Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) (64683 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You are fool. Your LovePeddler of a mother Neva got this kind of love so you don't know what love. You were a mistake, you were not born out of love but a mere contract.

Males are usually taller than their female counterpart and if a Ghanaian male marries a Nigerian felmale they would be taller and vice versa.

Again the average Ghanaian is taller than the average Nigerian.
Images of Nigerians getting married to Ghanaians say otherwise. Even the Nigerian lady who got married to a Ghanaian man was taller than him. You need to be thankful to us for giving you that gene for tallness. You are all hobbits!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by JiggamanGh: 12:21am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Images of Nigerians getting married to Ghanaians say otherwise. Even the Nigerian lady who got married to a Ghanaian man was taller than him. You need to be thankful to us for giving you that gene for tallness. You are all hobbits!

Show me a pic. Excuse for human being.

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Swag in beating women. Shameless goat.
You must be joking. You mean to say South Africans beat their women. Even a famous star like Bonang of South Africa was violated by her boyfriend. What more can I say of those xenophobic Zulu men?! Why are your ladies dying to get married to us? The clear reason is because we got a lot of swag!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 12:23am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

greencard product. U have nothing better upstairs!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
do u know the number of ghana-sa marriages that exist or do u want them to come report to u b4 they marry? Silly clown.
I don't know. One thing is for sure I have never come across any in this forum and other places. I think South Africans see Ghanaians as kwerekwere!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 12:25am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:
You must be joking. You mean to say South Africans beat their women. Even a famous star like Bonang of South Africa was violated by her boyfriend. What more can I say of those xenophobic Zulu men?! Why are your ladies dying to get married to us? The clear reason is because we got a lot of swag!
u are an official clown! Jiggaman pls ignore it.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Ghanaians do get marry to South Africans and all other Africans.
I haven't seen that! You are trying to feel good about yourself when you know that you are midget. That is unacceptable.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

I don't know. One thing is for sure I have never come across any in this forum and other places. I think South Africans see Ghanaians as kwerekwere!
lol, thats a word they use on all foreigners, nigerians included! If u want to see a ghana-sa marriage then go create a thread abt it.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Show me a pic. Excuse for human being.

Nigerian lady wed a Ghanaian in London. The girl is taller than the man. lipsrsealed
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by JiggamanGh: 12:31am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

I am talking about Nigerian men. Nigerian men are women beater. No, they get married to them because they love each other. Nigerian men have no swag. If that was the case then African American men would be the most married men and that's not the case.

Albino Eba eater

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by JiggamanGh: 12:32am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Nigerian lady wed a Ghanaian in London. The girl is taller than the man. lipsrsealed

How's she taller as you can see the man is standing further away from the pic. You truly are stupid.

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, thats a word they use on all foreigners, nigerians included! If u want to see a ghana-sa marriage then go create a thread abt it.
Nigerian men are married to many South African finest women, most especially, those with big butt. We are not in your league of midgets, please...
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

How's she taller as you can see the man is standing further away from the pic. You truly are stupid.
Whatever! She's taller than that lanky and ugly-looking man.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Nigerian men are married to many South African finest women, most especially, those with big butt. We are not in your league of midgets, please...
and since when did getting married to s.a women become a world cup trophy? We dont marry for green card. Ghanaian men marry for love.

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by JiggamanGh: 12:39am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Whatever! She's taller than that lanky and ugly-looking man.

Always trying to 419. Here's a pic of the couple.

2 Likes

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am talking about Nigerian men. Nigerian men are women beater. No, they get married to them because they love each other. Nigerian men have no swag. If that was the case then African American men would be the most married men and that's not the case.

Albino Eba eater
I don't know of any Nigerian man that beats his woman. Excepting for those who are sick and beat their women to death. A lot of them are also found in Ghana. In fact, Ghanaian men abuse their women a lot! Ptui! angry angry angry
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Always trying to 419. Here's a pic of the couple.
Get the f**k of my face with that ugly Ghanaian man images. It is time to stop Nigerians from populating your gene pool with tallness because you don't respect us. Go and get married to your South African xenophobic Zulus who call you kwerekwere all the time. Smh...! lipsrsealed
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by JiggamanGh: 12:43am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:
I don't know of any Nigerian man that beats his woman. Excepting for those who are sick and beat their women to death. A lot of them are also found in Ghana. In fact, Ghanaian men abuse their women a lot! Ptui! angry angry angry

No only uncivilized Nigerians abuse women which is like 80% of the country. We all know Nigerians are uncivilized especially when compared with a Ghanaian.

You are all a bunch of women beater. You as an example, you constantly fights with women on this forum then again you are a special case because you weren't born from love making, you were born from hardcore forking so you don't know how to treat women.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
and since when did getting married to s.a women become a world cup trophy? We dont marry for green card. Ghanaian men marry for love.
Getting married to South African finest ladies means we got the swag! You can dig it. FTFY.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 12:45am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:
Get the f**k of my face with that ugly Ghanaian man images. It is time to stop Nigerians from populating your gene pool with tallness because you don't respect us. Go and get married to your South African xenophobic Zulus who call you kwerekwere all the time. Smh...! lipsrsealed
so why do nigerian men always leave their women to go marry foreigners?!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 12:47am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Getting married to South African finest ladies means we got the swag! You can dig it. FTFY.
u do for it for green card ryt? Hahahaha shameless men

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

No only uncivilized Nigerians abuse women which is like 80% of the country. We all know Nigerians are uncivilized especially when compared with a Ghanaian.

You are all a bunch of women beater. You as an example, you constantly fights with women on this forum then again you are a special case because you weren't born from love making, you were born from hardcore forking so you don't know how to treat women.

Look at this f**king dude trying to brag about tiny and irrelevant Ghana and their men. You got me laughing so hard that my ribs hurt. You must be dreaming! Bwahaha...

I am going to subscribe to a Ghanaian satellite tv channels very soon so that I can post your midgets in their charcoal nature here. Bwahaha...
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by JiggamanGh: 12:48am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

What's kwerekwere?
Ghanaians don't benefit anything from marrying Nigerians. If anything it brings more problem to beautiful and peaceful Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
u do for it for green card ryt? Hahahaha shameless men
Saying the finest of South African ladies for green card is very silly of you. Are you serious? No decent girl would marry a guy to provide him green card. You are envious of Nigerian men because they got swag!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by JiggamanGh: 12:50am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Look at this f**king dude trying to brag about tiny and irrelevant Ghana and their men. You got me laughing so hard that my ribs hurt. You must be dreaming! Bwahaha...

I am going to subscribe to a Ghanaian satellite tv channels very soon so that I can post your midgets in their charcoal nature here. Bwahaha...

And I will post 419 cannibals on here. Nigeria is like the fat dude that everyone bullies. You know the dimwitted giant

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by JiggamanGh: 12:51am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

I heard women that marries Nigerians are look down on, they become untouchables

3 Likes

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 12:52am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Saying the finest of South African ladies for green card is very silly of you. Are you serious? No decent girl would marry a guy to provide him green card. You are envious of Nigerian men because they got swag!
hahahaha what swag Greencard swag ryt? Btw where are these s.a's finest ladies that nigerian men are married to? Can u post their pictures?

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

What's kwerekwere?
Ghanaians don't benefit anything from marrying Nigerians. If anything it brings more problem to beautiful and peaceful Ghana.
Do you wanna go? We produced the most beautiful woman in the world one time in the past. We have some of the most handsome men on the planet. You should know we are the ones doing your ugly midget population good. Ghana is not beautiful but a little peaceful than Nigeria because there is no Boko Haram insurgents there. This is not about peace! Smh...!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha what swag Greencard swag ryt? Btw where are these s.a's finest ladies that nigerian men are married to? Can u post their pictures?
Money, cars, fame, beauty, game, etc that you can think of people with swag. The South African ladies are my witnesses to how Nigerian men rock their world while their men got envious.

Go Nigerians, you are the best in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by JiggamanGh: 12:57am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Do you wanna go? We produced the most beautiful woman in the world one time in the past. We have some of the most handsome men on the planet. You should know we are the ones doing your ugly midget population good. Ghana is not beautiful but a little peaceful than Nigeria because there is no Boko Haram insurgents there. This is not about peace! Smh...!

One beauty pageant from a country of 180 million. Please shut your mouth. Since when was pot belly famous. I mean look at your past and future presidents they all look like monkeys compared to their Ghanaian counterparts and they were much dumber too. There's nothing handsome or beautiful about Nigerians.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by JiggamanGh: 12:58am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Money, cars, fame, beauty, game, etc that you can think of people with swag. The South African ladies are my witnesses to how Nigerian men rock their world while their men got envious.

Go Nigerians, you are the best in Africa.

Come to America and you will see swag, not villager swag.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I heard women that marries Nigerians are look down on, they become untouchables
The reason they look down on those women is because they are envious of them. You know guys used to do that to super-hot girls they can't have. It is more or less like paying the girls back for not dating them. Bwahaha....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.