Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,998 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. (12617 Views)

'Happy Birthday To My Pillar'- Khole Celebrates Denrele / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / A Moment Of Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

Lol...those who lives in glass house,should not throw stones tongue

btw,you got so many of them, and its too aggressive lipsrsealed I hope you don't believe the lies this boys type here? they just want FP gringrin
Ermmmmmm....no commentsad

Most of them are chickens.tongue

Bucnch of losers!
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 12:26am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
I've sensed your unavailability months ago, and it only soars my desire to have you.

Ride with me, dear, and see the lights of your lover pale before my glory.

I promise you faster heart beats
And quicker pulse rate
There's more I don't care to state here
Lol gringrin

maybe in my next life,or when you rate above him grin

Try daretodiffer she loves sharing tongue,I don't share,not down for all this polygamous hulalabo gringringrin (you sound and act like one cheesy)
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 12:27am On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:
Ermmmmmm....no commentsad

Most of them are chickens.tongue
Bucnch of losers!
shocked you said that tongue
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
She bites at my diick before i even had time to free it from the constraints of my Jean. grin
you cant blame her,lack of sex due to her daftness can cause irrational sexual behaviour.

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 12:29am On Mar 02, 2016
oloyede252:
you cant blame her,lack of sex due to her daftness can cause irrational sexual behaviour.
grin grin grin
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

Lol gringrin

Try daretodiffer she loves sharing tongue,I don't share,not down for all this polygamous hulalabo gringringrin (you sound and act like one cheesy)

1) I don't do stupid

2) I can share those I would gladly run a knife through sad
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 12:32am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

Lol gringrin

Try dare.todiffer she loves sharing tongue,I don't share,not down for all this polygamous hulalabo gringringrin (you sound and act like one cheesy)
Lol @ polygamous.

I love women, I don't bother denying it.

I will love you alone but you have got to allow me play wink
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 12:36am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
grin grin grin
lols..daretodiffer please just accept lezz proposal to help you out off your sexual inadequacies.stop all this forming.handsome woman forming fine girl.lol orishirishi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by postmann: 12:38am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
Your Akike moniker follows me.

Your raging emotions blinded you to your potential sex suitor. Calm down and recognise the diick in front of you.

Your in the presence of your future, baby.

Can't you see she's one and same person as dov.eda? She loves the word "daft".

The one you held captive all night, on the 19-20 of Feb?

She can't take jabs without editing it to people's mother.
Empty tactics from an empty coward.
And she's one walking, sad woman who jumps from thread to thread picking on men.

But you, Lez.z, quit the indecency talk. The women need real male leadership. And it's not forthcoming.

Don't come at me for my advice sha!
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 12:39am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
Lol @ polygamous.
I love women, I don't bother denying it.
I will love you alone but you have got to allow me play wink
okay smileysmiley

In my next life tonguetongue
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 12:39am On Mar 02, 2016
oloyede252:
lols..daretodiffer please just accept le.zz proposal to help you out off your sexual inadequacies.stop all this forming.handsome woman forming fine girl.lol orishirishi
She likes me alright. The more she fights it, the more it shines forth.

She knows I'm a gentle man.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 02, 2016
oloyede252:
lols..daretodiffer please just accept lezz proposal to help you out off your sexual inadequacies.stop all this forming.handsome woman forming fine girl.lol orishirishi

Who let you loose?
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 02, 2016
postmann:

Can't you see she's one and same person as dov.eda? She loves the word "daft".

The one you held captive all night, on the 19-20 of Feb?

She can't take jabs without editing it to people's mother.
Empty tactics of an empty coward.
And she's one walking, sad woman who jumps from thread to thread picking on men.

But you, Lez.z, quit the indecency talk. The women need real male leadership. And it's not forthcoming.

Don't come at me for my advice sha!

You are a coward!

Yoi should have mentioned Ms. What are you scared of?
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 12:43am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
She likes me alright. The more she fights it, the more it shines forth.

She knows I'm a gentle man.
for sure.she is a lesbian who just tasted a di*k so the urge will be there.
She is a curse woman so please wear cd when factory resetting her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 02, 2016
oloyede252:
you cant blame her, my mother lack of sex due to her daftness can cause irrational sexual behaviour.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by postmann: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are a coward!

Yoi should have mentioned Ms. What are you scared of?

You're one godless female, beneath the dust I thread!

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 12:45am On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Who let you loose?
wait lemme ask your father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 02, 2016
postmann:

You're one godless female, beneath the dust I thread!

grin grin grin
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 02, 2016
oloyede252:
wait lemme ask your father.

Coward!
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 02, 2016
oloyede252:
for sure.my mother is a lesbian who just tasted a di*k so the urge will be there.
My mother is a curse woman so please wear cd when factory resetting her
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 12:46am On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=43401326][/quote]did your mother rape you.why the hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 12:47am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

okay smileysmiley

In my next life tonguetongue

We getting closer to a compromise. But why wait till the next life? You might come as an Indian and I as a Caucasian American grin grin grin

Give me a portion of your heart tonight and let me sing your name to the heavens.

You brighten my bed all the way from Nairaland. Give me the chance to ring the bell in your cathedral and let me worship you in sweet devotion.

Your name is sweet and spicy to my tongue and it gladdens my fingers typing you out.

Say yes tonight, and let me live the remainder of my days in a dream-like state.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 12:48am On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

my father who raped me is a Coward!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 02, 2016
oloyede252:
did my mother rape me.why the hate
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 12:49am On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=43401354][/quote]mrs logic where is your sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 12:51am On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=43401384][/quote]lol.e pain am.good night
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 12:51am On Mar 02, 2016
oloyede252:
for sure.she is a lesbian who just tasted a di*k so the urge will be there.
She is a curse woman so please wear cd when factory resetting her
lolz, that's complete shellacking, brother. Damn!!!
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 12:54am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
lolz, that's complete shellacking, brother. Damn!!!
lol.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 02, 2016
oloyede252:
mrs logic where is your sense.

It is Misssmiley
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 12:54am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
We getting closer to a compromise. But why wait till the next life? You might come as an Indian and I as a Caucasian American grin grin grin

Give me a portion of your heart tonight and let me sing your name to the heavens.

You brighten my bed all the way from Nairaland. Give me the chance to ring the bell in your cathedral and let me worship you in sweet devotion.

Your name is sweet and spicy to my tongue and it gladdens my fingers typing you out.

Say yes tonight, and let me live the remainder of my days in a dream-like state.
even if I come back as a chicken and you as a goat,we will surely find a way if its meant to be grincheesytongue

#copied and #pasting this sweet words to HIM grintongue,call me robber,I will gladly rob your bank of words and go to jail grin
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 12:57am On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is Misssmiley
for sure.who want to marry problem?

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 02, 2016
oloyede252:
for sure.who want to marry problem?

Your superiorssmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me / She Will Visit Me Again After I Disappointed Her / Best Colour For Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.