Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (66048 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by EmmySparky(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

Lol some people have no shame.
It is what it is
REAL....
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
icewinz:
I think the funniest thing i ever said to a girl while trying to break the ice and get on with the toasting was i saying,(she was on lot of jewelries)-me:watsap bea,i love your jewelries her-(smiles), me- i think even your smile was made of 12K gold,and your entire oufit around 100million USD.

She luaghed.

Her: if i could have worth all that my father could have sold me.
(we all luaghed).
The a lil,chat,i collected her digits, and till today she be my paddy cuase it turn out to be friendship.
#thumpsuptosimplegirls.
bro it means upon all ur saying u end up at d friend zoning zone ? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Henrygreat212:
I can remember approaching a girl when I was still in the Uni, inside the campus starting with like ure beautiful and I know u from English department.. am in 3 Level, History Dept blah blah blah...Only for her to tell me that she just got employed in History dept two weeks ago and will be teaching 3 level students of History and international relations....that made me speechless and o never new when I followed her down to her office without saying a word....well we later became friends but that made me never to start full introduction first when meeting a lady for the first time....never came to her Class till I graduated from 3level....my dum*** moment toasting a girl
hahahahahahaha lwkmd
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
The craziest thing I told a Girl in an attempt to toast her was "I Like this your Y*nsh". Don't ask me how it ended

5 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nomzylicious(f): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
Guy: Do u love me?. Me: No, I don't. Guy: Ok ask me if I love u...
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by smoby(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
I dnt see why u guys r formming Shakespeare
If u see babe way u like just go meet her ,
Fine gul I like you talk it own back .....shikina.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by CaroLyner(f): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
DonUjay:
.Heard thay first from Will Smith in Fresh Prince of Bellair....Back then when T.V was so Much Fun
wow .i love that show cheesy they still show it on cable
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Moz22:
Pls I just had 3cans of malta guiness..I hope its nt too much
No....make it 16 cans and you will be very satisfied.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by enasgreat: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Delta State Empowerment Program and total scholarship scheme and how to apply for them

Click www.codelinkefe.wapka.mobi
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Olasco93: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
For an INTROVERT like me, i always stood in front of the girl's house every Sunday night, not knowing what to say and how to say what i want to say to the extent that her mum thought i was one of the new Security Guard of the Church Opposite their house.
Ko funny rara...

13 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah. Guys have no shame

I remember once I was going out for ladies day and I was walking on the pavement with my friend and we crossed the road at the traffic light. And when we reached the half way pavement thingy one guy honked his car. Brings out a 50 note out the window and goes I'll give you this if you do that walk again.

Like what the actual Bleep. I wanted to shove it in his mouth. Mannerless fool.
You must have quite a backside shocked
I think the more sexy you look, the more likely you are to be objectified. tongue
As long as you got a good head on your neck, you really don't lose your pride.
I ain't going to lie, I can be naughty online with a cute chick or just cause am bored. But in person?, that's low.
To some guys it may all be for fun, just them being boys.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by adexdon(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
icewinz:
I think the funniest thing i ever said to a girl while trying to break the ice and get on with the toasting was i saying,(she was on lot of jewelries)-me:watsap bea,i love your jewelries her-(smiles), me- i think even your smile was made of 12K gold,and your entire oufit around 100million USD.

She luaghed.

Her: if i could have worth all that my father could have sold me.
(we all luaghed).
The a lil,chat,i collected her digits, and till today she be my paddy cuase it turn out to be friendship.
#thumpsuptosimplegirls.
smiles
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by urchfem(f): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
After calling for about two days without uttering a word and putting an end to d call immediately he hears d question pls who is dis, He den sends a text tell me he saw my number in his dreams dt we are meant to be (be fire)

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Emmayen:
lie lie
lolxxxxxxxx. That's funny grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by refreshrate: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
7footre:

I actually like it! Will try it out and see what d outcome would be

Let me help you now

*slap*
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by dljbd1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Toasted a girl some years back when I was younger...and after all my epistle I was patiently waiting for a reply and she jst looked @me with indifference and then asked, 'do u want the ans nw or u want to come back?' undecided
That was the height of it! I just walked away without saying a word or looking back.... angry yeah, I walked the fu¢K away!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ugonna1054(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
ddaammyy:
Following to know how it goes cos hv neva been "toasted" cry
grin grin grin, holla babe
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by bufness(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:
If I flip a coin what are my chances of getting head ?

I seem to have lost my number, can I have yours ?

If you could be words on paper, you'd be fine print.

And them ones that be like you're the only chicken in my jollof. Kmt.
mayne those line are dead asf angry, dont tell me a guy used those on u
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
ooops very beautiful legs u have there, do u preach? cos the bible says beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel!
ROTFL grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
blublahd:

You must have quite a backside shocked
I think the more sexy you look, the more likely you are to be objectified. tongue
As long as you got a good head on your neck, you really don't lose your pride.
I ain't going to lie, I can be naughty online with a cute chick or just cause am bored. But in person?, that's low.
To some guys it may all be for fun, just them being boys.

Its such a disgusting way to treat a person and I hate it so much ugh. Or them fellas that bark when you walk by. Why ?

Sigh. But what can you do

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
yungryce:
u can lie ehnn
lolxxxxxxx
Can't stop laffing o
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by labakeJ(f): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Jayjay0:
Even ugly ass girls that have never been approached in their lifetime will still come here and lie...

Well embarassed embarassed
cheesy nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Dobxy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
This thread should be pushed to JOKE angle, I've gotten more than expected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
ugonna1054:
grin grin grin, holla babe
wetin? What? Kilode grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
bufness:
mayne those line are dead asf angry, dont tell me a guy used those on u

Swear. Nonsense creatures.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by adexdon(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
Michellla:
guy: Where have you been all my life?
me: Hiding from guys like you.

guy: i'v seen you somewhere before
me: yeah.thats why i dont go there anymore.

smiles
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

Its such a disgusting way to treat a person and I hate it so much ugh. Or them fellas that bark when you walk by. Why ?

Sigh. But what can you do
It's all about perspective, whatever they do, does it live with you? It should not bother you one bit.
Except for that getting physical part, just reasoning on the boldness of such fellow.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ugonna1054(m): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
ddaammyy:
wetin? What? Kilode grin
cry, no wonder guys neva toast u before grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by sapien(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Do guys still do this silly pick up lines in 2015? That's so 2000! Get a girl you like, walk up to her, and engage her in a meaningful discourse. Heck, she will release her number if you are a smooth talker. Then, the friendship can start from there.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
ugonna1054:
cry, no wonder guys neva toast u before grin
tongue
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Michellla(f): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
HDee:
you're a badass grin
hehe thanks cheesy
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by harry509: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
vybzkartel:
Being a guy myself.. I know what we can say sometimes just because we need that one particular girl... Lol... I remember i told a lady dangote was my business partner... Shockingly i had her... Lol... Ladies let's have some fun... Drop all the funnies guys say and do when they want you. Lol
I don't toast a lady @ all, I snd my boys afta dem while I sit @ my VIP section.... cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.