Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA (26531 Views)

Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? / Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CyberWolf: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Resource control? So why are they all over the place insulting and stifling other SS who are against biafra? You've not heard them chanting biafra even on this very thread? And you believe your own lie?
show me evidence where they chanted Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
show me evidence where they chanted Biafra?

I can't show you what you can already see.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CyberWolf: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I can't show you what you can already see.
grin grin ....Btw, have you ever supported the cause of SS?
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sowell26:
I don't understand why you doubt sweetlemon is Oronian, despite countless corroborations.I think that even a 5th grader can tell that the sweetlemon is Oronian.She probably grew up in lagos and so has a propensity to be against the igbo biafras. Oronians are neither stvpid nor cowardice like their ibibio neighbors.Oronians(both male and female) are generally strong, intelligent and brave,so don't be surprised that an Oron girl could be interested in politics or other male dominated fields..

Ibibio is not Oron nation ,Annang is not Oron nation. Every tribe/nation should be autonomous and stay on their own even if they are alll contained within"United nations of Nigeria".They can trade with each other. My viewpoint is perspicuous. You guys are dumb.

Mbok leave the small boy alone. Imagine the lil kid saying that efiks are part of the ethnic groups in Akwa-Ibom!
I just dropped the conversation with him immediately.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
CHM11:

So sorry about that. There are a million things that happened in the past that have completely built a bridge between some major tribes. Just the same way the igbos hate the Northerners and the yorubas for the Biafra war (which they ridiculously call genocide), its the same way some major tribes in the SS hate the igbos.

Consider the following with a clear conscience.

The igbos were the most successful tribe in the country during the pre-war era even though the administration of the country was in the hands of the North. Thanks to minister of finance, Okotiebo. The country was still at peace as all tribes could live in other regions peacefully but the igbos were the most decentralised as they could do business in the North, SS, and SW peacefully and successfully. This wasn't good enough and with military power, Aguiyi Ironsi (from anambra) commanded his subordinate (Kaduna Nzeogwu) to carry out the first coup,...Northern leaders were killed by these soldiers in a very ridiculous way. Worse there is an interview where Major Nzeogwu was bragging about how they killed the Northern soldiers in disgustingly ridiculous ways.

This was what led to a reprisal attach by the Northerners and many igbos were killed in the North in return. Nobody went to the east to kill anybody, the east was peaceful.

Oil was just discovered in the Niger Delta region (which the igbos considered as their subordinates). Then the wanted to force the Niger Delta region into Biafra. The biafran Soldiers started from Calabar, forcing all minorities into their army. They went to akwaibom, ogoni, portharcourt, Bayelsa, ughelli, Warri, Sapele, Auchi, Benin, Okada and even Ore. As they went the killed those who refused to join them.

Then when they got to Ore, the yorubas defended their land by fighting back. The Yorubas had been silent all along and the igbos went as far as their homeland trying to invade their land.

Then came the return invasion by the federal troops who helped all SS states and when the igbos were all caged up in their hometown in SE, the federal troops had mercy and didn't attack dem till they surrendered.

Then Ojukwu Ran away to abidjan and the wise Phillip Effiong who was cajoled into the igbo dream went straight to col. Obasanjo and Obasanjo lead Effiong to go and apologise to gowon who gladly accepted his apology.

Today the igbos play the victim like they wernt the ones who started the attack from the first coup.

The invasion of minority tribe lands in Cross river, Akwaibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo and even parts of Ondo by the Biafran Army, the igbos are quick to forget all these. They just want to play the victim all the time.
Waoh...Hm
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin grin ....Btw, have you ever supported the cause of SS?

I don't know what you mean by "cause" If you mean supporting thieving politicians because they are my "brothers" then sorry I'm not into such. I was brought up to see people as human beings before checking out their tribes, races, or whatever. Yes I'm excited anytime I see anyone close to my tribe, state, region, or even a fellow Nigerian when out of the country. I was active member of Akwa/Cross corpers in Kaduna cos it felt good around my kinsmen while so far away from my base. But if my "brother" begins to fall my hand then sorry he's on his own.
That's how I operate. That's why I didn't support Jonathan 2nd term even though I felt proud of him repping our region right from when he was a VP. It was a big breakthrough for the SS cos now an Akwa-Ibom man can dream of being a President!

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by fr3do(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
onenaira3:
I don't think I've ever seen a tribe as pathetic as yoloba. I swear you people are in another level of PATHETIC. Only God knows what poosesses another person to log on and pretend to be wtf they are not. Ashamed of your region and coming online to create fights between two other regions. No body is as shameless as you children of devils.

OP word of advice, next time you try to shamefully attache by force, make sure your full name is not online as well as make sure you didn't bust yourself by informing all your language is Yoruba, didn't refer sw as "my people", etc.

#spits on the floor. PATHETIC, SHAMEFUL, WORTHLESS, tribe yoloba are.

Busted!

4 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
CHM11:

So sorry about that. There are a million things that happened in the past that have completely built a bridge between some major tribes. Just the same way the igbos hate the Northerners and the yorubas for the Biafra war (which they ridiculously call genocide), its the same way some major tribes in the SS hate the igbos.

Consider the following with a clear conscience.

The igbos were the most successful tribe in the country during the pre-war era even though the administration of the country was in the hands of the North. Thanks to minister of finance, Okotiebo. The country was still at peace as all tribes could live in other regions peacefully but the igbos were the most decentralised as they could do business in the North, SS, and SW peacefully and successfully. This wasn't good enough and with military power, Aguiyi Ironsi (from anambra) commanded his subordinate (Kaduna Nzeogwu) to carry out the first coup,...Northern leaders were killed by these soldiers in a very ridiculous way. Worse there is an interview where Major Nzeogwu was bragging about how they killed the Northern soldiers in disgustingly ridiculous ways.

This was what led to a reprisal attach by the Northerners and many igbos were killed in the North in return. Nobody went to the east to kill anybody, the east was peaceful.

Oil was just discovered in the Niger Delta region (which the igbos considered as their subordinates). Then the wanted to force the Niger Delta region into Biafra. The biafran Soldiers started from Calabar, forcing all minorities into their army. They went to akwaibom, ogoni, portharcourt, Bayelsa, ughelli, Warri, Sapele, Auchi, Benin, Okada and even Ore. As they went the killed those who refused to join them.

Then when they got to Ore, the yorubas defended their land by fighting back. The Yorubas had been silent all along and the igbos went as far as their homeland trying to invade their land.

Then came the return invasion by the federal troops who helped all SS states and when the igbos were all caged up in their hometown in SE, the federal troops had mercy and didn't attack dem till they surrendered.

Then Ojukwu Ran away to abidjan and the wise Phillip Effiong who was cajoled into the igbo dream went straight to col. Obasanjo and Obasanjo lead Effiong to go and apologise to gowon who gladly accepted his apology.

Today the igbos play the victim like they wernt the ones who started the attack from the first coup.

The invasion of minority tribe lands in Cross river, Akwaibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo and even parts of Ondo by the Biafran Army, the igbos are quick to forget all these. They just want to play the victim all the time.

Igbo think south south people are fools. is true many south south have been deceived. They are blackmailing us with Jonathan 2015 election. Just because they supported Jonathan as far as they are concern, south south owe them. We south south must learn to separate 2015 election from Niger delta struggle and Biafra.

Only a shortsighted south south will support south south being part of Biafra. What we want is resource control or our own nation not Biafra.
Joining Biafra will be our greatesr mistake. Igbo should form Biafra and let south south form its own confederation or different nations. Joining Biafra will be worst than south sudan. Anybody in d minority tribe who refused to agree with them will b destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Candyrain(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
melzabull:

Thanks too cheesy
Anytime dear, you're always welcome.

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sanchez01: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:
For once I have seen real evidence of a "bursting"

Hey, Yoruba folks, leave the Igbo biafra drama to us the SS. We can handle them ourselves. I just need more SS people to speak up against this madness. Don't just silently disapprove. Speak up.
I'm with you Dear. Let the Yorubas back of the SS/SE biafra or no biafra ish. We're not in for Biafra.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CyberWolf: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I don't know what you mean by "cause" If you mean supporting thieving politicians because they are my "brothers" then sorry I'm not into such. I was brought up to see people as human beings before checking out their tribes, races, or whatever. Yes I'm excited anytime I see anyone close to my tribe, state, region, or even a fellow Nigerian when out of the country. I was active member of Akwa/Cross corpers in Kaduna cos it felt good around my kinsmen while so far away from my base. But if my "brother" begins to fall my hand then sorry he's on his own.
That's how I operate. That's why I didn't support Jonathan 2nd term even though I felt proud of him repping our region right from when he was a VP. It was a big breakthrough for the SS cos now an Akwa-Ibom man can dream of being a President!
when I mean SS curse, I don't mean supporting politicians but SS's interest in the present day Nigeria and we all know that SS's interest is resource control aka true federalism....Are you in support of that?
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
when I mean SS curse, I don't mean supporting politicians but SS's interest in the present day Nigeria and we all know that SS's interest is resource control aka true federalism....Are you in support of that?

resource control by who? Are they not Politicians abi who are the people supposed to be in charge of controlling the resources biko? You?
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by attacker231: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Why are you answering the Yoruba maggot, I thought they should have been tired of these stewpid poke nising.....pls ask him which state he is from.

Bastard, Why are you making noise. Old fool
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by after1: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
The cursed wanderers and there foolishness. Yeebhoes are truly cursed, spits on you all. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CyberWolf: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

resource control by who? Are they not Politicians abi who are the people supposed to be in charge of controlling the resources biko? You?
see question..You elect your leaders yourself and if they fail to perform, you can always revolt because they are closer to you and also no sentiment will be attached. If you are not in support of resource control by each geopolitical zone, then I will know that you are not a true SS citizen.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Who are the 'una'? You have provided the statement where the chap TVTKOKO said he was Yoruba. And when you did, what happened? Did someone dash you a million for doing so? Don't let the hatred you have for these Yoruba people blind you and cause your downfall. Your write-up and posts in this thread, depict you as the one with an irrational, bigoted outlook against them.

Hatred is toxic. It leads to unwanted diseases in the body and soul.

Oya, bia come here and tell the truth .... did a Yoruba man steal your wife from you, in your former life? undecided Confess, so we can know how to treat this case oh! shocked
I hate to comment here but I think onenaira is right, the little boy who is supposed to focus on his Jamb came online to post fake stories. Stop trying to defend the boy but rather tell him to face his studies because ethnic politics wll destroy his soul at that tender age.

3 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I hate to comment here but I think onenaira is right, the little boy who is supposed to focus on his Jamb came online to post fake stories. Stop trying to defend the boy but rather tell him to face his studies because ethnic politics wll destroy his soul at that tender age.

You obviously did not understand the intent and content of my post, if you can still say Onenaira3 was right.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by TVTKOKO(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
may dry thunder strike that hand you use in typing.. Amen

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
see question..You elect your leaders yourself and if they fail to perform, you can always revolt because they are closer to you and also no sentiment will be attached. If you are not in support of resource control by each geopolitical zone, then I will know that you are not a true SS citizen.

You are making sense with the resource control thing BUT you have no rights to expect everyone to be of the same opinion as you. Not everyone can see things the same way. There are many SS even SE SW NC NE NW indigenes who still believe in one Nigerian federation. We have that Naija spirit in us. Just deal with that already and move on!

In my opinion, I would prefer the American style of government. Each state should be powerful enough to make it's own laws, yeah, resource control kinda thing. BUT all states/regions should all be under one big umbrella. BUT first let's cleanse the system cos we will end up with the same old system producing the same ol politicians robbing us blind the same ol way. Did you say revolt? Revolt to where if the whole system is fvcked? Let's cleanse it first.
How? By first looking inwards to see what our own issues are. Forget about the Northerners and the "born to rule" forget the Yorubas and their whatever you accuse them of. Look inwards. Let's check ourselves. What have we been doing so far? What have we failed to do? What do we do about those issues? You grab?

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CHM11: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
atbu1983:

Igbo think south south people are fools. is true many south south have been deceived. They are blackmailing us with Jonathan 2015 election. Just because they supported Jonathan as far as they are concern, south south owe them. We south south must learn to separate 2015 election from Niger delta struggle and Biafra.

Only a shortsighted south south will support south south being part of Biafra. What we want is resource control or our own nation not Biafra.
Joining Biafra will be our greatesr mistake. Igbo should form Biafra and let south south form its own confederation or different nations. Joining Biafra will be worst than south sudan. Anybody in d minority tribe who refused to agree with them will b destroyed.
True
We know them, many of us that have lived amongst them know them wella........
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
The South-south region is said to comprise of communities located in states typically considered as part of the Niger Delta region: 1. Abia, 2. Akwa Ibom, 3. Bayelsa, 4. Cross River, 5. Delta, 6. Edo, 7.Imo, 8. Ondo, 9. Rivers.

http://forgottendiaries-nigeria-niger-delta..com/2008/09/nigeria-history-of-niger-delta-crisis.html

http://www.nddc.gov.ng/NDRMP%20Chapter%201.pdf

So you can see that there are many minority tribes, both Igbo and non-Igbo, in the South - South.

However, there is another school of thought that does not share this view, and believes that only communities in 6 states make up the South- south zone:

The Political Economy of Climate Change in Nigeria’s South-South Zone by Christopher N. Odock, PhD

......The South-South zone cannot be totally separated from the Niger Delta region, for it is the geographic properties of the Niger Delta that gave the zone its unique political dynamics. If we are permitted to put the relationship between the two in quasi-mathematical terms, we would simply say that the South-South zone is equal to the Niger Delta minus three; where the Niger Delta comprises nine states, i.e. Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo, and Rivers.

If we subtract Abia, Imo and Ondo states, which belong to the South-East and South-West geopolitical zones respectively, we are left with six states that compose the South-South zone

http://www.aijcrnet.com/journals/Vol_2_No_12_December_2012/11.pdf

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Duru1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
atbu1983:

Ndiigbo do not think anybody is a fool and certainly not the moronic south-south. By the way, if the so-called south-south are not dumbass fools as you insinuated, one wonders what the so-called imbecilic south-south have done since Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and Nupe had ceded the Efik people of Bakassi peninsula to Cameroon. If the aforementioned precedence is anything to recall. it is safe say that bunch of south-south fools are fairly expendable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

My problem is not the biafra itself. It's the way they are forcing it down our throat.

Definitely. Any SS person that wants to join them should be free to go. But threatening violence and forcing it down SS throats? Mba!

Who is intimidating and threatening you? This is news to me,honestly.
And please ,stop speaking for southsouth because we have Igbo there and so many ethnic groups. You can't even speak for Oron or whatever you claim because your own blood brother might have opposing view.

5 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hehehe ....I guess by calling them 'moronic and dumbass', you will win their support for your cause?? shocked shocked
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by cheruv: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chai! Are you aware that Akwa-Ibom was carved out from Cross river because the Ibibios lead other AKS who were tired of the Efik dominance? Why do you think people generally refer to us as calabar people?
So how then would the efiks be called anything Ibibios? FYI, efik is actually the most widely spoken Akwa/Cross language.
Most of you just don't know jack then you come online to form warriors. To be a warrior you need to be armed to the teeth with vital history like this.
Onye iberibe angry

Forde and Jones (1950) [3] had categorized these as
follows:
Ibibio proper (incl. Idere etc.): Eastern Ibibio
Annang: Western Ibibio
Efik: Riverain Ibibio
Eket (Ekit) and Oron : Southern Ibibio
Ibeno (Ibino): Delta Ibibio
Enyong (now classified as Ibibio proper): Northern Ibibio

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibibio-Efik_languages

So bitterdemon like melzabull called you, can you tell us again how dumb you're undecided

5 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by carnegiefan: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
The fact that Yoruba people just can't stop impersonating people from SE and SS shows that any person from these two regions who still believes in current Nigeria is a BIG fool.

I really THANK GOD for RADIO BIAFRA. cool

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheruv:

Onye iberibe angry

follows:

So bitterdemon like melzabull called you, can you tell us again how dumb you're undecided

See what I said about your people and their habit of spewing insults? Couldn't the issue have been clarified without recourse to foul language?

Are Forde and Jones (1950) the sole authorities on classification of the Efik and Ibibio people??! shocked shocked Are their submissions 100% right?
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CyberWolf: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

You are making sense with the resource control thing BUT you have no rights to expect everyone to be of the same opinion as you. Not everyone can see things the same way. There are many SS even SE SW NC NE NW indigenes who still believe in one Nigerian federation. We have that Naija spirit in us. Just deal with that already and move on!

In my opinion, I would prefer the American style of government. Each state should be powerful enough to make it's own laws, yeah, resource control kinda thing. BUT all states/regions should all be under one big umbrella. BUT first let's cleanse the system cos we will end up with the same old system producing the same ol politicians robbing us blind the same ol way. Did you say revolt? Revolt to where if the whole system is fvcked? Let's cleanse it first.
How? By first looking inwards to see what our own issues are. Forget about the Northerners and the "born to rule" forget the Yorubas and their whatever you accuse them of. Look inwards. Let's check ourselves. What have we been doing so far? What have we failed to do? What do we do about those issues? You grab?
Resource control will come with devolution of power where by each geopolitical zone will make laws on how to govern themselves and in this process, every tribe within the zone will be adequately represented because they will participate actively in putting these laws together. If they want, they can extend the resource control to their various state within the Zone..It all depends on how each geopolitical Zone wants it.

Those people that wants the structure to remain the way it is now, those people who believe in Nigerian federation with this current structure are the people that does not want this country to move forward. Have you ever ask yourself why some people always fight tooth & nail to maintain this current structure whenever the issue of true federalism is brought up? ...

The system is not working because the foundation is faulty from the onset and in order to make it work, we must trace the problem back to the foundation. You don't cleanse the system when the faulty foundation is not fixed, it will never work.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheruv:

Onye iberibe angry

follows:

Delta Ibibio dey again abi? How about Yoruba Ibibio?
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

See what I said about your people and their habit of spewing insults? Couldn't the issue have been clarified without recourse to foul language?

Are Forde and Jones (1950) the sole authorities on classification of the Efik and Ibibio people??! shocked shocked Are their submissions 100% right?

I have officially given up on them!
Who doesn't know that wikipedia is not necessarily an accurate source of info? Anyone can put anything there for heaven's sake!
Geeez!
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
Resource control will come with devolution of power where by each geopolitical zone will make laws on how to govern themselves and in this process, every tribe within the zone will be adequately represented because they will participate actively in putting these laws together. If they want, they can extend the resource control to their various state within the Zone..It all depends on how each geopolitical Zone wants it.

Those people that wants the structure to remain the way it is now, those people who believe in Nigerian federation with this current structure are the people that does not want this country to move forward. Have you ever ask yourself why some people always fight tooth & nail to maintain this current structure whenever the issue of true federalism is brought up? ...

The system is not working because the foundation is faulty from the onset and in order to make it work, we must trace the problem back to the foundation. You don't cleanse the system when the faulty foundation is not fixed, it will never work.

@bolden, Now we are talking! But excuse me, if you don't solve a problem from it's root, whatever you do will just be cosmetic. Quit arguing for a moment and take a long look at the man in the mirror bro!
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CyberWolf: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

@bolden, Now we are talking! But excuse me, if you don't solve a problem from it's root, whatever you do will just be cosmetic. Quit arguing for a moment and take a long look at the man in the mirror bro!
The man in mirror will end up achieving nothing as long as the current constitution remains the way it is now. That is where our current problem is coming from(constitution)..That is the foundation(root) of the system, and once it is tackled through sovereign national conference where political restructuring(true federalism) will be the main topic, it will never work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inspects Abandoned Government Projects in Imo State [Photos] / Before We Bury Tinubu; By Tunde Asaju / Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.