Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (66045 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by lordprosh(m): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
twerky:
grin Let me insert my sim card into your phone and u will like the ringing tone I was like WTF cheesy
LoL.. D dude is 100% sincere.. He jst said wat he wanted frm u..
But wat ws ur response?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by agrovick(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
haywire07:

Stupid envious friends na..
Don't u know thats what they do so that a girl won't hav a better boyfriend than their dog
As in ehn, I cut for the lady o. That's one of the most beautiful compliments a girl can ever received, I won't be surprised if her inner circle is full of mgbekes.
Meanwhile, You wanna drop lines u used in the past?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
firstolalekan:

"Chat shît, get banned "

Mstcheeewu !
Wetin dey dis one feeling funky grin
Who dash u ban? U be mod grin

Excuse me ?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by HDee(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
Michellla:
thanks cheesy grin
lol cheesy
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Michellla(f): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
HDee:
I guess you're a tough one wink you gotta take it easy on 'em guys. grin
lol.they do deserve the snappy responses sometimes.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by lordprosh(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Echelle:
I've told a girl before dat I can use her period to chop bread grin
Ahhahh.. Guy wetin happn na??..

Na so d girl fine reach?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by HDee(m): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

Excuse me ?
grin e maa ja...

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Success1099(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
walahi! i told her she luks lyk omotola, na it d babe start to d hapy. d next tin d babe stat forming, mehn i regret telin her dat caus her head swell

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Talph: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
mhecee:
During ma secondary school days, this guy was transferred from another school to mine. And then he started liking me and the line that was night was "looking at ur eyes tonight, and its just like an Italian wine in a goblet" I neva forgot dat,maybe cos i was young and naive . Then recently on BBM a dude told me. Let's play a game and i was like wat game? And he said. "Let me steal ur heart while u steal ma last name"
Funny. You're barely 15 minutes old on here
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by dyadeleye(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
ladyF:

lol it's not like that though. We the ugly ones don't get toasters at all....God dey sha cry

Don't lie to yourself ladyF, you are one of the beautiful ones jere abegi#.
Gonna bring the game to your doormot right now....#hehehehehe#
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Echelle(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
lordprosh:

Ahhahh.. Guy wetin happn na??..

Na so d girl fine reach?
oh boy na fine gal ooo. If u see her gan u fit use her pubic hair soak garri
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by HDee(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
twerky:
grin Let me insert my sim card into your phone and u will like the ringing tone I was like WTF cheesy
lol cheesy #word
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by HDee(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Echelle:
oh boy na fine gal ooo. If u see her gan u fit use her pubic hair soak garri
why you dey lie??
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Leriebloom(f): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
;DI am ready to share you with your boyfriend,it wldnt b a problem
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nickymezor(f): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Echelle:
I've told a girl before dat I can use her period to chop bread grin
shocked shocked
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Mcowubaba: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Michellla:
but it wasnt treysongz so no talk on that tongue
It may be Treysongs in disguise...harrysongs dey too ....keep hope alive smiley
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by HDee(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
dyadeleye:

Don't lie to yourself ladyF, you are one of the beautiful ones jere abegi#.
Gonna bring the game to your doormot right now....#hehehehehe#
you don see her pishure before?? No dey hype her jor.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by muaa(f): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
HDee:
o daju! Ha?
Wahs that?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Lovelynature(m): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Cholls:
my sister u can liee.
hahaha, bro how do you she's lying?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Lovelynature(m): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Cholls:
my sister u can liee.
hahaha, bro how do you know she's lying?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by mustydeen(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lie lie lie, linus.. Lie lie lie, linus.. undecided

YourMain, ur middle name should be laiMain. Some guy grabs ur butt. WTF, and if it is true, go change ur mode of dressing

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Michellla(f): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:

It may be Treysongs in disguise...harrysongs dey too ....keep hope alive smiley
lol nah.i bet he's taken
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Cholls(m): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lovelynature:
hahaha, bro how do you know she's lying?
my brother 'cuz I know a lie when I hear one.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by HDee(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
Michellla:
lol.they do deserve the snappy responses sometimes.
yea.. I gerrit! Buh dats watchu get wen you're too beautiful. grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by stevedre: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
Who broke ur heart?? whos responsible for this?? angry angry angry..... Losen up cuz there are better ways to make a guy vanish with out ignoring the guy. cool

muaa:
I can't remember any funny lines from any guy cos once u start talking, it passes tru one ear and goes out tru the other
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by haywire07(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
agrovick:

As in ehn, I cut for the lady o. That's one of the most beautiful compliments a girl can ever received, I won't be surprised if her inner circle is full of mgbekes.
Meanwhile, You wanna drop lines u used in the past?
I'm not the type that crams lines to get a girl. I will just say anyfin that comes to my mind, make friends with u and bombard ur head wit praises. Girls likes complements alot.

Fr some girls, after a bed session, I'll be like "how the f*ck did I start with you?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by dyadeleye(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
HDee:
you don see her pishure before?? No dey hype her jor.

Bruh forget ooo, this one wey dey hide pix go set pass Muna self...trust me.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Mcowubaba: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Michellla:
lol nah.i bet he's taken
Noo
There is still a songs out dia... Obinnasongs, femisongs, harunasongs.. Songs na songs tongue...
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by dolak: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hmmm...I rmbr d evening vividly (year 2000).....I was in front of our house, dis guy came to ask of Eze, I told him 'sorry, I don't know most people on street, u can check next house'. He said ok. Next, he said 'beauty, my name is Ade, WHAT SCHOOL YOU ARE GO?' I was shocked, b4 I could open mouth to respond, my dad laughed loud (he had been standing near the gate for few minutes), he opened the gate to see the guy and laughed again...... Till today, one joke my dad never forget is 'hello beauty, what sch u r go'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by HDee(m): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
muaa:
Wahs that?
never mind #smh grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Michellla(f): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Noo
There is still a songs out dia... Obinnasongs, femisongs, harunasongs.. Songs na songs tongue...
huh?? grin never heard any of those
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by HDee(m): 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
dyadeleye:

Bruh forget ooo, this one wey dey hide pix go set pass Muna self...trust me.
see you? I dey tell you se, don't be deceived.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.