Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. (12609 Views)

'Happy Birthday To My Pillar'- Khole Celebrates Denrele / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / A Moment Of Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
[s][/s] Tried as I did, I couldn't sieve out your overlapping, leaking emotions from the point you're straining to make.

You needn't write a long epistle to pass the point. You tried 4 times earlier and you didn't scale through. Sorry.

TO BE HONEST I SHARE THE SAME THOUGHTS WITH YOU. She is so E-M-O-T-I-O-N-A-L as if it is GENDER a contest.

One of the reasons why our world is so upside down. People read to reply and not to UNDERSTANDING before REPLYING..........all because its a faceless discussion and we can all type things in a hurry without THINKING THROUGH them properly.

JUST OVERLAPPING........BLA BLA BLA....................ITS NOT ABOUT FEMINISM but about doing what is right within what is right to be done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
WORDWORLD:

TO BE HONEST I SHARE THE SAME THOUGHTS WITH YOU. She is so E-M-O-T-I-O-N-A-L as if it is GENDER a contest.

One of the reasons why our world is so upside down. People read to reply and not to UNDERSTANDING before REPLYING..........all because its a faceless discussion and we can all type things in a hurry without THINKING THROUGH them properly.

JUST OVERLAPPING........BLA BLA BLA....................ITS NOT ABOUT FEMINISM but about doing what is right within what is right to be done.
She never understood me from the beginning, bor. Kind of frustrating when she kept dancing around non- correlated issues as if it were a gender war. In her opening statement, she said my wife would cheat on me blalabala, I replied, I'm open to the possibility calmly.

So surprising. I have a knack daretodiffer is one as same person as akike
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Both of you have lost itsmiley

Console yourselves o, babies

@wordworld, you know what you are
@lezz, we were not talking about your wife but your baseless argument

Holla, when you learn to use your brains, I can't stand cry babies. smiley
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
Lolz, don't mind me bro, you take this belligerent folks at face value at your own peril. The lad was quoting me out of context with long narratives as if I'm against women cheating. I only opined women can cheat but it doesn't come easy to them as it does men. And women are emotionally equipped to deal with cheating than men are!!! Then Mr logic was squealing with so much charged heat. Not really in the mood for trolling.

Then comes little miss singing bird, who has a hypoactive sexual desire disorder trying to bait the pussydon!!!

Funny, how she fights without defining the cause cheesy

My mother needs a strong diick to rail her back in the line of feminine grace.

Are you daft?
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=lezz post=43400123] She never understood me from the beginning, bor. Kind of frustrating when she kept dancing around non- correlated issues as if it were a gender war. In her opening statement, she said my wife would cheat on me blalabala, I replied, I'm open to the possibility calmly.

People just dont take their time to UNDERSTAND in order to learn.

Its so pathetic!

Goodnight

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
daretodiffer:
Both of you have lost itsmiley

Console yourselves o, babies

@word.world, you know what you are
@le.zz, we were not talking about your wife but your baseless argument

Holla, when you learn to use your brains, I can't stand cry babies. smiley
Why are you crying over an issue that is so inconsequential? And put a letter indicator in your other moniker, I actually rue debating with a female.

All those energy should've been spent prepping you up and making sure your pussssy is moist enough to take my lengthy diick in a single sweep at first try.

You need my trademark therapy.

I want to make you cry in sheer joy of the feel and attitude of my diick inside you wink
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=WORDWORLD post=43400363][/quote] Night bro, catch you later.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
Why are you crying over an issue that is so inconsequential? And put a letter indicator in your other moniker, I actually rue debating with a female.

All those energy should've been spent prepping my mum up and making sure her lussssy is moist enough to take my lengthy diick in a single sweep at first try.

She needs my trademark therapy.

I want to make her cry in sheer joy of the feel and attitude of diick inside her
wink

If I had known you were daft, I would have ignored you the moment you started making shit upsmiley
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
daretodiffer:

Are you daft?

What's the matter ? grin grin grin Don't tell me my seduction is having the opposite effect on you.

What's eating you so deep? grin

I thought you said you won the debate?
Is this the attitude of winners? grin grin

Either you're having gender identity crisis or you're suffering from the malady of hypoactive sexual desire disorder.

But I have bleeped-cured ladies whose conditions were worse off than yours.

Let's give it a try, darling.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
daretodiffer:

If I had known you were daft, I would have ignored you the moment you started making shit upsmiley
Nope, you just wanted my e-attention.

Tell me you don't follow one of my other monikers?

Tell me I didn't make you wet your panties and soared your blood pressure .
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
What's the matter ? grin grin grin Don't tell me my seduction is having the opposite effect on you.

What's eating you so deep? grin

I thought you said you won the debate?
Is this the attitude of winners? grin grin

Either ymy mother is having gender identity crisis or she is suffering from the malady of hypoactive sexual desire disorder.

But I have bleeped-cured ladies whose conditions were worse off than hers.

Let's give it a try, darling mother
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
Nope, you just wanted my e-attention.

Tell me you don't follow one of my other monikers?

Tell me I didn't male you wet your panties and soared your blood pressure .

I am sorry but I don't do s.tupidsmiley
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
daretodiffer:

OMG! She so much loves the word DAFT.

if only you had respected your self Lezz wouldnt have patronize you with his SHAFT.

Learn to respect people by using words that doesnt trigger DISRESPECT.

Goodnight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
This talk again?

When will this boys learn that we all have a choice,y'all don't need to shove your opinions into our throats na,its not by force to stay with a cheating partner or stay in a polygamous marriage,I for one will make use of the exit door,can't imagine training my God given kids in such a polluted environment....so what the Fcxk is all this noise about.

Niggas this issue has been overflogged,we need decorum please undecided fed up of nairalanders debating about virginity and polygamy,you have a choice I have a choice,we cannot all reason the same way or have same choice

daretodiffer go sleep undecided

lezz you too undecided
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
WORDWORLD:

OMG! She so much loves the word DAFT.

if only my mother had respected self Lezz wouldnt have patronize his mother with his SHAFT.

Learn to respect people by using words that doesnt trigger DISRESPECT.

Goodnight.

You are daft

It is fact not an opinion
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=43400571][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin grin Loolz, I'm liking you already.

That's Nairaland trademark response for lines when you don't have any real answers for.

But I am not dissing you, so stop making lame allusions to my mother, dear.

My desire to bed you is newly found but genuine.

Your attitude earned you the top spot to grace my bed, not your body outline grin
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Loolz, I'm looking you already.

That's Nairaland trademark response for lines when you don't have any real answers for.

But I am not dissing you, so stop making lame allusions to my mother, dear.

My desire to bed my mother is newly found but genuine.

My mother's attitude earned her the top spot to grace my bed, not her body outline grin
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
misspicy:
This talk again?

When will this boys learn that we all have a choice,y'all don't need to shove your opinions into our throats na,its not by force to stay with a cheating partner or stay in a polygamous marriage,I for one will make use of the exit door,can't imagine training my God given kids in such a polluted environment....so what the Fcxk is all this noise about.

Niggas this issue has been overflogged,we need decorum please undecided fed up of nairalanders debating about virginity and polygamy,you have a choice I have a choice,we cannot all reason the same way or have same choice

daretodiffer go sleep undecided

le.zz you too undecided
Sweetheart, what are you accusing me of? You know I'm a lover not a fighter.

Daretodiffer came at me in a male's exterior. sad
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:

Ouch! That must have hurtsad

Go to bedsmiley.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 12:03am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:

accusing you of nothing smiley

but y'all need to chill,this issue has been over flogged, and its becoming an eyesore,could make me deactivate if I still had access to my email undecided its that irritating, trust me.

what says the time over there smiley
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

but y'all need to chill,this issue has been over flogged, and its becoming an eyesore,could make me deactivate if I still had access to my email undecided its that irritating, trust me.

smiley

I have done nothing wrong o
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 12:08am On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

I am sorry but I don't do s.tupidsmiley

Your Akike moniker follows me.

Your raging emotions blinded you to your potential sex suitor. Calm down and recognise the diick in front of you.

Your in the presence of your future, baby.

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
Your Akike moniker follows me.

My mother's raging emotions blinded her to her potential sex suitor. Calm down and recognise the diick in front of you.

My mother is in the presence of her future, baby.

You are the enquirer?shocked
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

Its time to pitch my tent closer to you, honey. You know I'm the Mods' favourite outlaw, I barely last a week before being sent to the gaol again.

Let me look into your eyes before my jailers take me away.
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 12:12am On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

smiley

I have done nothing wrong o
then go sleep undecided,now you realise you been E-Brawing with same person you follow tongue
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 12:14am On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ouch! That must have hurtsad

Go to bedsmiley.
How, baby? Your sense of logic knocks my breath out of rhythm sometimes. It is threatening to dampen my sexual desire for you
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

then go sleep undecided,now you realise you been E-Brawing with same person you follow tongue

Ewwwwww, don't say thatsad

I had no idea angry and I don't even use that account sef. It is the my lipsrsealed
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 12:15am On Mar 02, 2016
lezz:
Its time to pitch my tent closer to you, honey. You know I'm the Mods' favourite outlaw, I barely last a week before been sent to the gaol again.

Let me look into your eyes before my jailers take me away.
lol,its midnight angry besides am not available.

***coversface*** ***sorry***
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by misspicy(f): 12:17am On Mar 02, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ewwwwww, don't say thatsad

I had no idea angry and I don't even use that account sef. It is the my lipsrsealed

Lol...those who lives in glass house,should not throw stones tongue

btw,you got so many of them, and its too aggressive lipsrsealed I hope you don't believe the lies this boys type here? they just want FP gringrin
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by oloyede252(m): 12:18am On Mar 02, 2016
Funny thread.lezz i see you.that lady is sex starved.

1 Like

Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 12:19am On Mar 02, 2016
misspicy:

lol,its midnight angry besides am not available.

***coversface*** ***sorry***
I've sensed your unavailability months ago, and it only soars my desire to have you.

Ride with me, dear, and see the lights of your lover pale before my glory.

I promise you faster heart beats
And quicker pulse rate
There's more I don't care to state here
Re: My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. by lezz(m): 12:20am On Mar 02, 2016
oloyede252:
Funny thread.le.zz i see you.that lady is sex starved.
She bites at my diick before i even had time to free it from the constraints of my Jean. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen Goes Viral For Touching Herself As She Smokes / Fear As An Unidentified Lady Stands Naked Infront Of Chicken Republic At Ilupeju / The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.