Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) (20183 Views)

How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / How Do you End An Office Romance Between Two Married People? / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by FLGators1: 2:28am On May 04, 2009
Na you be the guy?

Which kain advice I go give am?

So he can get out of this one clean free and try the same process again?

I don't sympathize cheaters, I can't tolerate them and I hope they. . . .they. . better if I don't say it.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nasogold(m): 2:37am On May 04, 2009
NO BE ME BE THE GUY, BUT DO NOT FORGET THAT TEMPTATION ABOUNDS. NO ONE IS ABOVE TEMPTATION AND DO NOT EVER THINK THAT YOU CANNOT FALL INTO TEMPTATION. ONLY GOD CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY HE CANNOT BE OVERTHROWN BY TEMPTATION. ONLY GOD KEEPS. THATZ WHAT I MEAN.
THE BIBLE EVEN SAYS THAT HE THAT THINKS HE STANDS, SHOULD TAKE HEED LEST HE FALLS,
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by FLGators1: 2:41am On May 04, 2009
Of course temptation abounds.
But if you know how to resist temptation, you don't have to fall in it.

Dude, so you're telling me that just because temptation exists, we must not fight to resist it?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by posakosa(m): 2:43am On May 04, 2009
I don't sympathesize with cheaters either.

Temptations my foot, what a very stupid reason to cheat ? angry angry angry angry
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by FLGators1: 2:44am On May 04, 2009

I don't sympathesize with cheaters either.

Temptations my foot, what a very stupid reason to cheat ?

Right. . . .so plz tell our fellow men to grow some balls and learn how to say no
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nasogold(m): 2:46am On May 04, 2009
FL Gators!:

Of course temptation abounds.
But if you know how to resist temptation, you don't have to fall in it.

Dude, so you're telling me that just because temptation exists, we must not fight to resist it?

ONE THING IS THIS, THIS GUY HAS NOT TOLD US IF HE HAS GIVEN HIS LIFE TO JESUS. IF HE IS JUST A NOMINAL CHRISTIAN, THEN HE CANNOT HELP HIMSELF. FOR THOSE WHO ARE BORN AGAIN, GOD ALONE HELPS THEM TO RESIST TEMPTATION. IF HE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN INDEED, WHO WILL HELP HIM RESIST IT. DO NOT FORGET WHAT CHRIST SAID, 'FOR WITHOUT ME YOU CAN DO NOTHING,
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nasogold(m): 2:50am On May 04, 2009
THE WOMAN IS ALSO HUMAN, SHE IS LIKE A HORSE. IF THE HORSE SAYS NO, NO MAN WILL MOUNT IT, DONT FORGET. ALSO DONT FORGET THAT THE DIRTY GIRL KNOWS NOW THAT THE GUY HAS A FAMILY, AND YET SHE FLIES TO LAGOS TO OPEN YASH!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by FLGators1: 2:50am On May 04, 2009
Dude, awww, isn't this cute. You're soft, easily forgiving and obviously gentle. Unfortunately, I'm not all those. So I'm "advicing" him based on what I've observed from his posts wink
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by FLGators1: 2:52am On May 04, 2009
THE WOMAN IS ALSO HUMAN, SHE IS LIKE A HORSE. IF THE HORSE SAYS NO, NO MAN WILL MOUNT IT, DONT FORGET. ALSO DONT FORGET THAT THE DIRTY GIRL KNOWS NOW THAT THE GUY HAS A FAMILY, AND YET SHE FLIES TO LAGOS TO OPEN YASH!
We do not have the information about the girl. If she knows about him and his marital status.

Mr man, do not use this opportunity to bash naija women. I won't have it wink
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nasogold(m): 2:56am On May 04, 2009
FL Gators!:

We do not have the information about the girl. If she knows about him and his marital status.

Mr man, do not use this opportunity to bash naija women. I won't have it wink
READ HIS POST AND YOU WILL FIND OUT HE TOLD THE LADY THAT HE WAS MARRIED AND YET SHE STILL HANGS ON. THAT'S 2 CHEAP OF HER! FOR ME AS A MAN, I CANNOT SHARE A WOMAN WITH ANOTHER MAN, BUT NAIJA WOMEN DONT CARE SHARING AND SHARING, SORRY FOR THOSE DIRTY SLOTS. AND MADAM, IF YOU DO NOT ADVICE THE NAIJA GIRLS, YOU ARE NOT DOING THEM WELL
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by FLGators1: 3:00am On May 04, 2009
You're right. You're so completely right.

I'm tired of blaming the men only. I don't have that energy anymore.

It's a two way street, both of them are to be blamed.

But that does not mean I have to sympathize him. I want him punished. It won't be fair if he gets away clean. It just won't. wink
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nasogold(m): 3:06am On May 04, 2009
FL Gators!:

You're right. You're so completely right.

I'm tired of blaming the men only. I don't have that energy anymore.

It's a two way street, both of them are to be blamed.

But that does not mean I have to sympathize him. I want him punished. It won't be fair if he gets away clean. It just won't.  wink

QUANT A MOI, I WILL ADVICE HIM TO TELL HIS WIFE AND WHATSOEVER CONSEQUENCE HE GETS, SERVES HIM WELL. BUT IF HE CONFESSES TO HIS WIFE AND SHE FORGIVES, SHE WILL TRUST HIM MORE. AS FOR THE GIRL, SHE SHOULD BEAR HER CROSS AND THE MONEY SHE USES TO PAY FOR FLIGHT TO GO OPEN HER LEGS CAN BE BETTER USED FOR OTHER THINGS, AT LEAST GIVEN TO THE POOR AND CHARITY. PERIOD.
FOR U MADAM, THANK YOU FOR THIS ONCE, TALKING TO THE WOMEN FOLK IN THIS FORUM.
SHALOM
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by FLGators1: 3:09am On May 04, 2009
Sharlom. Are you jew or sth?

I also want him to tell (that's what I meant by pain). But I hope she doesn't forgive him easily. tongue
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nasogold(m): 3:14am On May 04, 2009
OF COURSE U UNDERSTAND, WOMEN DONT FORGIVE SUCH THINGS EASILY. MA GUY WILL DEFINITELY PAY THE PRICE, NO DOUBT. MAY GOD TOUCH HIM SO HE CAN TELL US THE AFTERMAT OF THE LEAKED INFO.
I AM IBO GUY , SO IF YOU CALL ME JEW, YOU MAY NOT BE WRONG, grin grin grin grin
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by FLGators1: 3:16am On May 04, 2009
I thought you guys want us to spell it as "IGBO". Igbo man? hmmm grin grin

Can you plz lower your caps, makes me feel like you're screaming at me tongue tongue

I want one of his balls cut off. That's the only price he can pay
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nasogold(m): 3:22am On May 04, 2009
FL Gators!:

I thought you guys want us to spell it as "IGBO". Igbo man? hmmm  grin grin

Can you plz lower your caps, makes me feel like you're screaming at me tongue tongue

I want one of his balls cut off. That's the only price he can pay

WELL, BRING ROPE TO TIE THE GOAT AND BRING THE GOAT TO TIE THE ROPE MEANS THE SAME. IN ANY CASE IBO AND IGBO MEANS THE SAME.
BUT MY SISTER, IF THE GUY WERE HERE, WILL YOU HAVE THE BOLDNESS TO REMOVE HIS BALL? HABA, THAT WILL BE JUNGLE JUSTICE, THE GUY WILL GROW HUGE LIKE GOLIATH shocked
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Akinagirl(f): 3:24am On May 04, 2009
Umm, ferdiii, why did u quote me?
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by FLGators1: 3:25am On May 04, 2009
So you don't know why I keep a chainsaw under my bed?

Just incase you men want to grow huge like Goliath.

It'll only take me a millisecond to slice off that hairy testicles.

Jungle Justice? So now you know my location, what are you going to do about it? cheesy cheesy
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nasogold(m): 3:32am On May 04, 2009
FL Gators!:

So you don't know why I keep a chainsaw under my bed?

Just incase you men want to grow huge like Goliath.

It'll only take me a millisecond to slice off that hairy testicles.

Jungle Justice? So now you know my location, what are you going to do about it?  cheesy cheesy

WELL, I WILL ONLY ADVICE YOU TO LEAVE 'US' 'MEN' ALONE AND HOLD YOUR OWN MAN WELL. YOU MAY BE WHERE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR OTHERS TO PLUCK THEIR 'BALLS' AND YOU NEGLECT TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR MAN, AND GUESS WHAT WILL HAPPEN, THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED TO THAT GUY'S WIFE , BUT THAT IS NOT YOUR PORTION!!!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by FLGators1: 3:39am On May 04, 2009
If women really want to see it, they'll see signs of cheating from their man.

It's only proper to investigate. If their suspicious is affirmed . . . . .then it's time to leave ground and look for greener grass.

But then, we often want to lie to ourselves and deny the evidence we see. this goes for both women and men.

Plz, your bad wishing for me is not justified, it's just plain cruel. I won't even wish that on my enemies. Not that I'd stick around that long
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nobody: 6:59am On May 04, 2009
@topic

I find it difficult understanding why young beautiful and financially stable ladies fall for old married men.
Just yesterday, a female friend of mine almost jump off from a skyscraper when her sugar daddy, his wife and their 10 years old son showed up to call the 6 months relationship quits with her.
She made it clear that since the man is her first and only love, there are only two options for her;
1. continue the affair with the man
2. Suicide.

I was mad at her cos she knew right from the word go that the man has a family. I would still check her up today to find out if she visited her doctor as we agreed.

@OP

Call it quits if you can and bear the consequences of your action.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by fender(m): 8:01am On May 04, 2009
put an end to this piece of shit youngman. thank God u've not put her in the family way. It's very easy to let
stop seeing her
don't answer her calls
stop visiting places that u're susceptible to seeing her
and above all, forget her in your mind

It's well, the devil is a liar.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by congoshine(m): 8:06am On May 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

You mae her fall by ACTING like you wanted more now you are now whining cos she wont let go?

You're funny. I hope it ends up exactly like Fatal Attractive.

Im sure you meant Fatal Attraction tongue
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by jodeci(m): 8:58am On May 04, 2009
Most guys/babes with "holier than thou attitude" on this thread will do worse if given the opportunity.Most have never even been married,so wont have any valuable advice to give apart from dancing to their whims and caprices.

U have accepted it was a mistake,dats the bottomline.withdraw from her and cease every form of communication.time will take care of the rest.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 04, 2009
Well really this guy came on here to open his mind and he did that well and not holding back about it ,he knows hes done somethings wrong and just  need advice from you guys on how to tell the lady in question that he needs to stop the affair .
Now all the ladies in here are opening their mouth and yarning dust,if he had told the girl rudely that he is not interested again  and the girl comes up here with a post that "i just got jilted "y'all will still come on here and talk rubbish about that man.
dont you get what the guy wants ,he is not having problems with is wife but he does not want the girl to feel terrible cos he is back to his senses.
come to think of it how many of you guys have the guts to come here and talk about whats troubling you ,with the fact the nobody knows or sees you ,
if na girl come here now dey ask for forgiveness from a guy ,all the ladies here go open mouth dey follow am beg but if na man dey beg una go crucify am gosssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh     being self centered  can not help in any situation,learn to view things fro all sides and not only from ur gender position
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Czarskit(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2009
~ Corinthians 10:13 says 'There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but GOD is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above what ye are able: but will with the temptation make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it' ~
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by tudor(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2009
Mr bob,the crime has already been commited.dnt mind all thes religious fanatics telling u u'll reap what u sow and bullshit! Face facts,dis is NAIJA,d worst dat cn happen is your wife moves to her father's house after a while she returns,it's nt lyk she'll sue you to court and take half your properties, if ur enjoying your affair enjoy it WELL! Just dnt tell your wife YOURSELF,and if d away chick tells ur wife,DENY it 4 d sake of ur marriage and kids, women'll always believe wat u tell them when it comes to cheating cuz deep down they want to believe its not true,
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by bsanya(f): 9:35am On May 04, 2009
u need to pray to God that He should minister to the lady that anything u tell her she must accept and that the Lord should forgive u. there is a place of prayer and there is a place of action. tell it to her face that u are no longer interested in her any longer and make sure u tell ur wife so dat it wont be distrastrous if she hear it from another person. all the best
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by BBAnne(f): 9:36am On May 04, 2009
i cant believe i'm hearing this!  shocked, i would seriously hate to be married to a man like you. your INNOCENT  actually trusted u, what u think only guys can have affairs? u think women dont admire guys the same way guys admire ladies? is that waht u think?. well u're very wrong cus we do mister, its just that WE WOMEN are too RESPONSIBLE to sleep around after we have made a decision to stick to one person!!!
, and u've got two kids!!!, jesus!! 2kids man!!!, what the hell were u thinking!!! now u want ur cake back, after u've eaten it. how come u dint ask for advice when u were about to screw around.
 now that u have actually screwed around, u want advice, i've heard of guilty conscience after one time, but urs has been more than once, i think if the girl had totally agreed to leave, u would have done it again with another girl!!,
  , i wish Dicks were detachable, men!!! huh!!!!
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by infoweb(m): 9:40am On May 04, 2009

The deed has been done! and you felt bad now! The enemy will not make one feel bad till he has accomplished what he has in mind. Do you know that such attitude do remove trust in one's partner?Sexual relation do break home. Do not relax of the fact that your  wife want to keep her marriage, If you open her heart you'll see the wounds there.
The solution to your problem now is for you to cleave to God with your family in sincerity and God will heal the wounds that you have build in her heart.

As for the lady you've deceived, let her know what you've done and appologise to her.

For more advice contach INFOTECH - 08034304425.
Bless you.
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by sheyee(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2009
BB Anne:

i cant believe i'm hearing this!  shocked, i would seriously hate to be married to a man like you. your INNOCENT  actually trusted u, what u think only guys can have affairs? u think women dont admire guys the same way guys admire ladies? is that waht u think?. well u're very wrong cus we do mister, its just that WE WOMEN are too RESPONSIBLE to sleep around after we have made a decision to stick to one person!!!
, and u've got two kids!!!, jesus!! 2kids man!!!, what the hell were u thinking!!! now u want ur cake back, after u've eaten it. how come u dint ask for advice when u were about to screw around.
 now that u have actually screwed around, u want advice, i've heard of guilty conscience after one time, but urs has been more than once, i think if the girl had totally agreed to leave, u would have done it again with another girl!!,
  , i wish Dicks were detachable, men!!! huh!!!!
Haba, you harsh o, the guy has come for advise, instead of telling him the way forward na to rain abuses on him.
You fit detach your man's own
Re: How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) by Flancey: 9:43am On May 04, 2009
Bob James, i know u. You are just imaginng things and keeping NL busy.
Na wa for u. Dont ming this guy jo.
He is just saying this to get attention.
This isnt funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out / Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study) / I Am A Single Mum. Can I Still Find True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.