Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (59320 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by cococandy(f): 1:42am On Aug 09, 2015
ORALL:
90 percent of rape cases are just agreement that didn't go well...we all know the timaya case,she wanted to follow timaya as his wife,timaya refuse and she screamed rape,the lecturer case,we all know it because of admission..and to you op..the guys spend his pocket money on you,he wants it back...rape my foot...quote me and thunder will strike your smelly pusssies

You're the only one that knows o. Not we all. undecided

You dey your house know exactly what happened.

SMH

6 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Kennedyiheme: 1:43am On Aug 09, 2015
Op you should also tell ladies to stop acting like hungry lions, looking for were to eat, that's wht happn to someone that likes sweetmouth
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 09, 2015
Ndipe:

"to me, when it comes to rape the two parties are guilty"

Wrong. The innocent party is the victim, the rapist is the guilty one.

you should have quoted that statement completely, you left the most important part out where i said "but that's not always true"...
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by tayediggss: 1:56am On Aug 09, 2015
Deleayo88:
Can rape ever be stopped or its rate minimized....? The honest answer/truth is NO.
As long as ladies and women are still putting on provocative wears: exposing their cleavages and laps, wearing revealing dresses and so many other ways that is capable of distorting the mind of and average non-God fearer.
Ladies and anti-rape activists should stop deceiving themselves and hit the nail on the head by encouraging GOOD and GODLY dressing for all.
Many times I have seen single and married ladies going to worship houses, offices, malls and so on putting on mini skirts, exposing cleavages and all sort of that. Why have our women found it so hard to Cover up and stop putting on figure-revealing dresses that is capable of encouraging an idle mind to assault sexually.
We all should take a clue from the Catholic sisters' and practicing Muslim lady's mode of dressing. God's policies/instructions for human are to make our lives easier and now that we've deviated and following our own way, rape is the result.
We should stop these hypocrisies and face the truth.
#myopinion
I do not support immodest dressing but your argument is one sided. Even with all the covering in the Muslim world, rape still exists. what about those who molest 2yr olds or underage? will you blame it on tight pampas? Anyone who forces himself on another sexually is sick and needs to be locked up away from normal people.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by ManTiger(m): 2:00am On Aug 09, 2015
ahsekeena:

I have a mansion on banana island.
grin
Can I come and dine with you?

I have a Rolex Roice, Ashton Martene but to mention just few of my rydes.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by LasoulMacuby(m): 2:14am On Aug 09, 2015
bullshit analysis, bullshit conclusion.
o.p, u go to a guys house to do what exactly? u no fit stay for ur papa house?
Sandra closes from Sunday school, and goes to moses house, to do what exactly? when ur folks are going home.
I have never raped a woman, and will never, but I have sister's I don't toy with, but if they can't stay in their father's house, but go around visiting random male friends, then I don't give a damm if they are bleeped to hell. . .
OK, imagine Medunah come visit me now, and I come meet am for bed, wan pull her bra, she go cry rape. why she no visit Ngozi or Rokiatu, and wetin she come do for my room?
All in all, guys, rape is not an option. If konji too hold u, u fit still see babe Bleep for 5h

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by dfrost: 2:16am On Aug 09, 2015
Brugo:

Madam. Discuss within my context. Thanks.

classicB see if you can heed Brugo's advice to discuss within his context. Please note that most men, I repeat, most men feel your pain. Most men are not monsters, same way not all women/ladies/girls dress indecently.

I'll never forget what one of my uncles told me: the society prepares the crime, the criminal only commits it.

Most of the comments I've read on this discourse, borders on the fact that some of the female folk dress in a manner that provokes or invites the criminal to commit the crime. If possible, don't counter the points but see how you can educate the female folks around you on dressing.

Also, some women insult men that don't have sex with them giving all sorts of reason:

Not caring
Not man enough
Not serious (to mention just a few)

On the other hand, some men are just beasts. Does a 2 year-old dress provocatively? No. Absolutely no. The male folks amongst us need to rise up and assist these ones and show them how to channel their thinking into something other than sex.

In school then, I had board games. So if any of my female classmate visits, we play the games thereby channeling our minds into something else. If any human feeds his/her mind on anything, the body acts in resonance with the mind. We should never feed our demons, else they will consume us eventually.

Which is why I insist on when a man/woman are courting, there should be a chaperone that is nearby but not close enough to be able to eavesdrop on their conversation so as to safeguard, most especially the woman.

Lastly, with the help of God, we will all conquer someday.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by vetsolo28(m): 2:20am On Aug 09, 2015
LOL EATRY MY KORK SO I DEY PLUCK MONEY FOR TREE IDIAT CME AND CHOP
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by dfrost: 2:25am On Aug 09, 2015
tayediggss:

Anyone who forces himself on another sexually is sick and needs to be locked up away from normal people.

More like help the person if you'll agree. I know that not all of us can change but let's give the person the benefit of doubt. Obviously we can't lock the person up forever or can we? It's really disheartening to hear of the little ones falling victim to such dastardly acts... cry embarassed
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 09, 2015
biz2get:

I don't know why I just like your write up... In my understanding , what you just wrote even meant worst or better than what I had in mind ...

Yours sounds like we should be in her Room while her parents sit in the sitting room with samsung home theater playing BOBO by Olamide on MTV base at highest volume ... Besides we are both in same building just playing personal tones in her bedroom

Hope am correct??

Your signature proceeds you
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Eluwilussit(m): 2:33am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:
Where do I even start from Is it from numerous cases of rape that get turned against the woman?? embarassed

I remembered back then as a novice in 100L visiting male friends didn't occur to me as a big deal. I can vividly recall 3 cases of 'escaped' rape.

The first guy was touching me awkwardly and I did resist him, though he later told me he could have had his wayshocked.

The.second case looks like it too but the third guy already held me tight against his bed lipsrsealed thank God he heeded to my pleading and allowed me go.

What if one of these 3 guys turned out to rape me? I'd have been a victim of rape, and worse of it would be that nobody will believe it to be true, especially the guys, they'd probably say things like "she seduced him" "she initiated the sex" "she brought condom along" "no evidence since nobody was there shocked"

I put it to you guys that an average Nigerian girl have been a victim of rape/escaped being raped simply because she went out innocently to pay a visit to her supposed 'trusted' guy friend.

This doesn't make sense no more, if we can't trust our Nigerian brothers then who can we trust?

This same guys come here to complain about girls coming to visit them with loads of friends, why won't we come with loads of friends when we know there's a condom waiting to be used on.us sad

I have personally stopped visiting guys since 3/4 years back, it's either you agree to meet me in my parents house when everyone is home or you meet me in an eatery undecided

I read it here sometimes back when some guys were making gest of a girl that claimed her male friend tried to have his way during a.visit embarassed I dint believe my eyes when I was seeing comments like "did you expect prayer session with him?" "you think he wants to preach abi?" "you think you went there to play games?" shocked so these guys now see it as norm to rape an innocent female visitors?? One way or the other they just look for excuse for raping a girl only to turn it against her.

I don't know what it feels like to be raped but I do know what it feels like to be 'near rape' it's nothing good, it drains you emotionally and psychologicaly. Most of these raped victim get scared of telling close relations because they are using all their energy to get back what is lost, i told nobody about what I experienced either.

Idk what else to say, but i know prevention is better than cure. I pray God deliver us from these animals disguised in human clothing smiley

This kinda thread needs to be on fp
Mods should do the needful

First, there's no such thing like "innocently" when u visit a guy in his room. Every girl who has a male friend, knows too well that at the end of the day, the whole talk will drift towards sex. Men want sex. Men like sex. Women too.

If a guy is your male friend, chances are that he admires you. Even sexually. Truth is that the "innocent" visitor is usually not so innocent. The difference is just "timing". The girls wanna take their time to get to know the guys better, use the guys, and not appear cheap, while the guys are always too impatient and can't wait. As for motives, both have the same motive. Sex.

Our girls are gold diggers. When a fellow student buys u drinks, food, recharge cards etc, why do u think he's doing it? Don't forget that guys show their "love" tru gifts and dotting on gals. In return, what do you think they want? "Thank u broda"? Well, they want only one thing. If you can't figure that out, that probably explains why u nearly got yourself into trouble, severally.

There's no such thing as a "good guy" at a certain stage in a guy's life. It's either u are a sharp guy or a magga. Who wants to be a magga? Not my guy.

Solution is very simple. Don't visit a guy in his house, unless you are his girlfriend and ready to "comfort him".Whatever that might be. Goat and yam no dey stay one place. These days sef, goat and goat to stay together fit turn to wahala.

Women should stop playing victims. When a true rape case happens, ehnn, we can all come together to condemn it. On campus, all man na he goat. Konji tins full ground. Most guys are still learners and lack self-control.

99% of the time, u will sleep with oyibo girls same day u meet dem if them dig u. But naija gals, go use u die before u go even know their real names. Lol. If u lay with dogs, you get ticks. Girls should stop assuming that there's such thing as a free meal. Boys just wanna have fun. Ask Sigmund Freud.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by babasade(m): 2:36am On Aug 09, 2015
I don't support rape and will never, but ladies abeg dress well, I was @ a park a girl wore a very short shirt alone covering her private part alone even the woman beside me was complaining to make it worse she took a bike. Guys too before you rape a lady just imagine if this your sister or your daughter been raped. How will you feel??karma is really..@op, u keep meeting random men @eatery. How will you know who is who. But rape is real I know of a close friend a girl that was raped by her own boyfriend under the pretence he was sick and she went visiting, but all men and ladies ain't the same,so you shouldn't generalise. If a girl visit me in my house I won't even touch her for her 2 come that 101% trust.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by sweetgala(m): 2:46am On Aug 09, 2015
SirShymexx:

The government can be everywhere at the same time. The onus is on the women as well to create awareness, but making the government aware of their plight. That's what their counterparts in the West did - they fought with everything they had through the right channels, not via unnecessary noise on the internet disturbing folks everywhere.

They can put their heads together and start with a body that cater to rape victims. Especially with psychological trauma and probably legal aids. Then from there create a movement to start fighting for their plights. You just don't sit there, moan like you have something stuck in ya arse, while creating a blanket demonisation of folks who have nothing to do with whatever you are going through - and expect everything to fall in place.

I hate hearing about rape and domestic violence due to the number of lives these folks have destroyed with false accusations.

Those societies exist in Nigeria, however the judicial system is flawed and doesn't prescribe adequate justice oftentimes
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by chigoizie7(m): 2:50am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

Let assume some girls dress scantily to get raped. What about those underage girls?? What about that innocent housemaid that get raped daily by Oga simply.because Madam isn't available, those men that rapes their own daughters nko??

And ur point Is? In as much as I don't support the idea of young ladies,kids, maids being raped, but as regards to the guy u mentioned and the topic of the thread.

Those helpless young gals didn't visit the guys house neither do the innocent maids.

U can really campaign against rape, I will support u on that, but pointing it all out to gals visiting guys is really wrong.

Yes, the 18 old gal was innocent and helpless, she found herself also n the wrong place, I don't blame her.

In as much as I don't support rapists, but @ the same time, with respect to your topic of gals stopping to visit guys, all I can say is "gals, please stop setting yourselves up".

I was once a student, I know how it all goes down,I know how ladies walk the streets almost naked, and how they will also come to your house virtually naked, and den do all the things that can lead to sex to a sexually active guy and then expect him not to react. An igbo adage says"okwa onye kpara nku aruru sii ngwere putara ya uno onwu".

Btw, in no circumstance will I be a party to a pro rapists, it is very wrong and I don't support it.

Whatever happens to dressing decently and engaging in a meaningful conversations that is not sex related and then the guy goes ahead to try to rape u?.

Ur campaign against rape is good, but bothering it all on visiting guys is very wrong, I ve had many girls visit me, I ve never raped any.

Just as u can't just tell me to stop dating girls because they are all gold diggers and cheats or whores.

Yes, there are bad guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by sweetgala(m): 2:51am On Aug 09, 2015
Rockyfancino:

C'mon, don't tell me you've not seen american movies before. The moment u start with kissing, you finish. I'm not saying if the girl says NO to sex, a guy should begin rape.

Your argument is that you have seen American movies and thereby that should be our mortal compass.

Your comment says three things clearly

- You are a child and also stupid
- You have never been to america and most definitely not suited for civil life there
- You are likely to have sexually assaulted another individual before

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by sweetgala(m): 2:53am On Aug 09, 2015
wordbank:

It's disheartening that the self acclaimed adult is void. And before you quote me and make a bluff please read and ask someone who can comprehend to help you out

What kind of supid comprehension do I need to see through you being an apologist to rapist. Tranfering the blame to the victim for seduction.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by tpiander: 2:57am On Aug 09, 2015
sweetgala:

What kind of supid comprehension do I need to see through you being an apologist to rapist. Tranfering the blame to the victim for seduction.

Check the thread title before you start yarning one kain.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by 400billionman: 3:00am On Aug 09, 2015
I am supporting this thread with N100. Op, send ur account number..

But girls dey very cunning shaa. One lady after her first visit to my house said as we walked to the driveway. Boy, I expected and was prepared for a fight with you today. I said, no I don't rush girls. I take it if you give it. We laughed not knowing same girl will later say, YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Coraje(m): 3:04am On Aug 09, 2015
Op I support you. If at least it will prevent our girls from getting raped. But labeling all guys as rapists ain't fair cost hate to be seen as one.
Moreover, most guys could come here and start faulting your claim saying not all guys are the same but no one can really know the few guys that have the fear of God and won't rape.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:

Let assume some girls dress scantily to get raped. What about those underage girls?? What about that innocent housemaid that get raped daily by Oga simply.because Madam isn't available, those men that rapes their own daughters nko??

So all men are rapists? I have a female friend who szpend d weekend with me and she is dressed in her gown nd all and we dont do abything than talk nd play, shes just coming to relax, away from school, do her assignment read etc and we aint related in anyway. She has no sexual hang ups i have none too.....

The point is this, ladies should be more observant of cues a guy is giving.

If he is talkin too sexual distance urself without apologies,

ladies should stop taking from men you aint dating.

If u beg a man for a favour u dont deserve, he probably will feel entitled, a man whho grants u a job or admission u ddont deserve is already morally bankrupt and rape isnt a problem.

Be confident:Any guy u dont desire in anyway treat him as such politely but be stern. Be strict in standing ur ground, such a guy cannot evn ggather thhhe guts to invite u over bbecause ur too disciplined.

Just be discciplined. And only a disciplined man can stand or even date disciplined woman. Never compromise for any man, never!!! The advice id give if i had a sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by easystudy101: 3:30am On Aug 09, 2015
Perfect social engineering.

Everyday there is a rape story
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Pidggin(f): 3:33am On Aug 09, 2015
Dragonking:
Naija ladies should stop visiting guys at the guy's homes but will dey listen? NO. Tomrw they will cry that they are being raped. angry
If you want us to see, let us meet in an open place and not an eatery like the hungry OP (typical hungry naija girl) stated. angry

All your insulting will not work, she has said the truth

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Pidggin(f): 3:36am On Aug 09, 2015
rezzy:
I believe we still have decent guys out there.

I met a guy in school, we were friends for 4 years. I started dating him when I came back from NYSC. Whenever I visited him, I will stay in his room for hours before going. He never made any sexual move even though he had asked me out and I refused. We dated for a year and I sensed we were not meant for each other so we went back to our friendship mode.

We are both married and we are still good friends.

I met lots of decent guys.

The decent guys i have met are few and far in between.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by simdam500(m): 3:45am On Aug 09, 2015
misspicy:
Yes all guys are guilty until you guys tell us how to identify a rapist...
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Pidggin(f): 3:46am On Aug 09, 2015
Dragonking:
Trust naija ladies na, always trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Is the issue of rape a molehill to you?

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by happney65: 3:48am On Aug 09, 2015
Medunah:

Wat do u mean by 'one' of my gf??

Meant i dont have one girlfriend..hehehehe grin
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Pidggin(f): 3:49am On Aug 09, 2015
searching4love:

u will be raped before the end of this year in Jesus name. u will never escape rape anymore. useless who.re undecided

You are mental. As you wish for her, so will it be for your entire female family members idiot!

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by tpiander: 3:51am On Aug 09, 2015
easystudy101:
Perfect social engineering.

Everyday there is a rape story

jeez.

then later these harpies will start looking for some divorced man or widower to sink their claws into. undecided
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Pidggin(f): 3:54am On Aug 09, 2015
EgunMogaji:

What I learned so far is that you have a poor choice in Men.

I've never raped anyone and I got female visitors all the time.

Real men savor a Woman that yields herself willingly and allows...okay I will stop here shocked

She and almost 90% of Nigerian women that have either been raped or lucky to escape have poor choice in men right?

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Pidggin(f): 3:55am On Aug 09, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

Why black? Why not white or blue.

This is racism of the highest order.

I shan't stand for it.

cheesy

Then sit on it and do nothing, until it happens to a female you care for.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by tpiander: 3:56am On Aug 09, 2015
Pidggin:

She and almost 90% of Nigerian women that have either been raped or lucky to escape have poor choice in men right?

90% of Nigerian women meaning what?

are you saying 90% of Nigerian women have been raped or met rapists?

Are you mad?

have 90% of Nigerian men also been raped?

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Pidggin(f): 3:59am On Aug 09, 2015
worshipdevice:

she's as use.l.ess as her topic...am sure she want to use dis forum to advertise her lesbianism activities... Wats my business if she was raped 3x

She is useless to you because her topic has exposed you right?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.