Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (67185 Views)

I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Help!! I Suddenly Became A 2mins Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by stpat1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Stupi'd question.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by shopandmall(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?

sure you are a wise man! paraphrasing a Youruba proverb that says that people will only be attracted to the hand with oil and will flee from that which is stained with blood. Eti e melo, my guy talk to your legs fast, fast, all the red lights of danger are flagging right before you.

Only one thing as changed in the last 3 years, you now have a great job, drive a nice machine and blessings de manifest and all of a sudden you have become the man of her dreams, there is another post on NL where the wife wants to leave the hubby because go slow catch the man life, same kind of lady you have here

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by aprilwise(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Any lady who said u are not good for her or not her type definitely she either not good for or your type. Don't girl friend her. Remind her of how she treated u. She thought she can eat her cake nd have it,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lol. Wonder if this is true
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by mimicious(f): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Tpeters:
give her wat she wants ke? She myt want everything.

My brother don't slack.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Obynolee(f): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
Damfostopper:
....who cares...dats wat gals want....na to Bleep n dump d bitcch sure pass

The is how he will mess up his destiny,do you think that it's all girls that you will mess with and go scout free??.Let every guy that wants to survive in this life be careful the way he mess with girls.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2015
CaroLyner:
silly advice undecided
As in very silly

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Jabioro: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Don't do it..spiritually and mentally she is not good .check her past boy friend she had suck them out and dry.Your glory had just started to shine .please to go for her .Let her be,don't abuse her or behave like if she once offended you,methodically move away from her.otherwise she will report to her big mamas I'll m the world. so my dear brother you got better lady around you .My strictly advice for don't smell anything about her I have such case that I manage recently and she is like had I known ..I beg in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by marlockj: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.

Op the girl is here ohh.

Run for ur life

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
cashcity:
I met a lady in my neighbourhood about 3 years ago in a friend's birthday party. We exchanged contacts and started talking as good friends. With time I started developing feelings and decided to ask her if we can move the friendship to next level.

She said no that I am not her type for relationship, that we are better off as friends that we were. She said that there are so many qualities of a man of her dream in which I am no where near.. Mehn, that statement hurts me so baaaaad. Then, I just concluded my NYSC and she was just in her 3rd year in university. Gradually we stopped contacting each other.

Few months later, I secured employment in one construction company as a site engr. Withing a year, God started blessing me with personal contracts to the extent that I was forced to resign in the company to manage my contract works....I visit my parents in the neighbourhood as usual but never see anything that resemble her all those while. One day a lady shout out my name when I was trying to navigate a T-junction in my street with my newly purchased 2012 Toyota tundra. I struggled to recognise her cos it has been long and women changes so fast. After little discussions, we exchanged contact again. Now my phone can no longer rest because of her constant calls.. She is even forcing me to fix a date for her to visit. This is a lady that allegedly insults hell out of me when I was poor. Again, how did I suddenly become her type now when my stature and look still remain the same.. Pls advice me pals. Should I take her as girlfriend or move on with my life?

My brother say not,cus your status has changed big time.

Let her burn

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Run for ur life!!
If u strav ds gal, she fit use juju catch u.
Ignore d gold digger jooor.
I'm sure u can send d signals to her using ur body language.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by akposking(m): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalastiiclaia see better gist or you still dey on top mountain
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by naijapips02: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
All of you saying fuk her fuk her, I smh for you, not all guys are dogs

Yeah. But all girls are gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by therapistmrs: 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bros you know what's up.it's your call so use your brain. All the best.
therapistmrs. . com
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by 1kinggy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
na you get ur life.
just cut ur own share and be on ur way.

Bad boi!
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by icyprince020(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
The gods forbid...if a woman cant stick to u when u had nothing,all of a sudden she's now faking good gurl,bro run away frm dat gurl o.that gurl aint loyal.swear down!
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by eyinjuege: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
Not all relationships must lead to marriage, so I'm not really sure about the OPs confusion here.
If you still like her, and she also likes you nothing stops you guys from dating. If however you can't move past the perceived slight, then don't date her.
However, if you just want a friends with benefits kinda thing, still no biggie. Life isn't really that complicated. Just let things flow...

Meanwhile, OP do you really mean you're not in any committed relationship? Or you're trying to do some sharp runs under the guise of trying to teach someone a lesson, and seeking validation here on NL?

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by umblicachucks(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
you are just a fool to ask us what are you going to do. get out!

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by swaggprofessor(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
finish d puss n wen e don do u make u 2 tell her say she's not your type.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by sunsewa: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
u don upgrade now to be her type,so do the needful by still quenching that ur former apetite into chop and clean mouth.

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Toks2008(m): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
It happens, you were not up to her level then perhaps cos of your financial position. I am also very sure you look better now so no big deal.

I see.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by viktor01(m): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Guys...........! What's the big deal? Take her back na but have this at the back of your mind that a thief will steal again and don't come back here to tell us how she abandoned you when things went south.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
@Poster, you know well without bringing this to nl that she is not the woman for your life.

A similar story happened in deeper life Church. Our pastor told us the story cos he is very close to the brother. He finished from school and was at home with no good job. He was managing teaching job in osogbo. The pay is just not enough but something to just manage.

You know the way it's done in deeper life is that you see the will of God and you meet your pastor to inform him. This wonderful brother meet the pastor to inform him of a particular sister as the lady he has seen as God's will in marriage.

You know, classy deeper life sister with taste, to cut the story short she told the pastor it's a capital no. That the brother can never be the will of God, pastor even told her to pray about it but she laughed it off.

But the God that opens books to remember us finally opened a book of remembrance for the brother. He met a school mate who works with Cheveron, and the guy seeing him he knew all was not well. To cut it all short, he helped the deeper life brother secure an offer with chevron and in no distance time he traveled for training in the US.

Brother came back to testify in the church and sister without shame ran to meet him and said yes yes. Lol, brother told sister that it's too late that immediately she said no, he met another sister who said yes to him and that their wedding is already fixed.

Brother got married to another sister in that same church and location and flew to USA. As when we were being told this story both still reside in the US and the other sister remain unmarried.

I am not God to decide for you. As a Christian I am, pray to God for the right choice of a woman in your life. Don't go sleeping with her, she might be a snare in your life forever.

As a young man, seek the face of God.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by fotadmowmend(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
dahs wot money can do ....... If money grows on tree, women would..........

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Demainman1: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
What's this about the girl being a gold digger? Who no like better thing?

What's it to say that the next girl that says yes to this 'made' brother is not also a gold digger?

Bros, you liked her then, do you still like her now? If yes, go for it. And remember, it does not always have to lead to marriage.

Just enjoy the moment bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:
B. I. T. C. H.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by simplisity(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bad advicers everywhere! O gini neme?
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
I don't respect Nigerian girls/females/women because of their monetary worst behaviour. If I were you, I will move on with my life without her. Remember girls,of any age that can easily pick a guy,can easily change to another guy. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by franklingud(m): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
All these guys saying ''get ur share of her honey'', am so surprised @ y'all.
Mehn! dat kinda gal doesn't deserve any single moment of mine, she can do and undo.
I call them END TIME GIRLS.

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by greatsodade(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
firstEVA:

I too like this girl reasoning sha...#owonikoko#...

My guy, take ur share too and remember she is definitely not ur type too.
Re: I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. by Richy4(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
I know what you wanna do is on your mind

But if you really need advice, you got 2 choices to make,

1. Forgive her and see if it will work out.

2. simply tell her she was not your type. You can drive your point home by saying you don't date fair weather ladies......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.