Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down (66353 Views)

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by stephenponti(m): 12:20am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I have a very serious problem which I so much believe that with your kind and generous advice, I might take the right step. I met this girl around April 2012 at my work place and since then we have been together after I proposed to her last year. The fact is I love her so much and I thought she also loves me.

I went down with her to her village around April 2014 to see her parents formally and they were so happy, her mum, dad, grand parents and even her siblings welcomed me wholeheartedly and I was so happy. I stayed with them for two weeks just to see if I can picture out any bad behavior but seriously, non was found.

The problem am having with her is that she has too much male friends and most of them are always sending her love messages both on 2go and Facebook. I once stumble on her Facebook inbox and I found a chat between her and another guy and he was just thanking her for coming to spend good time with him, bla bla bla and how he enjoyed her. I was so mad because during this period she went to the village alone and promised to return in a week but she didn't until after 3 weeks, this is what she always do, she travels like 4-5 times in a year and never return on time. When she returned, I confronted her and she said she is not the one that did that chat with the guy, I tried asking her who did but she never gave me a good answer.

Later that week, she gave me her phone to help her charge it in a barbing saloon, then a strange number called and I picked, the person hissed and cut the call, he later sent a message saying, "you're picking my wife's call and asking me who it is" I replied him that he should check the number that he might be wrong, he then mentioned her name. I went back home to ask my fiancee who own that number then she said its that guy I saw his chat and I should not worry, she will fix it.

Recently again, she has travelled and up till this moment, she is not back, she promised she won't stay upto 2 weeks but yesterday makes it 5 weeks. That same yesterday, my mum's pastor asked my mum to call me that he has a message for me which I later went, he greeted me and say, while he was praying for me because of my mums request, that he was shown that the lady I am planning of marrying is not mine alone, that if I go ahead to marry her, she will wreck me and leave me, he said she travelled now and I said yes, he said she was seeing someone else in the village, he said if I doubt him, I should go ahead.

It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not getting any younger. Please advice.
marry the girl at your own detriment, then & only then the voodoo she used on you will clear from your eyes. Guy there are hundreds other girls out there, they may not be perfect but may have greater and better character that's manageable. Be patient forget the years and emotions you have wasted with her. Purpose should determine the character of the woman acceptable to you, and your purpose must guide you in marriage.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by bezimo(m): 12:21am On Mar 04, 2016
You must be dull, confused or "jazzarized" to stick to a cheating fiancee to even be contemplating going ahead. The signs both spiritual and physical is everywhere for you to see to avoid wrecking your destiny by marriage to a very wrong girl. If you like go ahead against the warning of the signs, we dont want to hear stories that touch later. Then you would be on your own.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by satowind(m): 12:22am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:
Good day my fellow Nairalanders, I have a very serious problem which I so much believe that with your kind and generous advice, I might take the right step. I met this girl around April 2012 at my work place and since then we have been together after I proposed to her last year. The fact is I love her so much and I thought she also loves me.

I went down with her to her village around April 2014 to see her parents formally and they were so happy, her mum, dad, grand parents and even her siblings welcomed me wholeheartedly and I was so happy. I stayed with them for two weeks just to see if I can picture out any bad behavior but seriously, non was found.

The problem am having with her is that she has too much male friends and most of them are always sending her love messages both on 2go and Facebook. I once stumble on her Facebook inbox and I found a chat between her and another guy and he was just thanking her for coming to spend good time with him, bla bla bla and how he enjoyed her. I was so mad because during this period she went to the village alone and promised to return in a week but she didn't until after 3 weeks, this is what she always do, she travels like 4-5 times in a year and never return on time. When she returned, I confronted her and she said she is not the one that did that chat with the guy, I tried asking her who did but she never gave me a good answer.

Later that week, she gave me her phone to help her charge it in a barbing saloon, then a strange number called and I picked, the person hissed and cut the call, he later sent a message saying, "you're picking my wife's call and asking me who it is" I replied him that he should check the number that he might be wrong, he then mentioned her name. I went back home to ask my fiancee who own that number then she said its that guy I saw his chat and I should not worry, she will fix it.

Recently again, she has travelled and up till this moment, she is not back, she promised she won't stay upto 2 weeks but yesterday makes it 5 weeks. That same yesterday, my mum's pastor asked my mum to call me that he has a message for me which I later went, he greeted me and say, while he was praying for me because of my mums request, that he was shown that the lady I am planning of marrying is not mine alone, that if I go ahead to marry her, she will wreck me and leave me, he said she travelled now and I said yes, he said she was seeing someone else in the village, he said if I doubt him, I should go ahead.

It was then my mum now said, my younger sister told her of a dream she had, that I caught my fiancee with another guy and it leads to a fight which the said guy killed me. I myself have had such dreams too. The pastor gave me 3 days fasting and prayer. I am confused, despite all her cunning ways I still love her but what should I do and how do I go about leaving her. I will be 30 by 5th April, am not getting any younger. Please advice.
i only pitied u when u said ur age.ur desperation toward getting married as if u a girl is what will land u to perpetual mess. marriage is not a two yr tin except u wana divorce her later or u plan to die in few yrs tym.you are about to marry a village local LovePeddler. she has no class and still do 2go. my man god just wan upgrade u. u saw evidence of her promiscuity and u are still asking questions.i advise u pull ur self together and move on and pls nxt tym dont stay too long in ur inlaws to be place it is degrading unless u are confusing day and weeks.but ope are u guys staying together? just keep fucking her cause dat is ur trophy but start using condom as from today.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by badonkadonk: 12:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:

Guy free the babe...
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by yemre: 12:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Hmm, not a bad advice bro, very good. ...as in...callin d lady aside to ask her questions and get to kno why she does all that.
Come to think of it...even if d guy is d problem, are u sayin d only solution is cheating and tellin d guy white and obvious lies? And d guy is just too blind or av bn lind-folded by love to discern wat is actually obvious! Haba, i seriously dont think a 15yrs old chap shud be tellim dis kinda stories. I am disappointed.
To the guy abeg, u need to run for ur dear life, noting that a broken relationship is better than a broken home. If u go ahead and marry her all in d name of love. Well, OYO lo wa o.
Breakin up in dis matter is very simple! Call her, tell her wat u av noticed and let her kno u can not tolerate dat and as a result, u are callin it quit. Period. Of course she might cry and shed crocodile tears but enof is enof. Good day!
McCarlito:
I don't have a problem with my lady's inbox messages....The only place I have a problem with her is about her outbox (sent messages that's where the truth is found).

Picking her calls without her consent and spying on her with intent to catch her cheating is wrong... She gave u her fone to charge and u switched it on waiting for who to call her and u gladly picked her calls expecting to be respected by the caller that's childish bro...

She travels for weeks without u querying someone in her family about her frequent visits to her village and wait their replies.. As she's not her village town crier..

Concerning ur pastors revelations and tastings and prayers..... don't forget many homes have been ruined and relationships ended because of "My Pastor said this syndrome"

Bro.... don't rush to get married because of age as that is not a great reason to marry... Since u still love this lady as u said above; u have to call her to a quiet place and have a heart-to-heart convo with her to identify what is it that u are not doing or u are doing that is making her live a nomadic and promiscuous lifestyle...
Don't be surprised Bro.... the problems might be u.. or some other factors u are overlooking.....

My sincere advise would be for u To move on with ur life SIMPLE
Cheers...
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:

Op, so your girlfriend is still using 2go?? Smh.......Why is it that sometimes some guys will still know the obvious answers to their questions but they will still go ahead to ask the gawdamn stupiid questions uh?
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Tpave(m): 12:31am On Mar 04, 2016
Bad market. Relationship gone wrong
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by big12africa: 12:34am On Mar 04, 2016
This may be a digression. How do I get the contact information of the pastor that prayed for you.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by faruz: 12:43am On Mar 04, 2016
Topestbilly:
Bros even dat fasting is not needed on dis mata....

Me ke? Just one silly text from a guy to my gal, am gone..

U don't marry out of pity or one-sided love.

»»»»»»»»»» move on »»»»»»»»»»
zooom zoom zoomzoomzooom grin
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Beziel(m): 12:44am On Mar 04, 2016
Leave her.. ASAP.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by utonwa4u(f): 12:49am On Mar 04, 2016
Lawz20:

My brother, Love is no longer blind, please SHINE your eyes. These signs are not good at all. Run for your dear life. I believe that God has a good thought for you that is why he is allowing these things to happen so that you will not make mistake. Please make the Holy Spirit your friend, He's always there to direct us
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by 9jatatafo(m): 12:56am On Mar 04, 2016
OP if this your story is not super story then waka and kawa fast and free this bae, she isn't a wife material, steady olosho in the making. You don't need your pastor's advice and prayers.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Mayorjr(m): 1:00am On Mar 04, 2016
Am sure there are 10 ladies out there waiting to occupy such a valuable position in your life..... Bros, move on.... Except you wan die true true
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 04, 2016
McCarlito:
I don't have a problem with my lady's inbox messages....The only place I have a problem with her is about her outbox (sent messages that's where the truth is found).

Picking her calls without her consent and spying on her with intent to catch her cheating is wrong... She gave u her fone to charge and u switched it on waiting for who to call her and u gladly picked her calls expecting to be respected by the caller that's childish bro...

She travels for weeks without u querying someone in her family about her frequent visits to her village and wait their replies.. As she's not her village town crier..

Concerning ur pastors revelations and tastings and prayers..... don't forget many homes have been ruined and relationships ended because of "My Pastor said this syndrome"

Bro.... don't rush to get married because of age as that is not a great reason to marry... Since u still love this lady as u said above; u have to call her to a quiet place and have a heart-to-heart convo with her to identify what is it that u are not doing or u are doing that is making her live a nomadic and promiscuous lifestyle...
Don't be surprised Bro.... the problems might be u.. or some other factors u are overlooking.....

Cheers...
. Woman raper na you be,.you no join @all,.hope ladies has n't started using ur head in pounding yam
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 04, 2016
Brotherly,pls RUN LIKE BOLT from that lady.

You are a MAN.....forget love and give her the red card.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 04, 2016
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Abobaku: 1:14am On Mar 04, 2016
You are mad!!
Lawz20:

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by grosebiz(m): 1:16am On Mar 04, 2016
This is what is known as mumu don maga mugu. You are just a pawn. You already advised yourself.flee before she frees you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Tocheagle(m): 1:16am On Mar 04, 2016
Just plant a GPS tracker in her b.r.a .when u catch her red handed, cut off dat hand
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 04, 2016
Ode ni e,dig your own grave,better pray hard to remove the jazz she's using for you,there is warning signs already such as dreams and others,else the dreamwill come true.
Lawz20:

Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 04, 2016
McCarlito:

Cheers...

I'm very sure the 33 people that liked your post was because of your very last statement, cos else, what you typed didn't really connect well.
Peace Bro
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Kirinwa: 1:34am On Mar 04, 2016
Op there are better ways to commit suicide than this.
In fact you fall my hands.
You're not getting younger at 30 and so what? You decided to rush into death.

Please arrange an appointment with me.Let me deliver you with just 1 hot slap.

Only 1 is enough.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by diva90: 1:39am On Mar 04, 2016
It's obvious she's two timing and seeing another man. What other advice do you want us to give you? There a saying that goes as thus "Be wise enough to walk away from anything that doesn't give you peace of mind" and in this case this lady clearly doesn't ... Else you won't be here on NL seeking advice. Don't let your desperation lead you to a bad choice. I'll advice you let go and look for someone else. Good luck!
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by oroteminitayo(f): 1:42am On Mar 04, 2016
cryBest advice ur age is just a digit and can't be replace wit ur life pls let her be a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage*from expirence*
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by Nweike1: 2:00am On Mar 04, 2016
ClassCaptain:
. Have u tried calling them and making findings from them anytime your girl travels to the village. Have u at anytime reported this behaviour to her family.

Unfortunately, it seems the girl family is in support of this .

U travelled and spent two weeks with them in the village and they welcomed you warmly yet she comes to the village and spends time with some other guy, yet they refuse to act.

. I am pretty sure her family knows about the relationship with the other guy in the village and they perceive you as the milo,bournvita and yards of ankara bringing other guy who supplies food for the family.

A bad wife can be managed, but bad inlaws cannot be handled.

SOUND ADVICE!
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by bleep: 2:11am On Mar 04, 2016
@op you better run for ur life now if you really wanted to live long a word is enough for a wise.
McCarlito:

Cheers...
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by bodyloveghetto(m): 2:14am On Mar 04, 2016
babyjanye:
@ op,kindly leave that lady,she is not your wife. I mean everything you need to know is already staring at you. Please for God's sake you wife will come,forget the number of years you guys dated 'it is not how long but how well". From above post she is not faithful at all. Think about your love ones,mum,sisters and other above all your career. So why will you kill yourself over one unfaithful lady. Ask God to direct you to your wife,am sure you will have nice story to post here.

God bless you.

..... And God directed HIM to You
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by repogirl(f): 2:17am On Mar 04, 2016
OP, the signs are clear as crystal, you know what you should do.

Hopefully the fasting and prayer will break whatever spell she has cast on you to keep you in love with her even when she is seeing other people.

Be wise!
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by bodyloveghetto(m): 2:17am On Mar 04, 2016
halexito:
Hello brother, I know you're confused and in deep pains because of the deep love you have for her. Whatever advice is given here, the decision is still yours to make. BECAUSE IT IS YOUR LIFE. It's obvious she's lost the trust you have in her. And trust is one of the pillars of any relationship.
Do you want to marry someone you can't trust? The warning signs are right under your nose. Spiritual warnings and the physical ones you've seen with your korokoro eyes! The warnings are coming at this time for a reason, you're not yet married.
Please, don't be the stubborn fly that follows the corpse to the grave.
That woman is a sweetened poison. Don't because of the sweetness of your love foolishly take poison.
Here is LIFE, here is DEATH. The choice is yours.
But you have been warned.

Bruh, you should be an actor, what a drama comment by you.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by sandland: 2:17am On Mar 04, 2016
You see trouble stirring on your face you call it love. Iam not sure you can define love properly. No sincerity, no understanding, and above all, no compatibility. There's nothing here for you you. Whatever you see in her, you can get in countless others plus the real things you are looking for. Iam old enough to advise you please.
Re: Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down by shoboy9: 2:24am On Mar 04, 2016
You still love her? obviously you need fasting and prayer. maybe you should make that fast 2 weeks for deliverance. good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.