Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With (68362 Views)

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by zarkknight(m): 1:22am On Jan 23, 2016
Guys that believe there are thousands of fishes in the ocean. You loose one, you gain more...proving hard to get is a turn off for some guys, especially those with very high self esteem, I wish Naija girls knew. In sean tizzles voice...Sho le?
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Monalisa185(f): 1:24am On Jan 23, 2016
here to read reasonable comments... since I came late na
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by ElPhenomenal(m): 1:27am On Jan 23, 2016
totally me
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Bofemsky(f): 1:30am On Jan 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bros.

If you jam better woman wey dey play hard to get,bros continue to pursue her oh.

Better women scarce.
If she be better woman, she won't play hard to get. Playing hard to get is a game of the immature! My two cents anyway!
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by arryor: 1:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Rapmoney:
There is always this misconception among our young Nigerian ladies of today that playing 'hard to get' is the sure way of identifying a guy who truly desires and cherishes them. This notion is not only fallacious, it also stands on a sinking foundation! There are guys who would play along with you to the end just to 'get down with you' and eventually show you the EXIT SIGN when it is time for them to take a leave cool It doesn't matter the method you use in playing the so-called 'hard to get'. If you like, do it in a Chinese style or Zimbabwean style!!! Dat nor be dia concern!!! wink

On a serious note, that a guy doesn't have time to start running after you like a kindergaten child doesn't mean he never desired you or liked you in sincerity. Different strokes for different folks, they say wink Below are the types of guys that find it difficult to tolerate 'hard to get' in romantic affairs:

1) Intelligent guys: These set of guys find it difficult to tolerate all the unnecessary rigmarole that comes with a lady playing hard-to-get. Do you think an intelligent person doesn't know he is? You cannot be the one to tell him; he knows it. He probably has some real brain-storming stuffs to do that can create wealth and help others as well other than chasing you up and down the road or calling your line several times without any response on daily basis!

2) Ambitious guys: When I say 'ambitious', I'm not talking of guys who wake up in the morning with huge wraps of indian hemp in their hands with loud talk of 'I go hammer, I go hammer'!!! I mean guys who have concrete dreams and are working towards it. They probably won't have time to chase you here and there when they know they have lot and lot of work to do. There's a difference between chasing women and dating a girl; you probably don't expect the latter to slow down his dreams! He might need you sincerely; he doesn't want to chase women wink

3) Guys that are emotionally strong: It takes an emotionally strong bloke to turn down the unreasonable request of a woman in a reasonable way. This means that guys who are emotionally strong have a greater possibility of saying 'NO' to the ritualistic torture or torment that goes with playing hard-to-get. They might easily back up. That doesn't mean they lacked sincere desires or are feeble-minded; it could mean that they are just too emotionally upgraded to start playing the role of a primary school boy in a movie directed by the lady!

4) Introverted guys: These people think very deeply because they spend much time alone. When a lady plays hard to get, it irritates them often times and they quickly dump her matter!!! Now, what's the stress? Since he is a deep thinker and probably a melancholic, he might paint a beautiful picture of love for you in his heart and when you mess up with your hard-to-get stunts, he quickly gives up because you not only burst his bubbles; you spoil the beautiful picture he employs his creativity painting.

Good evening!

When a girl plays hard to get in this part of the world, it mostly for the wrong reasons, whether or not she's trying to access the situation or procrastinate is a rhetorical question...

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 23, 2016
Funny at some point i thought OP ws describing me. Bt naija gals sha, dey dnt knw wen nd wen nt to form!
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 23, 2016
Cholls:
my brother my babe wey try that with me don win be that.......cuz I go make sure Chase until I get her and bang! bang! then move to the next one who will challenge my ego.

Life is too short .

That's what u live for... Nice undecided
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by AreaFada2: 1:51am On Jan 23, 2016
Who has time for any Odyssey these days with girls everywhere?

If you form too much, before you say jack, he might even already have a better wife material. cheesy grin

Sometimes a girl will be playing hard to get to a responsible guy while at the same time, one useless NFA Indian hemp guy is shining her thing mercilessly on daily basis. grin cheesy

Leave matter for Matthias jor.

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by haibe(m): 2:36am On Jan 23, 2016
Toks2008:

I am more than awed when i read the article because this is just me 100%.

First and foremost i hardly approach a lady to show interest as regards romantic thingy because i take my time a lot and when i eventually do i make a request to be your friend which i believe its not harmful but if you start to show any funny sign of pride i will just shake my head and almost tell you that its your loss.

Lol are u sure u are not my twin bro.. Same thing with me too.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 23, 2016
I can relate to numbers 1 & 2
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Bollove: 3:13am On Jan 23, 2016
post=42237479:

if you are not even ready to settle down yet I will keep saying this.you have no business or whatever going into any relationship or even chasing women.its setback.you won't believe this now.but you will remember this later. Stay focus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by whizcartel(m): 3:21am On Jan 23, 2016
So i'm not crazy after all.... My ex attitude change all of a sudden. she was expecting me to drop like 50 missed calls nd crying. left her cuckoo ass immediately. up to today i still don't think i left a girl i liked.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by whizcartel(m): 3:27am On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
what are you telling me.even intelligent guys chase girls.
teamhardtoget#
in your crazy girlie utopian fantasy..u berra wake up! dollar na 305 naira. nobody's got d time.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by whizcartel(m): 3:32am On Jan 23, 2016
Toks2008:

My life in one single thread.
Awesome
i swear bro.... i just realized i was not crazy after all.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by whizcartel(m): 3:32am On Jan 23, 2016
Toks2008:

My life in one single thread.
Awesome
i swear bro.... i just realized i was not crazy after all.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by whizcartel(m): 3:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Rapmoney:
That's why friendship is necessary; don't make it seem as if the guy is embarking on a journey to the top of Mount Everest! He can't continue chasing you up and down, his emotions are at stake too cool
PREACH!!!

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by whizcartel(m): 3:44am On Jan 23, 2016
Harbigail:
Truth is,i hate to waste my time or anyone else's coz i realy get irritated when some guy keeps stalking me all the time.when i meet a guy am attracted to, i let u knw if we can get d ball rolling or not.it makes no different to me if i said yes today and another says hers in 3yrs.We both said yes in d end.
If you don't to to waste your time or his, a simple NO would be better. a guy stalking you is the opposite of all what the op wrote.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by whizcartel(m): 3:51am On Jan 23, 2016
MissGdope:
all these yeye guys sef. A girl will be sincerely rejecting your advances but you won't hear. you will say she is playing hard-to-get. so when she decides to use you as atm and dump you after use, you will come and be ranting on NL
Continue....
make una no geh sense grin grin grin
Did you read the post well.. B4 u start all your bullsh!t, dem n!ggaz dn show u dia back.. op was nt talking bout guys chase after a chick. he is talking bout guys has the sense to depleting attitudes towards dem... be it for good or bad. if u nur like d boy a simple NO is OK.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by whizcartel(m): 3:52am On Jan 23, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Theres nothing like forming hard to get,once a guy woo me and i like him no worms but if reverse is the case i will tell him outright im not interested.
Na person wey dey make sense be dis
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by ifoundmyperfect: 3:53am On Jan 23, 2016
I'm super intelligent, ambitious, successful, emotionally strong, handsome and introverted to a certain degree... I like my woman hard to get.... A pink star diamond remains the rarest gemstone, making it the hardest to get and overpriced across the globe. The harder it is to get a woman, the more value you place on her. If you are emotionally intelligent, you'd find your way thru. #myOPINION
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Ahmeduana(m): 4:14am On Jan 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bros.

If you jam better woman wey dey play hard to get,bros continue to pursue her oh.

Better women scarce.
BETTER MEN ALSO DEY SCARCE.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Otuabaroku: 4:38am On Jan 23, 2016
ifoundmyperfect:
I'm super intelligent, ambitious, successful, emotionally strong, handsome and introverted to a certain degree... I like my woman hard to get.... A pink star diamond remains the rarest gemstone, making it the hardest to get and overpriced across the globe. The harder it is to get a woman, the more value you place on her. If you are emotionally intelligent, you'd find your way thru. #myOPINION

If the girl you are wooing see all of those qualities you mentioned and they met what she is looking in a man and she is still play hard to get, don't you think something is wrong. It could be that she is not straight forward person. It could be that she is a confused person who does not know what she wants. It could also be that she has ego issue or low safe esteem.

Have you also wondered while most times bad girls end up marrying good guys; they mostly know what they want and go for it as soon as the opportunity present itself.

Most times, the guys that genuinely have something to offer and know their self worth do not waste too much time wooing girls.

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
what are you telling me.even intelligent guys chase girls.
teamhardtoget#
You still dey your papa house?
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by jericco1(m): 4:50am On Jan 23, 2016
Very sincere article
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by chriskosherbal(m): 5:49am On Jan 23, 2016
Ladies take it easy on stressing guys. And guys you need to keep that lady when she finally agrees by using constantly the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER lover's https://www.nairaland.com/2881018/100-herbal-remedy-weak-attention#42196537.
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 23, 2016
MissGdope:
o

obhiomen! odianose. akuemosenobula cheesy
we ki bho? bodi ayie?
Aaaah! you don sabi pass me ooo cheesy cheesy

Egbe fure obhio. Happy new year cheesy
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 23, 2016
laprince:

Obhiaba. Khara owaen.
Obhiesan kpataki, Egbe fuwere. Good morning

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by JayJustus(m): 5:52am On Jan 23, 2016
no time for all these...all i do is WIN WIN WIN NO MATTER WHAT...chop and clean mouth is the way to go...
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Edipee(m): 6:02am On Jan 23, 2016
Someone is dissecting me here. But I thank God for giving me a lady that understands me. Cc. Mznaett
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 23, 2016
Rapmoney:
There is always this misconception among our young Nigerian ladies of today that playing 'hard to get' is the sure way of identifying a guy who truly desires and cherishes them. This notion is not only fallacious, it also stands on a sinking foundation! There are guys who would play along with you to the end just to 'get down with you' and eventually show you the EXIT SIGN when it is time for them to take a leave cool It doesn't matter the method you use in playing the so-called 'hard to get'. If you like, do it in a Chinese style or Zimbabwean style!!! Dat nor be dia concern!!! wink

On a serious note, that a guy doesn't have time to start running after you like a kindergaten child doesn't mean he never desired you or liked you in sincerity. Different strokes for different folks, they say wink Below are the types of guys that find it difficult to tolerate 'hard to get' in romantic affairs:

1) Intelligent guys: These set of guys find it difficult to tolerate all the unnecessary rigmarole that comes with a lady playing hard-to-get. Do you think an intelligent person doesn't know he is? You cannot be the one to tell him; he knows it. He probably has some real brain-storming stuffs to do that can create wealth and help others as well other than chasing you up and down the road or calling your line several times without any response on daily basis!

2) Ambitious guys: When I say 'ambitious', I'm not talking of guys who wake up in the morning with huge wraps of indian hemp in their hands with loud talk of 'I go hammer, I go hammer'!!! I mean guys who have concrete dreams and are working towards it. They probably won't have time to chase you here and there when they know they have lot and lot of work to do. There's a difference between chasing women and dating a girl; you probably don't expect the latter to slow down his dreams! He might need you sincerely; he doesn't want to chase women wink

3) Guys that are emotionally strong: It takes an emotionally strong bloke to turn down the unreasonable request of a woman in a reasonable way. This means that guys who are emotionally strong have a greater possibility of saying 'NO' to the ritualistic torture or torment that goes with playing hard-to-get. They might easily back up. That doesn't mean they lacked sincere desires or are feeble-minded; it could mean that they are just too emotionally upgraded to start playing the role of a primary school boy in a movie directed by the lady!

4) Introverted guys: These people think very deeply because they spend much time alone. When a lady plays hard to get, it irritates them often times and they quickly dump her matter!!! Now, what's the stress? Since he is a deep thinker and probably a melancholic, he might paint a beautiful picture of love for you in his heart and when you mess up with your hard-to-get stunts, he quickly gives up because you not only burst his bubbles; you spoil the beautiful picture he employs his creativity painting.

Good evening!

No. 2 is totally wrong and ignorance from you.

1. Bob marley, tupac, snoop dogg smoked marijuana and made good music.

2. Tuface Idibia take little or no alcohol but smoke marijuana to make good music.

3. Obama smoked marijuana and become president.

4. Vladimar Putin of Russia smoked what is bigger than Marijuana and become strong man.

5. Me too have been smoking marijuana since 1998, I am a graduate and successful. I built my first house at age of 28.

STOP BEING NAIVE, WISE UP. THIS IS 2016 NOT 1966... You need to apologize to weed smokers.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by Folystory2(m): 6:19am On Jan 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]
7. Nairaland Moderators

If you play hard-to-get to people like Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and Obinoscopy, I'm sorry your dad will end up placing you on OLX. This is because they've got so many nairaland babes at the tip of the fingers, so dem no get time cheesy

Lolz cheesy

That got me cracked up! grin cheesy
Re: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With by FRANKOXY(m): 6:24am On Jan 23, 2016
I play hard to get for ladies cool.who cares....?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.