Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (58780 Views)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by liciouspee(f): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't worry.

There are ways to find out anyone - There is nothing like being anonymous the monent you log on to the internet. tongue

Let the higher authority not catch you gisting around like this oh. tongue
Lols,yes i wont let them catch me and same goes to you
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Pque(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
The overlapped transitory is, if i am right, the misuse of words, a fiancee is under engagement to marry (Probably done introduction) while a girlfriend realistically defined is just a girlfriend,a female friend with no obligation of sexual sincerity.

"Cheating" can only be recognize in a situation where both parties,formerly sheer friends have now,agreed they will be marrying each other. Until there is this defined discussion of relationship transposition that makes her your agreed wife to be, if she has sexual relations with someone else she is not cheating since she is not under sexual commitment to you.

don't get confused. Call it whatever u like but 'girlfriend' as used by d op in this contextual relationship: The girl in question is already shining d kondo of d boy and d boy is also firing her honey pot.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
MrBasketball:
Sorry, okay? grincheesywink
Aii, its okay smiley
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by dacovajnr: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
voltron:
what of the "I no send" guys grin but this post is hard on the grils oooh, makes it look as if all they have to offer is between their legs
I no send is same as freestyle
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
liciouspee:
Lols,yes i wont let them catch me and same goes to you
Impressive!

smh grin
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
Curvinus:
Op needs to come off his high horse and face facts for what they are. You are not the best looking guy in town, neither are you the wealthiest or the one with the highest social values. There are men who are better at seducing women than you and if your chick falls for these sort of guys, there's really not much you can do, other than to bide your time and hope things get better or you move on with your life. Attraction is not a choice and girls do not decide who they are attracted to at any point in time. It is really not logical and love is not a switch that you can just switch on and off. The Oxycontin hormone flowing in your brain is some sort of chemical which bonds couples together and it takes a while before its effect wears off. So, if a guy decides to stick with his girl for reasons you may consider inappropriate, it is simply his choice and it has nothing to do with you whatsoever. You haven't walked in his shoes and you shouldn't come here with your ill informed opinion like it's some kind of policy on how we should all live our lives. Relationship is not a one size fits all routine please. People and situations are different.

If you are the sort that find it hard to bond with others, that's your business. But don't come here and look down on others who who enjoy this perfectly natural phenomenon.
grin you look like you have forgiven your gf cheating behaviour multiple times.

Carry on! But remember! AIDS IS REAL wink

4 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
cheat and you are gone.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by MrBasketball: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laveda:
Aii, its okay smiley
I knew my statement hurts you, sorry again. embarassed

Alright! smiley

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by donephi(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
I don't even know where I belong until I catch her...
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by liciouspee(f): 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Impressive!

smh grin
Dont shake it too much so it wont fall off or result in a headache
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Catalyst4real: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmm
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by dacovajnr: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
holysina:

bros u dom talk finish! u feat start all over again oo, afterall na ur right grin cheesy
over and over again sef grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by donephi(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
liciouspee:
Heyyy slow ur horses. AINT defendin any wrong here,just statin my opinion n also being on a neutral ground. I dnt advise anyone to cheat but if u dig deep,u MAY find a genuine reason as to why dey did it.

Genuine reason for cheating hmmm!
Kindly give me one reason
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by dacovajnr: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, Don't bother saying much - I already know who you are. cheesy

How are you?

Hope everyone including your Mom is ok?

Enjoy, I hope you took permission before joining NL - Be careful ,we got sharks in here and too many of them. grin
haba baami why u dey spoil job for the sharks..let them devour lah..atleast d prey knows how to defend..
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by akeem4success03(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
issorait!
Reiyvinn:
Pre-marital relationships in Nigeria have undergone a series of evolution within the last few decades and with the likes of Telemundo, Telenovela and other foreign romantic proses importing various ideas into the system (be it myth, real or fantasy), there's no telling how awkward things may get in a few decades ahead.

"Cheating" (a slang used to connote infidelity in marriages, relationships and partnerships) is one of the most intolerable offences in relationships which oftentime leads to a break up.

However, we hear of cases where a partner is caught cheating but gets forgiven. Is this weird or something?

Well, speaking from a Male perspective, guys HARDLY forgive a cheating girlfriend.

The worst thing you can lose in a guy is his trust.

Once the trust goes out of the door, love, care and every other bond you both had will leave through the window. (it could be immediately, it could be gradual, but it eventually does)

Nevertheless, there are guys who wouldn't mind keeping their girl despite catching them red-handed and their categories could be stated as follows:

1.) The Low Self-Esteem Guys:

These kind of guys simply think they can't find anyone better or that no one else would be willing to accept him like she did so they'd rather stick around and 'manage' her like that.

These type piss me off!

They are usually ugly, broke, lazy, dull and have no potential at all.

2.) The Vengeful Guys:

Oh boy, these ones no get joy at all oh. Once they discover you've been shining other guys kondo behind their backs, they simple delete whatever love they feel for you and will keep crushing your honeypot until they just get tired and dump you outrightly. The after-effect is usually very bad on the lady and could immediately destroy her worth especially if he has pounded her many times, publicizes it and tells his pals how awful you stink down there!

Damn! Hard guys!

3.) The Freestyle Guys:

These ones don't love you. They are almost like the 'hard guys' stated above but they simply don't give a cockroach egg what you do with your honeypot. All they care about it "chop make I chop, no be me own your stuff".

In most cases, they were even cheating on you with someone else before finding out about yours so they won't even feel it.

They'll simply join the long chain of guys out there and destroy your onions, and when they feel your services are no longer required, you know what's next.

4.)The "I am a Gentleman" or the "Jesus" Guys:

These kind of guys can pretend for Africa!

Jeez! I really hate people like this.

They first feel inferior to the guy she's cheating on them with and when she begs for forgiveness, they make her believe he loves her better than the other guy possibly can.

It is usually common with guys who haven't tasted the honeypot before catching her red-handed so they wouldn't wanna lose all the money they've spent on her and try to keep her so he'll try to get under her skirt to get back all he invested on her.

A common statement they tend to say is "You know I'll always treat you like an angel that you are."

Green snakes!

5.)The 'Yakub' Guys

Hehehehe relating to one thread that sprung up earlier, these type of guys are even unsure of their place in the girl's life (whether the true man or just a tool used to kill boredom). So, like the low self-esteem guys, they'll just hang on and try to decipher what you're up to, come to Nairaland to ask for advice and....... just hang on sha.

They don't know whether to end it or continue. They're just there.

6.)The Truly Loving Guys:

Mehn, this ones are extremely rare!

I salute their "love" oh.

They have what every Lady wants in a man yet they choose to give this cheating lady another chance.

Mind you, their trust becomes very fragile and any seed of doubt planted once again would result to a garden of heartbreak for the lady.

They may have tasted the honeypot a thousand times but they're never tired of the love they have for the lady and they don't cheat.

This type give just one chance, nothing more.

I hail una oh!

Once again, if your man catches you cheating, it'd be better for you to consider that relationship 75% over cos they are aware that the population of girls fars exceeds that of guys (16 girls to 1 guy) so they easily move on.

Well, NLers, na here my leg reach. You fit add your own if you get any.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Fkforyou(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ginaz:
Some people doesn't even know the true meaning of love, I know its very hard to forgive a cheating partner but that's when love comes in. We're all humans, none is beyond temptation or below it. It can happen in any situations and a lot of things might trigger it.

Now let me give you an example of a lovely couple I had the chance of knowing, while trying to sort out my relationship problem I went to him for advise. What he asked me was, why are you truly in this relationship? What do you understand by forgiveness?

He told me a story about how when he was dating his wife, she cheated twice but he forgave her and helped her put an end to it. He said, he would have left her but for the sake of LOVE and what he saw in her far out weight any flaws. People called him stupid and foolish, but he never weaver. And today, he's the happiest man on earth because he's very happy with his 10 year marriage.
He said to me, you dont make love, you create it.

He said if he had left his wife, she would have lost herself and wouldn't have been the kind of woman she is today. When I see both of them, I see the meaning of the word love. Indeed, you can create love.

I left him feeling filled with wisdom, and I wanna take his advise seriously and apply it in my life. What I'm trying to say to whomever that is reading this, if your spouse cheated on you and is truly repentant, you should take them back. Love can do the impossible, I so much believe in that.

Marriage is not made up of two perfect creatures, NO! It is two imperfect creatures that makes it perfect. If your spouse is lacking behind, you can help them be a better person. Cheating is bad, I'm not supporting it but for those that are TRULY REPENTANT forgive. Afterall, God still cares for us upon all sins.

if your friends calls you fool and foolish cos you're thinking of taking that poor girl that has been begging for forgiveness, you are the one that is a fool. Cos you are not man enough to be a man of your own self.

Super story........I bet the schmuck is feeling like a knight in shining amour . Not once but twice.....omo that woman jazz strong. She didn't stop she just got smarter.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by arsenal02: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
OK
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
dacovajnr:
haba baami why u dey spoil job for the sharks..let them devour lah..atleast d prey knows how to defend..
You gotta protect your own. tongue
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nicepoker(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
Laveda:
aww really? That's nice tongue
busted.
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by 170chuks(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
what about the type that collect a lot of money from the girl.. Wetin concern them with wether u dey cheat or not..

1 Like

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by dacovajnr: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
You gotta protect your own. tongue
For Shizzle Ma Nizzle bt same tym I feel She's mature enough to look after herself..afterall you sef get prey grin cheesy
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by bummyla(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by WailingWailer00(m): 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Proudly number 3 grin
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
dacovajnr:
For Shizzle Ma Nizzle bt same tym I feel She's mature enough to look after herself..afterall you sef get prey grin cheesy
Every man got a prey but hey! every predator protects her own potential prey from other predators . tongue

This is law of natural preservation. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by meemeetruth(f): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Its always bout d ladies angry buh men cheat too or is it normal
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by dacovajnr: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Every man got a prey but hey! every predator protects her own potential prey from other predators . tongue

This is law of natural preservation. grin grin
I dig you bro... grin cool grin
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Cholls(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
My brothers and sister i don hear everything you don talk for here. No one likes to be seen as foolish in a relationship, even in business our partner will try or should i say take advantage of the trust we assign to them. The only way you can be fulfilled in this life that we live in, is to know who you are and what you can accept. But, my bro/sis. For you to even be in control of cheating or anything in this world we live in is to accept this word that says "The fear of God is the begining of wisdom" Peace!
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Mostprecious(f): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
ennon92:
U do me I do u, God no go vex
In other words u re number 2. Well noted, Next!!!
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Kreemsy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
I beg chop agege 4 dis thread
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I think I have to, at this moment, as a neccesity make an educative obbligato note on the OP's view on the present contemporary subject of discussion, rephrased, Forgiving A Cheating Girlfriend.

First and foremost, I will like OP or anyone who cares to,explain how a 'girlfriend' can be cheating on you,having in mind the realistic definition of a girlfriend not in the unrealistic context of Oxford dictionary which defines it "an inamorata" but the consistent realistic definition,opined, is your female friend with no string attached; "string attached" here is "Engagement or marriage".

That in mind, if defined correctly,mutatiamutandis,accept my perspective, why won't you forgive someone who hitherto is nothing but a female friend to you and not yet be,if soon may, under any agreement of marriage with you when you can easily forgives your male friends?

I think we should learn to learn and acknowledge, appropriately,if necessary,distinctively draw the difference between a "Girlfriend" and a "Wife." A girlfriend I submit cannot cheat only a wife can.
nice one. Buh u come across as some kind of "relationship constitution". Wovld be nicer if you publish a handbook a-z) y guys shouldnt swallow a bullet over a ~girlfriend'....
Re: 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend by sibepoc(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
It's better for the girl to fall for another guy, break up her current relationship and go to the other guy and do what she wants. . If she decides to come back she has a better chance, cos she never cheated. . But when a girl stays with her boyfriend and does shit with another guy, then she deserves anything bad that comes her way. I hate girls who cheat, funny enough, they usually end up punished in one way or the other. No cheating girl goes scot-free..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.