Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With (68363 Views)

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 23, 2016
PunterTim:
No Offence,Women Are Confused Creatures!

embarassed
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by smoothlips(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
what are you telling me.even intelligent guys chase girls.
teamhardtoget#
You go teeee oooo
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Applies to everyone.. Men nd women. U can't be 100% certain about anything at every point in ur life. There's always need for re-evaluation.
you are right! U see, why I like you is that u tell the truth... cool and admit the truth.. And live by the truth. smiley
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by AyamConfidence(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
hehe.was playing tho grin
thank God ooo...no hard to get things...just easy going life abi
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by avicky(f): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
I will surely register my presence on a thread like this. Rapmoney, nice write-up and thanks for the mention

Ladies who play hard-to-get are usually dumb skull, flirt, gold-diggers, delusional, indecisive, re.tard, arrogant, pompous, proud and full of over-bloated ego. These people don't know what they want in life. However, their decisions are usually based on the appraisal and interest of their so called friends which land many of them into late or failed marriage. Yoruba adage says "only a foolish person smells what he knows he will not eat

Lemme quickly add mine cool

*clears throat*

5. Guys with high self esteem

Guys who hold themselves in high self esteem don't go about gracing the floor just to have a lady playing one yeye hard to get. As for me, I have no atom of regard for ladies who act as if every potential suitor should be treated and screened like Multina Dance Hall Audition. I will smh 4 such a lady for being indecisive, I will therefore lose my respect for her and my chase for her will dwindle afterwards

6. Handsome Dudes

I have noticed that only below average looking guys (I don't want to use the word ugly) that usually force themselves on ladies. Since they don't look good and attractive, they withstand any poo and are always acting like a puppet even if a lady treats them like Dangote bag of cement. But when a dude is very handsome, swagful, sophisticated, wears good clothings and perfume, his market value will increase, so your hard-to-get will only haunt you

7. Nairaland Moderators

If you play hard-to-get to people like Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and Obinoscopy, I'm sorry your dad will end up placing you on OLX. This is because they've got so many nairaland babes at the tip of the fingers, so dem no get time cheesy

Guys let's do a survey cool

Click Like if you detest ladies who waste your time by playing hard-to-get, otherwise, click Share cool
Hmmmmmm. You are talking from experience ba?

If a lady falls for you easily, you will call her cheap, if she does otherwise, then she's playing hard to get. Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
teamhardtoget#

u ll die a lesbian!!!!!! ###Team hate hard to get girls###
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 23, 2016
op, all ur points point to me, ion even approach girls
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2016
LaurelP:

Well you probably are different. Like I said, a good number of ladies will just play along with you.
Probably they feel that it gives them more choices or it just makes them feel good about themselves.
The bad news though is that it backfires most times. The lady becomes confused and is distracted by these many guys

yes and its terrible gals like that have oju kokoro
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Monalisa185(f): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2016
chimauk:
hey dear...just checked ur dp.do u work in console?

huh? console? care to explain what that means?
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by CaroLyner(f): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
thank God ooo...no hard to get things...just easy going life abi
you got it smiley
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by CaroLyner(f): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2016
whizcartel:
in your crazy girlie utopian fantasy..u berra wake up! dollar na 305 naira. nobody's got d time.
Umm.okay
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2016
ehissi:
Hmmmmmm..............

On behalf of all hard to get ladies and all responsible men who are enjoying their relationships and marriages with their hard won "Eminados"; I disagree!!

Whether men be intelligent, high or low self esteem, direction or directionless, being hard to get isn't a factor.

On the contrary, the only reason any man will consider a woman/lady "hard to get" is if he hasn't taken out time to observe a lady to establish her worth or he is attracted to her simply because of the "goods or luggage" she is carrying or he didn't get her eventually.

Once the true value of a ladies companionship is assessed and established; it doesn't even occur to you that she is actually playing hard to get; that is until you get her anyway!!

It cost me 8 full years to capture my personal, customised, one in a million "asamkpokoto", my original eminado - not all those pirated software everywhere - and for 6 of those years I never got a yes or no answer not even an "I will think about it" answer!!

That didn't stop my vision and dreams, on the contrary it shapened it, because they are lot of things a typical man in life may take for granted, until a remarkable lady with a focus and vision for her own life too and the dexterity to pursue it appears on the scene; na there parade go change Oooh!!

If a man, claims to be intelligent, busy, an introvert, has high self esteem, focus and other such mumbo-jumbo, hocus-pocus, slippity-slam; when he sees a woman/lady that has value and high net-worth in the field of matrimony and a life-long partnership and companionship, his calendar, schedule, ward-robe, spending habits, feeding habits, life-style, even the way he dey waka will change to accommodate a jewel of inestimable value!!

In any case, in my own particular example/experience, the issue wasn't whether she was hard or soft or easy to get. I was more concerned with finding out if there is something I was missing; getting to understand this type of person fully, so I know if I am looking down the wrong lane.

Of course there were times when it looked like I was just wasting my time; especially considering that most guys around me use the same period I use to get her to walk in and out of at least 10 different babes/relationship and chop, clean mouth waka!! But where/what are those relationships now; compared to what I have??

So I disagree with the article entirely; what I don't advise is playing hard to get just for the fun of it!! Like a rite of passage he must go through just because you say so; if you are keeping him on a waiting list so that you can observe if the person in question is sincere and is someone whom you can cope with for the rest of ya life; I think there's nothing wrong with playing "Hard-to-get" or whatever name it is called these days!!

#MyOwn10Kobo
sorry to say! but you fooling yourself!

8yrs to capture your WOMAN undecided

that WOMAN must have fvcked many guys and finally settle for a MUGU like you!

no offense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by dawtune(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Monalisa185:
here to read reasonable comments... since I came late na

Asin ehn, you late ooo..
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by hardbody: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
teamhardtoget#

You go tey for dia.....

On post....dead on point.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by manie(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2016
sonofananimal:

no offense!

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
you are right! U see, why I like you is that u tell the truth... cool and admit the truth.. And live by the truth. smiley

cheesy.. Gracias.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by chimauk(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

huh? console? care to explain what that means?
dats d building etisalat uses as their call center
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Monalisa185(f): 8:50am On Jan 23, 2016
chimauk:
dats d building etisalat uses as their call center

awwww, so sorry, that's my house, not any etisalat building
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by cvon(f): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2016
Cholls:
my brother my babe wey try that with me don win be that.......cuz I go make sure Chase until I get her and bang! bang! then move to the next one who will challenge my ego.

Life is too short.
Seconded!
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2016
pulsa:

Dear any guy dat wants a relationship with you, if that is you in your dp is a paedophile, but then na that's not you, your posts gave you away as someone who's not a kid, and "age is not just a number".
Guy u funny die,u carry the matter for head gan.dat lil angel is jst 3.so can u pls leave her out of the topic...tnx.chao
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Dujardin(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2016
Rapmoney:
There is always this misconception among our young Nigerian ladies of today that playing 'hard to get' is the sure way of identifying a guy who truly desires and cherishes them. This notion is not only fallacious, it also stands on a sinking foundation! There are guys who would play along with you to the end just to 'get down with you' and eventually show you the EXIT SIGN when it is time for them to take a leave cool It doesn't matter the method you use in playing the so-called 'hard to get'. If you like, do it in a Chinese style or Zimbabwean style!!! Dat nor be dia concern!!! wink

On a serious note, that a guy doesn't have time to start running after you like a kindergaten child doesn't mean he never desired you or liked you in sincerity. Different strokes for different folks, they say wink Below are the types of guys that find it difficult to tolerate 'hard to get' in romantic affairs:

1) Intelligent guys: These set of guys find it difficult to tolerate all the unnecessary rigmarole that comes with a lady playing hard-to-get. Do you think an intelligent person doesn't know he is? You cannot be the one to tell him; he knows it. He probably has some real brain-storming stuffs to do that can create wealth and help others as well other than chasing you up and down the road or calling your line several times without any response on daily basis!

2) Ambitious guys: When I say 'ambitious', I'm not talking of guys who wake up in the morning with huge wraps of indian hemp in their hands with loud talk of 'I go hammer, I go hammer'!!! I mean guys who have concrete dreams and are working towards it. They probably won't have time to chase you here and there when they know they have lot and lot of work to do. There's a difference between chasing women and dating a girl; you probably don't expect the latter to slow down his dreams! He might need you sincerely; he doesn't want to chase women wink

3) Guys that are emotionally strong: It takes an emotionally strong bloke to turn down the unreasonable request of a woman in a reasonable way. This means that guys who are emotionally strong have a greater possibility of saying 'NO' to the ritualistic torture or torment that goes with playing hard-to-get. They might easily back up. That doesn't mean they lacked sincere desires or are feeble-minded; it could mean that they are just too emotionally upgraded to start playing the role of a primary school boy in a movie directed by the lady!

4) Introverted guys: These people think very deeply because they spend much time alone. When a lady plays hard to get, it irritates them often times and they quickly dump her matter!!! Now, what's the stress? Since he is a deep thinker and probably a melancholic, he might paint a beautiful picture of love for you in his heart and when you mess up with your hard-to-get stunts, he quickly gives up because you not only burst his bubbles; you spoil the beautiful picture he employs his creativity painting.

Good evening!

I can't believe i have a biography on NL! This is a summary of my life

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2016
manie:

You are right.
I'm telling you!
even 3 month will be too much to follow a woman!

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by G8Arthur(m): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2016
Bro u really read me and I bet u r one of us to knw these.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by henrinity(m): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2016
ichommy:

U don forget? We dont sleep. We hustle. grin nah to arrange 2mao bet sure pass. wink

U neva check ya Mail?
lol.. Oga i feel you jareh... You got me really laughing hard.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by AKAKAK(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bros.

If you jam better woman wey dey play hard to get,bros continue to pursue her oh.

Better women scarce.

bros real better women no dey form to get when they a potential good husbands. it takes a lot if wisdom......
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by ehissi(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2016
sonofananimal:

no offense!

No offense taken! And for the record, she is still a virgin so there is no fvcked or unfvcked Mugu here!!

Plus if you truly love someone and are totally commited to that person - body and soul - 8years to capture a woman will feel like 8 weeks or even 8 days.

Cheers.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by ToyinDipo(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2016
@op you are so RIGHT with all the points.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by ichommy(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2016
henrinity:
lol.. Oga i feel you jareh... You got me really laughing hard.

Naso Boss, 2016 go soon finish. No time to check time grin
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by manie(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2016
sonofananimal:
I'm telling you!

even 3 month will be too much to follow a woman!

The lady played on the guy's insecurity, intelligence and non-marketability in the dating game.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by pulsa(m): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=Harbigail post=42243202]Guy u funny die,u carry the matter for head gan.dat lil angel is jst 3.so can u pls leave her out of the topic...tnx.chao[/quote
shey I tell you say I no know ni , me been de whine you abi person no fit whine you again. grin[quote author=Harbigail post=42243202]Guy u funny die,u carry the matter for head gan.dat lil angel is jst 3.so can u pls leave her out of the topic...tnx.chao[/quote
shey I tell you say I no know ni , me been de whine you abi person no fit whine you again.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 23, 2016
ehissi:

No offense taken! And for the record, she is still a virgin so there is no fvcked or unfvcked Mugu here!!

Plus if you truly love someone and are totally commited to that person - body and soul - 8years to capture a woman will feel like 8 weeks or even 8 days.

Cheers.
love always goes in two ways,

if she love you and you love her! a day or even less than 2month will be more than enough.

in your own case, she just put you in her backup plan and you fall right through it.

ex virgin I guess

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by pulsa(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2016
Harbigail:
Guy u funny die,u carry the matter for head gan.dat lil angel is jst 3.so can u pls leave her out of the topic...tnx.chao
shey I tell you say I no know ni , me just dey whine you abi person no fit whine you again ni grin
Harbigail:
shey I tell you say I no know ni , me just dey whine you abi person no fit whine you again ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.