jst 1 upfront yu knw.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Mhizkel(f): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahahahaha.
Cc: adeh39, tosyne2much, mhizkel, ronald4lif and midehi
Lol. What else do you expect from the son of an animal? Trash ofcourse!
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lols.
Funny you.
Lalastic.lala and I kwa? Nawa o... una fit put people for trouble o.

The problem now is, I have done all the listed. I even stopped wearing makeup, yet husband is not coming.
I want to change formation to 4-4-2.

What do you think?
As a very good tactician, I'll advise you to opt for a 3-5-2 formation as it makes you lethal in front, plus your back is secured being a result of an active and studded middle.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by lakesidepapa(m): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:
Nowadays to find a lady who has an adorable character is synonymous to looking for a treasure beneath the earth surface.

Eventually when guys locate these category of ladies, they can break bank just to have them as their soul mate forever.

The pleasing characters some ladies possess that can make guys glued to them like magnet are;

1. Independent and humble

Statistics show that most independent ladies are arrogant. This gives an indication that when you sight an independent lady, she is either possessive or proud. However there are few who are independent and at the same time humble. Such type of ladies are hot coke for men to tie the knot fast.

2. Social and approachable

I was put to shame when a lady called me a pervert for sending her PM for which the purpose was to ask her to be among our guests for the weekly interview show. Ladies need to be approachable and social when dealing with guys online and offline as to understand their purpose of approaching them before jumping into conclusion.

3. Intelligence

Guys love intelligent ladies especially those whose intellect is sharp when it comes to discussion like business, career, investment, etc. I can count the number of such ladies on nairaland as I get excited anytime they aired their opinion.

4. Excellent cooks

When me, tosyne2much and some nairaland guys visited kachisbarbie house few weeks ago, she prepared an amusing and mesmerising delicacy that sent us on a deep sleep journey dreaming about her. No wonder lalastic.lala always have an unusual motivation at the mentioning of her name.

5. Good sense of dressing

Ladies need to understand it is not until they wear outfits that will expose the glory of their body or wear parachute gowns like the SU sisters before guys can woo them. Guys love ladies whose outfits are smart, adorable and captivating coupled with lovely hairstyles.

6. Chaste character

Guys run from promiscuous ladies because there is high possibility that such act will continue during their marriage. Ladies who are against promiscuity are loved by guys.

7. Good natured or assuage character

Some ladies nag excessively which send negative signal for potential husbands. Guys love good natured ladies who aired their dissatisfaction only on issues that need change.

8. Good spending habit

A lady that is prudent (discipline) when it comes to spending money attract potential suitors for marriage. Guys appreciate ladies who are not the gold digging or grubbing types as they quickly ask her hand for marriage.

Stay there and look for a lady rounded with these qualities and before u knw it, ur juniors ones don get married with kids.

I'll rather go for that Bashira Omo iya alaso that's giving me green light than to wait till i see a lady rounded with these qualities.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Stay there and look for a lady rounded with these qualities and before u knw it, ur juniors ones don get married with kids.

I'll rather go for that Bashira Omo iya alaso that's giving me green light than to wait till i see a lady rounded with these qualities.

What happens when u eventually marry bashira omo iya alaso and celebrities like genevieve gives u a green signal?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by toksbisola: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
@Op; kudos for this; very sensible points. I remember your last thread where I did mention for you to give some credit to the ladies and you eventually did with this write-up. Take this, you nailed it; well done.

@tosyne2much; well done too; you’ve made some valuable points as well. It’s refreshing to see credit given to the ladies for a change.

Although some might assume that it might be impossible for one person to posses all these qualities; I’ll slightly disagree and say that it's feasible as I don’t see these qualities as an impossible task to achieve/have.

No one was born with any quality; but as we grow as individuals, one starts to equip oneself with different qualities to complement ones personality. This in-turn, aids one to posses a personality that would be irresistible; hence, that'll bring admiration to the individual.

Anyway, if you find a lady that has 80% of the traits you’ve mentioned in your write-up; be rest assured that indeed, she’s a good catch. The good thing would be to HOLD ON TIGHT TO HER AND DON'T LET GO.

Remember though; that when we look for certain qualities in a partner; we should also strive hard to possess those similar qualities as well; in theory, to avoid it being one-sided. The saying comes to mind “You are what you attract”.

One more thing; a lady who is able to combine her career with looking after a home should be well commended.

PS: @ Orikinla; at least there are still 5% of ladies (better than 0%) out there with these traits and that's a starting point. The % can be improved further as time goes on. Remember the saying; “Half bread is better than none”.

I rest my case

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

The guy is still suffering from a heartbreak......one mumu lady broke his precious heart into piecescry

Shey make we pray say make thunder strike her butt? tongue
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by sonofananimal2: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
adeh39:

Swiri what about me? sad

NO. YOU ARE NOT AMONG MY DEAR! AT LEAST YOU POSSES 5 OF THE CHARACTER THE OP DO LISTED.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:

thank God for my man....i will always love him.

Awww. Lovely. I am still single cry cry
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Omotayor123:

I'm single na...

Ehen. I dey fear ooo! shocked
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by sonofananimal2: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

WHY DID YOU PAINT YOUR FACE LIKE A CLAY POT undecided
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
MRpii:
Robot

Why did u say I am a robot?
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ideatoprince18(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lols.
Funny you.
Lalastic.lala and I kwa? Nawa o... una fit put people for trouble o.

The problem now is, I have done all the listed. I even stopped wearing makeup, yet husband is not coming.
I want to change formation to 4-4-2.

What do you think?
.....,..I don come now ........come to sambisa and collect u ring
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ellechrystal(f): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
segefx:

Then let's get married
NO'!!! angry
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ellechrystal(f): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
segefx:

Then let's get married
NO!!
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Omotayor123(f): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Ehen. I dey fear ooo! shocked
Nothing to fear. No shaking grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

which animal now ooo...grin grin
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ideatoprince18(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
kossyablaze:
Itz a pity dah LADIES of nowdays hardly possess all these!Is it CR77 or LadyF or Introvert?Even tho I perceive them to be she_males.

GOD PLEASE GIVE ME AND MY NAIRALAND NIGGAZ A LADY THAT POSSESS ALL LISTED ABOVE.
.....best prayer I av read since dis evening.........and I say a big AMEN to it...For bless u bro

1 Like

Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Applaner:
men don't talk abt ladies BT boys do

food for thought

Oh really? undecided
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
adeh39:

Your brother don leave me nah sad
He's interested in big boobs nd ass angry
shocked...really?...not aware o..lol
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by LewisO: 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hmmm okay o.
Typing...
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by wristbangle: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
ellechrystal:

NO'!!! angry

Hahahaha. Dear u don't have to be too mean. Don't make him regret for wooing u cheesy
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by gidjah(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
God knows, my weakness is an intelligent lady, she can get me bnding up for her anytime,any day, really love to b around intellignt and brilliantly smart ladies, use to admire one over this forum, she is a practicing nurse ,..she participated in our miss NLD few months ago(God knows i cant even recall her name o!)she is a combo of beauty with brains o,but...any time i get into conversation with a lady,d first thing i wanna notice is her compotment,maturity with words and her level of analysis,this is because i do not just talk for talking sake,rather i like engaging in intellectual discuss whenever it is important for me to talk. I have even bin combing my place of work thinking all this ladies with colorful ranks will be averagely intlligent in this field they r into,.. But i noticed their parents just push them into this profession coz of power and fame , no wonder they call thm zombies.once again its only an intlligent lady,wether pretty or ugly will win my hrt any day any time. I use to date or not too pretty lady(igbo lady)she is so so brilliant and smart o, i took my likeness for her and fell for her ASAP and even started telling her about future o, na so her mother come take tell me that i have to go build her a house in their village as one of the marriage rits condition!.i refused to confer with flesh and blood ,na so i borrow my self legs out of that familly.she ranks about 4th out of all the ladies i have ever evaluated, intlligent-wise.
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ladyF(f): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
grin

[size=20pt]LadyF [/size] don see una
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by ellechrystal(f): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahaha. Dear u don't have to be too mean. Don't make him regret for wooing u cheesy
lool
Re: Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
LewisO:

Typing...
Hi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.