Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (66051 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by bayocanny: 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

Its fine.
You shouldn't have go extra mile by telling us that a stranger "grab your ass" So that's what buttress da guy point Its really saddened
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ModiKen(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
icewinz:
Girls are not bread my brother,how would we start toasting them grin cheesy

grin grin grin Chai! This got me cracking.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by JehanEddy07(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Echelle:
I've told a girl before dat I can use her period to chop bread grin
Echelle:
oh boy na fine gal ooo. If u see her gan u fit use her pubic hair soak garri
U must be the King Of All Fools! grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Echelle:
I've told a girl before dat I can use her period to chop bread grin
Ewwwww lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by jhorjhor: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lol
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Hi, you look familiar.. Do you have an elder sister/brother in this school? cheesy

I saw your picture on my friend's phone. I just stopped you to confirm if you are the real person. cheesy

• Excuse me!! Do you have a First Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you. cheesy

Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears! cheesy

Growing up was fun, mehn grin..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Mcowubaba: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Michellla:
huh?? grin never heard any of those
Go check facebook, reddit, twitter, Google+, linkedin, Linda ikeji blog, bella naija, naij etc...

U must find ur Songs before this year runs
out..Amin..!!
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Orofo1(f): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Noted.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by dyadeleye(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
HDee:
see you? I dey tell you se, don't be deceived.. grin

Will show you her pix later on... Maybe a year after our anniversary#YouKnowWhatIMean#
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by lordprosh(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Echelle:
oh boy na fine gal ooo. If u see her gan u fit use her pubic hair soak garri

Y na??.. U 4ck up..
I don't toast.. D girls do the chasing nd I do the picking..
I still get d jaz if yhu nid

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by agrovick(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
haywire07:

I'm not the type that crams lines to get a girl. I will just say anyfin that comes to my mind, make friends with u and bombard ur head wit praises. Girls likes complements alot.

Fr some girls, after a bed session, I'll be like "how the f*ck did I start with you?

The bold got me Rotfl, you are right though, spontaneity is the key, pick up lines pale in comparison to a simple hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by agrovick(m): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kaywiluv hunnay, I see u watching
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Leitner: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
dolak:
Hmmm...I rmbr d evening vividly (year 2000).....I was in front of our house, dis guy came to ask of Eze, I told him 'sorry, I don't know most people on street, u can check next house'. He said ok. Next, he said 'beauty, my name is Ade, WHAT SCHOOL YOU ARE GO?' I was shocked, b4 I could open mouth to respond, my dad laughed loud (he had been standing near the gate for few minutes), he opened the gate to see the guy and laughed again...... Till today, one joke my dad never forget is 'hello beauty, what sch u r go'
Lmaooooooo cheesy grin . Wonder how that guy must have felt,with your dad joining with the laugh too grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by haywire07(m): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Orofo1:
A guy came to see his friend at my hostel, saw me and approached me only to tell me that he love me immediately he saw me and that he's looking for a seriously relationship, he then asked if i'm gonna marry him. I just look d mumu wt the face of ''i resemble ibadan babe abi''?.. I knew that day that he must be high on kerosene tho. ;DA guy came to see his friend at my hostel, saw me and approached me only to tell me that he love me immediately he saw me and that he's looking for a seriously relationship, he then asked if i'm gonna marry him. I just look d mumu wt the face of ''i resemble ibadan babe abi''?.. I knew that day that he must be high on kerosene tho.
You are also high!
Just look at ur post undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by banio: 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
I like you. Talk your own
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Michellla(f): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Go check facebook, reddit, twitter, Google+, linkedin, Linda ikeji blog, bella naija, naij etc...

U must find ur Songs before this year runs
out....!!
okay i'll go check them out grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
bayocanny:

You shouldn't have go extra mile by telling us that a stranger "grab your ass"
So that's what buttress da guy point
Its really saddened

You're right. It was vulgar and unattractive. I agree. I just don't appreciate being called a liar on something I'm the only reliable source happened.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by kaywiluv(f): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
agrovick:
Kaywiluv hunnay, I see u watching

Watching with my 3D camera to see how many part it will get to
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Mcowubaba: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Michellla:
okay i'll go check them out grin
Success in ur quest..

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by bayocanny: 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
mustydeen:
Lie lie lie, linus.. Lie lie lie, linus.. undecided

YourMain, ur middle name should be laiMain. Some guy grabs ur butt. WTF, and if it is true, go change ur mode of dressing
Do u really know the kind of society she lives in that may warrant such an occurrence? Enough is enough if u don't believe her just roll over
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Moz22: 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
akthedream:
No....make it 16 cans and you will be very satisfied.
thanks
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
mustydeen:
Lie lie lie, linus.. Lie lie lie, linus.. undecided

YourMain, ur middle name should be laiMain. Some guy grabs ur butt. WTF, and if it is true, go change ur mode of dressing

Yaaaas! Omygod how did you know?!?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by agrovick(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
kaywiluv:

Watching with my 3D camera to see how many part it will get to
Hahaha, my name is I but am missing U grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by bayocanny: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

You're right. It was vulgar and unattractive. I agree. I just don't appreciate being called a liar on something I'm the only reliable source happened.
It ok, btw have missed u
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by kaywiluv(f): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
agrovick:

Hahaha, my name is I but am missing U grin

Lol, which lady u use dat line for undecided it must be those Ijebu Igbo girls abi
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by tzoracle: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah. Guys have no shame

I remember once I was going out for ladies day and I was walking on the pavement with my friend and we crossed the road at the traffic light. And when we reached the half way pavement thingy one guy honked his car. Brings out a 50 note out the window and goes I'll give you this if you do that walk again.

Like what the actual Bleep. I wanted to shove it in his mouth. Mannerless fool.

Sister,#50 can buy u gala o
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
tzoracle:

Sister,#50 can buy u gala o

Lol it's okay. And it was 50 euros grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Omg. This may ruin my NL persona but imma just say it cause it sticks out in my mind cause it shocked me and I laughed even tho I shouldn't have cry grin

He was like "I wanna kiss ur lips..... Then move up to your belly button"

1 Like

bayocanny:

It ok, btw have missed u

Awh missed you too smiley
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by hardychris(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Make I toast you now then.

Baby my father is the owner of river niger plls can I have ur number? grin grin
ladyF:
crynobody dey toast me cry cry cry cry
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by dolak: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Leitner:

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin . Wonder how that guy must have felt,with your dad joining with the laugh too grin
My dear, u needed to witness the scene.....he still did niggar...bounced and formed big boy while leaving.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Got a fine new usher in my office and I told her 'if I were a customer and you're the one that Welcomes me everyday,i'll want mtn to block my line daily so i'll be able to see you.
She still blushes each time she sees me cos of that statement.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.