Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111168 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by drss(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
As far as ibo no dey...am happy with d list...sai buhari
The thunder way go fire you the sip kunu.
Who cares about the zoo? Buhari dullard no dey disapoint.
Enjoy ya change. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ogundeleai(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
doctokwus:
Surprises all round.
PMB is quite unpredictable and is really hellbent on not having corrupt,tainted elements in his govt
Well done and may God continue guiding him.

Ita enang actually decamped to APC prior to presidential election but openly said his allegiance was with GEJ then.. Suprisingly he's now special assistant to assembly matter under determine president who has made it known that he belong to everybody and nobody at the same time..Congratulations to appointees

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by freshdude99(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Exactly what we south easterners feared for and now it's happening live and direct!
But trust me, this is a very sweet movie to watch.! Come 2019 we should be in for a bigger shocker...
Maybe then, there will be no more obasanji to be feared by the north

I pity for our southern brothers
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ostem: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
how market yoooloba

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Gwin82(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
drauj:
Best of Luck. I don't care who becomes what as long as they deliver.
so do i
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by splashbaby(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
PMB... Now this president precedent will bring him many problems.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by otunbaajamu(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
a military man presiding over the custom.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by atlwireles: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Buhari, same as 1984 nothing changed. Unfortunately our facebook and twitter generation wanted to relive the days of agony. Waiting for southerners to start changing their names to seek jobs in the civil services, or start using one Alhaji as reference. Welcome to the dark old days. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by zicoraads: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
A military man for the NCS? Are there no competent hands from the DCG's and ACG's? This is shocking!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by simpleseyi: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
basilo101:
Yoruba hw market?

I have covered my face with with my palms. This is too shameful. I think I will ask for the refund of my donation to APC campaign fund. This is not funny again. What is this nah? I think I need a psychiatric evaluation. Se na me dey mad or na Buhari dey craze?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by teamchocolate: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
It is obvious that ur very myopic if u think tinubu is losing out... can't u live one day of ur life without mentioning tinubu... is he ur God?? undecided undecided

psucc:
North 5 South 1

Tinubu is still losing out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by sparkwil(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I am proud to be a nauseating tribal bigot just like Buhari.. This is the change brainless fools like you were preaching all along. Doing away with lawful federal character and fulanizing Nigeria..

Don't mind those condemned foools
When it has to do Wt filling juicy positions, they look northwards.... But when it is a matter of filling d nation's treasury, they look southwards

No thanks to d SW for murdering the cause of southern Nigeria
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by zicoraads: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
otunbaajamu:
a military man presiding over the custom.
Am surprised myself.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
I love it pass u...its ours now..lez flex it
Take a good look at my moniker and then you will know I. Was being sarcastic.

The zoo must fall.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
I don't know why, but I just love this.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by klax(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tinubu, Amaechi, Ngige, Okorocha hhhuuuuhhh Shame on you see your lives.

Buhari God bless you pls give North more post like petroleum minister, Agriculture minister, Finance and Economic, Defense, Transportation, Power and Steel give it all to the North that is what I want and pray for pls GMB do more surprise I have said it last week more tsunami hurricane still on the way some clown jumped on me here now jump again and jump to fire.

This will be a lesson for Tifnubu, Amaechi, Ngige and Okorocha that never sweat for a man you don't know his heart God catches you all and disgraced you after selling your people's to the aboki it's over!!!. Now many will belief me now and trust my words I belong to a family of a class that most of this things going on are passing through my nose one way or the other but people thought I'm just making noise now who is noise maker Wait more is coming just watch. Abeg North should take all yea i support it. CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ogundeleai(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Yorubas voted buhari because gej marginalised them and refused to give dem top positions.
I
If those that will return this nation to country of peace and harmony are from daura so be it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
francizy:
Buhari please and please, make your ministerial list and all other appointments take this same pattern. You are indeed a predictable fellow and am loving you already!!! cheesy

Cc Severussnape, Mogidi, Altwires, dearpreye, etc..
Bros, I just dey laugh, Seriously.

We no talk am?...like I said earlier, I'm not surprised a bit.

Leopard dey change its spot?... Mbanu!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by yvesboss(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
neocortex:

In due time you will understand that moving the nation forward is more than
mere fighting of corruption on newspaper pages.
All humans are inherently selfish though to different degrees, that is
why appointments must be balanced so that there will be proper checks on the
central government.

First of all, i think we dont really care about the newspaper pages now...we base our facts on the visible evidence...Bro, i reside in Lagos and i must confess that power supply is at its maximum in almost 15 years i have spent there...no more incesant generator noise.....that for me is an evidence that there is a machinery in place about to be unleased to work.
Now talking about balanced appointment, if i get what yu meant, appointments that spans across all tye regions right?...Well, thats a good point but if in the interest of the nation, it does not pays us...tell me, of what use is it then?

Nigeria aint national cake abeg

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ebamma(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
South West una never see something,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by asha80(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
henryuzor:

You dont beat a child and expect the child not to cry abi......let me also add one for you...it is the way you make your bed that you will lie on it,you are shouting marginalisation of the southeast now that it has come to appointments,when it was the time to vote why did you not cry the same marginalisation when the whole south east were voting him?...you really expect PMB to leave those who gave him majority votes to win the election and start appointing people from the south east who completely abandoned him...you must be high on weeds
When the leaders of Ohaneze Ndigbo were busy collecting bribes to vote PDP,they didnt think it will have reparcurrsions abi?
Let me ask you a question....if GEJ had won and then abandon the SS and SE to start appointing majority from the North,would that have been okay forr you
My advice for the SS anf SE especially is that they should go and learn how to play politics from the SW,they should shun tribalistic politics and play more of collective/group politics
sorry but nothing to learn from sw in this issue..if you say north then I agree

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by dumodust(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
does igbo do politics?
gbolaga!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Sweetlemon(f): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm so disgusted!
When news of appointments break out, the fist thing people will do is check the state of origin. Really? So track record is no longer important? Mr Fowler that was a Southerner was he not later shown to have fake certificates? The way I'm seeing it, people would prefer him to employ incompetent people from their regions rather than competent people from the North. Then when governance become business as usual, we start crying for our sorry selves. I really don't know when and how manage Nigeria moved from having two Muslim Presidential candidates without anyone batting an eyelash to all this religious and ethnic melodramas.

Honestly I'm beginning to get tired of the Nigerian dream. Maybe I should just relocate to the USA or something. Nigerians really get what they deserve. I'm just happy that Buhari doesn't seem moved by unnecessary outcries and may God grant him the strength to be able to remain resilient and focused on his mission.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Jesusloveyou: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shut the hell up. I can bet you didn't expect Buhari to be such an extremist
what is extremist there? Are they all Muslims?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by mediachirps(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

Go back and lick your wound.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
ebakhaiyhe:
Don't forget what PMB said few weeks ago. "I will look at the election result and give more to those who gave me 95% of their vote than those who gave me 5% of their vote". We all try to downplay that statement, but the reality is gradually unfolding. With the little I know about the subconscious mind in psychology, PMB had reviled what he has in has subconscious mind only to deny it due to public outcry. Let's all pray that it goes well with the nation so that these appointments will not degenerates into a national crisis.
But did the Yorubas give him 5%, how many of them are in his government?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by warrior01: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
simpleseyi:

I have covered my face with with my palms. This is too shameful. I think I will ask for the refund of my donation to APC campaign fund. This is not funny again. What is this nah? I think I need a psychiatric evaluation. Se na me dey mad or na Buhari dey craze?

Good morning

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by mentorandfriend(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm downcast. Seriously.
Bubu, this Northernisation was not what we bargained for when we campaigned for you o.
cry cry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Reference(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
PedroJP:
Hahahahhaha. See Yorubas dey form " i don't care what tribe d person is from, as long as he delivers"

Like seriously ? I thought Northerners don't go to school ? Are southerners now d ones lacking education ?

Na. Its a clear statement that southerners are all kwarapt.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Seawhy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Pls let federal character be represented.
Nigeria belongs to Nigerians and not a section of Nigerians
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by homirefacuny(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
dabigwalls:
Lol. We are in for it. It's either for the better...or for the worse. Let us pray it is for the former.

I sincerely hope it's the former... It's getting messier bro. #FingersCrossed
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by christinie(f): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
AnanseK:

Don't despair. This is not a government for individual offccials accumulating stupendous wealth. It is a government of performance. To gat Nigeria back on it's feet.
and you think only a section of the country can deliver that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.