Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,272 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (66049 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by dyadeleye(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
ladyF:
crynobody dey toast me cry cry cry cry

Pretty ladies aint always lucky I guess....guys think you are taken already..

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by 1freshdude: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
harry509:
I don't toast a lady @ all, I snd my boys afta dem while I sit @ my VIP section.... cool
That's boring! Theirs a fulfilment that comes with hunting and catching your prey without help!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ladyF(f): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
dyadeleye:

Pretty ladies aint always lucky I guess....guys think you are taken already..
lol it's not like that though. We the ugly ones don't get toasters at all....God dey sha cry
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by riczy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Poor grammer construction,u dont "toast" a lady its woo! Hit lik if u agree

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by GoodSamaritan: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
ladyF:
crynobody dey toast me cry cry cry cry

let me toast u then. Why not allow me to insert my sim card into your phone. Am sure u will like the ringing tone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nicepoker(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ladies lie a lot. What ever they are saying here I can never believe them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Baggie20(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
At a party...
Guy: hey love, can I buy you a drink??
Girl: sorry but alcohol is bad for my legs
Guy: how?? does it hurt or swell??
Girl: no, they spread

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by JustKeen(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Walked up to her, pointed to my guys and was like "My friend said I should tell you that I like you".

She bursted into laughter.

On another occasion, I encountered this mean-faced chick, told her "babe u better loosen this ya face o b4 I forget my lines. U know why I'm here naa". She laugh scatter of course.

Hahaha. Those silly Uni days

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ernesty20(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
icewinz:
Girls are not bread my brother,how would we start toasting them grin cheesy
who con ask u that one? Mumu
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by JustKeen(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
riczy:
Poor grammer construction,u dont "toast" a lady its woo! Hit lik if u agree
Grammar Nazi.
Your comment is riddled with blunders too

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by BraniacX(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

What point is this ?

that most perversions are perpetrated outta sight wink like say...............under the hijab. damn! grin you couldn't get more covert than that and am sure he knows too, so don't mind him
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by harry509: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
1freshdude:

That's boring! Theirs a fulfilment that comes with hunting and catching your prey without help!
u Rr correct but my boys know's my specification.... cool
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Echelle(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
esammyblinks:
kai young man u must b a ritualist, hmmm.... hop did gal threw up immediately u said it
guy wida nah. Everythg na toasting lines ooo. Dat statement alone made her laff n laff n laff n laff n laff n said yes!!! NOTE: am myself nt any ritual biko. I reject it iJn.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by riczy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
JustKeen:
Grammar Nazi. Your comment is riddled with blunders too
correct us finally lwkmd
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Cholls(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
mira4u:
I see you in my dreams everytime I close my eyes. You appear like an angel each time I dream, hence you are the one for me. I was like grin "go back to your malaria dream, m damn sure you will see the face clearly this time cos its definitely not my face you saw.
my brothers and sisters I see another outstanding lie lie girl again.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by yemoxyl(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
Excuse me! Do you have a Band- Aid i hurt my knee when i fell for you
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
BraniacX:

that most perversions are perpetrated outta sight wink like say...............under the hijab. damn! grin you couldn't get more covert than that and am sure he knows too, so don't mind him

Lol I know what he meant. It was just really rude.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by mhecee: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
During ma secondary school days, this guy was transferred from another school to mine. And then he started liking me and the line that was night was "looking at ur eyes tonight, and its just like an Italian wine in a goblet" I neva forgot dat,maybe cos i was young and naive . Then recently on BBM a dude told me. Let's play a game and i was like wat game? And he said. "Let me steal ur heart while u steal ma last name"

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by 1freshdude: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
harry509:
u Rr correct but my boys know's my specification.... cool
It's not about spec. It's about the babe falling for you and not your house, status or your car.
Privileged people who have their games goin feel very much better knowing that people are not around them because of their accessories.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ray501(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Michellla:
guy: Where have you been all my life?
me: Hiding from guys like you.

guy: i'v seen you somewhere before
me: yeah.thats why i dont go there anymore.
u wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by agrovick(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
mordtonia:
Girl everyday u add one more G to your swagg, you're a BB.
I asked what's BB? And he said brains and beauty. Chai...my friends almost died of laughter, they said it's BlackBerry no be only BB, and I was feeling bad for him.
Your friends are dumbfacks no offence, someone complimented you as being brainy and beautiful and the first reaction from your friends is to burst into laughter? Your friends are your problem

9 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by harry509: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
1freshdude:

It's not about spec. It's about the babe falling for you and not your house, status or your car.
Privileged people who have their games goin feel very much better knowing that people are not around them because of their accessories.
I udastnd u vry well..... Bt U & I know's wat most nigerians girls want cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by lilmizwierd(f): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
connectikut89:

What?! Someone stole that line from my PlayBook and used it on you undecided

Anyway there is more where that came from wink

Is it just me or u look like J. Lo from behind? kiss
now that got my attention tongue
Back to the topic I make sure to wear my earpiece whether my phone is on or not My rate of getting angry and voilent has no rival #AskMyBestieHeKnows
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by haywire07(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
agrovick:

Your friends are dumbfacks no offence, someone complimented you as being brainy and beautiful and the first reaction from your friends is to burst into laughter? Your friends are your problem
Stupid envious friends na..
Don't u know thats what they do so that a girl won't hav a better boyfriend than their dog

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by muaa(f): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
I can't remember any funny lines from any guy cos once u start talking, it passes tru one ear and goes out tru the other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by firstolalekan(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

Thank you smiley

I'm not taking him serious. Id just rather he didn't disrespect me.
"Chat shît, get banned "

Mstcheeewu !
Wetin dey dis one feeling funky grin
Who dash u ban? U be mod grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
JustKeen:
Walked up to her, pointed to my guys and was like "My friend said I should tell you that I like you".

She bursted into laughter.

On another occasion, I encountered this mean-faced chick, told her "babe u better loosen this ya face o b4 I forget my lines. U know why I'm here naa". She laugh scatter of course.

Hahaha. Those silly Uni days
thumb up

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by lordprosh(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
ddaammyy:
Following to know how it goes cos hv neva been "toasted" cry

Lemme be the 1st
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by HDee(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Michellla:
hehe thanks cheesy
I guess you're a tough one wink you gotta take it easy on 'em guys. grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Michellla(f): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
HDee:
you're a badass grin
thanks cheesy grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by HDee(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
muaa:
I can't remember any funny lines from any guy cos once u start talking, it passes tru one ear and goes out tru the other
o daju! Ha?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Michellla(f): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:

lol cheesy for u mind...
If na Dangote pikin or a Trey songs specie- na u go colect dia phone put ur 3 numbers...
but it wasnt treysongz so no talk on that tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.