Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA (26519 Views)

Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? / Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by sigain: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
na u sabi, all i know is SS is part of Bilafraaaa. die if u won die. and u have prove it from your post with your reaction
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Mon,key,we av' gotten over those propaganda.find another one.

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]A55hole,come and claim Akwa ibomite too,and 'SS'.shmless dingbat.

Another hate-filled post. Ding! wink
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Iykopee(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
The hoerubas despised their own tribe... Useless amala heads. We SS, we Niger deltan, we Igbos, we Rastafarians, we ISIS. They are even ready to change to Rats to prove how despicable they are. Useless tribe.

11 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:

There are NO efiks in Akwa-Ibom. Now I'm seriously beginning to doubt YOU.
[/s]Now i know i u an madt.our flinges leading to cross river state,are more or less efik.though doctored efik,and quite insignificant.Let me school u more.Do u know that we av' ljaw and Igbos here?.

6 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by sigain: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Abeg tell them.
we own all of them both SS and SE = Bilafraaaa.
for real guy, what is SS?
nelogee7:
What is South South.. .. When did the name south South come into use . You People should be claiming Oil while Yoruba and Hausa People be owning Oil wells in your so Called South South ... and they will give you contract to secure Oil Piplines .. Funny South South,
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
now you are forming victim...Go up and read your posts and tell me if it makes sense to you? Think about how your father will feel if he is to read your posts here..Spits on your head again. angry angry

Kai! You must have been brought up with such bad manners! 'Spitting'...hmmn?? Na wa. Your lack of home training is so obvious and it reeks on this thread. Pity! shocked The people who did this thing to you, messed things up real bad. If my posts did not make sense to you, come and ask for a tutorial.

Just in case you have forgotten, this is cyberspace oh. A thousand 'spits' cannot get to where my keyboard is located. Hehehehe! cheesy grin
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by melzabull(f): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I meant SE Igbo not SS Igbo. I have never seen you say you are Anioma. You are an SE Igbo.
Yes even my fellow Anioma brothers onenaira3, fr3do, menabadoo, ikechu1257, ELTON123, fleshly, Dozzybaba, mayor21, Ugomba et al are SE igbos abi? even with my siggy which has never changed? lol

Babe you need some rest walai, you are hallucinating too much cheesy

5 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by sigain: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
upon all your we, anger. na still us own una.
make una 'SS and SE' gum together una no go reach the rest of us.
Iykopee:
The hoerubas despised their own tribe... Useless amala heads. We SS, we Niger deltan, we Igbos, we Rastafarians, we ISIS. They are even ready to change to Rats to prove how despicable they are. Useless tribe.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
LadyFiona:
In your various attempts to sound aloof and indifferent to the topic of discourse, you've ended up discrediting yourself, being unconnected to the reality of the subject matter made you sound like a broken record.
You deliberately left the topic to nitpick on frivolities~~~~~~ so pathetic and disheartening indeed.

Nah, your responses are the ones that sound pathetic and disheartening. Pity. What did you call yourself, again??
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
With due respect sir, I disagree with you.

The problem is not the Igbo respondents, it is creators of threads like this that usually throw the first shot. For instance, the OP admits that his Mother is a Yoruba daughter at the same time preaching "we south south". He should have simply said, my ethnic group will not be part of Biafra . Then mention his ethnic group to set the stage between himself and his keen without bringing Igbo into disrepute. Instead he mentioned Igbo and then admitted his mom being Yoruba raising suspiction that he's one of the minority troublemakers from Yoruba (not saying that he is).

What will be your reaction if I should say "My mother is Igbo, I am from Itsekiri.... Itsekiri will never have anything with the Yorubas". What will be your first suspiction?

laudate:

Hi Barcanista, you should be preaching this to your Igbo folks on this thread. Anyone who disagrees with their point of view is automatically subjected to a barrage of insults and castigated or tagged a "Yoruba." Must everyone agree with you? Even God created everyone different from the other. Their attitude creates more ambivalence and disdain for the Biafra cause, instead of support. sad

Can you educate them on how to hold civilised discussions with people from other ethnic groups? Thanks. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Now i know i u an madt.our flinges leading to cross river state,are more or less efik.though doctored efik,and quite insignificant.Let me school u more.Do u know that we av' ljaw and Igbos here?.

Oh please don't try to play smart. You goofed by making it look like there is a tribe like efik in akwa ibom. The efiks are all settled in Cross river, calabar and it's environs.
What we have in akwa-ibom is the general efik language which we all understand along with our slightly different languages and the shared akwa/cross cultures though there are slight variances in each tribes.
The people who speak Igbo are the ones close to Umuahia. there are some Igbo settlers there though because of trade relations owning to proximity of borders same as in everywhere in the world. At every border you will always find people of the neighboring countries or states there. It's normal.

My friend, can you kindly stop quoting me? I have feeling you are not more than 21 years old. Stop quoting me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Nah, your responses are the ones that sound pathetic and disheartening. Pity. What did you call yourself, again??
Your comments are like firing rubber blanks from all cylinders without hitting a meaningful targets.
I am The Lady Fiona. cool cool

4 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
barcanista:
With due respect sir, I disagree with you.

The problem is not the Igbo respondents, it is creators of threads like this that usually throw the first shot. For instance, the OP admits that his Mother is a Yoruba daughter at the same time preaching "we south south". He should have simply said, my ethnic group will not be part of Biafra . Then mention his ethnic group to set the stage between himself and his keen without bringing Igbo into disrepute. Instead he mentioned Igbo and then admitted his mom being Yoruba raising suspiction that he's one of the minority troublemakers from Yoruba (not saying that he is).

What will be your reaction if I should say "My mother is Igbo, I am from Itsekiri.... Itsekiri will never have anything with the Yorubas". What will be your first suspiction?

Then my post would be to educate him first with facts and records, on why his viewpoints are wrong, not to insult him and call him unprintable names.Even if he refuses, then it is not my call to release invectives on him, when he has not done anything wrong to me. I will just walk away. undecided It is his problem.

People are free to call themselves what they want. Some give themselves a wrong identity out of ignorance, while others due to acculturation have just decided to pitch themselves in one slot.

By insulting them, will you make them change their mind?

Is that the way to win an argument? shocked
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
LadyFiona:
Your comments is like firing rubber blanks from all cylinders without hitting a meaningful targets.
I am The Lady Fiona. cool cool

Huh? And so? Am I supposed to be impressed??! shocked
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Huh? And so? Am I supposed to be impressed??! shocked
Naaaaaa, just answering your question. Quit your childish nitpicking.

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by UncleJudax(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Nah, your own submissions are the ones riddled with 'redundancy and emptiness'. You are obviously familiar with both qualities. Like I have said before, you guys do not disappoint me with your rudeness & insults. The day one of your folks responds in a respectful manner, I will be shocked. shocked

You state that he claimed to be from the SS, when he was Yoruba. So the guy was attacked for being Yoruba. I just asked my Yoruba friends if it was a crime for them to be Yoruba on NL. undecided

Why was it impossible for your people to refute his assertions in a civilised respectful manner? Must every response from your folks be laced with insults and hate? That is my point! angry
You can continue playing ostrich for all your days...no worry of mine. tongue

No, he wasn't attacked for being yoruba, but for claiming to be from SS...two different things. Read, assimilate, then comment. angry

He obviously was out to cause division and has been decisively laid to rest. cheesy

As for you and your ilk, you go look for trouble then when the hunter becomes the hunted, you start playing the victim...we know how it goes.

For the last time, I couldn't give 3nickels if you are yorubas or hate Igbos. Your opinion stays in your pocket.

If/when Biafra comes, the good people of SS will decide what they want and where they pledge their allegiance. You have no say!

11 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:

Oh please don't try to play smart. You goofed by making it look like there is a tribe like efik in akwa ibom. The efiks are all settled in Cross river, calabar and it's environs.
What we have in akwa-ibom is the general efik language which we all understand and the shared akwa/cross cultures though there are slight variances in each tribes.
The people who speak Igbo are the ones close to Umuahia. there are some Igbo settlers there though because of trade relations owning to proximity or borders same as in everywhere in the world. At every border you will always find people of the neighboring countries or states there. It's normal.

My friend, can you kindly stop quoting me? I have feeling you are not more than 21 years old. Stop quoting me.
[/s]I don't know u are this stewpid.So Ekid,Obolo,Annang,Oron,even ibeno,are tribes?.i spit on ur brain.Keep it up,u are proving ur yoruba nature(Divide and rule).I don't know yoruba has made the aforementioneds tribe,thats why your s!lly self is telling me " Oh please don't try to play smart. You goofed by making it look like there is a tribe like efik in akwa ibom",as if i was mentioning tribes or core language families/dialects being spoken here.If i was mentioning tribes here,i will simply mention Ijaw and Igbo.U ARE NOT FROM HERE,SIMPLE.

10 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I don't know u are this stewpid.So Ekid,Obolo,Annang,Oron,even ibeno,are tribes?.i spit on ur brain.Keep it up,u are proving ur yoruba nature(Divide and rule).I don't know yoruba has made the aforementioneds tribe,thats why your s!lly self is telling me " Oh please don't try to play smart. You goofed by making it look like there is a tribe like efik in akwa ibom",as if i was mentioning tribes or core language families/dialects being spoken here.If i was mentioning tribes here,i will simply mention Ijaw and Igbo.U ARE NOT FROM HERE,SIMPLE.

This guy really thinks he's smart sha. Thank God for google. People can always google to check to see for themselves.

Now I'm really done with this rubbish. Can you now get the hell outta my damn mentions lil boy?
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
UncleJudax:

You can continue playing ostrich for all your days...no worry of mine.

He wasnt attcked for being yoruba, but for claiming to be from SS...two different things. Read, assimilate, then comment. angry
He obviously was out to cause division and has been decisively laid to rest.

As for you and your ilk, you go look for trouble then when the hunter becomes hunted you start playing the victim...we know hoe it goes.

For the last time, I couldn't give 3nickels if you are yorubas or hate Igbos. Your opinion is incredibly insignificant.

If/when Biafra comes, the good people of SS will decide what they want and where they pledge their allegiance. You have no say!

Guy, I do NOT want to have a say in Biafra. As it is not my business. You are the one that is justifying the hate-filled, insulting, vindictive responses from your Biafran folks to the OP's post, in your remarks here.

The guy was attacked for claiming that he was SS and Yoruba. Fact. You can spin it any way you want it.

Enough SS people have come here to state if they are for Biafra, or against it. They are all adults. Nobody can decide their allegiance for them in cyberspace. Don't they have enough brains to do so themselves? So what is the problem?! undecided

Why couldn't your people refute his comments in a decent, civilised manner? No. They had to insert enough insults to sink a ship because that is how they have been schooled. You used the word 'hunted'. Is that how you see NL? A place where others are to be hunted down, for their differing views? It says a lot about your mindset, then. Pity. sad

Finally, nobody is playing the victim or the ostrich here. Some of us here are actually calling it out, the way we see it. Do a content analysis on this thread, and see what direction the vituperation flows from. shocked

You want to defend your people irrespective of any bad behaviour they exhibit? No problem. But when the chickens come home to roost, I hope you would be able to know who shot themselves in the foot with their hatred and agression towards other tribes. sad

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Why South South Nations Won't Join Biafra. South South nations will rather form thier Own Confederation or seperate Nations

As far as I am concern IGBO, YORUBA and HAUSA are all benefitting from the current system. Afterall an IGBO man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in 1966 that we are complaining against today. When Isaac Adaka Boro wanted to form Ijaw Nation Republic in 1966 it was Igbo Head of State Gen Agunyi Ironsi that fought him with a 12 days war.

The Igbo claim to be one of us because some south south states were part of the old Eastern region. First of all, eastern region was created by Nigeria for Nigeria convenience. It was not a decision of the nationalities that made up the old eastern region. Secondly before most people forget, today edo and delta state were never at anytime part of eastern region. edo and delta were first Western region later became Midwestern region, then change to Bendel state before becoming edo and delta state today. some tribes speak Yoruba in edo and delta state. why is Yoruba not claiming edo and delta state the way Igbo is claiming rivers and delta states because some people speak ibo in those states?

Igbo may have succeeded in brainwashing some south south people that they are one of us, it is a big lie. They may have succeeded in brainwashing some of us that only hausa and Yoruba is the problem of south south, it is a big lie. They are the same as far as I am concern.

The problem with Igbo is greed, self-entitlement and born to rule, control and exploit mentality. Qatar is smaller than Bayelsa in Population and half d size of Bayelsa state by landmass. Bayelsa is four times the size of Sigapore. if Qatar and Sigapore can be a country, why cant we have an Ijaw nation as a country? Do u think Ijaw people dont want to be like qatar and enjoy thier oil alone like Qatar does? Note: Bayelsa State is d smallest state in the south south by population and second to the last by landmass!!

Below is the size of south south states and south east states. South South is almost 3times the size of south East.
Yet the population of South east is almost 80% of south south population base on 2006 census. But by the time you add igbo who are currently leaving outside south east, you will discover that thier population is more than all the south south put together. More than 90% of the resources (oil, gas, limestones,etc) are in the south south. The whole of South East is landlock with no direct access to the sea or atlantic ocean. but almost all the south south states have direct assess to the sea and atlantic ocean. Some we say they have River Niger. River Niger is not a sea or an ocean for big Ships.

Tell me why South South Nations will want to form a country with south east if they have a choice ? all south east will bring to the table is population and domination? The total oil production from south east is not up to 10% of south south oil production!

If you are the leader of south south nations will you advice them to form a country with south east if they have the option of forming their own country alone? give a sincere answer?

As far as I am concern, as unbrainwashed south south , there is no difference between the Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. To me, these are three major tribe struggling and fighting for Supiriority. Whenever any of the three is loosing, he shout Marginalization.

During Jonathan govt, the Igbo was gaining and were in control and was happy. The Yoruba were losing and were shouting Marginalization. The hausa/fulani were not happy because they were not fully in control. For the North we can slightly understand because in the 16years of democracy (May 1999 to May 2015) the south ruled 13.3years while the North had just 2.7years

The Igbo don't love south south more than the hausa or Yoruba love us. All the three tribe are all struggling for the control of south south oil. None of the three is better than the other as far as we south south are concern.

The only place south south nationalities agree with Igbo is Nigeria should divide. However while south south clamour for succession is base on lack of true fiscal Federalism, on the other hand, igbo clamour for succession is base on IGBO BORN TO RULE, CONTROL AND EXPLOIT MENTALITY. Igbo make noise and claim d north have born to rule mentality because of Sokoto State former motto of born to rule which they have change. The People with the true born to rule mentality are d Igbo. it is because they are not having thier way that they are complaining and making all d noise all over Nigeria.

But how and why Nigeria will and should divide, what we want and what they want is as different as d distance of the earth to d moon.

South south want thier own freedom. we will support Biafra as Igbo only nation while they should support us to form our own nation or nations. But trying to add us as an appendage to Biafra will never happen.

If south south join Biafra, our individual identities will be wiped out in less than 50years. They will convert every south south nationality to Igbo. And they will so much take charge of the oil and resources with reckless abandon without any regard to d minorities.

LET EVERYONE FORMS HIS OWN NATION. SOUTH SOUTH NATIONS DONT WANT IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA IN THIER NATION. WE DONT WANT ANY DOMINANT TRIBE TO CONTROL US IF OR WHEN NIGERIA DIVIDE.

They will argue that there are some igbo in rivers state, delta state and edo state. As far as i am concern Igbo speaking people in south south will join Niger delta republic or confederation. Their are Hausa people in Niger, there are Yoruba people in Benin Republic and Togo, that does not make those yoruba and hausa speaking people in those countries Nigerians.?

The south south nationalities can form a confederation with United Arab Emirate template, where seven different nationalities came together to form a confederation with each nationality having some form of autonomy.

if the south east want to join the confederation they can join. We can't leave nigeria and go and form another normal single country were there is a dominant tribe. That will be moving from frying pan to fire.

Just like the United Ararb emirate asked qatar and behrain to join them, but qatar and behrain choose to form thier individual countries.

What Biafra represent is a single country with a powerful centre where a dominant tribe can control. South south dont want that. If we must fight or struggle for succession, we need a new name like "United State of niger delta" or any other name which clearly shows a union rather than a single country.

In summary, my point is if Nigeria will divide peacefully by United Nations referendum, south south will not join Biafra. South South will form its own nation/nations. The only way south south and south east will form a single country like Biafra is if Nigeria divide by War because population will be important in size of Army.

My Igbo neighbour may not like this submission, but it is the bitter truth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by ArodewilliamsT: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
onenaira3:
I don't think I've ever seen a tribe as pathetic as yoloba. I swear you people are in another level of PATHETIC. Only God knows what poosesses another person to log on and pretend to be wtf they are not. Ashamed of your region and coming online to create fights between two other regions. No body is as shameless as you children of devils.

OP word of advice, next time you try to shamefully attache by force, make sure your full name is not online as well as make sure you didn't bust yourself by informing all your language is Yoruba, didn't refer sw as "my people", etc.

#spits on the floor. PATHETIC, SHAMEFUL, WORTHLESS, tribe yoloba are.

Damn, and i was about type "we the yoruba SS" as usual. His name is Oluwatosin Victor Tosin. He failed Jamb. You mean these 'we SS' lazy yorubas are so intellectually lazy they can't even check up their previous comments before posting?. yorrobers are cursed forever. Lol

Cc Rose2014, Dearpreye, Sweetlemon

11 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by tundamartin: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ibos are a funny and confused bunch perpetually shooting themselves in the foot.

They say they are not in Nigeria but they don't have biafra.

This is like a mid-way between the dead and the living!

They tightly grip the brittle of biafran skeleton which is disintegrating in their hands and being blown away by the winds!

Some people have better things to do than listen to the mad bragging of a decayed skeleton of biafra!

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by UncleJudax(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Guy, I do NOT want to have a say in Biafra. As it is not my business. You are the one that is justifying the hate-filled, insulting, vindictive responses from your Biafran folks to the OP's post, in your remarks here.

The guy was attacked for claiming that he was SS and Yoruba. Fact. You can spin it any way you want it.

Enough SS people have come here to state if they are for Biafra, or against it. They are all adults. Nobody can decide their allegiance for them in cyberspace. Don't they have enough brains to do so themselves? So what is the problem?! undecided

Why couldn't your people refute his comments in a decent, civilised manner? No. They had to insert enough insults to sink a ship because that is how they have been schooled. You used the word 'hunted'. Is that how you see NL? A place where others are to be hunted down, for their differing views? It says a lot about your mindset, then. Pity. sad

Finally, nobody is playing the victim or the ostrich here. Some of us here are actually calling it out, the way we see it. Do a content analysis on this thread, and see what direction the vituperation flows from. shocked

You want to defend your people irrespective of any bad behaviour they exhibit? No problem. But when the chickens come home to roost I hope you would be able to know who shot themselves in the foot with their hatred and agression towards other tribes. sad
K
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:

This guy really thinks he's smart sha. Thank God for google. People can always google to check to see for themselves.

Now I'm really done with this rubbish. Can you now get the hell outta my damn mentions lil boy?
[/s]Are u running?.disprove what i said.Oron wannabe.

BTW,i was delibrately ignoring the area u were tagging me small boy.

I don't always do this.it was only hopeathand,in his days of stupidity on nairaland here,that i told to mention anywhere he is in Uyo,and i will drive down there.and visit him,because he was claiming to be staying in Uyo then,but he ran away,and never replied,and one other idiot that call me poor man,i have forgotten his monicker.when i proposed a lavishing Dubai tour,with him,because he was claiming to be rich,he ran away.

Now to you,i want u to book any available morning flight tomorrow,from Lagos to Uyo,i will pick u up at the airport,because i will be there between 9 and 10.i will pay you your coming and going money,and drive you around uyo.I want u to see who u are talking to.

9 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Candyrain(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

You chaps have just proven my hypotheses, that you cannot hold a logical discussion devoid of hate, insults and vituperation. I rest my case. sad

Nothing in her post was disrespectful. Yet, you had to jump in and reply with a spate of insults that detracted from your main points. Brilliant! sad

Guy what's up? You've been all over this swtlemon girl. May I ask what your motive is? Trying to impress her? Let me just bring it to your notice, she mentioned in a thread some few days ago that she got a guy, bf, tapping her @ss and if the tapping gets out of hand she won't be able to stop him. So if you are ............ you know, just get your mind off it because there's no vacancy. Damn!!!

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by ArodewilliamsT: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

You may not live long, with this hate that is bottled up inside you. No be curse, oh! Please try and let go of the vile feelings inside you.

So if she does not understand Ibibio, how is that your own problem? Did she ask you for money to take Ibibio classes?

Oga 2-faced peace-maker, e never do?

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Candyrain:

Guy what's up? You've been all over this swtlemon girl. May I ask what your motive is? Trying to impress her? Let me just bring it to your notice, she mentioned in a thread some few days ago that she got a guy, bf, tapping her @ss and if the tapping gets out of hand she won't be able to stop him. So if you are ............ you know, just get your mind off it because there's no vacancy. Damn!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can't I have friends again biko?
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
atbu 1983,tell us your ethnic group in this region,don't hide under "SS" to talk trash.

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Candyrain:

Come, are you Sweetlemon's boyfriend? Or her guardian? What is your problem? Why do want to know my motive, biko? cool
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Candyrain(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
melzabull:
bitterdemon see why I always insult you? because you are a senseless foooool.

I am Igbo. I am Niger deltan. and I am SS. Confirmed Anioma babe from the divide and rule geopolitical delta state

I have never denied my igboness.

So In your empty brain there are no Igbos in SS? You are even more st√pid than I imagined. Gosh!

At the bolded though grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Come, are you Sweetlemon's boyfriend? Or her guardian? What is your problem? Why do want to know my motive, biko? cool

I wonder o! cheesy
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Candyrain(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

I got the gist. Carry on brother, your head is there. Very badt sharp guy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ikuku Regrets Making Ikpeazu Governor - Abia Facts Newspaper / Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) / Bishop Arrested In Warri For Sponsoring Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.