Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA (26535 Views)

Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? / Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can't I have friends again biko?
[/s]ediot,i want u to see who u are insulting.

3 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by ArodewilliamsT: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]B@stard,speak for ur ethnic group.BTW,i only see this monicker any day a topic of "WE" SS....,is created.Who are u decieving?

Oh you too? I thought i was the only one who has noticed that about CHM111, don't worry the detectives will soon burst him soon.

6 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Candyrain(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can't I have friends again biko?

Not so oooo, I just dey suspect the guy. Seems he wants to do some tappings to. grin grin grin
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Candyrain:

Not so oooo, I just dey suspect the guy. Seems he wants to do some tappings to. grin grin grin

Haba! I just want to lead her to the Lord.... hehehe! cool
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Olabestonic001(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
onenaira3:

The person that opened the thread is YOLOBA therefore why attack SS, which I am BTW, for. I brought that up just so the obvious SS vs SE argument the yoloba coward wanted to start ceases and the real region to insult comes into focus.
Tell your people to GROW A BALL and stop using other region regions to shield your cowardly tribe.
Most REAL SS indigenous on this forum, ndvpf, depreye, melzabull, myself, barcanista, kotv, etc have expressed the same thing repeatedly and getting fed up with it. Say what you want to say as your REAL REGION and stop una desperate and constant attache by force. It is starting to become repulsive.

Sir, we don't need to be mobbish as humans. I could have been born of any tribe in the world and so could you! I have seen various kindhearted people of Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw, Urhobo, Ogoni etc extraction and I can say without fear that All Humans are wonderfully made. To be an ethnic jingoist is just as bad as the way Blacks were treated in America before Martin Luther King's famous brand "I have a dream". Those words have done wonders to my view of others sir. In all reality, only weaklings and feebleminded people (be they Ojukwu, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello or whatever: Yes, PMB, GEJ etc) uses tribal sentiments. Sound people knows we have only two tribes in the world; the Bad guy and the Good guy). He also knows if you don't love and respect your fellow-human but you will rather slant, chest-beat or arrogate yourself, then it just shows our level of mental weaknesses. I've seems various tribes and cultures in Nigeria, they have their good side and bad sides; intact they are very unique. I've also observed that we would work very well together as a Country than in Division. The Divisionist only sees a part of the story; the aftereffect of division will be worse than the Annexation of Crimea by Russia. GOD knows witch-hunting of each other will be rife and Xenophobic attacks will be imminent (seriously, some cultures encourages being enterprising than others. Interestingly, the enterprising nature of that culture just wants results and does not care much about the Process. The other cultures rationalises and ditch respect irrespective of your worth) . So, we should rather trade in views than go all out thinking we will do well away from each other because of Certain Divisionists (they will only exploit us!).
Let's grow up and foster love and unity as humans. Strife to live well anywhere you are! Do not align your reasoning pattern on Primordial sentiments (such as tribalism and religion). Just live well and respect others. Don't taunt or ridicule them: the backlash of ridiculing others is that they will ensure you never have your way. Do not treat every issue has a nail that needs hammer. You can do better than that! Your Neighbor is neither those of your tribes but anyone you can show love, cares and respect for.

Thanks for being a good human sir and not a Tribalist.

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by anachy: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
TVTKOKO:
you better don't think it because Biafra would go up in flames. I give you my word!
yu re absolutely right cos Biafra will pick igbos alone in south south...
And we shall say bye bye to them, while the yorubas,ijaws and warri will joined the great hausas. To hell with Biafra..
We dnt need them.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Oh please don't try to play smart. You goofed by making it look like there is a tribe like efik in akwa ibom. The efiks are all settled in Cross river, calabar and it's environs.
What we have in akwa-ibom is the general efik language which we all understand along with our slightly different languages and the shared akwa/cross cultures though there are slight variances in each tribes.
The people who speak Igbo are the ones close to Umuahia. there are some Igbo settlers there though because of trade relations owning to proximity of borders same as in everywhere in the world. At every border you will always find people of the neighboring countries or states there. It's normal.

My friend, can you kindly stop quoting me? I have feeling you are not more than 21 years old. Stop quoting me.

Igbo are using the support they gave to Jonathan in 2015 election as blackmail to convert Niger delta struggle to Biafra. This deception will not work. They only supported Jonathan because they got alot of appointments under Jonathan. They are just selfish and greedy people. Niger Delta Struggle is complete different from Biafra agitation. Igbo supported Obasanjo against thier own son and Hero Ojukwu in 2003 election, they should go and claim yoruba instead.

3 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Candyrain(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Haba! I just want to lead her to the Lord.... hehehe! cool

We are still saying the same thing. Deliverance of these days is being conducted in the bedroom so we are both on track. grin Sweetlemon why didn't you tell us that you've been with the devil all this while? This guy said he wants to lead you to the Lord
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
anachy:
yu re absolutely right cos Biafra will pick igbos alone in south south...
And we shall say bye bye to them, while the yorubas,ijaws and warri will joined the great hausas. To hell with Biafra..
We dnt need them.

You are just as bad as they are..! Cut the crap, pls. sad

atbu1983:

Igbo are using the support they gave to Jonathan in 2015 election as blackmail to convert Niger delta struggle to Biafra. This deception will not work. They only supported Jonathan because they got alot of appointments under Jonathan. They are just selfish and greedy people. Niger Delta Struggle is complete different from Biafra agitation. Igbo supported Obasanjo against thier own son and Hero Ojukwu in 2003 election, they should go and claim yoruba instead.

And that goes for you too! angry

Kalvan:
Yebbos are so desperate to claim the SS lol! Leave us alone Igbos!

Biafra was created in the mind of the lunatic Oshukwu! Biafra IS A FAILED PROJECT!

Can you listen to yourself? What is your problem with their project? Hate will not take you far.

3 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Kalvan: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2015

Biafra was created in the mind of the lunatic Oshukwu! Biafra IS A FAILED PROJECT!
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Candyrain(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
melzabull:
how else do you want me to address bitterdemon who doesn't know there are Igbos in SS? huh?? abeg carry your rubbish take to the left joor...shuuuuu

I rep you and Rose2014, you gals keep making me proud, abeg collect this small peck grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Candyrain(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
rigarmortis:

please turn your brain on, I don't support all the tribal rants here but its clear the dude started the whole thing and deserves all the bashing he is getting, and sorry if the tribe was dragged into it, its the norm in Africa, Africans are tribal people, you are an ambassador of or origins, one way or the other.

Don't stress yourself pls, that laudate guy has a motive. grin
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon omo ale.have u run away?.come here and append ur signature on my proposal.
I will pay ur to and fro ticket.Agree now or die in shame.

3 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Candyrain:

We are still saying the same thing. Deliverance of these days is being conducted in the bedroom so we are both on track. grin Sweetlemon why didn't you tell us that you've been with the devil all this while? This guy said he wants to lead you to the Lord

Guy, leave Sweetlemon alone. Stop your close marking. enough is enough. undecided angry
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
Which one is SE Igbo and SS Igbo?...Igbo is Igbo everywhere...Stop this ethnic division you are portraying here, you will regret it ooo when the time comes..be guided angry

What is wrong if you support Niger Delta Struggle. Why must it be Biafra? Ijaw Nation asked for Succession before Biafra did. The Igbos destroyed the formation of Ijaw Nation. If you are sincere, why not promote Niger delta struggle? Why do you want to use south south nation as your spoil of war? Only one reason, Your Born to Rule mentality. Your I am better than others mentality. it will not work

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SonOfEl(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kalvan:

hey idiot, who told you we want you, and who says there are no Igbo SSers? pls we don't want you too. we love our Igbo brothers and sisters in the SS and we are ready to stand by them because we are one.

other SSers who are interested in us are welcome, but Yoruba or yoruboid minions like you are lepers to our cause. so get the heck off.

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Candyrain(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Guy, leave Sweetlemon alone. Stop your close marking. enough is enough. undecided angry

In your warp and deluded mind I'm closing marking her, right? I've only quoted her once here and that was because she quoted me first but you, you've quoted almost all her post here. So who's doing the close marking? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Candyrain:

I'm already with the lord anytime my nigga taps my ass. wink
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CyberWolf: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
atbu1983:

What is wrong if you support Niger Delta Struggle. Why must it be Biafra? Ijaw Nation asked for Succession before Biafra did. The Igbos destroyed the formation of Ijaw Nation. If you are sincere, why not promote Niger delta struggle? Why do you want to use south south nation as your spoil of war? Only one reason, Your Born to Rule mentality. Your I am better than others mentality. it will not work
check my signature angry
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Candyrain(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
SonOfEl:

babe, am enjoying your amazon prowness in silencing this pests.
I am proud of you.
and am beginning to admire you, you are an intelligent fighter.
let me not be too quick to say am in love yet.....
*kisses*
Bros but you've said it already na or didn't that one count? grin
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CyberWolf: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
And all this efulefu's from SS, sweetlemon and co, how many times have you opened a thread clamoring for referendum, restructuring or for true federalism? The only respectable SS members here are Barcanista, deapreye,NDPVF, atlwirless and so many others I can't remember ...

3 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by melzabull(f): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
SonOfEl:

babe, am enjoying your amazon prowness in silencing this pests.

I am proud of you.

and am beginning to admire you, you are an intelligent fighter.

let me not be too quick to say am in love yet.....

*kisses*
Lol...thanks smiley

Candyrain: I rep you and Rose2014, you gals keep making me proud, abeg collect this small peck grin
Thanks too cheesy
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
And all this efulefu's from SS, sweetlemon and co, how many times have you opened a thread clamoring for referendum, restructuring or for true federalism? The only respectable SS members here are Barcanista, deapreye,NDPVF, atlwirless and so many others I can't remember ...

Respectable because they want biafra? Thank God you didn't mention more than 4 monikers. It shows just how unpopular biafra is among us. If you want to talk about GEJ and PDP I'm sure you would have been able to mention a lot more SS monikers, but biafra?? You sef you know what's up.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Eziachi: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Who are the south southerners, Bini, Ogoni, Itshekiri, Urhobo, Igbo, Efik, Annang, Ijaw etc? Be more specific when you use the term "We". Who is we?

9 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Eziachi: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
atbu1983:

I thought people like you called the northerners born to rule? So its the turn of Ndigbo to be called born to rule without even ever ruling? Interesting.

5 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SonOfEl(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Eziachi:
Where are the south southerners, Bini, Ogoni, Itshekiri, Urhobo, Igbo, Efik, Annang, Ijaw etc? Be more specific when you use the term "We". Who is we?

abeg help me ask them o my brother....

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Eziachi: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
atbu1983:

What is Niger Delta struggle? Are there no Igbos in Niger Delta and what is Asaba for instance to you?

5 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CyberWolf: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Respectable because they want biafra? Thank God you didn't mention more than 4 monikers. It shows just how unpopular biafra is among us. If you want to talk about GEJ and PDP I'm sure you would have been able to mention a lot more SS monikers, but biafra?? You sef you know what's up.
not necessarily but those I mentioned and a lots more I mentioned has been creating threads for the advancement of SS through restructuring, true federalism, etc..Biafra or lower Niger of SS nation as you call it will come when all this option might have failed and it will done through referendum where each ethnic group will indicate where they wanna belong. I myself will go for resource control where every ZONE will go and manage whatever resources they have and pay certain percentage to federal government. None of this people has ever created a thread clamoring for Biafra but on resource control which is my stand too. But you are here claiming SS but have never clamored nor supported the efforts of those that did, why?

4 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CyberWolf: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Eziachi:
I thought people like you called the northerners born to rule? So its the turn of Ndigbo to call born to rule without even ever ruling? Interesting.
forget that one..he asked me that ridiculous question and I shut him up with just a sentence grin
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by LieDetector(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
onenaira3:
I don't think I've ever seen a tribe as pathetic as yoloba. I swear you people are in another level of PATHETIC. Only God knows what poosesses another person to log on and pretend to be wtf they are not. Ashamed of your region and coming online to create fights between two other regions. No body is as shameless as you children of devils.

OP word of advice, next time you try to shamefully attache by force, make sure your full name is not online as well as make sure you didn't bust yourself by informing all your language is Yoruba, didn't refer sw as "my people", etc.

#spits on the floor. PATHETIC, SHAMEFUL, WORTHLESS, tribe yoloba are.
you'd pass for a CIA agent grin

3 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
not necessarily but those I mentioned and a lots more I mentioned has been creating threads for the advancement of SS through restructuring, true federalism, etc..Biafra or lower Niger of SS nation as you call it will come when all this option might have failed and it will done through referendum where each ethnic group will indicate where they wanna belong. I myself will go for resource control where every ZONE will go and manage whatever resources they have and pay certain percentage to federal government. None of this people has ever created a thread clamoring for Biafra but on resource control which is my stand too. But you are here claiming SS but have never clamored nor supported the efforts of those that did, why?

Resource control? So why are they all over the place insulting and stifling other SS who are against biafra? You've not heard them chanting biafra even on this very thread? And you believe your own lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday / FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do / 87-Year-Old Senator Cyrus Nunieh Defends His Wedding To Rosemary Ijeoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.