Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (86238 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by ahmadmuazu5(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Tears on my wedding day that impossible even I betrayal Queen Elizabeth II
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by VickyRotex(f): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
over hill wetin? i had loved him for 4 years but it stopped the moment he did intro with that babe, it doesnt mean i dont have suitors, it is even because of him im not married yet and yes, very soon im gonna be very happy with my own husband too, very soon and i will announce on NLer

I wish You Happy Married Life in Advance.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by spencekat(m): 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
chenor:
I have seen something like that happening. This one was less than three months. The meeting, intro, trad, white everything so I believe her
I have even seen one of a month,but it was a late marriage on the groom's side.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by millionaireman: 2:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
I was waiting to read where you created a big mess for the couple on the scene, perhaps a big slap - gbosa - on the boy's face; creating a huge whole scene. But alas, what did you do? You only went there to dance away your sorrows, mtchew!!!!

Ntooh gi, from this Igbo guy.

Who knows what you did that made the boy to desert you for a village girl?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by vault(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
telemundo
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by DeMekus: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
This Is How I Broke Him Down After He Broke My Heart

And I was beginning to believe your epistle until I got here...

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )
You're a pathological liar, a Nollywood star wannabe. To think you're any better than a girl from Akwa Ibom makes you a conglomerate of intellectual constipation. If you were half as beautiful as you want us to believe, you would have your DP in your profile....or at least steal one from Facebook like they do in the Romance Section. And you condemned her English, calling her a "village girl" when you can barely make a complete statement without blunders. To sum it up, your incapability to be a wife is the reason your ex dumped your ass. You faked this story to console your pained self.

11 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by barnabas91: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
Like i have been busy commenting on his wedding pictures uploaded by his wifey grin grin grin
my dear, dont jump too soon into mariage so as not to rush out.
U might want to pay em bak with it but u av to carefuly know whoever is ur suitor, he might b avin another lady like u, ready 2 blow ur wedding up.
I knw its very hard, a r/ship of 4yrs.
So i guess u are 25yrs, still young.

mayb bcox he sees u r nt submissive, u always want it ur way.
Trust me, it wl take u a long while 2 get over him.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by deavicky(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:

I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

don't mind him. Seriously I'm here for you. Marry me, but you would have to relocate to PH
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Ikpewe: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:

I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

Where are d Akwa Ibom chicks? make una come descend on this woman ooo
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
I soo admire your courage nifan. Wish i could borrow some grin cool
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by excel101(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mrbigman1:
U re a bery wicket EX!!!

Buhari must hear this.
don't mind her. Well i don't blame cos its Gej that caused it

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Sparkle777(f): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
I had a similar experience. Just a minor disagreement next tin I know, he s married. I felt so betrayed but live goes on and we all moved on. Except dat he kept calling and coming to me. I had to change apartment yet he woulnt let go. His wife even called to check if I ll accept him back. Its been 9years now. Am married wt kids yet the same story.
So guys, love runs deeper dan u expect.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by xreal: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Clap for yourself.

Is it that u are not beautiful without make-up? just asking.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Kaylexzy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Stevebamdex:
What's the name of this movie? sad
If this story is true then you get mind no be small. smiley weldonesmiley

Pishure or Adonbilivit angry

Don't still believe d story 1 bit tho undecided
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by sinequanon: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
emzila:
YOU ARE STILL THE MOST PAINNED PERSON AND WILL ALWAYS BE. THE GUY FELT BAD AND EXPRESSED IT..

The bit about the guy crying is obviously made up. This is how women try to get emotional closure.

It doesn't work, and they don't realize that us men have seen it soooooo many times that we just dismiss it as part of female antics.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by abbey621(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
While I can't blame you for not wanting to move to Mowe due to your prosperous career, I can and will fault you for making a spectacle of yourself. What you've done clearly shows that you are still in love with the guy and all it takes is a few sweet words and he's got you wrapped around his arms again. Let me tell you something, see that village girl that he married, there's nothing you can do to break her, she's happy to take all the bullsh*t that you couldn't and that automatically makes her more ready for marriage than you. Perhaps the guy is a greedy bastaard and just wants his way or the highway, perhaps you were the uncompromising one either way both of you were not meant to be together. Look at it this way the guy did you a huge favor, you obviously are not ready to settle down and your career is way too important than being submissive to some wayward guy, so continue enjoying life babe by the time you turn 30 things will become clearer grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by falseman(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Both of you suffered together cheesy
You are now a very big girl cheesy
Dude still didn't care about your big girl status that he went to marry a girl you assume you are better than cheesy
You went there to dance and shine teeth cheesy
My dear 5 years later you will be disappointed at your actions. I feel you may have attitude problem since a man could forfeit your beauty, elegance and class for a low life girl like you said.

Work on yourself Beauty and class won't count if you've got attitude problems.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by rosalieene(f): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Okijajuju1:

At the end of the day, you are still single though.

By the time that Akwa Ibom girl puts in some work on him both in the bedroom and dinning room, he would not remember ever dating you sef. grin

But I am happy for you. cool

Rotflmaooooooooooo grin

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by scachy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
It's more like a man making his gf his wife, while making his wife his gf.

I just hope he ll live happy ever after with the Ibom wife.
May God send u a more deserving man.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by rudebouy: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acidosis:
You've seen a better man already, right?

Please let him be, don't crash his marriage. Whether the girl is a village girl from Akwa Ibom or not, the truth is that she had something you didn't have (its not your fault). The lady is ready to move to Mowe, while you're not ready for such.

Only a lady who has seen another man ALREADY will do all you did. Mind you, he has been dating that lady for years. No man, I repeat no man will meet a new girl and get married to her within a space of 2 months. It will never happen in Nigeria.

Your storyline is sweet, but it takes a culpable, fickle, gullible and predisposed mind to believe your story hook line and sinker. Something is missing in your post and I know it.

Bros ppl still marry within 2 to 3 months of meeting each other till 2moro in naija. I know u cant do it but a lot of ppl are doing it.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by ogunwalea(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acidosis:

Please let him be, don't crash his marriage. Whether the girl is a village girl from Akwa Ibom or not, the truth is that she had something you didn't have (its not your fault). The lady is ready to move to Mowe, while you're not ready for such.

Only a lady who has seen another man ALREADY will do all you did. Mind you, he has been dating that lady for years. No man, I repeat no man will meet a new girl and get married to her within a space of 2 months. It will never happen in Nigeria.

Your storyline is sweet, but it takes a culpable, fickle, gullible and predisposed mind to believe your story hook line and sinker. Something is missing in your post and I know it.
God bless you my brother. You said it all. God knows it won't shake me if i was the guy. If you like, fine pass Mami water, na ur gbege b dat undecided
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by megastarjec(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
nlfan:
over hill wetin? i had loved him for 4 years but it stopped the moment he did intro with that babe, it doesnt mean i dont have suitors, it is even because of him im not married yet and yes, very soon im gonna be very happy with my own husband too, very soon and i will announce on NLer
abeg, when you are about to announce, bring your video and photo job to me o. that's what I do o. I have don dry book space tey tey grin
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by menix(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
OP keep lying for mandela...
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Beremx(f): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Acidosis:

Acidosis, see as you carry the matter for head. Who told you it's not possible to marry someone you just met within 2months? are you kidding me?

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by safarigirl(f): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Quite childish. If he meant any malice, he wouldn't have told you of the wedding.

You opened your mouth and told a man to go find some other lady that can move with him to Mowe and you thought he wouldn't? Even if na you be Beyonce sef, you don't dare a man.

Anyway, after making a fool of yourself at someone else's wedding, I hope you now have a man who lives on the Island?

You're 25, not 15. Act your age

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
DeMekus:

And I was beginning to believe your epistle until I got here...

You're a pathological liar, a Nollywood star wannabe. To think you're any better than a girl from Akwa Ibom makes you a conglomerate of intellectual constipation. If you were half as beautiful as you want us to believe, you would have your DP in your profile....or at steal one from Facebook like they do in the Romance Section. And you condemned her English, calling her a "village girl" when you can barely make a complete statement without blunders. To sum it up, your incapability to be a wife is the reason your ex dumped your ass. You faked this story to console your pains.

Bla bla bla bla

Next!
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by IGBOPRINCE: 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
anybody that believes this story has akamu brain

person choose to go stay Mowe over Lagos Island?!!, leave him babe of 4yrs that is financially stable and beautiful (as the op talk am grin) come go marry village girl because aunty island no gree follow am stay MOwe?!! undecided

abeg i no get power to laugh this afternoon
man is a rational being but sometimes goes irrational.grin my friend things re happening in this world. It s strange but true cheesy
Hope you understand. cheesy
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Niceman4u(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
I ve forgoten d title of ds film bt am vry sure I watched it 2yrs ago. Cud u remind me of the title of this movie pls?
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Spanner4(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
PresVA:
I can perceive you're hurt; just trying to pretend... Please leave them alone and move on! Before you go on to break their marriage. .

I just pity the innocent lady in the middle of this!!

Really wonder why people are cheering you on... you haven't done your own wedding, have you? Who knows your future husband's ex would do worse than you did.. cheesy

You already kinda gave your approval before the wedding. .not like he hid everything from you. . Why then spoil the innocent lady's day?

Inasmuch I don't fancy how d guy break d relationship with the Ops but dats not d best way to hv handled matter.
She should hv not have gone to dat extent
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Rockstar07: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mowe Indeed!, The guy ain't moving anywhere. It was a decoy. He literally wanted to let go of you perhaps he see you someone that'll be uncontrollable, arrogant, disloyal etc as seen in your write-up. Mind you, the regardless of the number of years been together a guy/lady can decide to go for the better person based on his/her assessment of the ladies/ suitors at hand.

@ Op don't be dismay cos we know it somewhat pained you cos u're a human being. Just try to be humbe and loyal by default to whom ever you're dating so that you can be marriageble object.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by AprokoMan: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
but in the end, the village girl is the happily married one while you're still on nairaland and facebook updating profiles to lure men into marriage trap.
the village girl is now respected and addressed as a mrs while you remain a miss, missing out the happiness and joy of marriage (at 25!) out of ten kobo pride. very soon you'll be dealing with menopause and the village girl will have been through with child-bearing. shame on you, op... i don't even believe your story. you need to tell us the real reason why the boy dumped you in the gutters. rubbish!

cc: thesonofmark.
i think this op deserves some lashing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
safarigirl:
Quite childish. If he meant any malice, he wouldn't have told you of the wedding.

You opened your mouth and told a man to go find some other lady that can move with him to Mowe and you thought he wouldn't? Even if na you be Beyonce sef, you don't dare a man.

Anyway, after making a fool of yourself at someone else's wedding, I hope you now have a man who lives on the Island?

You're 25, not 15. Act your age

Oh please! When a man gives you an ultimatum without a reason and without considering your professional life, please go on your kneels and beg himsmiley

She is 25 and she has other suitorssmiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.