Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA (26533 Views)

Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? / Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SOUNDKING: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I meant SE Igbo not SS Igbo. I have never seen you say you are Anioma. You are an SE Igbo.
the babe say you stuupid,my brother from my observations,she is wrong,,,,,,,your case is worst than ordinary stupid,,,,u be imbe...what is SS igbo and SE igbo?.chai ndi ofe mmmanu,,,,tho,i feel your fear,,,, islamic caliphate is not a childs play.

7 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
UncleJudax:

You claim to have come in peace. You also said you are not Yoruba. grin

Strangely enough, you have been attacking igbos and SS people alike, and have failed to call the OP (impostor) out.

I have not the time or intention to trace your origin, but your utterances thus far is yoruba enough shocked

Hehehe ... I said it before, and you have not disappointed me. Anyone who disagrees with you people, is Yoruba. Only people with small minds are quick to jump to such lazy conclusions.

What the OP said in his post does not warrant this barrage of hate. Did you read it at all? All he stated was that SS would not go into Biafra. I expected a rational response about why the call for Biafra would be restricted to only the SS Igbo, while only non-Igbo interested in the cause, would be free to pitch their tent there. Simple. undecided

Instead, what happened? Your people launched a tirade with insults, vile words, foul language and all manner of hate against not just the OP, but anyone who felt the same way. Must everyone agree with you? shocked And as far as NL is concerned, anyone who does not agree with the Igbo must be Yoruba, forgetting that Nigeria has over 150 other ethnic groups! Chai! shocked

Like I said, your guys did not disappoint me because this has always been their stock in trade. Rational, courteous discussions conducted in civilised tones, are way above their heads.

That was why I said I would collect gate tickets on this side. Oya, make una continue with the free for all..... undecided Nobody should block my view, biko! angry

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by melzabull(f): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Cheruv quickly corrected that wrong impression, or didn't you go through this thread from the beginning?

Apart from that, her comment was not disrespectful but just ignorant, as she did not make the clear distinction between SS non-Igbo and SS Igbo.

Everyone in Nigeria knows there are both Igbo and non-Igbo is the SS. So what is the issue?
I have been educating bitter demon, but obviously her brain is to dense for comprehension owing to her sheer hatred for anything Igbo.

I made a promise to always reset her brain the best way I can whenever her madness starts unless I don't come across her on such threads.

ogbeni abeg enough of the preaching, leave me alone.

Your ylloba brother has been bursted (the latest to be beursted by one of our(Igbo) eagle eye detectors), kindly advice you shameless yolobaa brothers to stop parading themselves and disguiding as SS to create acrimony between SE Igbo and SS.

first they started as Ikwere, then akwaibom/cross river, recently they have started claiming middle belt (nupe and Benue state), now another fool is claiming SS on this thread

YOLOBARSS LEAVE IGBOS ALONE. Never a day passes without one yoloba goat creating one senseless thread or the other about Igbo..HABA!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SOUNDKING: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Another epistle of hate. undecided
the truth is never considered as hate any where in the real world,except the ungodly zoooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CyberWolf: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Hehehe ... I said it before, and you have not disappointed me. Anyone who disagrees with you people, is Yoruba. Only people with small minds are quick to jump to such lazy conclusions.

What the OP said in his post does not warrant this barrage of hate. Did you read it at all? All he stated was that SS would not go into Biafra. I expected a rational response about why the call for Biafra would be restricted to only the SS Igbo, while only non-Igbo interested in the cause, would be free to pitch their tent there. Simple. undecided

Instead, what happened? Your people launched a tirade with insults, vile words, foul language and all manner of hate against not just the OP, but anyone who felt the same way. Must everyone agree with you? shocked And as far as NL is concerned, anyone who does not agree with the Igbo must be Yoruba, forgetting that Nigeria has over 150 other ethnic groups! Chai! shocked

Like I said, your guys did not disappoint me because this has always been their stock in trade. Rational, courteous discussions conduct in civil tones, are way above their heads.

That was why I said I would collect gate tickets on this side. Oya, make una continue with the free for all..... undecided Nobody should block my view, biko! angry
Shut up there...The OP claimed to come from SS which is a lie..Don't you see it from the title of the thread?

7 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
CHM11:

So sorry about that. There are a million things that happened in the past that have completely built a bridge between some major tribes. Just the same way the igbos hate the Northerners and the yorubas for the Biafra war (which they ridiculously call genocide), its the same way some major tribes in the SS hate the igbos.

Consider the following with a clear conscience.

The igbos were the most successful tribe in the country during the pre-war era even though the administration of the country was in the hands of the North. Thanks to minister of finance, Okotiebo. The country was still at peace as all tribes could live in other regions peacefully but the igbos were the most decentralised as they could do business in the North, SS, and SW peacefully and successfully. This wasn't good enough and with military power, Aguiyi Ironsi (from anambra) commanded his subordinate (Kaduna Nzeogwu) to carry out the first coup,...Northern leaders were killed by these soldiers in a very ridiculous way. Worse there is an interview where Major Nzeogwu was bragging about how they killed the Northern soldiers in disgustingly ridiculous ways.

This was what led to a reprisal attach by the Northerners and many igbos were killed in the North in return. Nobody went to the east to kill anybody, the east was peaceful.

Oil was just discovered in the Niger Delta region (which the igbos considered as their subordinates). Then the wanted to force the Niger Delta region into Biafra. The biafran Soldiers started from Calabar, forcing all minorities into their army. They went to akwaibom, ogoni, portharcourt, Bayelsa, ughelli, Warri, Sapele, Auchi, Benin, Okada and even Ore. As they went the killed those who refused to join them.

Then when they got to Ore, the yorubas defended their land by fighting back. The Yorubas had been silent all along and the igbos went as far as their homeland trying to invade their land.

Then came the return invasion by the federal troops who helped all SS states and when the igbos were all caged up in their hometown in SE, the federal troops had mercy and didn't attack dem till they surrendered.

Then Ojukwu Ran away to abidjan and the wise Phillip Effiong who was cajoled into the igbo dream went straight to col. Obasanjo and Obasanjo lead Effiong to go and apologise to gowon who gladly accepted his apology.

Today the igbos play the victim like they wernt the ones who started the attack from the first coup.

The invasion of minority tribe lands in Cross river, Akwaibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo and even parts of Ondo by the Biafran Army, the igbos are quick to forget all these. They just want to play the victim all the time.

I hope this post clearly explains why SS people are not in support of biafra. I'm sure that NDVF character is 21 year old. You have said it all dear.
I feel sad all over again remembering my uncle. cry cry cry cry cry Excuse me guys, I need a break.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
SOUNDKING:
the truth is never considered as hate any where in the real world,except the ungodly zoooooooo.

But you didn't even speak the truth?! shocked
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
SOUNDKING:

What truth? Nah, everyone can clearly see from the language you used in all your previous posts, the kind of hate dripping from your soul...

Hate is toxic. Don't let it kill you. shocked

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
I don't know why some people out of insecurity will create threads of "South South will not be Biafra" "SS can never be part of Biafra" "Igbo want our Oyeeeeeeel" and bla bla bla.

If not for insecurity why will people create such threads repeatedly? The question of SS being part of Biafra is not subject to debate. The SS has different ethnic groups- Igbo/Ikwerre, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ekpeye, Bini, Esan, Efik, Ibibio etc. Every ethnic group is distinct from each other and will INDEPENDENTLY determine whether or not they want to be with the project Biafra. As it stands today, the relationship between the Igbos within the SS and those in the SE is BLOOD bonded. The relationship between the Ijaws and the entire Igbo is waxing stronger and stronger and we see each other as worthy brothers/cousins. Same with Ibibio and Igbos. The Binis and the Ethnic nationalities of Old Bendel (Edo and Delta states) have all had harmonous relationship among themselves. They all voted in a referendum to stay together in an independent Midwest region (Bini, Igbo, Ijaw, Urobo, Esan etc). If Biafran question comes today, majority of these ethnic groups will vote a resounding YES over the present Nigerian structure. There is nothing like "SS Igbo and SE Igbo", Igbo is Igbo whether they are in SS or SE, just as Ijaw is Ijaw whether in Rivers state, Bayelsa state, Delta state, Edo state or Ondo state. All these people creating threads like this and making statements like "we the South South" should come to terms with the reality. There is no ethnic group called South South. There has never been a time when "South South" appointed anybody to speak for them. Individuals can only speak for their tribes.

Nevertheless, some of us have been trying to see how we can foster harmonous relationship among Nigerian ethnic groups so as to maintain our unity. We have been seeking for good governance and a restructured system. We have been trying to see that this country Nigeria allows everyone equal opportunity whether Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or Itsekiri. We believe that the agitation for an independent Biafra will only be dropped WHEN the country Nigeria is structured in a way that is acceptable to all ethnic nationalities.

God Bless Us All

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
Shut up there...The OP claimed to come from SS which is a lie..Don't you see it from the title of the thread?

Ah, you just said 'Shut up there". Another insulting verb. You guys never disappoint me, because dishing out insults is second nature to you. The guy said he was from the SS. Is that a crime? There are different minority tribes in the SS.

Why do you have a problem with that? Ilaje people (i.e. Apoi-Ijaw) are from the SS, just like Itsekiri people. So what is your problem?

Even if he is not from there, couldn't you have pointed it out in a civilised manner?

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by glassjar1: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
CHM11:

So sorry about that. There are a million things that happened in the past that have completely built a bridge between some major tribes. Just the same way the igbos hate the Northerners and the yorubas for the Biafra war (which they ridiculously call genocide), its the same way some major tribes in the SS hate the igbos.

Consider the following with a clear conscience.

The igbos were the most successful tribe in the country during the pre-war era even though the administration of the country was in the hands of the North. Thanks to minister of finance, Okotiebo. The country was still at peace as all tribes could live in other regions peacefully but the igbos were the most decentralised as they could do business in the North, SS, and SW peacefully and successfully. This wasn't good enough and with military power, Aguiyi Ironsi (from anambra) commanded his subordinate (Kaduna Nzeogwu) to carry out the first coup,...Northern leaders were killed by these soldiers in a very ridiculous way. Worse there is an interview where Major Nzeogwu was bragging about how they killed the Northern soldiers in disgustingly ridiculous ways.

This was what led to a reprisal attach by the Northerners and many igbos were killed in the North in return. Nobody went to the east to kill anybody, the east was peaceful.

Oil was just discovered in the Niger Delta region (which the igbos considered as their subordinates). Then the wanted to force the Niger Delta region into Biafra. The biafran Soldiers started from Calabar, forcing all minorities into their army. They went to akwaibom, ogoni, portharcourt, Bayelsa, ughelli, Warri, Sapele, Auchi, Benin, Okada and even Ore. As they went the killed those who refused to join them.

Then when they got to Ore, the yorubas defended their land by fighting back. The Yorubas had been silent all along and the igbos went as far as their homeland trying to invade their land.

Then came the return invasion by the federal troops who helped all SS states and when the igbos were all caged up in their hometown in SE, the federal troops had mercy and didn't attack dem till they surrendered.

Then Ojukwu Ran away to abidjan and the wise Phillip Effiong who was cajoled into the igbo dream went straight to col. Obasanjo and Obasanjo lead Effiong to go and apologise to gowon who gladly accepted his apology.

Today the igbos play the victim like they wernt the ones who started the attack from the first coup.

The invasion of minority tribe lands in Cross river, Akwaibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo and even parts of Ondo by the Biafran Army, the igbos are quick to forget all these. They just want to play the victim all the time.

Y + ORU (SLAVE) + BABOON = ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy NIGGO CAN SAY THAT IN FULL ? FROG FACE HATER .

I'M FROM OGWASHI UKU delta state I' AM A BIAFRAN JUST LIKE KADUNA NZEOGWU AND WE EAT BITTER LEAF SOUP MADE WITH EDE (cocoa yam)

Bleep off

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by melzabull(f): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I can really see how peacefully you guys have been going about your quest. As in just look at the way you are making your feelings known. So peaceful and respectful.
See whos playing victim and claiming innocent. lwkmd grin I pity those encountering you for the first time ...Chai!

Anyway stop being deliberately evil, mischievous, hateful and spiteful, then I will be off your case. Until then, I will remain 'on top your matter'. I'm only keeping a promise to check on you whenever 'e (your madness) wan start'.

Curtail your hatred and bitterness cos you are so full of them, then i will employ a more civil approach and cut down my verbal assault on you.

As you can see I took particular interest on your post because your matter no be today. Caution yourself young woman!

9 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CyberWolf: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Ah, you just said 'Shut up there". Another insulting verb. You guys never disappoint me, because dishing out insults is second nature to you. The guy said he was from the SS. Is that a crime? There are different minority tribes in the SS.

Why do you have a problem with that? Ilaje people (i.e. Apoi-Ijaw) are from the SS, just like Itsekiri people. So what is your problem?

Even if he is not from there, couldn't you have pointed it out in a civilised manner?
Shut up there again..Even with a clear evidence where he stated repeatedly that he is from SW in previous threads, you are still defending him...Hmmm nawa for you ooo...Instead of you to condemn and warn the guy to stop impersonating your people, you are here spewing thrash...I spit on your head. Tufiakwa!!!!

10 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:

Alagha means goof morning.

I would have asked you to tell me the meaning of

biong olong mi
Di se
i le vo?
o sop gha
etc. but let me pity you.
[/s]Accursed child of Oduduwa land.it took u and ur bobby teacher exactly 49mins to answer me,after i might av' given u insight.keep decieving urself.

6 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by cheerokee(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
onenaira3:
I don't think I've ever seen a tribe as pathetic as yoloba. I swear you people are in another level of PATHETIC. Only God knows what poosesses another person to log on and pretend to be wtf they are not. Ashamed of your region and coming online to create fights between two other regions. No body is as shameless as you children of devils.

OP word of advice, next time you try to shamefully attache by force, make sure your full name is not online as well as make sure you didn't bust yourself by informing all your language is Yoruba, didn't refer sw as "my people", etc.

#spits on the floor. PATHETIC, SHAMEFUL, WORTHLESS, tribe yoloba are.

he's just a low minded being..
thanks for busting the nitwit

6 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
Shut up there again..Even with a clear evidence where he stated repeatedly that he is from SW in previous threads, you are still defending him...Hmmm nawa for you ooo...Instead of you to condemn and warn the guy to stop impersonating your people, you are here spewing thrash...I spit on your head. Tufiakwa!!!!

Hehehehe ..... another hate filled, insulting post from another Igbo poster! Why am I not surprised? You used the word 'thrash'. you were obviously describing yourself. How sad! shocked
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
I don't know why some people out of insecurity will create threads of "South South will not be Biafra" "SS can never be part of Biafra" "Igbo want our Oyeeeeeeel" and bla bla bla.

If not for insecurity why will people create such threads repeatedly? The question of SS being part of Biafra is not subject to debate. The SS has different ethnic groups- Igbo/Ikwerre, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ekpeye, Bini, Esan, Efik, Ibibio etc. Every ethnic group is distinct from each other and will INDEPENDENTLY determine whether or not they want to be with the project Biafra. As it stands today, the relationship between the Igbos within the SS and those in the SE is BLOOD bonded. The relationship between the Ijaws and the entire Igbo is waxing stronger and stronger and we see each other as worthy brothers/cousins. Same with Ibibio and Igbos. The Binis and the Ethnic nationalities of Old Bendel (Edo and Delta states) have all had harmonous relationship among themselves. They all voted in a referendum to stay together in an independent Midwest region (Bini, Igbo, Ijaw, Urobo, Esan etc). If Biafran question comes today, majority of these ethnic groups will vote a resounding YES over the present Nigerian structure. There is nothing like "SS Igbo and SE Igbo", Igbo is Igbo whether they are in SS or SE, just as Ijaw is Ijaw whether in Rivers state, Bayelsa state, Delta state, Edo state or Ondo state. All these people creating threads like this and making statements like "we the South South" should come to terms with the reality. There is no ethnic group called South South. There has never been a time when "South South" appointed anybody to speak for them. Individuals can only speak for their tribes.

Nevertheless, some of us have been trying to see how we can foster harmonous relationship among Nigerian ethnic groups so as to maintain our unity. We have been seeking for good governance and a restructured system. We have been trying to see that this country Nigeria allows everyone equal opportunity whether Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or Itsekiri. We believe that the agitation for an independent Biafra is legitimate and will only be dropped WHEN the country Nigeria is structured in a way that is acceptable to all ethnic nationalities.

God Bless Us All

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SonOfEl(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
melzabull:
Mr man what's your problem? but I never saw you correct her when she made the indirect assertion that there are no Igbo in SS.

Why would she say I'm Igbo but claiming SS? If she wasn't irrationally st√pid, she would know there are Igbo in SS and igbo land transcends SE.

I have absolutely no apologies for my verbal tirade on her. Her st√pidity no be here, and it has 'tayed'

babe, am enjoying your amazon prowness in silencing this pests.

I am proud of you.

and am beginning to admire you, you are an intelligent fighter.

let me not be too quick to say am in love yet.....

*kisses*

9 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by cheruv: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You as use,less as sanitary pad.An average oron man or woman understands Ibibio.stop coming here to make mockery of yourself.
Am not sure she's oron kos people from oron are called southern Ibibio just as efiks are called eastern Ibibios...and as such must be fluent in Ibibio angry

4 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheruv:

Am not sure she's oron kos people from oron are called southern Ibibio just as efiks are called eastern Ibibios...and as such must be fluent in Ibibio angry

Madam, are you the one that named Efiks 'eastern Ibibio?' Since when? Please not all Efiks speak Ibibio, oh! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CyberWolf: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Hehehehe ..... another hate filled, insulting post from another Igbo poster! Why am I not surprised? You used the word 'thrash'. you were obviously describing yourself. How sad! shocked
now you are forming victim...Go up and read your posts and tell me if it makes sense to you? Think about how your father will feel if he is to read your posts here..Spits on your head again. angry angry

6 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by UncleJudax(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Like I said, your guys did not disappoint me because this has always been their stock in trade. Rational, courteous discussions conducted in civilised tones, are way above their heads.

Your submissions are always riddled with redundancy and emptiness. This one is no different. Running in circles! wink

The guy was attacked because he is yoruba (fact) claiming to be from one of the SS tribes.

All we are saying is that SS people are 'old' enough to choose where to align. Let them!

5 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheruv:

she is not from here.An avarage Akwa Ibomite,whether Ekid,Oron,Obolo,Efik,Annang,understands Ibibio,cos its more or less our central language.other dialects aforementioned,are simply doctored form of ibibio.

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

In your various attempts to sound aloof and indifferent to the topic of discourse, you've ended up discrediting yourself, being unconnected to the reality of the subject matter made you sound like a broken record.
You deliberately left the topic to nitpick on frivolities~~~~~~ so pathetic and disheartening indeed.

5 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
barcanista:

If not for insecurity why will people create such threads repeatedly? The question of SS being part of Biafra is not subject to debate. The SS has different ethnic groups- Igbo/Ikwerre, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ekpeye, Bini, Esan, Efik, Ibibio etc. Every ethnic group is distinct from each other and will INDEPENDENTLY determine whether or not they want to be with the project Biafra. .......

God Bless Us All

Hi Barcanista, you should be preaching this to your Igbo folks on this thread. Anyone who disagrees with their point of view is automatically subjected to a barrage of insults and castigated or tagged a "Yoruba." Must everyone agree with you? Even God created everyone different from the other. Their attitude creates more ambivalence and disdain for the Biafra cause, instead of support. sad

Can you educate them on how to hold civilised discussions with people from other ethnic groups? Thanks. undecided

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by sigain: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
SS and SE are d same in everything.

The only difference btw them is SS has oil and SE want to dominate their oil.

and they will..........when they have their Bilafraa Town.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
laudate:

Madam, are you the one that named Efiks 'eastern Ibibio?' Since when? Please not all Efiks speak Ibibio, oh! shocked shocked
[/s]A55hole,come and claim Akwa ibomite too,and 'SS'.shmless dingbat.

5 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheruv:

Am not sure she's oron kos people from oron are called southern Ibibio just as efiks are called eastern Ibibios. ..and as such must be fluent in Ibibio angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chai! Are you aware that Akwa-Ibom was carved out from Cross river because the Ibibios lead other AKS who were tired of the Efik dominance? Why do you think people generally refer to us as calabar people?
So how then would the efiks be called anything Ibibios? FYI, efik is actually the most widely spoken Akwa/Cross language.
Most of you just don't know jack then you come online to form warriors. To be a warrior you need to be armed to the teeth with vital history like this.

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
NDPVF:
she is not from here.An avarage Akwa Ibomite,whether Ekid,Oron,Obolo,Efik,Annang,understands Ibibio,cos its more or less our central language.other dialects aforementioned,are simply doctored form of ibibio.

There are NO efiks in Akwa-Ibom. Now I'm seriously beginning to doubt YOU.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by nelogee7(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
ok

5 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
sigain:
SS and SE are d same in everything.

The only difference btw them is SS has oil and SE want to dominate their oil.

and they will..........when they have their Bilafraa Town.
[/s]Mon,key,we av' gotten over those propaganda.find another one.

4 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
UncleJudax:

Your submissions are always riddled with redundancy and emptiness. This one is no different. Running in circles! wink

The guy was attacked because he is yoruba (fact) claiming to be from one of the SS tribes.

All we are saying is that SS people are 'old' enough to choose where to align. Let them!

Nah, your own submissions are the ones riddled with 'redundancy and emptiness'. You are obviously familiar with both qualities. Like I have said before, you guys do not disappoint me with your rudeness & insults. The day one of your folks responds in a respectful manner, I will be shocked. shocked

You state that he claimed to be from the SS, when he was Yoruba. So the guy was attacked for being Yoruba. I just asked my Yoruba friends if it was a crime for them to be Yoruba on NL. undecided

Why was it so impossible for your people to refute his assertions in a civilised respectful manner? Must every response from your folks be laced with insults and hate? That is my point! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community / Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President / Governor Eno Complains Of Being Distracted By Too Many Visits From Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.