Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ (78784 Views)

I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by TrapLORD(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2015
ssoftapple:
it is only a mumu that knows a mumu
Only a compound fool comes up with this kind of dumb theory. Olodo!
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by mizzyboy007: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2015
since you both are not related by blood, ...carry on bro...
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by deramarks(f): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2015
She is ur step sister in d law but really before GOD and man dat gal is like an outsider because itz like her parents re still alive itz just dat... See! Ur story tire me
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Zzyzxt(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2015
"It felt so natural and so right".

Endtime sexual relationship
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
Only a compound fool comes up with this kind of dumb theory. Olodo!
it is ony a testrobelenzon agaripa animated animal like u that spills out gibberish.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2015
Sauce: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/11/i-am-sleeping-with-my-step-sister/[/quote]

I ALMOST THOUGHT CHRIS IS A NAIRALANDER...COPY AND PASTE REPORT.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Mykelpato(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2015
It happens... Love doesn't have limits.

Just that Africans don't accept incest relationships.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by TrapLORD(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2015
ssoftapple:
it is ony a testrobelenzon agaripa animated animal like u that spills out gibberish.
ode!
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by busolakun(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2015
You are not suppose to have sex even before u married, so it was a mistake, pls accept the mistake and ask God for forgiveness. 1John 1:8-10
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2015
End time boy + end time girl= angry bastards pikin

What type of fruits are you people planting for you future? shocked
Better stand on ur feet and tel me such won't repeats itself
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by vinceton: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2015
If you have sincere respect for your mum you won't do it. Granted u are not related by blood, but marriage between your mum/his dad made it appear you are related. Just think! How wil her dad and your mum feel when they find out, happy? Your guess is as good as mine! The fact that we live in a morally depraved world does not make every romantic feeling right. I advise you to jettison all those wrong thoughts and reject all those urging you on on this forum. The earlier the better.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by yemmynoni: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Clap for yourself......

Ka sha ma Dupe
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by watchindelta(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2015
dis tin wey dem dey call Toto n prick don dey cuz problem since 00000AD
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Babe iyaf finish grin
sad...u need cane
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by simdam500(m): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Pheals: I have been having an affair with my step sister. I know it’s wrong but we love one another so much. I am 25, she is 21. My mum married her dad 10 years ago...

And she is 21
finally, somebody saw a tweak in d story.

So the guy has had a thing for the girl since he's 15 and the girl is 11? There's more to the story and i can't believe they sat their elders down to spit out that poo from their mouth.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Are you of Igbo Origin??
If yes, begin go villa make them conduct the necessary sacrifices o!!
There's no way you can convince me that what's going on between you both is normal.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by M4gunners: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2015
kilode100:
How was the xes?
End time question.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by zinachidi(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Wait,are somethings not sacred.

You are dating your step sister,a relation?

Hmmmmm dnt even know how to put it...
Speechlesssadsadsadsad
they're not related by blood, so they're not relations, though to the society, its wrong i guess
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by simdam500(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2015
kilode100:

Forget cousins o. I haff banged plenty o

Their wives don't even suspect a thing.
this babe eh... You use to spice up ur comment with been nawti.

You got ma attention

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by bunmifunsho: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2015
Entym slpn
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by simdam500(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:

shocked shocked shocked shocked hmmmmmm hmmmm his step mum for 4 yrs

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The devil really build room nd parlour in d guys heart

shocked shocked shocked shocked
cheesy you are right
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by AceKid(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2015
guy forget that thing na the babe dey seduce you base on sey on sey you dey love sick n homely (where your own bae dey na?)

p.s: try to move on as far as you can n stay in a place of your privacy #thankmelater
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by shizzy7(f): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2015
You are a wonderful stepbrother.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by bluecircle470: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2015
All d best
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by josite: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2015
it is 2-2.her dad bleeps ur mum and you in turn Bleep her .it seems fair.upscale d game,get her pregnant sooon enof cus her dad will soon get ur mum pregnant.so the two kids will both be called AYODIMEJI.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by dacovajnr: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2015
nonesense:
Taboo!
End time family
Which Taboo? Are they blood related? angry
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2015
They are not blood relations-
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by chukzy700: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2015
you be orue.....................yoruba cow..............................................
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by firstking01(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Wait,are somethings not sacred.

You are dating your step sister,a relation?

Hmmmmm dnt even know how to put it... Speechlesssadsadsadsad
sin of inbreeding.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by 9jatatafo(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2015
I need deliverance and make you sense small
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by ohenhen1: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2015
It is actually not rare. I understand their are no blood ties.
Re: ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ by Oyinladephilip(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2015
*Endtime sex*tribulation sex*rapture sex*.............lik cwiously,hw cn u be sleepin with ur sista...........it is somao funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / Brother Who Married Fiancée Of Murdered Air Force Officer Speaks (pics) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.