Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA (26530 Views)

Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? / Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
The man in mirror will end up achieving nothing as long as the current constitution remains the way it is now. That is where our current problem is coming from(constitution)..That is the foundation(root) of the system, and once it is tackled through sovereign national conference where political restructuring(true federalism) will be the main topic, it will never work.

This is the reason why some poor people never become even comfortable, not to talk of being rich.
Stop blaming others for your self-inflicted issues.
I'm done with this argument if you insist on hanging on to your self-pitying parade.

I like bad ass niggas. Go getters. Pace setters. people/guys who don't let nobody limit them. You're boring the shii outta me!

Cheers!
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CyberWolf: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

This is the reason why some poor people never become even comfortable, not to talk of being rich.
Stop blaming others for your self-inflicted issues.
I'm done with this argument if you insist on hanging on to your self-pitying parade.

I like bad ass niggas. Go getters. Pace setters. people/guys who don't let nobody limit them. You're boring the shii outta me!

Cheers!
You think it's for me, I laugh you. Left for me, I have nothing to loose because Nigerian government don't pay my bills nor my family's bills. I'm perfectly comfortable without the help of any government,just get that into your head. I've never worked for any government and hopefully, I don't pray for it.

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by hydroking23(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
As a Rivers Indigene the thing I notice the most is that Igbo people are plenty in Rivers State. They marry men/women from Rivers State and are automatically entitled to all the benefits from being a Rivers indigene, RSSDA scholarships, Business start-up schemes, Civil Service positions, and political appointments, etc. On the contrary, when Rivers people go to igboland to live and do business they are immediately ostracized and the igbo's be sure to let you know that you are not an indigene. Like I said this is from my own personal experience and understanding. Igbo's stand to gain more by attaching the SS to their desired nation. But I really don't know many SS people or to be more specific, Rivers people who are willing to be a part of Biafra or any nation the Igbos create. The SS comprises so many ethnic Minorities that what would really be the benefit to being apart of Biafra? The Igbo's dominated us economically, socially and culturally during the period before the civil war. That will not change under Biafra, in fact dare say, it will be worse! The SS is best served to remain in Nigeria or to create their own nation. Biafra is not for the SS.

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by cheruv: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
melzabull:
same old sh1t! every bodies uncle was forced to join Biafra army and are now in coma suffering one mental defect or the other...bwuahahahaha cheesygrin

Na today? mtvheww
She's talking as if imperial Biafra is behind the madness that runs in her family undecided

3 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheruv:

She's talking as if imperial Biafra is behind the madness that runs in her family undecided

Hater alert!
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Philistine(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
hydroking23:
As a Rivers Indigene the thing I notice the most is that Igbo people are plenty in Rivers State. They marry men/women from Rivers State and are automatically entitled to all the benefits from being a Rivers indigene, RSSDA scholarships, Business start-up schemes, Civil Service positions, and political appointments, etc. On the contrary, when Rivers people go to igboland to live and do business they are immediately ostracized and the igbo's be sure to let you know that you are not an indigene. Like I said this is from my own personal experience and understanding. Igbo's stand to gain more by attaching the SS to their desired nation. But I really don't know many SS people or to be more specific, Rivers people who are willing to be a part of Biafra or any nation the Igbos create. The SS comprises so many ethnic Minorities that what would really be the benefit to being apart of Biafra? The Igbo's dominated us economically, socially and culturally during the period before the civil war. That will not change under Biafra, in fact dare say, it will be worse! The SS is best served to remain in Nigeria or to create their own nation. Biafra is not for the SS.
Another Yolober fool spewing thrash from his ewedu infested mouth! Whether u like it or not SS is part of Biafra and there is nothing u can do about it.

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Philistine:
Another Yolober fool spewing thrash from his ewedu infested mouth! Whether u like it or not SS is part of Biafra and there is nothing u can do about it.

More hate-filled comments being released online..! undecided

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by cheruv: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
barcanista:
I don't know why some people out of insecurity will create threads of "South South will not be Biafra" "SS can never be part of Biafra" "Igbo want our Oyeeeeeeel" and bla bla bla.

If not for insecurity why will people create such threads repeatedly? The question of SS being part of Biafra is not subject to debate. The SS has different ethnic groups- Igbo/Ikwerre, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ekpeye, Bini, Esan, Efik, Ibibio etc. Every ethnic group is distinct from each other and will INDEPENDENTLY determine whether or not they want to be with the project Biafra. As it stands today, the relationship between the Igbos within the SS and those in the SE is BLOOD bonded. The relationship between the Ijaws and the entire Igbo is waxing stronger and stronger and we see each other as worthy brothers/cousins. Same with Ibibio and Igbos. The Binis and the Ethnic nationalities of Old Bendel (Edo and Delta states) have all had harmonous relationship among themselves. They all voted in a referendum to stay together in an independent Midwest region (Bini, Igbo, Ijaw, Urobo, Esan etc). If Biafran question comes today, majority of these ethnic groups will vote a resounding YES over the present Nigerian structure. There is nothing like "SS Igbo and SE Igbo", Igbo is Igbo whether they are in SS or SE, just as Ijaw is Ijaw whether in Rivers state, Bayelsa state, Delta state, Edo state or Ondo state. All these people creating threads like this and making statements like "we the South South" should come to terms with the reality. There is no ethnic group called South South. There has never been a time when "South South" appointed anybody to speak for them. Individuals can only speak for their tribes.

Nevertheless, some of us have been trying to see how we can foster harmonous relationship among Nigerian ethnic groups so as to maintain our unity. We have been seeking for good governance and a restructured system. We have been trying to see that this country Nigeria allows everyone equal opportunity whether Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or Itsekiri. We believe that the agitation for an independent Biafra will only be dropped WHEN the country Nigeria is structured in a way that is acceptable to all ethnic nationalities.

God Bless Us All
Another bottle of cold origin for barcanista pls grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by cheruv: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

See what I said about your people and their habit of spewing insults? Couldn't the issue have been clarified without recourse to foul language?

Are Forde and Jones (1950) the sole authorities on classification of the Efik and Ibibio people??! shocked shocked Are their submissions 100% right?

Broz, I no get your time angry
Abeg shift one side undecided

3 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by hydroking23(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Philistine:

Wow, instead of articulating your concerns with my opinion you just sit there and name call. Let me join you and Thank you for showing us how much of an idiot you are. I'm sure you've given your mother an unimaginable amount of sleepless nights due to your stupidity. Are you employed? Probably not, because I can't imagine you holding a job very long when your colleagues or superiors say something you don't like. And by this elementary response you clearly aren't capable of articulating whatever stupid point you may or may not have. Go to sleep child. Biafra is a pipe dream. If it does ever come true it will definitely not include the SS. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
TVTKOKO:
you can as well check my previous post i said my mum being yoruba??
LIES!! you're a bloody yo-robber monkey.... I don't blame you anyway, because lying and cheating is in your DNA as a yo-robber.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
TVTKOKO:
Anywhere you hear biafra,the south-southern region is involved. I don't knw why these guys from the east are trying to drag us into this biafra rubbish.this is arrant nonsense.If you want to secede, then do it in your region
We would oppose every move by the igbos to force us into this unwanted marriage!

Modified:for those shouting that i'm a yoruba,i am not a kid in anyway to deny my tribe.you can check my previous post. My mum being does not make me one
i don't think south-south or whatever you call your selves can be found in any map F*CK YOU
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by mustafo: 12:33am On Aug 19, 2015
The incessant biafra bragging online is becoming an irritant.

The simple truth is that the ibos are going nowhere.

They can romance with the now decayed remnant of biafra as much as they want.

It is their cup of foul tea.

6 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 12:54am On Aug 19, 2015
1bunne4lif:
i don't think south-south or whatever you call your selves can be found in any map F*CK YOU

Chai! Another hate-filled rant. Chukwu biko! What kind of children are being bred these days, that have stumbled into Nairaland??!
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by 1adewoye: 1:02am On Aug 19, 2015
There is strength in numbers and the ibos are only trying to colonize SS to be used as foot-soldiers but it appears SS will not hear of such audacity.

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by trapQ: 1:41am On Aug 19, 2015
you and nnamdi kanu are vagabonds.
cheruv:

Your tone sounds yolobic.. undecided
Anyway are you going to be the arsonist Kos SS Igbos are coming with us no matter what you feel.like I always tell trapQ and sweettoto sweetlemon,you can always raise an army to stop us.
If that happens, I'd be more than honored to lead an army that'd liberate SS Igbos from the clutches of vagabonds and vermins like you angry
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by trapQ: 1:45am On Aug 19, 2015
big FOOL. I bet you dont even listen to your nnamdi kanu, because if you did, you'd know that he always includes the non igbos in the SS alongside the igbos. the other day, he talked about warri and how its in biafra. so you should shut up and stop ranting when you actually dont know nothing
cheruv:
Nobody is dragging you nonetities! angry
Whenever we say SS,we mean the Igbos there smiley
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by trapQ: 1:47am On Aug 19, 2015
thank you my dear, these igbos are just jobless. i dont undersand why they intend to drag us all along. but it obviously wont work. they can go and form their shit=hole of a biafra without us.
TVTKOKO:
Anywhere you hear biafra,the south-southern region is involved. I don't knw why these guys from the east are trying to drag us into this biafra rubbish.this is arrant nonsense.If you want to secede, then do it in your region
We would oppose every move by the igbos to force us into this unwanted marriage!

Modified:for those shouting that i'm a yoruba,i am not a kid in anyway to deny my tribe.you can check my previous post. My mum being does not make me one
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by trapQ: 1:49am On Aug 19, 2015
dont mind them.. they cant bear the fact that they have no oil and no access to the sea, hence they want to drag us along. it wont work.
cleatoris:

Yes. Just like the parasites that the Biafra really are, they cannot survive without attaching themselves to the SS.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by trapQ: 1:50am On Aug 19, 2015
are you being stupid on purpose? dont @ me again!!!
cheruv:

Your tone sounds yolobic.. undecided
Anyway are you going to be the arsonist Kos SS Igbos are coming with us no matter what you feel.like I always tell trapQ and sweettoto sweetlemon,you can always raise an army to stop us.
If that happens, I'd be more than honored to lead an army that'd liberate SS Igbos from the clutches of vagabonds and vermins like you angry
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by trapQ: 1:57am On Aug 19, 2015
dont waste your precious time on these minions. they are so quick to label SS who doesnt want biafra as yoruba.
TVTKOKO:
you can as well check my previous post i said my mum being yoruba??
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by trapQ: 1:58am On Aug 19, 2015
youre right, its madness
Sweetlemon:
For once I have seen real evidence of a "bursting"

Hey, Yoruba folks, leave the Igbo biafra drama to us the SS. We can handle them ourselves. I just need more SS people to speak up against this madness. Don't just silently disapprove. Speak up.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by trapQ: 2:01am On Aug 19, 2015
lmao... no southerner in their right mind will go to the east. its not fvcking habitable.... aba is in a state of calamity. the dirtiest, most horrifying shit=hole the world has ever known. no thanks!
hertz9te:

Yeah right..... Have you ever been to the east?......who needs your oil?
It's simple.You don't want us,we don't want you either..the few igbo states we have are good to go. The rest of y'all can suck my dick
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by trapQ: 2:04am On Aug 19, 2015
i dont think you listen to radio biafra because if you do, youll know that nnamdi kanu doesnt only want the igbos in the SS. HE wants more, bsically the entire SS. HE even mentioned warri. so the op is right.
laudate:

Yes, I did. And I found it hilarious. Who is forcing the South-south into an unwanted marriage? Did the South-East ask for their hands in marriage, at any point in time? grin

All the next person needed to do, was point out that the areas in the South-south that are being referred to, are those where Igbo ethnic groups already live. And I think Cheruv pointed that out clearly. What I can't understand is the barrage of insults from other people that followed that post.

Maka, why??! shocked
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by trapQ: 2:51am On Aug 19, 2015
dont mind these senseless people people
Sweetlemon:

The Idiot tried speaking Ibibio with me, I understand Ibibio although not fluently, but I knew his game so I simply replied his questions wittingly, he jumped on me and declared I'm not Akwa-Ibom. Which Akwa-Ibomite does not know that Ibibio is NOT our only language? And how many times will I say that I am an Oron girl on this forum mbok?

Ask him if he understands a word of Oron, my own language. If I can understand his own while he does not understand my own does that not mean that I am actually more Akwa-Ibom than him?
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by trapQ: 2:55am On Aug 19, 2015
united in what way? no thanks. when it comes to money and property, you would know that the igbos are not your friends.
SonOfEl:

you want him to speak up because you are afraid.....afraid of a Biafra, and afraid of being proven wrong that SS and SE are united....*laughs* you are pathetic.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by trapQ: 3:02am On Aug 19, 2015
did you have to call him a goat?? the truth is that almost every SS who isnt igbo dont want biafra. so when we say SS, most times we dont mean the igbos in SS.
melzabull:
foolish goat.

I am SS

I am Niger Delta

and I want Biafra

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by trapQ: 3:07am On Aug 19, 2015
bless you! the stupid people will not listen. SS isnt part of any dirty shit=hole called biafra. they killed our brothers and sisters back in the day even in delta state. now they want to form familiarity. smh
CHM11:

Seconded. They think we can't remember how the biafran soldiers killed many innocent Niger Deltans from Ogoni land through Delta, through benin and even down to Ore in Ondo state. When the got a reply from the Nigerian Army, they started wailing and playing the victim. They even tried going to Yoruba land but was resisted at Ore. Today, they are trying to form relationship with south south people. We don't forget easily!!!!!.....

Just go for your biafra if you have the mind.....marriage Is not by force.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by trapQ: 3:10am On Aug 19, 2015
i'm urhobo....... so why didnt you mention urhobo
Sweetlemon:
Most SS people under 35 don't speak even their languages fluently. We are used to English and pidgin.
Thanks to the early and very close interaction we had with colonists, we sadly lost the language culture little by little. Do you know that the bowler culture hat is actually influenced by the oyibos?

Don't get me wrong, we have rich, deep cultures. The Binis, the Ishekiris, the Ikas, the Ijaws, the Efiks have very deep cultures, no wonder the monarchs are some of the most powerful in Nigeria! But we embraced quiet a few western styles.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by trapQ: 3:13am On Aug 19, 2015
they be quick as lightning to call other people animals, when in the real sense they are worse than animals. they can never just make constructive criticisms without raining insults. biafra indeed
laudate:

Another epistle of hate. undecided
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by trapQ: 3:23am On Aug 19, 2015
nobody said SS was a tribe.
SonOfEl:

we simply returned the favor. some SSers insult us, think we want their oil (as if we don't have ours). secondly they get epileptic when we try to educate them that there are SS igbos , but no.... they won't listen, all they say is that we are forcing them to be Igbo.

we keep telling them that south south is not a tribe, it is a zone containing numerous minorities, and a significant Igbo population.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 4:09am On Aug 19, 2015
trapQ:
they be quick as lightning to call other people animals, when in the real sense they are worse than animals. they can never just make constructive criticisms without raining insults. biafra indeed

Where did you crawl out from?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) / Osinbajo Inspects Abandoned Government Projects in Imo State [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.