Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did (18754 Views)

Nigerian Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Shoot To A New Level. See What They Did / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Okada abeg drop me here.wink
Shift make I sit with you cheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

Lil miss blogger grin. Howdy?
coolam gud..u knw, kicking it
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
victim of what? I refused to be victimised IJN

Wasn't you who deactivated your first account because ishilove banned you when you felt you didn't deserve the ban, and you threatened to leave Nairaland? But still ,you couldn't and you re-registered after 10 days.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tashaamania:
It's a picture I got from a natural hair channel I follow.
Oh! Cute pic. So colourful. Is that what you making for Christmas? wink
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by obiorathesubtle: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
tongue
grin see as dem carry you up.. Nack you for ground..

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
DashMeYansh:

[size=18pt]I was a victim too. SexisrBastard, Vanquay, repentantTroll, Dashmeyansh, NigerianTroll, AmerianTroll, YanshforSale Vanquay16, Boyplae and others I can't remember...She was a nasty Devil[/size]
U DSERVD THOSE BAN
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by naijaboiy: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:
Vickkybee: 2015 would not be remembered without mentioning the self acclaimed virgin feminist.

Victoria presented her share of impact on romance section with her strong stance on feminism and her willingness to battle anyone in any argument that where feminism was the subject of discussion.

She also was at the heart of a lot of famous and interesting, traffic generating e-fights with a lot of popular romance section warlords notably the likes of thesonofmark.
Vickybee that male bìtch. undecided
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Tashaamania(f): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Oh! Cute pic. So colourful. Is that what you making for Christmas? wink
I wish my hair was that length now hehe..I recently cut my hair.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
aahhha..one hater detected. Drink dettol bishhh

I don't hate on dimwitted peasants. I only put them in their place.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin see as dem carry you up.. Nack you for ground..
lemme jor, u cnt hlp a sista
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
aahhha..one hater detected. Drink dettol bishhh
afta seeing dat, i expected u to commit suicide
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Shift make I sit with you cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy

just lap me.cheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
just correcting op na grin cheesy grin

Tell the story of your deactivation!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by obiorathesubtle: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringringringrin
grin grin grin for mortal kombat.. That na flawless victory+fatality.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
softappless:
U DSERVD THOSE BAN
[size=18pt]I have only one fair ban since that birch_ left and I deserved that. But you are an idiot on form, every month you rack in the bans. Stupid_ teenager undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

Lil miss blogger grin. Howdy?
SMH
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by tosyne2much(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
OP, you forgot to add TheSonOfMark and Naijaboiy

MizMyColi and Ishilove, I throway salute ooooo cool

1 Like

Abssalom:

Wasn't you who deactivated your first account because ishilove banned you when you felt you didn't deserve the ban, and you threatened to leave Nairaland? But still ,you couldn't and you re-registered after 10 days.
you are slow and dull. I never deactivated cuz of ishilove. Remember, I came back with same Jacksparrow and was on it without no problem until I deactivated again

Learn to take to correction, you don't know me more than I know myself. I wasn't nobody's victim
Take it or leave it
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by stephenqueen: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Olori Stephanie how kabiyesi for afin?
Kabiru undecided
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.SHE SAID THAT WITHOUT POURING INSULTS ?.DNT SEE ANY REASON FOR DAHT...ABI UNA GET UN-FINISHED BUSINESS?

Your insignificant opinions have been duly noted, and of course, appropriately discarded.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by obiorathesubtle: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lemme jor, u cnt hlp a sista
grin which sister?? Abeeeg oo! Before dem carry me stone go wall.. I no sabi yab pesin.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by tosyne2much(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

just lap me.cheesy
Lap you ke ? shocked

I don't want to have errec.tion ooooo cheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Tell the story of your deactivation!! cheesy cheesy
no story behind it mate tongue tongue tongue
Woke up and felt like romancing the 'deactivate' button cheesy
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Abssalom: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you are slow and dull. I never deactivated cuz of ishilove. Remember, I came back with same Jacksparrow and was on it without no problem until I deactivated again

Learn to take to correction, you don't know me more than I know myself. I wasn't nobody's victim
Take it or leave it

Okay, whatever.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

Kabiru undecided
Rakz wink
DashMeYansh:

[size=18pt]I have only one fair ban since that birch_ left and I deserved that. But you are an idiot on form, every month you rack in the bans. Stupid_ teenager undecided[/size]
OLORIBURUKU, OLOSHI, iv got just two bans since my time on nairaland.
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
grin which sister?? Abeeeg oo! Before dem carry me stone go wall.. I no sabi yab pesin.
ok noted!
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by SINNZ(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
coolam gud..u knw, kicking it

Kick it harda!! angry. Howz the atmosphere like at your end? Caught the xmas feeva yet?
Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Abssalom:

Okay, whatever.
Thanks for understanding and accepting wink
You can edit my name out of the post
Cheers
obiorathesubtle:
grin
tosyne2much:
Lap you ke ? shocked

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

as op no get joy na godwinsad

1 Like

Re: Those Who Impacted Romance Section Positively In 2015 And What They Did by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Lap you ke ? shocked

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Caught In The Act [pics] / Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? / Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.