Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,110 members, 7,842,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) (76758 Views)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Qosim2017: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Only GOD know where we're heading to in this generation.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ReachHard: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
I want to believe they were just acting out a School Drama presentation or sumtin..... angry angry angry

Even at that sef, their lips no suppose lock like that.

I smell a big rat!
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Charlesdock(m): 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jonathan2787:
oga wen u r in the same level you had a relationship and am 99.9 percent sure u kept it a secret, if people in secret relationships this day are brave as this kids they be less abortions and unwanted pregnancies and i don't think they are too young its like getting betrothed to someone what about those betrothed from infancy i guess you would call that juvenile imprisonment or abuse they did the right thing and am proud of them
when I was in secondary school I never do love wantintin undecided
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by banmee(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jonathan2787:
oga wen u r in the same level you had a relationship and am 99.9 percent sure u kept it a secret, if people in secret relationships this day are brave as this kids they be less abortions and unwanted pregnancies and i don't think they are too young its like getting betrothed to someone what about those betrothed from infancy i guess you would call that juvenile imprisonment or abuse they did the right thing and am proud of them

Bros, you seem not to understand. I had my first girlfriend when i was 17. Keyword here is "GIRLFRIEND". Not "FIANCE". We were all young once. Did you watch the video? Those kids are like 15-17 year olds proposing to each other. On which planet does that seem normal? So, you mean to tell me that you'd feel comfortable with your 15 year old daughter coming home to tell you she's getting married abi?. Ok. God bless my son to come home one day and tell me he has a fiance at at 18 and see if i don't slap his mouth shut.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
Pledge go find Nubian
I cant find my her cry..I sent val message but no reply from her
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
SimonPeters2020:
They still have a long way to go in life. I am sure if you were at her age, you wouldn't dare to do it.

I wouldn't want to do it

But I can dare to do it, my parents will let me although they might not be too happy about it.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
ipledge10:
I cant find my her cry..I sent val message but no reply from her
Pledge, she's probably busy with her life.Wait a bit.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
Pledge, she's probably busy with her life.Wait a bit.
ok....how you dey? Am sure u now understand pidgin even if u can't speak
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by banmee(m): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
timidapsin:
Another video from me again grin grin grin

Watch how Secondary School boy Proposes to his classmate in his class shocked on Uniform shocked

What's your thought on this? Too expensive or just a joke?

Female Nlanders: Romantic? undecided Stupid? Or Trash? angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJh3qNvwLS8

Who tell you say na Nigeria be dis?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
ipledge10:
ok....how you dey? Am sure u now understand pidgin even if u can't speak
Its good. Nope,I still don't get it.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
ipledge10:
haha...I can be your personal teacher....don't worry
Thank you.No..
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ipledge10(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
Its good. Nope,I still don't get it.
haha...I can be your personal teacher....don't worry
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by fireforfire: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
uwa ojor.....tufiaaaaa
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by MONDAYkay(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
no wonder we do hear 'only 35% have five credits, including eng & maths in 20.. waec exam
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Teryfik(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jonathan2787:
thats why Nigerians can't improve in the western world this is something someone will say awwww to because its cute adorable and courageous but here u frown at it why is it wrong are they too young for courtship or you guys prefer the one they keep it hush hush until the girl gets pregnant? nollywood
Africa cannot be compared 2 d western world,here we v r Norms,Traditions n cultures and we shud learn to condem immoral acts in d society
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Spanner4(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fulfillment of Bible prophecies, am not suprise
@dis tender age?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Joysmith: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
nollywood at it again
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Socketbet: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Yeye children
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by shepherdnoble: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
cruzita:
hian!!!! whick kind love be this one?I hope say no be chop and clean mouth love be this
Before nko
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by austinike(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
End time children. This is what will make them fail WAEC. Hmmm
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Sanchase: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dat boy's hairstyle na GranDad o, the girl's parents should catch the boy and cut off his balls...
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by shepherdnoble: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
All those spoilt big men children in Lagos. Na for Lagos you ll see the unseeable.... Every bad thing full Lagos brekete....
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by linearity: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jonathan2787:
thats why Nigerians can't improve in the western world this is something someone will say awwww to because its cute adorable and courageous but here u frown at it why is it wrong are they too young for courtship or you guys prefer the one they keep it hush hush until the girl gets pregnant? nollywood

Not true, kids and teachers get suspended or disciplined in school in those western world you quoted for behaviors like these...

The internet is littered with examples, this is just one of them...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10512511/Boy-6-suspended-from-US-school-for-kissing-girl.html

Agreed, the parent whose kids are on the receiving end of these kind of punishment might see it differently, but the general society and the school authorities does not condole it as you have surmised, rather they frown at it...

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Soreza(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
TOO MUCH OF NOLLYWOOD, HOLLYWOOD, AND ALL THE WOODS IS BAD.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by hakinze00(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mtcheww nawa 4 una ooo 4 dis nairaland,evrytin una see 4 net na him una go bring cum nairaland,I saw dis video over 2days ago nw nd I never tot 4 once 2 post it because it is not forum worthy
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by godoluwa(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
espn:
50 yrs? Almost everyone will be walking around d streets stark naked.. having sex in broad day light on d street.. Too much of human rights and freedom.. imagine a snake or wild animal around me nd some mumu would ask me not to kill it..is it until it does otherwise?
rotfl
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by timidapsin(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
banmee:

Who tell you say na Nigeria be dis?
Who said it was nigeria? undecided
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by macklef(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
Aww but erm,who let them kiss......Is this even real
Hanna montana kissed she was just a teenager then. We all loved d movie,
Parents even bought school bags, maths set, crayon of the movie.
So why cant our acting teenagers kiss too.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by xreal: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wow!
this is so touching to me.

If I come to this world again, I will do same at SS1.

the first girl I admire and still admire was in same class with me.

The day she got married, I called her and she said I was slow by not showing her my intention.

True love is known at such early stage of life.

I wish the duo SUCCESS in life.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by godoluwa(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
banmee:

Bros, you seem not to understand. I had my first girlfriend when i was 17. Keyword here is "GIRLFRIEND". Not "FIANCE". We were all young once. Did you watch the video? Those kids are like 15-17 year olds proposing to each other. On which planet does that seem normal? So, you mean to tell me that you'd feel comfortable with your 15 year old daughter coming home to tell you she's getting married abi?. Ok. God bless my son to come home one day and tell me he has a fiance at at 18 and see if i don't slap his mouth shut.
God bless you sir, I blamed the parents of both kid involved because charity begins at home. up till now, I dnt know how to keep friends because my dad was very strict during my childhood days. The way my parent handle their children helps us in many ways & I'm always greatful for that.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
cruzita:
hian!!!! whick kind love be this one?I hope say no be chop and clean mouth love be this

You this unrepentant transgendered wah you know about love ?? I will advise you to just stfu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / 6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.